main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Star Wars Saga The Roleplaying game.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    This probably won't last but who cares? We are going to play through the Star Wars movies as a roleplay on the boards. There should be stats available for all main characters. We will start with the Phantom Menace. Everyone pick a character from the movie you would like to play. It need not be a main character. Also please post a secondary pick. This is in case everyone wants to play Darth Maul. This will not be a first come first served pick. If two players want to play the same character we will decide in some other fashion. So everyone post their primary and secondary choices.

I most likely will NOT introduce things on purpose to change the course of events until the plot has already diverged from the movies. Im looking for dice rolls to change these events.

This could happen relatively quickly. If Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon roll extremely well against the Droidekas why would they run off? Palpatine's plans would be ruined if the two Jedi got into that control room.

This should be sweet.

(edit: No droid characters please, if you have your heart set on it let me know.)

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    1st pick: Qui-Gon Jinn
    2nd pick: Darth Maul

3. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    1st: Obi-Wan
    2nd:Darth Maul

4. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    1st pick: Obi-Wan
    2nd pick: Anakin Skywalker

5. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    1. Darth Maul
    2. Darth Sidious/Senator Palpatine

6. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Also, let me know if your are NOT interested in playing this so I have a full roster of who is playing.

7. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    1:padme/Queen Amidala
    2:Jar Jar Binks

8. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I considered Jar Jar, but I figured it would be very annoying to have to talk like that!

9. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I don't mind being annoying.

10. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Well, I have two players that want to be Obi-Wan so far. Why don't you both tell me why you would make a better Obi-Wan?

Also, would you rather wait until a dice-roll is neccesary to play or do you all want to speak your dialog? An example would be that Qui-Gon would not have to roll until he felt the disturbance in the force after TC-14 showed them to the waiting room. But his first peace of dialog is telling the captain of the radiant VII to inform the Niemodians that "They wish to board at once." Unless you have the movie memorized, changes will happen much quicker that way. Let me know what you'd prefer.

11. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Methinks you should narrate the story up until die rolls are needed, taking back control whenever things can still go on as shown in the movies.

12. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    Hmm.... why would I make a better Obi-Wan... can't really say I have much of a reason. He's my favorite character in EP 1. And I just think it would be more fun to roleplay as him. But those are my reasons, kind of lame eh? If I get the part cool, if not don't worry... I won't go crazy and kill everyone like you all think I might... maybe. :)

13. JediMasterRevan

May 18, 2004
    I think that I would make a better Obi-Wan because he is my favorite character in the Star Wars universe besides Scout. With that said I know everything that is almost possibly human to know about him. I think that I would be best suited as Obi-Wan because of not only the reasons I have mentioned but also to the fact that I post on here a lot more. Obi-Wan has a considerable part in this movie and I think that it would be best for someone who is on here alot to have the part.

14. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    for a second, I thought you said that Obi Wan posts here a lot more.... momentary confusion :)

15. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Wait... did you say Ewan Mcgregor posts on these boards alot??!?!?

No way? whats his handle? I want a autographed picture!!!

aaahhh is it Kleptoclown?? Awww Ewen dood I knew it was you!! Hey tell me, are you Austrailian or british or what man? and what is it with that mole...its Huge!!!

molehmoleymoley....sorry....dont say mole..dont say mole...

It cool Ewan to finally meet yer mole- Dang!!!!

uhhh hehe....

16. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Jade? Petra? You ladies wish to play?

17. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    he's scottish, btw...hehe :D

1. obi-wan
    2. cpt. pananka hehe

18. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    hmm... a three way struggle for Obi-Wan... I think there's only one way to settle this:

A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

19. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    1 - Sidious
    2 - Yoda

I think I might be a little power hungry...

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Luminara, please post why you think you would be the best Obi-Wan. Is Captain Panaka your actual second choice?

21. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    with Gerson and me as Sidious and Maul, the galaxy is doomed.

22. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Well with whoever gets Obi-Wan and me as Qui-Gon, the Jedi will destroy the Sith before they have time to get their Revenge.

23. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Yes well that all depends on a dice roll or two and then the players as everything goes Sidiously errr... I mean hideously wrong.

I think as soon as Petra lets me know if she wants to play and the Obi-Wan thing is settled we can start.

24. JediMasterRevan

May 18, 2004
    Why don't we do it by luck. We could have a third party make a dice roll and whoevers number is closer to 20 wins. Sound good?

25. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.