main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Activities' started by Valmont13029, Jun 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valmont13029

Valmont13029 Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2002
    I would like to invite you all to a Star Wars RPG. I know what your probably thinking now "RPG's are too childish for my taste" I thought the same thing. But after I killed my first Jedi, my mind changed. So will yours. It's an ezboard community. We had about 150 members and have been going strong for many months. However, ezboard decided to go to a new version, and we lost many of our members. The Gungan Council, who we are affiliates with, went from almost 3000 members to an even 200. We didn't lose that many, but we will certainly feel the effects of the error. I am to recruit more members. You can choose any kind of character. Jedi, Sith, bounty hunter, merc, anything. Our staff has great Star Wars knowledge. We follow the timeline to an extent. The major battle follow it, but you can choose any character from any time, movie or EU, or make up your own. I am asking that you at least check it out. If you go and decide that it isn't for you, I'll still be happy. I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you and I hope to see you there.

2. Valmont13029

Valmont13029 Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2002
    It might help if I gave you the link, huh?

http://pub15.ezboard.com/bstarwarsadventuresrpg

3. Veritas

Veritas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Star Wars RPGs can be fun. I've done a few in my time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.