main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars ... Shadow Knights .... A Siths Vengance

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Kray, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Beta-266

"I am doing this for my own reasons, Pirateous...i am not doing this for the sith or anybody else, only for myself". Beta activates his Jetpack and flies off. When he finaly reached his ARC starfighter, he opens up the Holocron and watches it. "No! its the wrong one!". he said to himself "It seems i must go back tomorrow but using this Sith device i took from the weaponary". He smiles and sleeps inside his starfighter for the night.

2. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Nik Tarn

Nik looked at the small furry creature and slowly holstered the blaster she'd pulled out when she had burst into the room with Jade.
    "Riiiiiight." She said slowly. This Jedi stuff was starting to get really weird.
    "So where did the intruder go, will there be more coming?"

TAG: Ikrit, Jade

3. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    OCC: No problem, I'll send it in when I have a chance later tonight.

IC: Master Jorgon

Master Jorgon saw Xantose leave, he knew that something had happened. Maybe more sith had come to the planet, he couldn't tell.

Master Jorgon looked at Yinggle," Seems as if our friend left. I'm going to contact Ikirt."

At that Master Jorgon sent Ikirt a message [i]We have Sith on the planet, Xantose and I suspect Darth Tatirius. Warn the other Jedi, it's urgent Master Ikirt.[/i]

" I have contacted him," Master Jorgon said getting up from the booth. " Would you like to follow Xantose?"

TAG: Yinngle, Ikirt

[hr]

IC: Master Yinggle

" Follow Xantose I will, know of my presence he will not," Master Yingle said.

With that had slid off the seat and onto the floor. He nodded to Master Jorgon and walked off out of the bar into the street. He saw Xantose and hid his presence at once.

[i]Lead me to Tatirius he may,[/i] Yingle thought to himself.

[i]Found Xantose I have, Master Jorgon. Follow him I will, yes, yes,[/i]Yinngle transferred that to Master Jorgon, awaiting Xantose's next move.

TAG: Xantose

[hr]
    IC: Darth Tatirius

With no reply from Xantose, Tatirius was enraged. He stromed off the landing pad and out to the main street. He looked around seeing several shops and people scattered around. He proceeded foward, seeing if he could sense any force users. As he walked he passed many bars and such but didn't sense anyone.

[i]He MUST bearound here SOMEWHERE![/i]Tatirius thought in a rage.

He finally sensed a strong force user, not a Jedi, but a fellow Sith, as he proceeded forward, he also sensed another force user, but it was too faint to be a Jedi, even a padawan at that. He ignored it. He then saw Xantose coming up ahead.

He stormed over in a rage. He got close to Xantose.

" You are in the pot boy!" Darth Tatirius said, staring at Xantose. " Come with me now!"

[hr]
    IC: Darth Ricus

Ricus watched Tatirius leaved, and then left himself, clipping his lightsaber on his belt and grabbing his cloak. He went to the hanger and took a small shuttle up to another star destroyer where he boarded. They went into hyperspace, getting the Grand Moff's coordinates.

They reached the system, staring around.

[i]I am going to slice him down![/i]Ricus thought with a sneer.

As they approaced a planet, they saw a starfighter, inhabited by something.

" Take it in!" Ricus ordered. They took the star fighter to the hanger, and saw that there was a sleeping man inside. They dragged the man out and laid him on the ground.

Ricus kicked him.

" Wake up you fool!"

TAG: Beta-266

4. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

he was having a nightmare until he felt someone kick him. He looked around and saw someone "Darth Ricus?! How did i end up here?!". Something was approaching the Clone at a rapid rate that nobody can see or feel from the furthest reaches of the galaxy.

5. Jedi_nyghtshade

Jedi_nyghtshade Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2007
    (ooc: GM approved)

Character Sheet....

Aphiliation: Jedi Master
    Name: Ehlana Nyghtshade (Lana)
    Sex: F
    Race: Human
    Skin: pale white, the new republic symbol tattooed on her left shoulder blade
    Height: 5'7"
    Body Type: Body Of A Dancer
    Eyes: crystaline blue
    Hair: black, cut short in front to cross in front of left eye, pulled back into bun by two sticks, th rest of hair flows down her back in six seperate braids.
    Clothing: ankle length black dress, with slits up to thighs, leggings under dress with knee high black spacer's boots, corset type bodise with low fur collar, leather straps across biceps giving way to large bell sleeves. she sometimes wears a jedi cape (not cloak)
    Bio: Ehlana was born on the planet Crysanthia, She was founded by the Jedi at age 6. She was trained at the Naboo Temple under the supervision of her master Jedi Davinya, who was killed while on a routine mission. Shortly after Ehlana took the trials and became a Knight at age 18. After 11 more years of faithful service the council granted her the rank of master, in which she has been serving for 3 years.

6. Jedi_Kray

Jedi_Kray Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2003
    IC: Xanatose

Xanatose walked with furry back toward the Docking bay. He knew that the jedi, which one he didnt know, was following. He didnt make any move to get after the Jedi nor did he care he only cared about getting to Tatirious before anything bad happened. Xanatose knew the patience of this paricular Sith so he didnt want to drag it out any longer. Turning around a corner, suddenely running into Tatirious. Xanatose groweled as the Sith Master spoke, " You are in the pot boy!, come with me now!" Xanatose groweled again and anwsered," Yes Master Tatirious " Pulling the hood of his cloak up over his to hide his anger he began to follow the Sith.

TAG: YINNGLE and TATIRIOUS

...........................................................................................................................

IC: Jade

Jade was confused about what was going on and was about to ask the jedi Master Ikrit more on the happeningd of the room when she was interupted by her Master asking about her safety. Reaching into her thoughts she pulled on the force and communticated with him, " Yes Master, I have made contact with other Masters. I decided though to go to the Temple rather than the fields and it was good that I did. Master Ikrit has been attacked inside the Temple and a Jedi Holocrone has been taken! Master Ikrit wants to call a meeting of the council." She then waited for her masters reply before interrogating Master Ikrit any more.

TAG: Master Jorgan and Ikrit

7. Jaderian

Jaderian Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2004
    IC: Ikrit

As the little Master sat in the girl, Nik Tarns arms he riecieved a message from the Master Jorgon, "We have Sith on the planet, Xantose and I suspect Darth Tatirius. Warn the other Jedi, it's urgent Master Ikirt." Master Ikrit thought to himself,(" I knew darkness would come but I knew not when. I guess the time has come") Turning back to the two girls as Nik asked,"So where did the intruder go, will there be more coming?" Ikrit looked up at the girls face and reached into the minds of the two girls to reply, " Hmmm, I have spoken to your master Jade and it seems as if there are two Sith on the planet. Their intentions are unknown and whether any more are to come I no not but I do know that we must contact Master Skywalker as soon as possible and call a meeting of the council. Please accompany me to the holoroom so that you might be able to communicate for me." At that moment he jumped from Niks arms and headed down the hall towards the Holoroom.

TAG: NIK TARN and JADE

8. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Jorgon

Master Jorgon got the message from Jade.

Alright, I'll go to the temple as soon as I can.Master Jorgon said to Jade.

He then contacted Master Yingle How are things going?

Master Jorgon walked out of the bar and down an alley, a shortcut to the temple. He passed several homeless creatures and finally reached the temple steps. He walked up and opened the door.

He saw the destruction that had taken place there. He rushed to where Master Ikrit, Nik, and Jade where.

" What in Yoda's name happened here?" Master Jorgon asked.

TAG: Ikrit, Nik, Jade

IC: Master Yingle

Yingle got Jorgon's message.

[i]pursueing the Sith I am. Darth Tatirius is on Naboo, following them I am to the docks![/i]

Yingle slinetly followed the two sith to their ship.

[i]slip on I shall[/i]Yingle said.

TAG: Anyone

[hr]
    IC: Darth Tatirius

Tatirius could see the anger in Xantose's voice.

" My patience are thin Xantose. I am on the end of my rope with you and your antics!" Darth Tatirius said.

[hr]
    IC: Darth Ricus

Ricus got out his lightsaber and pointed it a Ricus

" Shall I kill you now, or lock you up?"

TAG: Beta

OCC: Didn't have much time to post, I'll wait for the next reply and post in more detail

9. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003

Xanatose followed the Sith master back to the docks and stopped in front of the bay that the Masters' ship wass in. " Master, my ship is in docking bay 32 and I must retrieve it." He heard the lack of patience in Tatiriouss' reply," My patience are thin Xantose. I am on the end of my rope with you and your antics!" Xanatose looked into the Siths' eyes then and said," My antics are trying to keep me sane master. The apprentice of this Master Jorgon, Jade is her name, has yet to be released from my mind. The moment her name was mentioned she has haunted every moment of my waking day, every second of my attemts to meditate. This meer padawan will ruin me if I dont find out why it is that she haunts me so!" His voice rose with every word until his mental frustration was evident in his voice and body language. Xanatose took a deep breath in and let it out as Tatirous glared at him, " I am sorry Master, I was out of place. I will go retrieve The Knite Stryder and meet you in orbit." With that Xanatose turned and headed off toward docking bay 32. He knew that the jedi still followed but he cared not for once again he could not get the apprentice of Master Jorgon off his mind.
    As soon as he came to Docking Bay 32 and had prepped The Knite Stryder for take off Xanatose looked over to the ship that shared the docking bay. A sudden thought of Nik Tarn entered his thoughts and he sent out a message to her with his mind, " Goodbye space angel. I am being called elsewhere but I hope you and I meet again. You are a rare beauty don't let any other tell you otherwise" Xanatose began to strap himself into his seat as he was contacted by Tatirious telling him he was in space awaiting him. " I am on my way " Pulling up on the throttle the ship learched into the sky. Xanatose looked through th view port down at the shrinking world of Naboo and felt as though he was leaving something important to his exsistnace. Xanatose sighed," I will discover the anwser to this mistery " Xanatose pulled aside Darth Tatiriouss' ship as they made the jump to hyperspace, once again heading back toward Transputtall VI and the awaiting Secret Sith Academy.

TAG: TATIRIOUS, NIK TARN and YINGGLE

..........................................................................................................................

Jade stepped forward as her master approached and asked what had happened, she quickly explained eerything that Master Ikrit had explained earlier while the Master himself sat on the Temple floor and looked between the three. " We should contact Master Skywalker, we were on our way there now when you came in" She waited for her Masters' reply but continued on to the Holoroom.

TAG: Master Jorgon

10. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Nik followed Jade and Ikrit down the halls. Ikirit had said they were going to talk to MAster Skywalker. THE Jedi Master. Whatever was happening, it was definately serious.
    She stopped in her tracks as she felt the presence in her mind and the words of parting from "Phayden". She blushed slightly. Normally this kind of talk wouldn't work on her, but with him it was different. Who are you? She tried to send back, unsure if it would work when he was so gone.
    She turned her head to Master Jorgon.
    "So what hapened with Phayden, was he sent by the Sith or soemthing?"

TAG: anyone

11. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

Lowering his face, he said "Yes, lock me up". He was knocked unconcious and was taken into the prison area. When he woke, he noticed that he was locked in there for good. He then decided to go back to sleep.

12. darth_pirate

darth_pirate Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2007
    IC:darth pirateous

pirateous ran towards the jedi temple...he saw a open window and entered it....he looked around...not to be caught by any lingering jedi...he walked through a few long corridors until he saw some young padawans...he ran in"if you want to live you will shut up"...he looked around...shurely the jedi knew he was here...."dont tell anyone i am here" the frightened padawans ran away...."now for the good part" pirateous runs into a corridor...."prepare to die jedi"

TAG: any jedi in the temple

13. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

When he wakes up, the cell door was open. He got up and walked towards the door and peared out. There was a trail of blood leading down the hallway. Beta-266 took his weapons back and walked down the hallway, he saw a dead guard with what looked like Claw markings on his chest. He walked on and reached the hanger. He looked around and saw that everybody in the hanger were all dead, with the exact same markings on their chest's. "What has happened?!". He decided to look around the ship. Everyone on the Ship was dead, apart from one person who was nowere to be seen. He made his way back to the hanger, jumped into a Brand-new ship, made from the parts of the sith starfighters and TIE Interceptors, and flew back to Naboo.

14. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003

Xanatose was in a hyper sleep when once again he saw the padawan Jades' face, she was smileing at him and saying something but like always her words were empty and he heard no sound. He was all but tiered of the same ruitine going on in his mind when suddenely three words reached him through his thoughts, " Who are you?" He hadn't heard Jades' voice while on Naboo but he knew it wasn't hers. Some how Nik Tarns mental link had found him in the middle of space. He thought to himself ( " An untrained Jedi or een a Sith, who is unaccustemed to the use of the force shouldnt be strong enough to weild such a bond" ) Xabatose thought deeply on the subject. ( " There are things at play here that I do not understand. First the connection that I have with this Jaderian girl, the fact that she and I apperently look a lot alike and how she torments my thoughts. And now the spacer girl and how she is able to use the force to contact me with out the knowledge and traing to really do so. I must take these findings up with my Master once I reach Transputall VI" )

TAG: NIK TARN

..................................................................................................................................

Jade was thinking to herself about everything that had transpired the last few days while makeing her way to the Holoroom. Along with her was the ancient Jedi Master Ikrit, her Master, Master Jorgon and in tow beside him was the force sensitve, Nik Tarn. The Information that the four carried was urgent and needed to be forwarded onto Master Skywalker as soon as possible or the Republic itself could be in grave danger. She heard a few words pass between the two Jedi masters but she wasnt paying much attention until her new friend Nik Tarn spoke up and asked Master Jorgon the very question that was running through her head, "So what hapened with Phayden, was he sent by the Sith or soemthing?" She was waiting for the anwser, as was Nik when a loud shout inturupted the anwser, "Prepare to die Jedi" Jade twirled on her heals pulling her lightsaber to the ready and hitting the on switch allowing the glowing blade to shine with all its furry. There at the end of the hall was a Sith.

TAG: PIRATIOUS, NIK, IKRIT, JORGON

15. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    ( OOC: HEY YALL!!!! I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU MY PERSONAL INSTANT MESSANGER ( HOTMAIL ) SO THAT WE CAN CHAT ooc CHATTER THERE. THIS IS ONLY FOR IMing ME AND I DONT USE THIS ACCOUNT AS AN E-MAIL ADDRESS. - HERE IT IS - realkool1@hotmail.com THIS IS ON WINDOWS LIVE MESSANGER AND IS A FREE ACCOUNT. PLEASE ADD ME. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME ON MYSPACE.COM. MY SCREEN NAME IS - I dont want him to go to Iraq :( ( dont forget the smily ) IF THAT WONT WORK MY E-MAIL IS - larson-j@hotmail.com. TALK TO YOU THERE! )

16. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    GM Approved - 694377

Aphiliation: Sith
    Name: (No actual sith name but refered to as "The White Angel of Death")
    Sex: Male
    Race: Unknown
    Skin: Pale and Demon form: [image=http://www.rinoadiary.it/soluzione/final_fantasy_viii/immagini/strategie/omegaweapon.jpg]
    Height: 6'2, demon form: Unknown
    Body Type: Muscular
    Eyes: Red
    Hair: Black (long down to mid-back)
    Clothing: Traditional Sith Cloths, Black Cloak that conseals his face.
    Weapons: Lightsaber, Supernatural Darkside Powers.
    Bio: He was originaly a Person who wondered about many things. He was once a sith master, faught a Jedi Council Member and killed him, only to be assaulted by millions-up-on-millions of Jedi. He eventualy was killed and sealed within a Holocron. For years he was trapped within the Holocron and was morphing into a Demon of somesort, and only recently, taken by a Clonetrooper that has a great destiny ahead of him. When taken from the Clone, The Angel of Death struggled to break out of the Holocron, he did so and slaughtered many people onboard the Ship were the Clone was held prisoner...

17. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

wondering what happened onboard the Ship, he took a look at the Holocron that he took earlier on. It was opened and nothing was inside. "What happened back there?" he wondered. He flew to Naboo and landed his Newly aquired ship, now dubbed "Dark Angel" just outside the swamp and began walking towards the City of Theed.

18. StarWarsFreak444

StarWarsFreak444 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 28, 2005
    IC: jen kenobi

Jen Didn't know how long she has been in that cell since there was no windo to see out of. She didn't even know it was day or night since her captors brought food for her twice a day but she never saw their face since they were always wearing black robes. She falls back into sleep but this sleep was so different from the rest, it was very restless, and then she saw a dark figure ahead of her with a gnarled, clawed balck hand out stretched for he and he began to speak...

19. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: White Angel of Death

"Jen...it has been a long time since i last saw you...dont you remember me?" Jen looked confused. "Well Jen...I knew your mother and Father...and your grandparents, and many more of your relatives...but this is the second time we have seen each other...but not like this". The hand came back into the Shadows. "When i last saw you, you were only a child...you were realy ambitious..."

TAG: Jen Kenobi

20. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Nik spun and pulled out her blaster and lightsaber. She looked the Sith up and down.
    "What are you doing here?" She yelled. Not waiting for an answer she fired shots at the attacker.

TAG: Anyone who's there really.

21. darth_pirate

darth_pirate Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2007
    IC:darth pirateous

pirateous easily blocked the blaster shots and cut nik's barrel in half..he walks by her "when you are done playing around tell me...now for you" he walks towards jade"this has gone on long enough now jedi, it is your time to die" he unclips his hilt and ignites his saber"i am a sith,my mission is to kill you"

TAG:nik,jade

22. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

Beta advanced towards the temple. He saw s window open above him and decided to look through. Nobody was there so he climbed through. He began to walk through a hallway made out of gold with carvings on them. It showed the battle of Geonosis where the clone wars just began. He reached the end of the hallway and turned towards a big door. Hearing voices approaching him he quickly ran inside. He looked around and noticed that there was something wrong, it was as if someone or something was stalking him.

TAG: Anyone who is in the Temple on Naboo

23. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Nik saw her blaster end drop to the floor. She'd juts gotten it tuned the way she liked it.
    "WHAT!?" She Yelled. She pulled out her lightsaber and ignited it. Spinning slightly she aimed high for Pirateous' head.
    "Die Sith."

TAG: Pirateous, anyone there.

24. Jaderian

Jaderian Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2004
    IC: Ikrit

Ikrit turned toward the yelling just in time to see a Sith slash at the young girl Nik Tarn blaster and cut the barrell in two. Growelling the Jedi Master lept into the air only to land on top of the Siths head. Allowing his claws that were usually hidden deep with in his fur Ikrit began a serise of attacks of the attackers face. Clawing and biteing and moving so fast that every time the Sith tried to throw him off his attempts were futile. Ilrit spoke to the mans mind," You are unwise Sith to think you would be successful in this endevor. Run away and mabey we will not follow!" The Jedi Master used the force now to propell his leep and jumped from the Siths head onto the top of a pillar allowing his thoughts to be heard by his comrades," Now is the time for your attack my friends!"

TAG: NIK, JADE, JORGON

25. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Nik Tarn.

Nik stopped short when she saw Ikrit on the Sith's head.
    She stepped back, frustrated that she couldn't do more. WHY? WHy can't I use this stupid stupid Force? She thought.

TAG: anyone there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.