1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars ... Shadow Knights .... A Siths Vengance

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Kray, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1
    IC: Jade

The mention of stormtroopers on Naboo startled Jade ( I thought all the remnants of the Empire were forced to the outer rim of the Galaxy? This is something that i must bring up with Master Jorgon once things have settled down ) Jade allowed a look of shock at the mention of the troopers to appear on her face, " I will have to bring that up with my Master. He is sure to have deeper insight into the maters of the Imperial Remnants. And as far as my appearance is concerned, " Jade let out a long, deep sigh, " It is a long story in witch the ending has yet to come to a close. But it is turning out to be an ending of darkness which scares me for certain people that I once knew" Jade looked down at her feet and continued, " My master is meditating on it right now "

TAG: NIK TARN

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: Xanatose

The excuses came flooding out of the Grand Moffs mouth as soon as his feet no longer touched the ground. This was a familiar sight to Xanatose and he would not go easy on the Clone, at least that was until he stopped mid excuse and his body went ridged with terror. The poor mans skin even seemed to pale to an unworldy color. Xanatose thought that mabey this time he had gone to far but when he reached out with the force to Beta-266 to begin to lower him back to gravity he felt something unfamiliar. It was if something was calling out to the clone, something of power but was dead. Xanatose yelled at the top of his lungs, " SNAKE " and launched Beta-266 towards him. Grabbing the Grand Moff into his grasp as his body was about to carreen past Xanatose threw up his defenses. He was under order from his Master to protect Beta-266 and that was exactly what he was going to do. Using the dark side he manipulated a sheild of energy that surrounded the two men. " You will leave this place dark spirit!" Xanatose waited for a moment and then reached out once again with the force but this time he felt nuthing. ( This is troubling news. I must report this to my Lord ) Xanatose stood errect once more and lowered his defenses and turned once again to the Grand Moff, " You will explain to me just exactly what transpired with the young girl at a later time" He turned as if to dismiss the man to his duties and placed his attention upon the two gaurds that held the now moning Kenobi in their arms. " Take her to Cell Block Eight, I will be there to test her shortly" " Yes my lord, " was all the reply he needed before he turned and strode off to his private com room. He must report the current event to his Master at once!

TAG: Pirateous, Kran, Beta-266
  2. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1
    OOC: FYI.... My 1 / 20 4:38 post of Xanatose's was also ment to TAG : Master Jorgon!!!! Sorry, brain fart!!!!
  3. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Beta-266

He sat in a chair on the command bridge of the Super-Class and closed his eyes. He thaught to himself: "What is happening to me? It is as if Something is calling out to me that needs my help, or something that is trying to make me be aware of something..." He sighs. "Whatever it is, i have to talk about it to Xanatose, hopefully, he maybe can find the source of this and eliminate it...but what if its myself? would he kill me, or use some sort of Sith power to elliminate it? i guess i shall see later on..." He stands and gazes out of a window one the Command Bridge.

TAG: Xanatose, Pirateous.
  4. darth_pirate Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:darth pirateous

he walks over to the grand moff,"how much longer till we get to your master i have buisness on naboo?!?"
  5. darth_pirate Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:darth pirateous

he walks over to the grand moff,"how much longer till we get to your master i have buisness on naboo..the jedi won't kill themselves""besides the only reason i am doing this is cause you took over my star destroyer which i hope to get back once we rid of kenobi"

TAG:beta-266,jen kenobi
  6. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Master Jorgon

Master Jorgon felt a slight pain in his head. He had a strong mind.

" You ant ansers xantose, then let me have mine!"

TAG: Xantose
  7. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

He turns and look at Pirateous: "You will get your ship back, you have my promise and whenever he is ready to see us..." he turns back round to the window. "And what do we know about Kenobi so far?"

TAG: Pirateous, Xanatose
  8. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1
    OOC: Question..... Piarteous, didnt you have like anything to say about what went down in the docking bay? Your character is going on as if nuthing has even happened?

After Xantose was finnished reporting to Lord Killnat he returned to his state room to continue upon his meditaion. I didnt take Xanatose long to become mentally quiet, as if there was no mind within the body that he possesed. That was always something that he excelled at, his meditation excercises. Xanatose belived that the reason why he was becomeing so powerful was exactly because of his excellent meditation. He, unlike any other he knew could delve deeper into the unseen workings of the force with his mind and learn its secrets and eventually figure out how to manipulet it to do his biddling.
    Well this was just like any other time except like before he was reaching out to the Jedi Master Jorgon to push once again for anwsers. " Give me what I want scum! Why does this girl beckon to me? Why do I worry for her?" Xanatose waited for the Jedi's reply," " You want anwsers Xantose, then let me have mine!" A sneer appeared on Xanatose's face ( How dare he ask that of me! Oh well if this is going to be how it is then lets play this game ) " I will consider it; I asked first Jedi" Xanatose made sure that last world rolled out of his brain with venum behind it. If Jorgon didn't know he despised the Jedi than hopefully the hatred that lined that single word would give in an idea that he did. " Well Jedi, are you going to comply or not?"

TAG: Master Jorgon

OOC: Pirateous and Beta-266, I will post to or TAG's as soon as Master Jorgon post to mine. I am sure that it will only take a little time. He seems to be on top of this game so I will be posting again in a few hours.
  9. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Knight

star 3

" Comply?" Master Jorgon said. " I ill comply to none of your terms you sith scum. You ant to say something, then come and say it. You have questions, you shall get ansers but not from me!"

Master Jorgon sensed the hatred in the last ord. He kne that Xantose hated him ith intensity.

TAG: xantose
  10. darth_pirate Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC:pirateous had different things to worry about

okay....i'll will be in my chambers....tell me when we are close to your master's temple
  11. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Nik Tarn

Meditating? Darkness? Nik shook her head and stood up.
    "Look, I'm thinking maybe this Jedi stuff isn't for me." She said. Nike paused, looked around then back to Jade.
    "And something bad's gonna happen soon, I know that. But that's not the Force is it? Just paranoia or something." She began to pace, back and forth, lost in thought.
    "I've been on edge ever since I got here. If I get myself a simple transporting job I can be off-world by tonight." She was saying this more to herself than to Jade.

TAG: Jade
  12. darth_pirate Jedi Knight

star 1
    "i have no time to talk of kenobi...i must rest" pirateous was sore from all the wounds hehas suffered from...lighsabers,near death thermal grenades...pirateous walks into his chambers and starts to fall asleep
  13. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1

Xanatose let out a low grumble in the back of his throat....This was proving to be more difficult than he had origionally thought, " What then would you ask of me?" Normally Xanatose would give up this venture but the girl would not get off of his mind. Who was she and why did her exsistance torment him so? " Jedi," Xanatose tried to hide it but failed to do so. The pleading and pain were evident in his voice, " I must know! I ask you not as a Sith but as a tortured mind" If the Jedi Master would not help him then Xanatose would have to extract the information himself. He knew Jorgon was on Naboo.

TAG: Master Jorgon

..........................................................................................

The questioning in Nik's voice suprised Jade, she knew that the path of a Jedi could be a dangerous thing but it was also the best desision she had ever allowed herself to make. " I guess you could find yourself a transporting job but then when that is completed where will you be?" It was a rhetorical question so Jade moved on," I remember when I first began my training, I was scared and all alone but as time went on and I began to learn about the powers of the force things came into focus and I felt safe for the first time since my parents were murdered and my brother Xanatose left me to find the men that did it." Jade looked up from staring at her feet into the questioning eyes of the young spacer girl. "I will tell you now that the tighting inside your chest and aprehension of an unforseen darkness is not just paranoyia." Niks head turn to the side slightly," I have know the minute I met you that you are force sensative. There was no doubt about that but I have not the power to judge to just what extent, that is my Master's Duty." Jade rose from her seat on the bench where she had been sitting," If you would like you can take a walk with me. I am going to return to my masters' room, I left there earlier in a not so Jedi manner"

14. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4

I'm not scared. She thought quickly. Her father had taught her to keep fear and things like that hidden. 'When you're staring down trouble' He'd say, 'never flinch, never show fear. It'll give you the edge you need to win.' She smiled then went to follow Jade. Maybe she should give this Jedi stuff a better try.
    "Your brother ran off huh? Any idea what happened to him?"

15. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1

The older girl Nik Tarn agreed to meet with Jades master. Since her episode on the ship Jade started to feel a little better, as if something about this girl would change the fate of the galaxy. Somehow Jade figured that this girls destiniy was directly linked to her own. "You wont be dissapointed." Jade turned towards her Masters suite when Nik braught up her brother. Again lowering her eyes to the ground Jade spoke," Yeah he is gone and as far as what happened to him; that has yet to be completeley determind. My Master has come to suspect that Xanatose has joined in with the Sith. I pray to the force that it is not so. When we were kids living here on Naboo he was the best older brother a sister could ever ask for. No matter what he would always pertect me. I think that had a lot to do with why he left to find the men that killed our parents, I dont think he could stand to see me hurt."

16. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Knight

star 3

He could hear the distress in the boys voice.

" I give you this advice, not as a Jedi, but as a fellow being, seek for the answers and you shall find, you know this deep in your heart Xantose, why you are sith, I know not, do not let the darkness swllow you, and what you know!"

TAG: Xantose
  17. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1

The Master Jedi wasnt going to relinquish the information that Xanatose desired that much he could tell but a Jedi actually sounding concerned for him, that was way off... " I will be fine Master Jedi, I need not your concern." The words were monotone and deary.
    Xanatose stood ending his meditation and conversation with Master Jorgon. It was time to go speak with the Grand Moff regarding the girl, Jen Kenobi.
    It didnt take Xanatose long to traverse the black winding hallways of the Imperial-class Dreadnaught for he knew the internal makings of this ship like the back of his hand. Upon reaching the bridge Xanatose saw the clone, Beta-266 standing glaring out the view port as Pirateous excused himself out anouther door. He walked up to Beta-266 and asked, " It is time for you to tell me what exactly transpired with Kenobi" The sudden appearance of Xanatose clearly startled the man but Xanatose wasnt impressed, " Speak Clone before I retreave the anwsers from the girl myself"

TAG: Master Jorgon, Beta-266
  18. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4

Nik stopped in her tracks at that.
    "A Sith? You're brother is a Sith?" Nik had heard of the Sith. Stories from when she was little, of Darth Vader hunting down Jedi and rebels and killing them with only a thought.
    She looked around the corridor leading to the quarter's of Jade's master.

19. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Mater Jorgon

Master Jorgon sa that Xantose had cut the link. He needed not Master Jorgon's help, nor anyone elses.

Master Jorgon sat up, looking around the room, nothing seemed to change. He could sense Jade as coming so he prepared to tell her the truth, about her brother, that he as sith. Master Jorgon thought of hat the sith had done to the Jedi, during the prunge, it alays made him dislike the sith, but he kne that Xantose might be able to change.

TAG: Jade, Nik, Xantose
  20. darth_pirate Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:pirateous

pirateous awakes and sits in a chair"are we there yet???"

TAG:beta-266
  21. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

"well Xantose sir, it all began when i went to go and touch her head. As i was about to do so...Painful images and feelings came into my head, even now i try to not show it..." He looks at the floor. "I also see a dark hooded figure also..."

TAG: Xantose, pirateous
  22. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1

The words escaped Nik's mouth in a rush of emotion,"A Sith? You're brother is a Sith?" Jade was still comming to terms with the idea that her beloved Xanatose couldve given into the darkside out of revenge. Turning to face the older girl jade said," I am not posative in that regards and nither is my Master. Like I said before my Master is meditating on it. I pray to the force that he is wrong." Jade looked back into the direction of her Master suite then looked back towards Nik. She took a step forward and lowered her voice," I will tell you that my brother has a good heart and if he has turned Sith I am going to try and turn him back. He probably chose that life to exact revenge for our parents murder since at the time the Jedi were unwilling to help." Stepping back and raising her voice back to normal," Everything will be okay, you will see." With her last statement Jade turned and continuied on the last few yards to her masters' room. Raising up her hand she knocked. From within the room she could hear her master bade her to enter but before doing so she looked back at Nik who's face was contorted in deep thought. " It is time " Openning the door jade walked in with Nik at her heels. " Master " Jade said as she bowed in Jedi custom. " I have met this girl; pointing back at Nik, on neumerous occasions. I have sensed the force within her. She wishes to be tested by who so that the Jedi as well as her might know to what extent of her sensitivity." Jade watched as her Master looked towrds Nik. Stepping forward she continued," And I would like to know what else you have discovered about my brother " As Jorgon returned his gaze back to Jade she did the only thing she could think of to prepare for bad news, she held her breath.

TAG: Nik Tarn, Master Jorgon

..............................................................................................

Something in the Clones voice told Xanatose that he was sppeking the truth. Kenobi must have been stunned as had not been harmed. Looking deep into Beta-266's eyes he said," You speak the truth. I will not visit Kenobi but you will take her saftly back to Transputtall VI, My Master is expecting his prize." With that Xanatose spun on his heels and headed towards his private docking bay, ( I have matters I must attend to on other worlds ) Questions and the need for anwsers backing every step that he took. He was nearly to the bay when he passed Darth Pirateous and his apprentice Kran in the corridor. Without stopping he said," We are nearly to the base. I suggest you ready yourselve to be recieved by my Master" He turned down anouther corridor finally comming upon a jet black door with no key pad or entry modual. In Sith tongue Xanatose spoke to the door in a laguage only he knew. A winning sounded and the door slid way to reaveal a larg docking Bay that held the Knite Stryder. The gigantic corillian style war craft sat open and ready to recieve its' captain. Upon entering the ship Xanatose felt as though he was now one step closer to anwsers that plagued the questions in his mind. He made his way to the cockpit and strapped himself in. After flipping a few switches the Engins burst to life. It only took a moment to get the ship ready for the voyage. Once all the proper lights on the instrament pannel were lit up Xanatose deactived the sheid to the Bay, but before he exited the Dreadnaught he had one more thing to do. Reaching under the pannel Xanatose hit a hidden switch that activated a clonning device hidden within the bowels of the Knite Stryder and with its' activation the war ship dissapeared to any who might be watching. That was it, all preperations had been made and now nobody could track him, Xanatose hit the throttle and the ship jumped to life. Once outside of the Dreadnaught Xanatose found the cordenance that he needed and made the jump to hyperspace. ( Next stop, Naboo )

TAG: Beta-266, Pirateous
  23. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Knight

star 3

Master Jorgon sighed, looking at the to girls.

" First off," he said. " You need to bring your friend, to the place here they are holding everything, for force sensitivity. Next off, I have bad nes about your brother."

Master Jorgon paused, then continued, " Your brother is Sith, I'm sorry to have to inform you of this, I have offered my help to him, but he did not accept it. I am sorry Jade, I am truely sorry."

TAG: Jade Nik
  24. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Nik Tarn.

Nik blinked at the Jedi Master's words. She'd guessed, or sensed, right then, but she didn't like the idea of being right about it. She wandered back towards the door.
    "Look. I don't want to get in the way of some master-apprentice thing here. And I'm sorry about your brother, I am." She sighed, looking out the door, somewhat edgey.
    "I'll come to the testing place later. There's some things I need to see in my ship. I'm not heading off, there's just repairs I need to sort out. If you want to come by or something sometime jade, it's dock 42, Ice Storm. Again, I'm sorry about your brother Jade." She walked away.
    Why am I running off like this? What is it about the Jedi that puts me on edge? I feel sick she thought. Nik didn't stop walking until she got back to the spaceport.
    Iside her ship she collapsed in the pilot's chair. A headache had built up behind her temples and it was throbbing more and more every minute.

TAG: anyone.
  25. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1

Jade watched as Nik Turned and ran out the door, when the older girl was gone she turned and faced her master." So it's true. " Jade walked over to a chair in the corner of the room and sat defiantly, " I dont understand why my brother would do something like this. He has a good heart and has never hurt anyone, he only wanted to help when the Jedi would'nt." Tears began to build up behind her eyes. " What did he say to you master, did he mention me?"

TAG: Jorgon

..............................................................................................

( NEXT DAY--- DAY OF THE TRIALS )

Xanatose woke with a start as buzzers rang in his ears, the Knite Stryder had reached Naboo. Pulling himself upright in the piolots seat he began running diagnostics checks on his decent vector. After he was sure that everything checked out he reached for his com unti and hailed Naboos' controle tower," Attention Naboo Tower, this is the Knite Stryder requesting permission to land." It only took a moment for the sargent incharge on-planet to get back to him. " Negative Knite Stryder. You must first transmit your docs. Naboo is on high alert while the Jedi conference is being held" Xanatose let out a smile, " Ofcaurse officer," Leaning forward he hit a few switches and then continued to say," Docs are on there way." Xanatose relaxed in his seat while he knew his personal background was being investigated by a complete stranger on-planet. A few moments later the man came back on. " Clearence to land has been granted sir. You have been asigned to share docking bay 42 with the Ice Storm. Cheack in with customs upon arrival" " That I will Officer " Xanatose reigned in his ship and began the decent, 30 minutes later he was flying over the space port looking for docking bay 42. After locating the bay Xanatose pulled his ship into a hover and lowered the landing gear. Out his view port he could see anouther ship and could sense that its' captain was on board. It only took a short amount of time for the Knite Stryder to touch down and shut off. It was time to get some anwsers. Removing his safety harness Xanatose stood, left the cockpit and made his way to the landing ramp. Hitting a switch in the wall the ramp began to lower. Before taking his first step onto the ramp Xanatose set the Knite Stryders protecting Unit, by the time he was done the ramp had come to a complete stop on the ground and Xanatose began to make his way down it but before he got more than half way he felt as though someone was looking at him. Following the direction of the gaze he looked up into the cockpit of the Ice Storm to see a beautiful young woman pearing out the view port at him. Xanatose smiled at her and bowed as any Jedi might and continued on his way down the ramp. As soon as he was completely on terrafirma the ramp shut behind him. He was here against his masters knowledge but by being here he just might gain important knowledge the Sith could proffit from. Reaching out with the force, hidding his where abouts, in mid stride, Xanatose found and assaulted Master Jorgons mind " Soon you WILL anwser MY questions Jedi!" Again spitting out the word Jedi like vomit. There was a disturbance then in the force and Xanatose turned around and saw the girl from the cockpit of the Ice Storm now at the base of her own landing ramp. Again Xanatose smiled at her, " Why hello, I seem to be lost " It was a lie for he knew Naboo quite well but the girl might be able to help him...

TAG: Master Jorgon, Nik Tarn
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.