main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Sequel or Spin off?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by WhiskeyGold, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiskeyGold

WhiskeyGold Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    I am guessing Ep 7 is just a working title until they have real plans. Would you rather see a sequel, a EP7 or a spin off, say a Boba Fettt movie, or a Han Solo adventure?

2. Jango_Fett21

Jango_Fett21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    No offense, but do you even pay any attention whatsoever to facts?

Although it does sound as if there will eventually be spin-off SW movies made, that will not happen until after the completion of the Sequel Trilogy, which is exactly that: a Sequel Trilogy, comprising Episodes VII, VIII, and IX.

3. WhinyLuke

WhinyLuke Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2012

Dont be a dick, there is NO FACT that ep7 will be 'sequel'. As for right now, Lucas give ideas and story to them and they are working on it and many other ideas. Its to early to say for sure what Ep7 will be. The only FACT we have know is Disney is working on Ep7 (what is there way of saying, a 7th Star Wars movie). They could at anytime go in new direction of they wanted to. There is NO FACT that ep7 will be sequel (other than saying any star wars movie is a sequel). The only FACT we have is that a 7th movie is being made and Disney will release a new movie every 2-3 years. No one, not you, those board or even the Disney/Lucas etc know what EP7 will BE as of right now.

4. Jango_Fett21

Apr 9, 2002
    ^ Go to the official Star Wars Website and check out the video that is the first thing you see, and then go to the Official Star Wars Blog and read the 'On the Brink of the Future' article posted there by Pablo Hidalgo, and then come back and tell me that there aren't any facts out there about how the ST is being approached.

5. WhiskeyGold

Nov 13, 2001
    All I said was what would you rather see. I didn't say they were making a spin off or anything else.

6. Jango_Fett21

Apr 9, 2002
    ^ What's the point of discussing things that aren't going to happen, at least not in the immediate future, and that don't have anything at all to do with what we're actually getting with regards to this Sequel Trilogy?

7. WhinyLuke

WhinyLuke Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2012
    So we can't talk about ideas or thoughts that are not in the immediate future. Someone just asked if fans rather see a spin off or a sequel. It's the same as ask who would you like to see direct a Star Wars movies. Gee dude. It's a message board. People can ask if you rather have a Star Wars sequel or Howard the Duck sequel. Chill your bone

8. Jango_Fett21

Apr 9, 2002
    We can speculate about future SW spin-off and sequel stuff, but there's no point in associating it with speculation concerning this Sequel Trilogy and Episode VII, especially not with the apparent degree of uncertainty (false uncertainty, I might add) that the OP injected into this thread.

9. WhiskeyGold

Nov 13, 2001
    I just asked what people rather see, sorry guys

10. Jango_Fett21

Apr 9, 2002
    FirstStarWars: I'm sorry I overreacted slightly; there just seems to be confusion here with regards to this situation that there really doesn't need to be, and I freaked out a bit as a result.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.