1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars ... Shadow Knights .... A Siths Vengance

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Kray, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Beta-266

He heard something from withing the temple, it was as if someone was dueling. Following the voices and the noise, he thaught to himself "What is happening". He eventualy found where the noise was coming from. He hid behind the door where he could see everything.

IC: White Angel of Death

He reached out to Jen Kenobi with his Hand. "Jen...i will see you again soon...". The hand went back into the shadows. "It has been good to see you again...you have grown much...but now i must leave you...Goodbye Jen". A blinding flash of light came then Jen woke up from the Strange Dream she had.

TAG: Jen Kenobi/>
  2. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1
    IC: JADE

Jade was taken aback when the intruder advanced as quickly as he did and een more stunned when he sabered Niks' blaster. The weapon itself was of no use to a force user or against one Jade knew but at the speed at which the Sith did it was starteling. Jades' saber was at its ready , her stance well balanced and as she readied her mind for the oncoming fight she was even more starteled when the Jedi Master Ikrit suddenly appeared on their attackers head, bloodying the man with every second he remained there. The mans screams and frantic waving his arms around gave Jade just enough time to look over at the frustrated Nik and then contact her master through there minds link," Master we will take him together right?" She looked at her master and saw him, like her, ready himself for the fight. It was then that Master Ikrit contacted her saying," Now is the time for your attack!" Jade jumped into action as she called upon the force to propell her into the air taking the Siths flank as her Master covered his front. Stepping into the mans saber rang Jade made the first swing as the Sith turned to her to parry opening himself up to her Masters deadly blade. Jade calmed her mind and let the force guide her every move.

TAG: NIK TARN, JORGON, PIRATEOUS, IKRIT

...........................................................................................................................

IC: Xanatose

Xanatose was pulled out of his hypersleep when a disturbance in the force yanked him awake. Somewhere in the galaxy there was a battle going on between a sith and jedi, (" I hope it is not one of our sith or else my Master is going to chop some heads ") he thought to himself. Xanatose shook the sleep from his eyes and noticed that the Knite Stryder had dropped from Hyperspace and was in orbit aroud Transputall VI. Sitting straight in his chair he began the entrance proceedures to begin his decent onto the surface of the forboding planet. It only took him a short time to guid hir war ship to its private docking bay and to land with a gentle thump onto the terrafirm. For a moment he only sat in his seat and stared out of the cockpit viewscreen. " It is time to face him " he told himself. Xanatoses' master, Lord Killnat, was like a father to him but the Dark Lor was also very easy to displease and quike to punish, he held many scars accross his back proving the latter of his thoughts. Finally Xanatose stood and made his way off the ship only to run into Darth Tatirious at the end of the ramp, " You hae done your job Master Tatirious. I know my way to my Masters study." With that he pushed passed the Sith Master and made his way to Sector A, his masters private sector and approached his study chamber door only to have it open unto im by the invisable entity known as the force. Xanatose streightened and held his chin high as he aproached. His fate was sealed and it was in the hands of his master now, all was up to Darth Kllnat....

TAG: TATIRIOUS and KILLNAT
  3. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

He thaught to himself "What? Parateous is dueling a group of Jedi?!". He wondered for a moment who his real friends were and wondered if he should interfear but chose to observe the duel. "Hey wait, its that creature that i saw before" thaught Beta "and who is he?" looking at the Jedi, Jorgon. He kept his eyes on the battle and made sure that nobody saw him or else he could be killed.
  4. StarWarsFreak444 Force Ghost

star 7
    IC: Jen kenobi

Jen wakes up, and shakes her head "wow" she thought, "what a strange dream!" She hoped it would be a vision so that she could leave soon. She hoped that the dream would come to her again. She felt sad that it ended abruptly.
  5. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

suddernly, Jen felt light and then she began to feel drowzy and then the whole room became dark. It was as if she was transported in a dark place. "Jen, if you ever need me...just call out my name: The white Angel". He came out of the darkness only to reveal the eyes of himself. "You will soon be freed young one". Jen suddenly looked around the room, only to see that someone was coming.

TAG: Jen Kenobi
  6. Jaderian Jedi Padawan

IC: Ikrit

Ikrit watched from his new found perch as the Master, Padawan team took on the Sith Intruder. Calling out to Nik he said," You should probably back away youngling, I wouldnt want to see you hurt" He could sense the frustration within the girl at her inability to be able to help in this situation, " In time you will be a master of the force so hae patience " He began to move himself closer to Nik when something down the hall caught his eye. A spark of with in an otherwise whiteless interior. Without turning his head Ikrit reached out with his senses and looked out through the corner of his eye and found what he knew he would find. The intruder from before was crouched low peeking through a doorway at the end of the hall. Looking back to the battle at hand and knowing Jade and Jorgon had it covered Ikrit began to move, all the while using the force to hide his movment. Hoping from one pillare to the next he made his way up the hallway until he sat upon the pillar right above the clonetroopers head. With perfected grace and stelth Ikrit jumped in through the open doorway to land behind this new Intruder and turned to face the mans back, " Still not so sneeky I think " was all he projected into his mind.

TAG: NIK TARN and Beta-266
  7. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

"I have found you!". He lowers his voice. "I am not your enemy, even though it may seem like it". He looks into his eyes. "I am sorry for what happened before, but i needed to make it look good for the sith". He continued. "I only ask for your forgiveness and a request that only the Jedi can help with". Looking down on the floor and slowly bringing his head up. "I need to speek with you in private, so make this look good". Beta made a dash into the hallway and turned into an empty room and waited for the strange being.

TAG: Ikrit
  8. darth_pirate Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:pirateous

"what you cant fight me one on one????" piratoeus parrys ikrit's and nik's attacks and swipes at jade almost knocking the lightsaber out of her hand while throwing a spin kick towards her ribs...at the same time he tries to apply a force choke on nik..he sees beta"you know i could use some help Beta!!!!"

TAG:ikrit,nik,jade,beta-266
  9. darth_pirate Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:pirateous

"what you cant fight me one on one????" piratoeus parrys ikrit's and nik's attacks and swipes at jade almost knocking the lightsaber out of her hand while throwing a spin kick towards her ribs...at the same time he tries to apply a force choke on nik..he sees beta"you know i could use some help Beta!!!!"

TAG:ikrit,nik,jade,beta-266
  10. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Master Jorgon

Master Jorgon ignited his lightsaber, getting in the Ataru stance, a fighting form he had mastered years ago.

Jade attacked the Sith, flanking, him as Ikrit had given her a command.

Ikrit, you fool! Don't let her attack without my consent! Jorgon said to Ikrit.

Jorgon then used Electric Judgement, a force power that was universal, yet very powerful. It would stun his opponent. He shot it out of his hands, the blue lightening striking Darth Pitrateous.

He feel to the ground, able to speak, but unable to move, for the lightening had temperarily paralized him.

Master Jorgon walked up to Pirateous.

" Foolish Sith," Master Jorgon said. " You underestimate me? I've killed me with that force power, your lucky I spared your life!"

" Jade get away from him and contact Master Skywalker. Nik, go with Jade. Ikrit, we need to talk, now."

TAG: Ikrit, Jade, Luke, Darth Pirateous, Nik, anyone else

IC: Darth Tatirius

Tatirius followed Xantose to Lord Killnat.

" Lord Killnat," Tatirius said. " I have found your apprentice. He was in the bar with two other Jedi. I know one of their names. It's an old enemy of mind. Master Jorgon Arstick, of the Jedi High Council. The other, also a Council Master, looked alot like Yoda, but Yoda died years ago. I'll look him up when I get a chance."

Little did Tatirius know, that that same green jedi was lurking in the shadows.

IC: Darth Ricus

" Beta!" Ricus yelled getting him to his feet with the force. He then slammed him into a cell.

" That's what you get!"

Ricus gave the order to go to Naboo. He wanted to see Pirateous.

Could he be dead?Ricus thought with a slight sneer. or maybe captured?

Ricus pondered this as they jumped into hyperspace.

The then reached Naboo.

TAG: Anyone on the ship

IC: Master Yinngle

Yinggle looked out the ship, waddling down the landing pad. He saw that the dock was deserted.

The Sith Temple I have reached. Contact Master Skywalker and Master Jorgon I must!

Yinggle contacted Master Skywalker.

" Master Skywalker," Yinngle said. " Found the Sith Temple I have, on a planet it is, locate me for the name I know not of. Going into the Temple I am. Hiding my force powers. Come you will, for assistance will be needed!"

He then walked up to the doors and slipped in. He lurked in the shadows. He saw Tatirius and Xantose slip into a door. Concealing himself from the 3 Sith, he listened to their conversation.

TAG: Master Skywalker, Sith, Anyone else/>/>/>
  11. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

"What have i done now?". he sit looking at the floor. Suddenly, a blinding flash of light spread into the cell. Beta felt as if he was floating and felt light headed. All the cell went into darkness and he heard footsteps coming towards him. "Who are you and what do you want with me?!" Beta shouted at the unknown shadowy figure that was getting closer. "I thank you" it said. looking confused, beta said "but for what?". suddenly, beta remembered where he heard that voice. "It is you! you have been plagueing my mind, who are you and what do you want with me!?" he demanded. The strange being stood still. "...I am what people refer to as the white angel of Death, and i have been in your mind for a long time, trying to get you to bring me back into the real world...". It continued. Beta looked more confused than before "but why choose me?". The figure moved its claw towards beta "You are a key element to the future of the Light and Darkness, remember when you touched that Girls head and you began to get the Visions? She was one of my distants...". Beta stopped for a second and then began to speak "So i am a key to the future, i get visions, i take a holocron containing you only to get locked up by the Sith when i am meant to be seeking out a small strange Jedi Named Ikrit...". Beta sighs. "...Yes, you know much clone, and for freeing me, i can help you escape this Ship without no starfighter or any means of transport...". Beta looked at his red eyes "but how can you do that, wont i die?". The Angel paused. "...all will be revealed...tomorrow...". The figure vanished back into the shadows and the room was visible again. "What was that all about" Thaught Beta.
  12. darth_pirate Jedi Knight

star 1
    it was hard to dodge all of the swipes that were being thrown at him...he backflipped on to a platform and yelled"how about you face me one on one???? unless you jedi are wimps"
  13. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    When Beta woke, we was greeted by an Imperial Officer "here's your lunch". He went and shut the door. Beta sighed and began to eat. Suddenly he heared a voice in his head, just like the Angel's. "Go towards the door, Beta...". Beta walked towards the door without a second thaught. "Now turn around...". Beta, now wondering what he was doing turned to look at the wall. The Angel appeared infront of him in complete darkness again. "I can only do this Once...for you...Now...it is time to travel back to where you last were before this happened...". Beta was just about to speak until the Angel's Dark claw touched his head. Beta gasped and fell to his knees. As he looked up, he looked around and saw that he was back in the room where the strange Jedi, Ikrit was meant to be meeting him.

14. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1
    IC; Jade

The Sith, that he was now parrying his blows, was obviously upset that he was now being tag-teamed. His angry cries of taunting and disagreement were flodding from his lips as he started pulling out the names. Jade parryied anouther forcefull blow that nearly knocked her saber from her hand, (" This Sith has some power behind his blows ") Not wanting to risk getting her saber knocked to the ground jade Airrial flipped to the side and upon landing on her feet got low to the ground and used the force to back her as she wheeled her extended leg in an arc across the stone floor aimed at the attackers feet, all the while spinning her saber over her head. It was then that the man jumped and parryied her strike only to be assalted by blue lightning that shot out from her masters' finger tips. Jade rolled to avoid being caught up in the bambardment of force energy and came to a safe stpp a good 10 feet from the thrashing victim. She then heard her master warn the Sith and barate him for his stupidity and underestimation. The paus ein the battle gave her enough time to get over to nik and pull her with her as her master called out and told the two to get to the holroom and finish what the four, Master Ikrit, Master Jorgon, Jade and Nik Tarn, had origionally set out to do. Jade looked over her shoulder for the meter high, white furred Jade Master just in time to see him chasing a man in storm trooper armor down the hall and into a second room. Quickly she turned to Nik Tarn and called out to her," It is up to us to get the message to Yavin IV!" With that she began to run, makeing sure Nik could keep up but their speed was enhanced by the ergency of the situation, (" I must reach Master Skywalker or dire repercutions are going to be the result of my failure!")
    The holoroom was located on the uppermost floor of the temple and took a good time to reach but once the two girls did finaly make it there Jade waisted no time dialing Lukes personal number. A few beeps later the Masters computerized three dimentional form appeared on the table infront of them. Stepping onto the holopad so that Master Skywalker would be able to see who he spoke to Jade began to recite to him the exact happenings from the day they landed on n\Naboo, and even more importantly what was happenning at this very moment in the grand hall of the Temple. But what stunned Jade the most was the obvoius worried tone and anxious body laguage the Master gave at the mention of the Holocron that was stolen. " I will call all the Masters to an emergancy council meeting here on Yavin IV. Return o your Master and as soo as you two are finished dealing with the Sith return here with haste behind you." With that Luke seemed to turn slightly so that it appeared that he was looking at Nik, who was standing just inside of the holopad and spoke to the girl," As for you, I ope that you accompany them to Yavin IV, I am very interested in meeting you and will test you myself upon your arrival." Then he turned back to Jade and said," May the Force be with you" With that the link was severed. Jade looked into blank space for a moment to let her mind catch up and then turned to Nik," Back down then." She turned before the girl could reply and retraced her steps back to the grand hall. Upon tirning the corner she could see that the Sith intruder was now attop a pillar yelling down at her master and as far as the tiny Ancient Jedi Master Ikrit was concerned, he was nowhere to be seen. Jade stopped there and turned once again to Nik Tarn pulling a small blaster from within her cloak," The Jedi dont really aprove of such a weapon and I find them to be usless at most times but I carry this one withh me just incase it might come in handy." Handing the weapon to Nik, knowing by assumtion, that the girl was profitiant with the weapon she continued," I must return to the aid of my master as well as give him Master Skywalkers orders. I figure that between the three of us, My Master an I tag teaming the Sith and you fireing at him from here, he will be ither overwh
  15. DarkLord_Diablo Jedi Padawan

IC: Darth Killnat

Lord Killnat sitting very comfortably in his chair with his black hood over his head barely leaving view of his eyes. "Thank you Darth Tatirious for the timely execution of my command for you will be rewarded. You are now dismissed" said Killnat. Darth Tatirious then gave a slight node of his head and turned around and left the chamber. Lord Killnat then turned his gazed toward Xanatose. "I am very disappointed in you Xanatose. I have been aware of you sitting with two Jedi Masters in a canatine." While sitting back in his chair Killnat's hands came together interlocking in front of him. "I am not going to ask why you were there because I am in no need of an insulant response, you had no business there because I told you not to pursue your curiosity. You are a great asset to the sith but you must be punished..." As he said those words Lord Killnat began choking him with the force more and more while lifting him 10 feet in the air. He then let him go and Xanatose fell to the floor grabbing for his throat fighting to regain his breath. "Because of what you have done I am assigning you to assist in the training of a sith, she goes by the name Jen Kenobi. That is all, you are dismissed." Killnat then turned around in his chair a looked out of his window at the vastness of space.

16. DarkLord_Diablo Jedi Padawan

IC: Varnax

While walking with an apprentice to the trials Varnax recieved the message from Luke Skywalker about a mission. "What mission do you have in mind for me Luke?" Varnax had always loved serving the Republic and was more than excited about a mission.

Tag: Luke Skywalker
  17. Jaderian Jedi Padawan

IC: Ikrit

The Jedi Master sat there with his head cocked to the side and watched as the man who claimed he was not an enemy ran out into the Grand Hall of the Temple. The orders he left for the small, white furred Master was to make a scene for the Sith that fought the Master/Apprentice team within the Hall. As soon as the trooper was out of the door Ikrit stood and walked over and peered out. Waiting for the right moment to follow, Ikrit sat in ready. Jumping out he began to follow, diving, leaping, twirling, evading, all the while making sure to give the best performance as possible. He saw the man in the Storm Trooper armor at that moment duck into a darkened room as the Sith ahead began to yell at him for assistance, Ikrit followed. Once in the room he realized the man was not there so he began to search the room but found nuthing. He was about to turn and re-enter the hall when all the sudden the man in white re-appeared out of nowhere infront of him. Ikrit reached out with the force and scaned the man for force sensativity but found nuthing, he did find though a hint of the darkside energy that premiated around the man in the middle of the room. Ikrit walked closer to the trooper and nudged him with his nose," And where did you come from friend?"

TAG: Beta-266
  18. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1

Xanatose caughed and rubbed at his throat allowing the anger to rise within him. His knees were probably a little briused from the ten foot fall he had just taken. His master was cross with him and his anger was well met for Xanatose had knowingly disobeyed a direct order from the Dark Lord. Vibrating the back of his throat to get rid of the feeling Xanatose stood to his full height and looked at his master in the eyes as Killnat spoke. "Because of what you have done I am assigning you to assist in the training of a sith, she goes by the name Jen Kenobi." Xanatose gaffed and was about to argue it but his master continued , "That is all, you are dismissed." Xanatose bowed and turned toward the door as his master turned his back on him. Walking out of the study Xanatose made his way to the cell block where he knew the girl named Jen Kenobi would be. He found her cell in the roster at the front gate of cell block 8 and quikly made his way to it. Opening the door he saw the same girl that he had seen unconcious in the arms of two stoorm troopers upon the Imperial-class Dreadnaught near the Tatoine System earlier that week. Entering the cell he began to speek to her as she lay on her cot," You will follow me " With that he turned and waited outside of the cell for her to follow.

TAG: JEN KENOBI

.............................................................................................................................

( NPC ) IC: Luke Skywalker

Varnaxs' voice returned to Luke over the communit,"What mission do you have in mind for me Luke?" Luke smiled at the excited willingness the Jedi Knight exspressed and continued," Master Yinngle has followed a Sith to his secret Temple on an outer-rim planet. He will be contacting me soon with the name and cordanents of this planet. The mission will be a simple retrieval, you must go to this planet and rendezvous with Maste Yinngle and bring him back to Yavin IV for an emergancy meeting of the council." Luke paused for a slight moment for his words to sink in. " I will contact you with the name and cordanents of this planet once Yinggle gets back to me but as for now I suggest you return here to Yavin."

TAG: VAREX
  19. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

He began to talk with the Jedi. "Well master Jedi, i am Beta-266, an original clone that faught during the clone wars and went missing just before order 66, lived with the Great Jedi Yoda for many years, repaired my ship and left where he was living to find what the galaxy has become of". He continued "I originaly was apart of the Empire and so joined with the next best thing to that, the sith. I have been getting strange visions and voices in my head ever since they took someone prisoner. i touched the Head of the prisoner named Jen Kenobi and began getting painful images and visions, and i had a vision to seek out an order of peace. Also, i saw a ghost of somesort and he somehow transported me from a cell onboard a ship to here...I need the Jedi's help".

20. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Nik Tarn

Nik panted slightly, trying to get her breath back as Jade talked to Jorgon. Her head was swimming with dizziness and the situation. She had just been adressed by Luke Skywalker. Why he would want to test her was beyond her, but she'd have to worry about that later.
    "How are we gnna get off planet then?" She called over to the Jedi. "I've got my ship, but it's a matter of getting to the docking bay."

TAG: Jorgon, Jade
  21. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5

The Angel wondered the Corridors of the prison looking for more lifeforms to feast on. He happened to be wondering in the direction of His distant's cell. As he floated down the hallway, he saw a man with a scar across his face but thaught that he will be too much to feast on so began to continue. He passed through His body and at the same time, Dark side energies began to radiate off of Xanatose and seemed to fuse with his own. "What a connection..." he thaught. "I will call on him later..." he said to himself then grinned. While travelling down the corridor he went into the control room and began to feast on the life energies of everyone in the room. "The time will come, young Xanatose.." and then he disappeared.
  22. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1
    IC: Jade

Jade was standing next to Master Jorgon consutling him on the situation and never taking an eye off their attacker when she heard Niks voice rise above the sound of the three lightsabers. "How are we gnna get off planet then, I've got my ship, but it's a matter of getting to the docking bay." Jade looked at her master at the suggestion, "Master?" Jade thought it was a good idea, " In all reality master we dont have time for this. We need to get to Yavin IV as soon as possible!"

TAG: Master Jorgon
  23. StarWarsFreak444 Force Ghost

star 7
    IC: Jen Kenobi

Jen looked up at Xanatose as he walked in the cell, she still couldnt stop wondering about the Angel. As he told her to stand and follow him, she saw the Angel pass through his body and it seemed that dark side energies radiated from both of their bodies. She walked out of the cell, handcuffed to Xanatose. As they both walked down the Hallway, she looked back at where the Angel was going. He was gone.

Tag: Xanatose

24. Jedi_Kray Jedi Master

star 1

After the girl Jen Kenobi made her way out from within her cell Xanatose cuffed her to himself and began walking out to the main fields to show her around the accadamy a bit. He talked when he had to and said what he needed to. Rushing the tour Xanatose finally found himself and Jen Kenobi, who had said very little to him, infront of a doorway. Releasing the girl from her bonds Xanatose spoke up," This is your personal quaraters," Waving his hand infront of a sensor the dorr rose into the ceiling and he walked into the room speaking into the darkness," Lights." The room was immediatly brightened within from glow lights hiidden in the ceiling. Xanatose turned to look at Jen and continued. " This is where you will sleep and do private meditaion and studies. He walked further into the room and aproached anouther door. As itt also swung up into the ceiling it relvealed a small kitchen/cooking area," You will prepare your own meals, food for prepairing can be found in the main gally area of the Temple." Walking away from that door and aproaching yet anouther door on the other side of the room Xanatose called bake to Jen," This is the refreasher unit." Turning back to the girl who stood in the middle of the room Xanatose approached. Looking at her in the eye he said," You will report to me every morning at 6am at the training field. Any attempts to esscape with result in your death for while unconsious in your cell you were inplanted with a homming becon. If you cross the threshold of the docking bay or come within 30 feet of any star ship or space craft the inplantment within your body will trigger a bomb inside of you." He turned to walk out of the door but stopped just before the threshold. Without turnning back to Jen he said," That is unless it is deactivated which only I or my Master can do." With that he walked out allowing the oor to shut behind him. Walking back toward his private quarters Xanatose allowed his thoughts to return back to Jade yet now there was anouther that sat in his head, Nik Tarn. The girl was beautiful that much was certain but their was something else about her; how she made him feel so different. Reaching out with the force he bagan to reach out to her but was stopped dead in his tracks as something dark seemed to pass right through his form. Xanatose alerted all of his senses to the familiar feeling and looked about him ferosiously expecting to see a dark clad, hooded figure but saw only an empty corridor in both directions. " I must meditate and get my thoughts in focus." It didnt take him long to reach his room but once he did he sat in the middle of the floor and opened his mind to allow the force to flow freely through him. ( "Now I am one with the force " ) He thought as he and everything around him seemed to meld into the force streem that made life as he knew it exsist.

TAG: Jen Kenobi and Dark Angel
  25. Jaderian Jedi Padawan

IC: Irkit

Ikrit approached the trooper now identified as Betta-266 and raised his small paw in offering of friendship. " I am Jedi Master Ikrit. Yoda was my master when I was an apprentice over 850 years ago." Ikrit reached out with the force and secretly probed Bettas mind in search of the mans intentions but found no lie upon what it was that he was saying so he continued, " If you are indeed one of the origional troopers from the Empire then you must be of great age and with age comes wisdom." Ikrit walked over to a desk that was present in the room and hoped up on it so that his and the clone troopers eyes might be a bit more on the same level. " You say you joined the Sith after the fall of the Empire but until now the New Republic and the Jedi thought them gone. The news that they are alive, and thriving from the sound of things ( thinking back to what Master Jorgon had told him about the Sith in the bar ) is trouble." Ikrit cocked his head slightly to the side and continued," And you say you have been recieving visions when you touched a prisoner?" Ikrit thought to himself ( "I wonder who this Jen Kenobi is and what her fate has to do with what has deen accurring" ) Then the trooper said something of even more concern regarding a ghost with the power to transport a being from one place to anouther and thought of the holocron this verry trooper had stolen. ("This is grave knews indeed") As far as the 'ghost' you speek of goes; did you open the holocron that you stole from here? If so the galaxy is in grave danger and the need to speek with Master Luke has become even greater." He looked at the man as he looked at the ground. Ikrit knew shame when he saw it and assumed that he had opened the Jedi Item. " You will accompany me to Yavi IV. Do you have transport off of Naboo? We must be on the move!"

TAG: Betta-226
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.