main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars ... Shadow Knights .... A Siths Vengance

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Kray, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kray

Jedi_Kray Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2003
    " A sith had entered the room, I struck him down. Do you know anything of someone named Xantose?" Jade took a step back as the name of her brother was uttered from between her masters lips. " Xanatose? That's my brother. I see him every time I have one of those fits like the one upon the ship. Why, did something happen? Did you see something?" Jade was full of concern for her brother now, " Master Jorgon has no reason to have seen or felt Xanatose. Unless he has done or is a part of something terrible"

2. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    OOC::: To KI_UNI_MUNDI...... I need you to post for Darth Tatirious!!!!!!!

3. darth_pirate

darth_pirate Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2007
    A day later............

*pirateous wakes to the holocam*

"lord pirateous,lord kran,kran has been intercepted...he will be coming late"

"what!!!!!!"

"curse them!!!"

"sir,he's okay...he will be coming a day later"

"fine"

*he turns off the holocam and walks towards captain bernett*

"bernett"

"yes my lord"

"this has gone on long enough"

"sir we just picked up a cargo ship...it's owned by...jen kenobi"

"ahh hahahaha.....set course towards kenobi's ship now..."

*the star destroyer travels towards kenobi's ship*

TAG-jen kenobi

4. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Nik Tarn

Nik had been very confused by the Jedi girl's sudden behavior. She found a room for the night and slept fitfully. Something was at the back of her mind, somehting terrible that was happening right now.

TAG: Any

OOC: Yeah I know that's really short, but I couldn't think what else to put.

5. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    OCC: I'm on my way out right now, I'll post later tonight around 4 or 5

6. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Jorgon

Master Jorgon's eyes grew wide " Your brother? " He sat shifted in his seat.

" He is Sith Jade " Master Jorgon said " Stay away from him, he is sith "

TAG: Jade

IC: Darth Tatirius

He looked at the sith lord.

" A few animals had come by accompanied by the Jedi, our troopers managed to fight them off, nothing of a big concern at this point. What truely concerns me is that the oldest Jedi Master has seen Xantose. I'm sure you've heard of him, he was around when my former master Palpatine was still young. Master Jorgon is his name. He has seen Xantose. Xantose, being as powerful as he is, sent the force to where Master Jorgon was in the form of a sith, though the old man cut him down. I think Xantose is making great progress. The Jedi, well at least Master Jorgon knows of Xantose, but then again, so deos young Jade. I suspect Jorgon has told the Council about this. What do you suggest?"

TAG: Jedi_Kray

7. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    OOC: Sorry guys... Ive been sick! All better now!!!

Jade looked at her Master with wide eyes, " A sith, are you sure.... I havent seen my brother since I was 5 years old. Since before the Jedi discovered my talent in the force. The last time we spoke he was headed out to try and fing the men resposible for our parents murders because the Jedi wouldnt do anything." Jade suddenly felt as though a strong force was sitting upon her chest making it hard for her to breath. " Master, are you sure it was my brother?"

TAG: MASTER JORGON

8. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    The news that Darth Tatirious had to offer was most displeasing to Killnat,"I assume then that no Jedi survived." It wasn't really a question so he didnt wait for Tatirious's reply " For the last thing I need is that blasted Skywalker learning of my Sith Accademy" Again he didnt wait for a reply. " I hold you personally resposible for the protection of the secrecy of this Sith Fortress Darth Tatirous and if you fail then you will pay with your life!" The anger in the Dark Lords face and voice was apperant to all that were in the room. " As long as no Jedi survide to report our presance than there is no harm" At this point in his speach Darth Killnat took in a deep breath, " And as far as Xanatose is concerned, yes he is indeed excelling. There are things that I myself can not command of the darkside that my young apprentice seems to have mastered." Killnat looked over at his star pupil and saw the hate that was so blatenly apperant on his face and couldnt help but smile. Turning back to his comrade he said, " Onto other buisness, I know that you have been secretly pining for your own protigee my friend and I feel as though the time has come for you to pass on your sinister ways to anouther." The suprise was evident on Lord Tatirious's face, " I picked her out myself, like Xanatose here she too has lost her family and has nuthing else in her life but the hate and anger that loss has given. Her name is Elizabeth Ramira. She resides in the Y sector of our camp awaiting her new master. Go to her my friend and teach her the true meaning of the force."
    Darth Killnat turned his attention to Beta-266 as soon as Darth Tatirious had left his study. " You have been with my faction for a long time. You some how survived the clone wars and then survived the battle between the Empire and the rebellion. And now you fight along side my Sith Uprising. I commend your loyalty for you have indeed shown it over a course of many years and I think that it is high time that I reward you where a reward is due. From here on out you will hold the title of Grand Moff and you will be head of my fleet now and when the time comes for us to go up against the New Republic and their Fowl Jedi. Xanatose will be always on your right hand to assist you when needed but he will still anwser to me" The clone was speechless, what an honor Darth Killnat had bestowed upon him! Killnat only hoped that he had made the right desicion. " Now Grand Moff Beta-266, I give you your first assignment. On the rim of the Tatoine System there is a Super-class Star Destroyer, one of only a few left of its kind. It is owned by a Sith Lord by the name of Ithilius Pirateous, the master of a Darth Kran. He has sensed the presence of Xanatose here when my young apprentice pulled his little stunt with Master Jorgon on Naboo but the Sith Master is unaware of our presance here. I wish for you and Xanatose to go to the Tatoine System and make contact with this Rogue Sith Lord and his Apprentice and bring them back here." At this Beta began to stand, " Also I have forseen that Pirateous is going to pick up someone of interest to me. One by the name of Jen Kenobi, one of Obi-wan Kenobi's decendants I think. She too you will bring before me!" Beta-266 bowed and turned to leave as Darth Killnat turned to his apprentice, " You have pleased me in your progress my friend but I warn you to watch yourself when you experament with the darkside. You never know what might happen or who might be tuned in. Now go and make the Sith proud"

[color=blue]IC: Xanatose

( Jade, the name rang familiar in Xanatose's memory banks but he could'nt quite put his finger on it. There was something about this young Jedi Padawan that was close to him but he knew not what, something that stirred certain emotions within his mind, " Who is this Jade?")
    Xanatose snapped back to attention as his Masters attention turned on him, " You have pleased me in your progress my friend but I warn you to watch yourself when you experament with the darkside. You never know what might happe

9. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    The Ex-Clone now a Grand Moff, Beta-266 arrives at the Super-Class Star Destroyer. He walks out to be greeted by Ithilius Pirateous. Beta bows and says... "Greetings Sir, i trust you have gotten a Transmition from Darth Killnat?" He nods. "My Orders have come directly from Him to be the head of the fleet and have been given the title of Grand Moff, I trust you are pleased to have an Ex-Clone Trooper that survived the Clone Wars, the Rebellion and soon to fight again against the Jedi?" He Nods again. "Good, now I must be getting ready to take command".

TAG: Ithilius Pirateous

10. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    OOC: Guys, you were having some wicked sidescroll in this thread. I fixed it for now, but remember to use the code [ hr ] (remove the spaces) to make a line in your post, like this:

Rather than typing it out using ====, -----, etc. It will make your thread much easier to read!

11. darth_pirate

Jan 14, 2007
    IC:ithilius pirateous

"...fine,i am going to capture kenobi,take care of the ship and when my apprentice gets here tell him the news...i'll be back in a day"

TAG:beta-266,jen kenobi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC:lord kran

as kran walks in to the star destroyer he sees a new figure that is not his master..."who are you what is the meaning of this????"

TAG:beta- 266

12. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Beta-266

"I trust you are lord kran, I am Grand Moff Beta-266, an Ex-Clone Trooper that faught During the clone wars, survived the Rebellion and have joined with the Sith. Darth Killnat has sent me here to your Master ithilius pirateous to become the Head of the fleet" He takes a Spare Black Cape and puts it on. "I am in command here, and your Master said that he shall be back in a day, if you have any problems then consult your master when he arrives" Beta-266 turns away and looks out of one of the Super-Class Star Destroyer's Windows on the command Bridge.

TAG: Lord Kran

13. darth_pirate

Jan 14, 2007
    as pirateous approaches kenobi's ship he sends a transmission"jen kenobi on behalf of the sith prepare to be boarded"pirateous boards the ship and spots kenobi"now you will be captured and brought to lord kellnat,i won't hesitate to kill you"

OOC:is anyone posting as jen kenobi????

pirateous sends a stormtrooper to stun her with his rifle..."bzzzt"..bring her in to my shuttle"yes sir" the storm trooper and pirateous travel back to his ship..."transmit to super class,we have kenobi and are making our approach".................

14. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

Beta-266 turns to an Imperial Officer: "Let them board, i am looking forward to this" and a sinister grinspreads across his face. "Right away sir, Checking code number of the shuttle...You are free to land" says the Officer. Beta-266 walks towards the shuttle and sees ithilius pirateous. "So then, what do we have here?" a Jedi Associate? He takes her Lightsaber and says to a nearby imperial officer: "You, take this to the weaponary section...and dont loose it, this could help us". The officer Gulps "Y...yes Sir!" the officer goes out of site. Now what do we do with this one?

TAG: ithilius pirateous

15. StarWarsFreak444

StarWarsFreak444 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 28, 2005
    IC: Jen kenobi

Jen was on her ship and was steadily approaching her destination

Jen got stunned after she got off her ship. She felt helpless as the stormtroopers brought her off

16. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

He looks directly in her Eyes. "Who are you then?" he goes to touch her and as his hand is about to touch her head, his head is filled with visions of Massacre, sorrow and Rage. "Ughhh" he backs away. "So then what will be happening to this Person whoever she is..." He wonders what he just saw and wonders if he will ever see it again.

TAG: ithilius pirateous

17. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Nik Tarn

Walking around the spaceport again, Nik was lost. This waiting round for the Jedi testing was getting to her.
    Out of the corner of her eye she saw a group of Stormtroopers leading a young woman. Something was not right about this.
    Nik decided it was best to follow at a distance.

TAG: Jen Kenobi.

18. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

As Beta-266 reaches the Weaponary Room, he looks at the Lightsaber. "Such an Elegent Weapon...". He goes to pick it up and then another Vision flashes in his head. A Dark-Hooded Figure stood infront of him. "You will die in battle, so very soon". The figure Vanished. Beta looked around but couldnt see anything. "What was what?!". Beta Exits the weaponary to talk to ithilius pirateous about the visions. Eventualy, he finds him. "Sir, i need to speak with you in private".

19. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Jorgon

" Of course I know, Jade, " Master Jorgon said, an irritated tone in his voice. " I'm older then Palpatine, the former sith lord. I know that he is sith. I got a glimpse into his mind, the horror I saw, the death, the suffering, the pain." He puased closing his eyes. " If he contacts you, tell me at once. I mean that Jade, inform me of any contact he makes to you."

Master Jorgon was suddenly shocked, it hit him like a speeder. He sat down and started to meditate. Within seconds he was so deep into meditation, he could feel nothing of the outside world. All that was there was darkness. He knew he had penetrated into the darkside. He peered into Xantoses mind, into his very soul. He saw all the hatred, all the pain, all the suffering, the death.

" Xantose," Master Jorgon said calmly. " What do you want with me, and what do you want with Jade?"

TAG: Xantose

IC: Darth Tatirius

Darth Tatirius walked down the corridor, passing droids and officers. He got to the Y part of the camp and entered the girl's room. He didn't bother to knock but swept the door off it's hinges to get in. He stepped in, eyes cold and heartless, and used the force to lift the girl up, he swept her accross the room and made her crash into the chair.

" Stay there " He said as he took a chair himself. " Who are you girl?"

TAG: Jedi_Kray

20. darth_pirate

Jan 14, 2007
    IC: lord kran

"lord pirateous what is going on!,who is this?! i..."

------------------------------------------------------------------
    IC:darth pirateous

"enough!,we are all under the command of lord kellnat now...at what a beautiful one you are"he touches kenobi's face..."rest you will need energy for some interigation"...he walks over to beta-266..."i sense you will be needing me,my apprentice,and our"passenger" to talk to lord kellnat...i would like to leave as soon as possible"

TAG:beta-266,jen kenobi,anyone interested

21. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    (GM APROVED: JENNA)

Aphiliation: Sith Apprentice
    Name: Elizabeth Ramiro
    Sex: female
    Race: human
    Skin: pale
    Height: 5'7
    Body Type: petite, but stronger then she looks
    Eyes: violet
    Hair: blonde
    Clothing: a dark leather halter top with elbow length violet gloves cutting off at the fingers; a mini skirt that is black with fishnet stockings and dark violet knee high boots.
    Wepons:
    http://home.att.net/~licata_knives/septer.jpg
    http://www.cyber-webs.com/zbrush/juandel/schlbc.jpg
    http://www.blade-empire.com/Martial_Arts/Weapons/Throwing_Stars/Cyprus_Fantasy_Star-Black.jpg

and a lightsaber-- the crystal color is blood red, of course.
    Bio:

Elizabeth lost her parents when she was a tiny girl, and has never gotten over it completely. She first encountered the Jedi at 10, and she hated them on sight, declaring to fight them and was insulted when they laughed at her. At the mere age she was, she killed a Padawan not much older then her, and she attracted a Sith's attention to her. Elizabeth took up his offer of apprenticeship and trained until she was determined ready to fight. Now Elizabeth awaits to fight the Jedi and kill them.

22. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    OOC: Hey guys ( Pirateous, Beta-266 and Nik Tarn ) The capture of Jen Kenobi is in the Tatoine System not on Naboo..... The fact that Jen is force sensative everyone knows about ( Sith and Sith ally ) but other than that nuthing else is known about her! Continue and have fun!!!! :)

23. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    IC: Jade

The horror regarding her beloved brothers fate was evident upon Jade's face, ( A Sith, my brother, a Sith? How could he betray our family like this? ) Those thoughts began to rack her mind as tears began to well up within her eyes. Jade took a step closer to her Master and in the most pleading tone asked, " But I can save him, I can bring him back from the dark side, right?" Master Jorgon only looked at her for a moment and then sat and began to meditate. The last thing her master said was, " Xantose, what do you want with me, and what do you want with Jade?" That was all she could take then. The tears exploded from behind the dam she had held them at bay with. Jade turned and ran from her masters room. She ran allowing the wind to carry her to an unknown destination, she ran to clear her mind, but in the end she just ran. It wasnt long before Jade came to a stop and relized she was at the trial grounds. It was then she also noticed she wasnt alone. The girl from the Cantina was there sitting on the sidelines. Jade recalled the girls name, Nik Tarn. Wiping the tears from her eyes Jade walked up to her and sat down beside her, " What you thinking about Nik?"

TAG: NIK TARN

[ hr ]

IC: Xanatose

" Xantose, what do you want with me, and what do you want with Jade?" The words sounded in his mind. Xanatose had made contact with the Jedi Master Jorgon. " I want anwsers scum. Who is this Padawan of yours and why does she bring upon me emotions I can not understand?" He waited a reply but none came so he pressed harder upon the Jedi's mind knowingly causing the man pain. " Anwser!" But alas, again there was no reply. Xanatose opened his eyes and stood from where he had planted himself. On arriving at the bridge of the gigantic Vessel he noticed that the Dreadnaught was floating along side the Super-class Star Destroyer. Turning he asked a bridge officer how long they had been thereonly to find out that they had been there long enough to intercept Jen Kenobies ship and to convince Darth Pirateous and his apprentice to continue on with them back to the secret Sith encampment. And that Beta-266, Pirateous, Kran and the Kenobi girl were all on aproach as they spoke. Xanatose turned on his heals and headed to the main docking bay where the shuttle would dock. He arrived just in time for the shields to the bay to be pulled back up. Xanatose walked up the the off ramp to the shuttle and awaited for it to lower. Soon there was a long hiss and the ramp to the small shuttle began to lower and Beta-266 soon came into view. Speacking to the Clone Xanatose said, " I trust that everything went according to plan Grand Moff Beta-266?" The clone nodded in his direction and continued past him allowing two darkly clad figures to come within sight of Xanatose," Welcome to the Sith Rebelion Darth Pirateous. You will be quite pleased with what you see upon arival to our destination" As Xanatose took a step closer to the dark Lord his apprentace Kran moved quikly to intercept but was thwarted quite easily by Xanatoses camand over the darkside. As Kran flew across the room and hit the docking bay wall Xanatose's voice rang after him, " You will learn your place Kran! " The evil that gleamed within Xanatose's eyes when he turned back to Pirateous was apperant and for a split secong Xanatoes thought he saw fear within the Dark Lord that stood before him. Standing taller Xanatose spoke once again the the Sith Master, " Your quarters will be shown to you by a ship hand" pointing to a young boy about the age of thirteen, " there!"
    It was then that Xanatose noticed two storm troopers dragging the limp body of Jen Kenobi off the shuttle. This enraged him and he wheeled around and called out Beta-266's name. Faster than the eye could see Xanatose was upon the newly apointed Gran Moff,What have you done to her? She was ment to be un harmed!!!" Using the force Xanatose lifted the clone in the air by his neck," Anwser you fool. The will of my master comands it!!!"

TAG: Beta-266, Darth Pirateo

24. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Nik Tarn.

Nik turned to face Jade.
    "Earlier I thought I saw someone being carted off by Stormtroopers. But they left before I could follow. Something about that isn't right." She paused thoughtfully. Then she turned back to Jade.
    "What about you then, you don't exactly ooze serenity and calm yourself."

TAG: Jade

25. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

"I...did not do...Anything...I have...had visions...ever since...i went to touch...her head....". The Ex-Clone stuggled to break free, but he could see the anger in Xanatose's Eyes. Then as if someone was possesing him, his eyes opened up fully. He could see the Dark Figure that had he had previously seen, but it was more closer than before. "You are a Tragic Hero, your destiny lies with the past..." The figure began to walk towards Beta. The dark hooded figure was about to touch him then Beta could see everyone in the room apart from the figure. Xanatose noticed something odd about Beta-266 and began to lower him.

IC: Xanatose, Darth Pirateous, Darth Kran.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.