1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars ... Shadow Knights .... A Siths Vengance

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Kray, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Beta-266

Beta stood silently. "...Its has plagued my head ever since a Girl was taken prisonner and i touched her head..." Beta took another drink. "So then master Jedi, what will happen to me now?". Beta stood silently until Luke Bagan to speak.

TAG: Luke Skywalker

IC: Angel of Darkness

In the Dark space of the Force, The Angel of Darkness stands thinking. The Angel felt more stronger and more powerful after his deal with Xanatose. He had taken up more of a humanoid form, "Lets see what new powers i can use!". The Angel closed his eyes and suddenly he morphed into Beta-266. "Now i like this!" said The Angel with an evil grin across his face. He suddenly morphed into Jen Kenobi "I will speak with her later". He thaught hard about his next morphing. "I've got it!". Slowly, the Angel morphed into Xanatose and thaught to himself "I like this boy, he has got power, strength and rage, but he doesnt use it often...". The Angel morphed back into his Demonic Form. "Now...it is time to see my Other half...". The Angel raised his claw and he appeared in the Room of which Xanatose was lying down in. "We meet again Xanatose, i trust you are going to use my Power i gave you to turn Jen Kenobi to the Dark Side..." Xanatose sat up and began to speak.

TAG: Xanatose/>
  2. Jedi_nyghtshade Jedi Padawan

IC: Xanatose Knites

Xanatose was in a rage as he returned to his quarters. He had warned the girl Jen Kenobi not to be late let alone not show up. He would go out looking for her later but for now he had to think, he had to recall his thoughts into order so that he wouldnt do anything he might regret later. Entering into his room he layed down on his bed and began to reach out to the force, the place where he was the most comfortable. But then there was a disturbance and Xanatose sat up ni bed olny to see the Angel of Darkness standing in front of him. "We meet again Xanatose, i trust you are going to use my Power i gave you to turn Jen Kenobi to the Dark Side..." Xanatose tilted his head to the side a bit then replied, " I just might." Moving to the edge of the bed Xanatose stood and walked to where the demonic ceature stood. " I have yet o have an oppertune moment with the girl. I want a favor from you creature. I want you to talk to Jaderian, get in her head and report to me who she is and how I know her from my past." Xanatose glared at the Dark Angel. " I can not do it myself. And as for your friend Jen Kenobi, I will be out shortly to find her and she will know pain for missing her training session." Xanatose stood and waited for the creaturs reply.

TAG: Angel Of Darkness

............................................................................................................................

( NPC )IC: Luke Skywalker

Luke looked back at Beta-266 as he interupted before Master Yinggle had his oppertunity to speak. The Master he knew was equally curiouse about what Beta had just said but before he had a moment to say anything to the Clone anouther Council member piped up.

.............................................................................................................................

( NPC )IC: Koran Horn

Koran had been sitting patciently in his seat the entire time the meeting had been in session, listening with full attention to what this Clone Trooper Beta-266 had to say but he was finished with his silence and opten to pipe up when the man spoke of a priconer, " A prisoner you say? Do you by Chance know the name of this prisoner?" Before Beta had a chance to reply he continued, " And as far as to what is to happen with you, You will be placed under Master Ikrits care. But for know please anwser the question. It may lead to solving the mystery behind the Holocrones occupants secret over the force?" Koran leaned forward in his chair to await Beta's reply.

TAG: Beta-266

3. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

The Angel stood silently then began to speak. "Well...i will do it thanks to your Energies, it seems that i have aquired a new power..." Xanatose looked at the Angel as if he had not understood what he said. "I shall show you..." The Angel stepped back and closed his eyes, Suddenly the Angel morphed into Xanatose himself. Xanatose was startelled by this. "What do you think young one?" asked the Angel. Xanatose walked towards the Angel, now looking Exactly like Xanatose in everyway and began to speak.

TAG: Xanatose
  4. Jedi_nyghtshade Jedi Padawan

Xanatose was totally ammazed. He stood no more than a few feet from the Angel of Darkness who no longer looked like the clawed demon he was but Xanatose himself, even down to the last scar. Xanatose circled the being infront of him open mouthed, " My pwoers gave you this?" the questions was directed at the Angel but at the same time was just him thinking out loud. Shaking his head to clear it he returned to standing infront of the creature. " I thank you, but please go" Xanatose turned his back and closed his eyes thinking to himself, ("I am finally to know what is behind this torture!")

TAG: Angel
  5. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

The Angel watched Xanatose look at him in amazment, and then Asked the Angel to Go. "Your powers...and Mine in one!" the Angel looked back at Xanatose. "You can do this also if you let me teach you how to harness my powers..." The Angel raised its claw, morphed into his Demonic form and vanished right infront of Xanatose.

TAG: Xanatose, Jen Kenobi

Beta listened to a Jedi now known to be Koran Horn. "Well if you just let me think for a moment..." Beta sat on the floor and closed his eyes. It was as if Beta was walking in a passageway with many doors. Suddenly, Beta stood back up and spoke out: "Yes, her name was Jen Kenobi, possibly a relative to Obi-Wan Kenobi". Beta then streched and took a drink of water and waited for any of the Jedi's Replies.

TAG: Council Members/>
  6. StarWarsFreak444 Force Ghost

star 7
    IC: Jen Kenobi

Jen was walkin around the temple, curious of her suroundings. She looks at the time and notices she is late to the Training field. Jen Ran as fast as her legs could carry her to find Xanatose on the Field. He was gone. Jen then asked a Sith Guard "Excuse me sir, but where is Xanatose?". The Tall dark hooded man pointed over at his quarters. "He is over there in his quarters, but i must warn you...he is angered by you not turning up and you must see him imediately!". Jen began to walk towards Xanatose's quarters. She let out a sigh and began to think what he will do to her.
  7. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

Jaderian was Meditating in a room of many fountains, suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her head and she was somehow transported to a place with many coridoors, mazes and doors. The Angel had appeared within Her head and had been searching through many doors, until he had opened a door with Xanatose inside it. She saw that a dark, tall being was walking towards her from the other end of the corridor. "...You are Jaderian, Xanatose's Sister...You two were placed in an orphanage, but Xanatose escaped at night...and has thaught of you ever since..." As the Being approached her darkness followed it. "Its amazing what you can learn from within someones mind...the many secrets and desires...but you, you are Xanatose's Sister, and thats what makes you different..." The being was standing infront of her now. "I am the Angel of Darkness, i was once a Jedi, turned to the Darkside for the good of the Jedi, took command of the sith fleet and many planets, slaughtered all the sith that stood in my way...until the Jedi found me as a threat and killed me even though i was helping them..." The being, now identified as The Angel of Darkness revieled itself into the light of her mind. "You are inside your own mind Jaderian, i transported you here..." The Angel had said enough to make her go crazy, but she had full control of herself and began to speak.

TAG: Jade
  8. Jedi_nyghtshade Jedi Padawan

( OOC- Disregard last post from angel since Jade is actually in a force induced coma! I will ask him to re-post it to fit her sercumstance ) Sorry!
  9. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    (OOC- oops, sorry about that!)

Jaderian was in a force induced coma. she was somehow in a place with many coridoors, mazes and doors. The Angel had appeared within Her head and had been searching through many doors, until he had opened a door with Xanatose inside it. She saw that a dark, tall being was walking towards her from the other end of the corridor. "...You are Jaderian, Xanatose's Sister...You two were placed in an orphanage, but Xanatose escaped at night...and has thaught of you ever since..." As the Being approached her darkness followed it. "Its amazing what you can learn from within someones mind...the many secrets and desires...but you, you are Xanatose's Sister, and thats what makes you different..." The being was standing infront of her now. "I am the Angel of Darkness, i was once a Jedi, turned to the Darkside for the good of the Jedi, took command of the sith fleet and many planets, slaughtered all the sith that stood in my way...until the Jedi found me as a threat and killed me even though i was helping them..." The being, now identified as The Angel of Darkness revieled itself into the light of her mind. "You are inside your own mind Jaderian, i transported you here..." The Angel had said enough to make her go crazy, but she had full control of herself and began to speak.

TAG: Jade
  10. StarWarsFreak444 Force Ghost

star 7

Jen was just a few steps away from the enterance of Xanatose's quarters. "I have no idea what he is going to do to me, but it is obvious he needs me for soemthing..." she lets out a sigh. "...But what?" she asked herself. She stood at the enterance and was about to walk in, until she felt a gust of wind, simmilar to that of The Angel's. "I know that from somewere" She thaught and walked in. She approached the Door of the room in which Xanatose was in. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and walked in. Xanatose was looking out of a large Arched window with his hands behind his back. She hesitated to speak at first. "Sir, i am so very sorry for not showing up today on the field, i was...". Xanatose raised his hand and Jen got the scence she should'nt speak. He turned around, looking furious at her. He made eye contact with her, making her seem harmless, and began to speak.

11. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Nik Tarn

Nik opened her eyes, blinking at her surroundings. Sitting up she sighed. How long was I asleep for? I guess the Masters are still in council She stood up and, picking up her travel bag she'd abandonned earlier, got changed.
    Leaving her room Nik decided to explore a bit. Most people paid little attention to her, concentrating on what they were doing, or on their training. Some, however, threw her questioning looks.
    Eventually she was outside, walking along the edge of the jungle. Nik felt calm inside, calmer than she had felt in a long time. Maybe that was the effect of this place, calms you so that you could focus on the Force.
    Still, I want to see him, just to see him. Master Skywalker said that it was possible to come back. I want to tell Xanatose that I'll help him come back. A noise startled her from her thoughts. She turned, seeing a small flock of birds spring from the treetops. Nik smiled slightly then made her way further along the treeline.

TAG: anyone.
  12. anakinsgirl112334 Jedi Padawan

hi i was wondering if i can be Xanatose sorry dont really know how this works but want to try it i have a grate darkside pleaz let me know
  13. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1
    ( NPC )IC: Luke Skywalker

Luke waited patciently as Koran Horn asked the question he knew all the Masters weere thinking. Turning to look at the Clone as he replied and then sat on the floor to think a bit Luke thummed threw his own thoughts on the subject. (" Please let this be better knews") He thought as Beta stood back up and began to reveal his memories to the rest that were in the room. The name Jen Kenobi popped up. The first thing that Luke thouht was if the girl could be elated to his long dead Master Obi-wan Kenobi. Beta shared Lukes question on that. Luke looked down at the floor. ("Could it be that Ben had a relative that was not killed in the clone wars?") Luke thought it inprobable and highly impossible for in those days Jedi were not allowed to get married or have any other relation that could cause them pain. And ontop of that Jedi Younglings when they were first brought to the temple or traing were given a different last name so that they wouldnt go in search of there extended family. No, this girl couldnt be related to Ben. Luke looked back up and spoke to Beta, " I dont think there is a relation but I do think tht we need to learn more about this prisoner. Other than the girl is obviously a force sensative I feel as though the man behind this Sith Rising knows something more about her destiny that could mean distruction to the Jedi." Luke turned to Liea," Sister, Will you get your people in the senate right on that as soon as we get through with this meeting?" Liea nodded that she would so Luke continued. Turning back to Beta Luke spoke," I have one last question and I hope that you can tell me. By chance, did you have any direct contact with the Sith Master behind all of this and if so I would like to know his name. If you cant remember it right now that is okay. You are free to wander about the temple as you see fit. Any place that you are ot welcome to enter into the door will be locked and un-movable. But for now I ask you to wait for Master Ikrit, he will find you when this council has finished its discusion." Beta nodded and let himself out, the giant stone doors closing behind him. Luke then turned to Master Yinngle," Master, I hope for the sake of peace that we have faught so hard for that your information deems more rewarding." Luke had a solumb expression upon his face as he waited for the Jedi Master to speek.

TAG: Beta-266, Master Yinngle

.............................................................................................................................

IC: Xanatose

Xanatose watched as the Angel of Darkness morphed back into its Demonic form and then dissapate into nuthing. Xanatose was becoming frustrated with his perdicament. He felt like a chained beast not being allowed to roam free and untainted by a Masters leash. He growled deep in his throat allowing all of that frustration, anger and hate to rise to the surface. Walking over to the other side of his sleep couch Xanatose hit a switch hidden within the wall. He heared a low whirring noise and then a swoosh as what looked like a stone wall infront of him gave way to reveal a hidden Dura-glass bay window over-looking a great battle field. (" This is my destiny ") Xanatose thought to himself. To fight a battle that will never end, to take orders from an evil that will ever bend and eventually to sucumb my body to the glowing blade of my enemy. Xanatose looked out onto the charred field that sat before him and continued his reverly. (" This was the place the great Exar Kun met his end. And I am the one to carry that destiny on for him ") He sighed deeply, allowing his breath to release his thoughts in an anterauge of anger, fear, hate, and every other emotion possible. (" How am I supposed to follow that legacy and listen to my heart?") All the sudden his thoughts rushed back to Nik and he reached out with the force allowing his mind to connect to her. For a moment he thouht he could see out of her eyes then he was ripped from within her. His form was standing next to her in a g
  14. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1
    IC: Jaderian Knites

Jade stood infront of a large demonic type beast who spoke things to her that seemed likek lies and yet at the same time a hint of the truth emminated from it. At any other time Jade would have attacked it or ran but the thing that called itself that Angel of Darkness said her brothers name. It spoke as though he knew him. Jade thought for a moment and then began to speak, " You call yourself an Angel but you take on a demonic form." Jade was speeking to herself," How do you know about Xanatose other than the act that you probably pulled him from my mind. I mean that is if what you say is indeed true and I am inside my own mind. A feat that is not possible unless one Has great controle oer the force and willing to delve into the dark arts of it." Jade looked around but saw no sign of any other life form. She felt frustration building within her but knew she must push te emotion back before it consumed her," Speak creature, why am I here?" Jade glared at the Cloaked figure infront of her and waited its reply.

TAG: ANGEL

15. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Master Yinngle

Yinngle looked at Luke.

" Well," He said taking a deep breath. " I have discovered the coordinates of the Sith Temple. I have learned that our young friend Phayden is actually Xantose. He's a sith Apprentice. Master Jorgon here sensed it when he first saw him."

Jorgon nodded.

" As I was saying, there are three Sith Lords that I know of currently," Master Yinngle laced his fingers together. " Darth Tatirius, Master Jorgon's old adversary, Darth Kilnat, I know little about him, and Darth Ricus, who had captured Beta here. I listened in on there conversation but learned nothing. I was able to hide myself from them. When Varnex came he gave me the coordiates to the Ancient Battlefield. There were two clones there, who I had to kill. That lead to an entire platoon of clones coming out of the Temple. They attacked us. We were able to kill some of them but not all of them. There were to many for one 500 year old Jedi Master and a young Jedi Knight to take on. I used a few force powers, which drained me. So, we had to get off the planet. We left and Varnex took back to this Temple. I also met Phayden in Tatino's bar on Naboo with Master Jorgon. That is all I know."

TAG: Luke
  16. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

Beta was excused and walked out of the council chamber. He walked into a courtyard and sat down on a wall, surrounded by Fountains and a waterfall as blue as turquise. Beta's face lightened up and smiled. "Such old memories..." He thaught to himself. A Jedi was walking past him, he then watched him walk into the Temple. Beta lied on the grass and looked up at the sky "A new life awaits...", He then closed his eyes and fell asleep after 2 days without rest.

The Angel grinned. "I am Known as the Angel of Darkness as there has been no actual record of my name...The Angel of Darkness is a title to a tragic Jedi that turns to the sith for the good of the Jedi..." The Angel glared at Jade. "...I didnt call you here, it was the force calling you here...The force detected an intrudor within your mind and so transported your body within your mind, even though your body is present on the outside..." The Angel folded Its arms. "This Is your mind, that is why no other is here, only old memories and Me..." Said the Angel that was now standing infront of her. "Would you believe me if i told you i am here because Xanatose doesnt remember who you are anymore?" The Angel Droped his clawed hands down to his side and watched Jade try to work everthing out.

TAG: Jade/>
  17. StarWarsFreak444 Force Ghost

star 7

Jen felt a sharp head pain when She was being pulled up by Xanatose."You will obey from now on" Xanatose said to her. It began to Rain and thunder when Jen walked back from Xanatose's Quarters. "Aww no!" Jen said in disappointment. She finaly reached her Area or the Base. She walked into her bedroom and sat on her bed. She had a headache and could feel pains running through her head. "Why is my head hurting so much she thaught to herself. She lied down in her bed and closed her eyes and thaught to herself "I just hope i dont get sidetracked tomorrow...". and then She fell asleep. When Jen woke, she noticed that she had 3 hours left until she had to report to Xanatose. She decided to have breakfast and to jog around the base. She then began to jog to Xanatose's quarters, unknowingly that her mind was being slowly corrupt by the Darkside. Suddenly Jen fell over and began to get head pains, but this time more stronger. She pulled herself back up and held her head, "What is happening?!" she thaught out aloud. Jen then walked her way to Xanatose who was waiting outside.

18. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Nik Tarn.

Nik looks back to where the noise had come from earlier. She had felt........something. She shock her head. It must have just been her wishing to see Xanatose making her see things.
    Nik turns and made her way back to the temple. Maybe she could find the council rooms.

TAG: anyone
  19. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1

For the first time in many weeks since he had heard the name of Jaderian, the apprentice to the Jedi Master Jorgon and reealizing his true feelings for the space girl by the name of Nik Tarn Xanatose had had a restless sleep. His mind was clear , his breathing steady and he knew what he had to do. He stood on a grassy knole with his eyes closed and his mind deeply incased within the darkside of the force, hee would allow no outside nor unwanted thoughts to intrude in this meditaion. He knew then tht he was not alone, Jen Kenobi was approaching him, (" Good, she is on time. Jen is quick to learn her leason. ") Xanatose made a mental note regarding this. Opening his eyes he turned to look at the girl and spoke," Follow me. " He turned and made his way around the Sith compound and the way to the scared battle field. This place was a place of evil, the darkside eminated from the very core of the planet, he knew this would be the propper place to begin her training. Finally upon reaching his detination Xanatose turned and faced Jen Kenobi again. " Sit and I shall tell you a little history " Xanatose looked off into the distance as the girl plopped herself onto the ground. " Long ago there was a Jedi by the name of Exar Kun. He was a great Master in their art but discovered upon deep reflexion a way through the forve that allowed a stronger connection than any mere Jedi could offer. Master Exar Kun sought to teach this to the Jedi but many of them would not listen to him, a few followed. He and his followers were then banned and sent away into exsile but Ku refused to allow the gift of his discovery to go unshared. He saught out and found many force sensatives and taught them his way. Many years passed and many learned the ways of Master Exar Kun until the day the Jedi desided they would not allow his teachings to continue. It was then a great war between the Jedi and what are now called the Sith inssued for many years." Xanatose looked down at Jen who sat on the grass at his feet soaking in every word. " Thousands, if not more, died in that battle but the Sith did loose for the Jedi greatly out numbered us. This place that I have brought you to is sacre to the Sith for this was wear Exar Kun himself had his last stand. The great and powerful mans blood soaked this very soil many years ago." Again Xantose looked off into the distance," Ever since the darkside energies that his death released has shroweded this place ableing us to hide our presance from the ever nosy Jedi. I brought you here for a reason. The darkside grows within you with every passing day, I want you to reach out with your mind and quite your thoughts. Once you do you are to consintrate on the invisable force that surrounds you. Use your emotions to controle this energy, weave it through your thoughts, get used to it. That is your task for today. I will leave you here to attend to it, do not return until you hae succesfully acomplished this feat." Walking past Jen Kenobi, back in the direction they had walked from, Xanatose said one last thing, "I will know if you lie when you return. Find me when that time comes." Xanatose walked away leaving the girl all alone to start her training.

TAG: JEN KENOBI
  20. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1
    ( OOC: I replied to Luke and Jaderian's TAG's but my comp erased them for some reason when I went to post. I will re-write and re-post again for them tommarow but as for now it is 3am here and I am officially exhausted!!!!!! I did post for Xanatose though...)
  21. StarWarsFreak444 Force Ghost

star 7

Jen watched Xanatose walk off in the East Direstion of the Training Grounds. Jen thaught to herself "Day by Day? There isnt no way that could happen, but i guess its worth a try". Jen closed her eyes and tried to feel the force around her, in about 10 minutes she could feel the force running through her head, little did she know that her mind was slowly being possessed by the Darkside. She thaught that she should try a darkside force attack so she stood up and looked over at some ruins in the West direction of the base. She walked over to them and noticed a cave in the south-west. She decided to walk inside and look for something to use the force on. Suddenly, an Acklay came from the shadows. It was approaching quickly. Jen was in a panic and quickly closed her eyes and raised her hand, All of a sudden, Lightning came from her hand and striked the Acklay. In 10 Seconds, it was dead. Jen opened her eyes and looked on the floor to see the dead acklay she had killed. "hmmm...I could get used to this..." she said to herself. As she ventured far into the cave, she encountered wild Acklays, Nexu's, Reeks, Rancors, Krayt Dragons and Gundarks...All to be either killed by Lightning or Choked to death. As Jen approached the end of the cave, she saw a way out with a figure standing there which was Xanatose...

22. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1
    (OOC: Sorry guys... Been distracted for the last few days..... Been hitting the D and D boards pretty hard!!! But lets get back on track! )

(NPC)IC: Luke Skywalker

Luke looked into the face of the small green Jedi Master, Yinngle as the he revealed what had befalled him since following the Sith Xanatose back to his base. It occured to him that the names Yinggle had spoken were familiar to him as far as Ricus, Tatrious and Pirateous went but the name Darth Kilnat stood empty in his mind. He thought deep to himself wondering if mabey he might have heard it long ago but had forgotten it. Luke closed his eyes and concentrated trying to recall all of the names he had ever learned regarding the Sith. All the sudden a quick flash of the name shot through his mind only it was connected to Lord Mageous. Luke twitched slightly and hoped that it was un-noticed. He recalled the information from within his thoughts regarding Darth Mageous and his apprentice Darth Killnat. The history of the Sith popping up in full force. Mageous had been a deadly adversary to many Jedi and had single handedly taken many lives. The man was known as a demon amung the Sith and feared within their very own cult. No body would go against the Sith Lord unless they had a death wish. But alas, this power had been Mageous's downfall. As proven through history one who has power always seeks to gain more and thus was what happened to Darth Mageous. If Luke remembered the story correctly the Sith Master one day just dissapeared leaving his apprentice alone, vulnerable to the Jedi and other Sith. Luke wondered if this Sith Master Yinggle spoke of was indeed the old apprentice of the long ago Sith, Darth Mageous. Luke then recalled the end of the story that Mageous was never heard from again. Luke opened his eyes to see all the Masters gazing at him with questions in their eyes so Luke smiled and spoke. " I have been thinking about this Darth Killnat. We know who Ricus is, as well as Tatrious and Pirateious but Killnat rang no bell. That was until I thought deeper and reflected more on the documents that my old master, Yoda had kept within his small hutt on Degobah. I recalled on which script that spoke of the Sith Masters of old and I remembered it mentioning a great Sith Master by the name of Darth Mageous, I direct link to the Sith Exar Kun, whom of which any Jedi with a younglings amount of training knows of. Well, upon deeper thought I remembered reading that Darth Mageous hed an apprentice before he dissapeared by the name of Darth Killnat. Now if this Sith that Yinggle speeks of and the apprentice from the stroy are the same I am guessing that this Sith threat runs deeper than we expect." Luke looked at the horror begin to cross the faces of his comrades who had read about Darth Mageous. Luke continued," Xanatose, I assume, is the apprentice of Darth Killnat and I sense he is indeed a powerful foe and one to be cautious about if and when we come accross him. But news I learned earlier today just might serve to our bennefit. We have discovered a young girl by the name of Nik Tarn, who is a force sensative, that has informed me that she and Xanatose share a special connection. I sent for her before the council began this meeting and I am curious as to why she has yet to arrive but in any way I shall explain and if their are any questions you may ask her them later for she i staying here in the Temple. It would seem that Nik and Xanatose have fallen for eachother and he has told her that if she so wishes he will leaves the Sith. She has told me that she can sense good in him and she believes his words. I know it is a hard thing to do to leave the ways of the darkside but it can be done and I sense as though it is worth our effort to try to help her succeed in any way possible." Luke looked about at the confused faces and and continued, " Any questions or comments before we deside what our next step must be?" Luke leaned forward in his seat anxious to hear the Other Masters thoughts.

TAG: ALL MASTERS

23. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1

Xanatose stood at the mouth of the cave and watched as Jen Kenobi made her way to him. He looked daown at the girl not allowing her to see his amazment at her quickness to learn. He knew that it would not be much longer until the seed within her mind grew to its full potential. She indeed would become a great asset to the Sith and a usefull toy to his Master. It was time for her to meet her Master. Xanatose reached out his hand to her to help her up the ledge that stood between him and her, an act he rarely offered. Xanatose didnt like to be touched much accept by certain individuals. After Jen was next to him he looked her in the eyes and spoke, " You did well and now it is time you meet your Master, follow" Xanatose turned on his heals and made his way back to the Main section of the Sith Temple where Master Killnats private sector was located. He allowed no thoughts to cross his mind on this journey for he did not want his Master picking up on them and punishing him for his weakness. It took a good 45 minutes of silence to cross the compound at a walk before the two Sith apprentices finally reached their destination. When they came to the Sith Lords black chamber door Xanatose turned and told Jen to wait outside the door. Reaching out with his mind he located the link he shared with Killnat to tell him the girl Jen Kenobi was waiting for him outside of his door. It didnt take long before he got a reply. Turning back to Jen xanatose said, " He will come get you. Do not move for he is far less kind than I and will not hesitate to destroy you." With that he turned and followed the direction he had just came from until he was standing once again on the blackened plains of this world. Xanatose sighed at his heavy heart and closed his eyes, once again grasping for the power given to him by the Angel of Darkness. Speaking out loud he said," Nik, Ii wish you to see me. Please, be with me once more." At first nuthing happened but the harder he concentrated soon his vision became blurry and he seemed to become sucked into himself. One moment he stood upon the scared terriform of Transputall VI the next he stood in the doorway of ruins somewhere he guessed on Yavin IV. He looked up to see Nik bending down to the floor examining a small reptile of some sort. Xanatose went to move forward but then realized there was something else there, something important, it called to him, to the force and he knew only he could hear it. He looked behind him and knew he must follow. But he was there for Nik not this entity that beckond him. Xanatose turned back to the girl that kneeled in the center of the stone room and called her name, "Nik" He saw her look up with suprise and shoke on her face. He had caught her attention and she would follow. Xanatose turned and made his way down a blackened corridor that must have seen a great battle for it was falling apart. Foilage grew from every crack and presapace and slime seemed to cover the stone walls and floor. Every few feet water dripped from the ceiling which made Xanatose think that he was traveling down toward the center of the planet. Xanatose sensed behind him, (" Good,, she's still following ") and pressed onward. The hallway soon took a sharp left and came to a large stone door that lay open only 3 feet allowing barely enough room for him to sqeeze through. Once inside Xanatose was shocked at what he saw. A force orb stood infront of him. As far as he knew all of these orbs had been located and released by the Jedi before anyone else could get a hold of them. It was said that if someone where to walk into the center of one of these and open their heart they could absorb its powers for themsleves making them powerful beyond belief. He wodered then if it was true and if it would still work in the form that he was in. Xanatose took a breath and walked forward holding out his hands as if to touch the very essence of the force itself as he crossed the threshold of the Golden Orb. Nuthing happened, it was then Xanatose realized that Nik had just entered
  24. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

The Angel could hear everything she was thinking, ("Hmph, foolish Girl!") He thaught. The Angel removed its hood to reveal a more humanoid form, "No...i do not lie, infact he can only remember your name..." The Angel told her. "It is what he decides, either to stay as a sith or join with you Jedi...but it is looking thin for your prediction..." The Angel slowly raised its claw. "You shall re-awake soon...". The Angel Vanished in a flash of light and left Jade in her mind until she wakes. The Angel re-appeared next to Xanatose and made sure nobody could see him, appart from Xanatose (as Xanatose has the same powers as him now). "I have news for you, Xanatose..."

TAG: Xanatose, Jade

(OOC: The Angel's new Humanoid Form)
  25. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Master Jorgon

Master Jorgon heard the words of his fellow Jedi Masters. He knew war was starting to loom. He had a bad feelings about all this. He knew what he had to do.

He rose to his feet and looked around at his fellow Jedi Masters.

" I am prepared for war," He said." I have 12 personal star fleets prepared for battle plus ground troops. My fleet is under the command of Admiral Glorgous Zinthrax, an Mon Calamari. My ground troops are under the joint control of myself and Genearl Ithra. We are prepared for war. They are currently stationed of my personal colony, Urabia. Master Yinngle has decided to go back to the Sith planet to find out more information. He needs one more Jedi Master, one of you, to assist him. I will be departing for Urabia soon, I wish to have Genearl Solo and Leia come with me. I will be leaving 2 hours after this Council meetings end. Leia, please tell Han to get ready, and to bring his star fleets as well. It would be greatly appreciated. Han will be traveling with me. That is our plan, are there any questions or concerns?"

TAG: Counci Members
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.