main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Star Wars Saga Edition RPG

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth_McCain, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_McCain

Darth_McCain Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 14, 2008
    Hello fellow fanforcers. I just moved into Newberg from southern California and moved away from my Saga Edition group. My friend/roommate and I are looking to continue playing Saga Edition yet with just the 2 of us it is really hard. So I come to you to see who wants to get together and get a gaming session going for some pure Role playing indulgence. One of us can be game master or if some one else likes being GM thats cool too. We have the Game masters guide, players handbook, threats of the galaxy and the KOTOR handbook. If you don't know how to play hit me up also we would love to teach you. Traveling isn't a big deal for us so where ever you are don't hesitate to ask. Lets get this going.

~Kevin

2. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Oh, man.... I have been in a serious need to get my RPG fix. I haven't RPG'd in years! If the financial/transportation issue were to ever be resolved, I would be all over it!

Perhaps it would be good to schedule some gaming sessions as OFF meetings, or vice-versa?

That would be one good way to bring the fans together.

- Bill

3. Darth_McCain

Oct 14, 2008
    Do you know of any gaming shops that have open tables to game at or any other place that is large enough to game at. While in soCal we had a comic shop that had tables and the owner let us use them and prior to the shop opening we would meet at a pizza place to have the sessions. How many games have you played in me and my buddy were have only done 1 saga edition and also were playing dungeons and dragon 4e and also played 3.5

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    It's been forever since I last played a d20 SW-themed game, but I've never table-top roleplayed before.

5. Darth_McCain

Oct 14, 2008
    There is just something about getting together with other lovers of Star Wars and having some snacks like flaming hot cheetos and getting wrapped up in the game its kinda like crack.

6. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    I always played privately, among my friends. We never went to any gaming stores, or the like. Never practiced in tournaments, or anything like that. As it was, since it was us, we would modify some of the more obscure rules (GM's discretion) to suit our needs and level of understanding of the game.

Knightfall Games, out in Beaverton is a good place. A bit small, but Chris is a really good guy. I have been trying to get something in the works with him and the Mercs for quite some time. I met him at OryCon last year and we hit it off pretty well. So if you are in that area of town, I would recommend stopping on over there. Just tell him Bill from the Mercs sent ya!

- Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.