main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Shadow Gates

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Evil Incarnate, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Welcome to Star Wars: Shadow Gates. :)

This is sortive a Star Wars/Stargate crossover, only there will be no stargate characters. This is also an AU RPG.

This game will take place in two time periods, the Great Hyperspace war, and Post NJO. This means you will have to make two characters.

Story: Korriban, the center of the Sith Empire, has been taken. The Republic fleet landed in massive numbers, killing anything that moved. The Sith seemed utterly defeated, until a fleet of Sith warships appeared out of hyperspace, and lay siege to the Republic world of Korriban. They signaled for help, but it would come too late. For Sith soldiers begin pour from the tombs of their dead kings. The Republic forces lay utterly defeated, and Korriban lay wasted as the Sith deserted the world. The Republic arrived with a fleet a day later, only to find the planet completely wasted. Teams were immediately dispatched to explore the barren world.

This is where you come in, you are the elite members of three republic strike teams.

Rules -

0) You MUST read all fo the rules before posting a character sheet.
    1) No godmoding
    2) No swearing
    3) You have to have been roleplaying for at least one month to join this RPG
    4) The GM and SubGM are the ultimate authority in this RP, listen to him/her.
    5) If you choose to be a jedi, you MUST PM the GM/SubGM about the special jedi character sheet beofor posting a character sheet.
    6) Keep this Realistic. That means you don?t know everything or can feel everything. The RPG does have a unofficial time passage thing, so you can?t take off from across the galaxy, jump into a system and attack to people fighting on the ground, okay? Thanks.
    7) Only OCs can be played by players, I and the SubGM play all canon characters (unless otherwise stated)
    8) This is a Jedi vs. Sith/Republic vs Sith Empire RPG, not a fleet RPG. Only faction leaders may have capital ships, others may be granted capital ships if they have proved themsleves. Otherwise, only two ships per person. One for your NPC and one for yourself. No squadrons or fleets, and ships can be no bigger than a crew of 30.(No fully automated ISDs either.)
    9) Only the GM or the SubGM can grant you a level
    10) The rest of the TOS
    11) Have Fun! :p

Republic/Sith Levels -

Level 1: You are fresh out of the Academy, and unaware of most things in battle.
    Level 2: Your knowledge of the battlefield has grown since you left the Academy, you are more aware of you surroundings.
    Level 3: You are capable of leading your own squadron into battle, and are able to solve minor problems as the arise.
    Level 4: You have been accepted as an elite soldier, your almost fully aware of everything going on around you.
    Level 5: You are the best, you lead elite soldiers into battle, and your skills surpass even some Jedi.

Jedi/Sith Levels:

Please PM me for more information about Jedi/Sith Characters.

Character Sheet -

Name:
    -Nickname:
    Species:
    Appearence -
    -Eye(s):
    --Hair:
    ---Skin Color:
    ----Weight:
    -----Height:
    ------Build:
    -------Clothing:
    --------Armor:
    ---------Markings:
    Weapon(s)- (Send me a PM for details on the weapons of the Great Hyperspace war)
    1:
    -2:
    --3:
    ---4:
    ----5:
    Faction:
    Short Bio:

Shadow-Sith will be the SubGM, though I may also ask another to help.

Evil.

2. Shadow-Sith

Shadow-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2003
    I'll my stats up soon.

3. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    Name:Darth Nihilus
    -Nickname:Nihilus
    Species:Unknown
    Appearence - He is the shadowy figure that wears a red and white ghost mask and is dressed in a black cloak.

-Eye(s):N/A
    --Hair: N/A
    ---Skin Color: N/A
    ----Weight:128 lbs
    -----Height:5'8
    ------Build:phy. fit
    -------Clothing:Red and white ghost mask and a black robe.
    --------Armor:N/A
    ---------Markings:Has a marking on his balck glove of a white moon that looks like the sith moon.
    Weapon(s)-
    1:Red lightsabor
    -2:
    --3:
    ---4:
    ----5:
    Faction:
    Short Bio:It has been revealed that Darth Nihilus consumes the Force from Force-sensitives in order to stay alive. He can even consume entire Force-sensitive planets.

Little is known of Nihilus's true beginnings, other than the fact that he was a survivor of the Mandalorian Wars, and may or may not have at one point been a prisoner of the Mandalorians. After the war he was found by Darth Traya to be Force-sensitive, and she began training him in the ways of the Sith at the Trayus Academy on Malachor V. After his true powers and potential were realized, Nihilus, along with fellow Sith student Darth Sion, plotted and turned against their dark mistress Traya. They cast Traya down, stripped her of her power, and expelled her from the Sith Order. Nihilus and Sion had now begun their shadow war against the remnants of the Jedi Order. They hunted Jedi to the brink of extinction

4. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Darth_White, You didn't follow the rules in the first post.

Evil.

5. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Nope, I'm not gonna let this one die just yet.

Evil.

6. Barbatis_Rahl

Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2004
    GM Approved

Name: Gitina Rahl
    -Nickname: Git
    Species: human
    Appearence -
    -Eye(s): white
    --Hair: silver with a black strand that usally hangs infront of her face
    ---Skin Color: pale
    ----Weight: 135
    -----Height: 5'7"
    ------Build: slight
    -------Clothing: black long sleave shirt, and black pants.
    --------Armor: normal plate
    ---------Markings: Scar over her left eye
    Weapon(s)-
    1:2 handguns designed for rapid fire
    -2: 3 Frag gernades
    --3: and a Heavy machince gun
    ---4:
    ----5:
    Faction: Republic
    Short Bio: Rasied in a family that did not condone violence she was cast out of the house for joining the academy. In the academy she showed she was almost as accurate with machince guns as a sniper is with a rifle.

7. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    thought i'd give you a bump wiggins. i think this has a lot of potential, just got to get the right people interested

8. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Sorry for my absence, I should be back for awhile now. ;)

I think I should start advertising this.

Evil.

9. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Yo all!

Character Sheet -

Name: Vitmin Brokoli
    -Nickname: Vege
    Species: Human
    Appearence -
    -Eye(s): Green
    --Hair: Big green fro
    ---Skin Color: pale white
    ----Weight: 148 lbs.
    -----Height: 5' 9
    ------Build: small but strong
    -------Clothing: Black shirt and pants, black cape, big boots, neon green belt
    --------Armor: none, clothing custom made to absorb a small amount of blaster fire damage
    ---------Markings: none
    Weapon(s)-
    1: basic blaster
    -2: vibroblade
    --3: electro staff
    ---4: a couple o' thermal detonators
    ----5: trips
    Faction: Sith
    Short Bio:
    Brokoli was born on a farm on Dantooine. Angered when a small gangs of farmer punks burned down his crop of cauliflower, he decided to join the sith for revenge. Although after a a week or so in training as a soldier, he completely forgot about the farming incident. He was sent to the Sith Academy to train and received straight A's in botany. On Korriban he participated in the war and honed his skills as a soldier. He has now been accepted as an elite soldier.

10. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
  11. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Rise! This is a good rpg, we just need some more people!

12. DarthLaxon7

DarthLaxon7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    Name: Lucas Laxon
    -Nickname:Darth Laxon
    Species: Human
    Appearence - yellow/red eyes.Scar down right eye.Scar on bottom lip.
    -Eye(s): yellow/red
    --Hair: short black
    ---Skin Color: white
    ----Weight: 182
    -----Height: 6'0
    ------Build: Muscular.
    -------Clothing:black sith robes.
    ---------Markings:
    Weapon(s)- (Send me a PM for details on the weapons of the Great Hyperspace war)
    1: Crimson Lightsaber
    -2: The Darkside of the Force
    --3:
    ---4:
    ----5:
    Faction: Sith
    Short Bio: He was an innocent child,he started his training late but his master had certain ways to teach him to make up for time lost.His master taught him everything he knew hoping he would come to see things the way he did.Laxon didnt see things the way his master did,he jumped into things without thinking with anger.His master made plans for things. Darth Laxon became so powerful and power hungry he slaughtered his master.Now he is in the war against the Jedi/Republic.

13. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:When are we going to start?

14. bustabus_7

bustabus_7 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    Bump; this seems interesting

15. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    Yes it does,THATS WHY I WANT TO GET STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Sorry, but I don't have ebough time to run this RPG, so I'm closing it down for now.

Evil.

17. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.