main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Search of the Inquisitors- A film by Colton Gehrett

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Colton Gehrett, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Colton Gehrett

Colton Gehrett Jedi Knight

Jun 23, 2015
    Hello everybody, my name is Colton Gehrett, the director of the upcoming film Star Wars Search of the Inquisitors. I have by working on SotI since November of last year, when I began my first draft of the film. I have since then finalized the script, and I am gearing towards production. I have many of the costumes, and props at my disposal, but I still have a lot to get done in the following month. I hope to begin filming before December, and the only way I can do that is by starting my indiegogo campaign, which will be going up soon. I have a Facebook page, at https://www.facebook.com/Inquisitorsarecoming where you can keep updated on the film, and that is also where you will find my indiegogo campaign. I am also currently looking for VFX artist for the film, so if anybody is interested, please contact me. The film is something special to me, and I can't wait to show it to the world.

2. passworddevil

passworddevil Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2015
    hi Colton-
    im loving that you are trying this- and I hope you achieve everything you are trying to do-
    if you thought anything ive done in the vfx area could be helpful to you in any way drop me a line- either for my involvement in the project or any advise I could give in helping you with it -
    (I should addendum this with vfx is not my background- everything ive learned ive taught my self- so I know as much as I do and and endlessly learning more -)
    my latest post on youtube is a star wars the force awakens remake

and the rest of my stuff is game of thrones episode remakes (all will look less impressive that the star wars, cos I limit myself to 24 hours to get each episode done)

https://www.youtube.com/user/passworddevil

anyway - im here

jason

3. Allen Jones

Allen Jones Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2015
    Hey Colton Gehrett, if you need anyone to do voices, I can do impressions of over 20 different characters from Star Wars (plus an addition 60, approximately, from other films and TV shows). You can hear them at www.soundcloud.com/allenjonesym. And I have a free recording studio at my disposal. I know you didn't say that this is what you're looking for now, but if I can do something for you, let me know. My e-mail address is allenjonesym@gmail.com. Good luck with the project!