SWRPF Archive Star Wars ... Shadow Knights .... A Siths Vengance

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Kray, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    IC: Master Jorgon

Master Jorgon clenched his teeth together.

" May the lightside forgive me!" Master Jorgon yelled as he ran towards the Sith.

Master Jorgon shocked the Sith, paralizing him.

" Ikrit," Master Jorgon yelled. " Are you staying or are you coming?"

Master Jorgon didn't wait for an answer. He immeadtely contacted the Admiral of his commaning star fleet.

" Admiral Zinthrax," Master Jorgon said. " Get one of my Mon Calamari Star Cruisers up here now!"

Master Jorgon motioned to Jade, Ikrit, and Nik to follow him. They reached a small shuttle at the docks. They got on and left the atmosphere.

Master Jorgon entered the hanger of his Star Cruiser, and walked to the bridge.

Admiral Zinthrax, an elderly Mon Calamari, knodded to Jorgon.

" Where to Jorgon?" Zinthrax asked, hitting a few switches.

" Yavin IV. I need to get there asap, emergency council meeting," Jorgon looked out the window into space.

I hope Yinggle is okJorgon thought to himself.

TAG: Anyone on the ship

IC: Darth Tatirius

Darth Tatirius knodded and went back to his quaters.

Time to contact RicusHe thought.

Tatirius opened the hologram, contacting Ricus's ship.

The Hologram of Ricus flickered on.

" Ricus," Master Jorgon said. " I see the Grand Moff has escaped to Naboo, what do you plan to do?"

" I plan to follow him, and kill him you imbisile!" Darth Ricus said.

Tatirius laughed.

"Good," Master Jorgon said. " Get to work."

TAG: Anyone

IC: Master Yinggle

" Very good, Master Luke," Yinggle said. " Yes Yes, give you the cooridates I will."

Master Yinggle sent Luke the coordinates.

" Leave I must, find more information I will," Yinggle closed the transmitter, and started to silently creep closer to the door. He could now see them, and hear them.

TAG: Anyone/>/>
  2. 694377 Jedi Master

star 5
    IC: Beta-266

"No, i did not open it up". He looked back up. "But when i was captured by the Sith, they took it and so i presumed opened it". He continued. "I woke up when i was captured and the cell door was open, i looked out and everyone onboard the ship was dead". He reached for a device with a button and pressed it. "This is my ship. It is made up of parts from a TIE Fighter and another ship, it is located just outside the swamp." He puts it away. "We must go quickly, i fear the sith will be coming after me soon".

TAG: Ikrit

IC: White Angel

The room in which Xanatose was meditating slowly faded into darkness as The Angel appeared and sat next to Him. "I sence much power in you, you are not like the others...and that is why you are to be spared..." The angel raised his claw and darkside energies radiated from both of them. "It is very unusual...it is as if...we are the same..."

TAG: Xanatose/>
  3. Jedi_Kray Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: LUKE SKYWALKER

Luke had just finnished speeking with his nephew, Jacien Solo, when his transmitter beeped. Luke picked up the small round silver disk and activated the com unit. Master Yinngle was on the other end with the cordinents of the planet the newly discovered Sith Temple was on. "Thank you Master Yinngle, I will give Varnax these cordinates right away. He should be there soon enough to retrive you." With that the small, green Jedi Master signed off to go find more information about the Sith. As soon as Yinngle had signed off Luke dialed in Varnaxs' personal number. As soon as he heard the mans voice on the other end Luke began to speek, " Varnax, I am sending you the cordinates to Master Yinngles location. You must hurry to retrieve him before he is descovered by the Sith. Once you have rondezvoused with the Jedi Master you must bring him back to Yavin IV. After the Council meeting you and all other Jedi will be briefed on the situation at hand. May the force be with you." Before Varnax could echo a reply Luke cut the link, he must reach lieha and explain to her the happenings of the last few hours. ( "The New Republic must know what sits at their doorstep" )

TAG: Jedi Knight, Varnax

................................................................................................................................

IC: Xanatose

Xanatose had been meditating for a long time before his body gave into the weariness it was ravaged with. Once Xanatoses ming fell into R.E.M. the dreams began. Jade was there, Nik was there and they were both happy. Jade kept calling to him to join them but Xanatose only stood in place, unable to move so he called back to the Jedi Padawan, " Why do you intrude my thoughts Jedi. Who are you other than a Jedi in traing. How do you have this hold over my mind?" The black haired girl who resembeled Xanatose in a way began to speak but before any words escaped her mouth the cloaked creature appeared behind the two girls with calwed hands spread out wide. Xanatose went to move but was frozen in place as he watched Jade and Nik dissapate into nuthing but the creature that appeared remained," What, who are you?" Xanatose reached out with the darkside but that was all he felt, the darkside. It was then that the Black creature infront of him began to speak.

TAG: Angel of Darkness

..............................................................................................................................

IC: Jade

Master Jorgon ddnt reply to Nik or Jades suggestion, instead he spoke quietly to himself and lunged forward and attacked the Sith leaving the man temporarily paralized, ( "that was not a Jedi thing to do" ) Jade thought as her master turned and called out to her, Nik and Ikrit to follow him. Apperantly her Master was to busy thinking about what was going on to realize that the small white furred Jedi Master had taken off after the storm trooper that Jade had seen running down the hall earlier. Jade looked back at Nik and saw her moving in their direction. Once the spacer girl cought up to her Jade too begab to follow her master to the docking bay. Once they reached a small mon calimarian type shuttle Jade turned to Nik while Master Jorgon spoke to his captain. Handing the odler girl a small plastic disk she spoke, " I assume you dont want to leave your ship here so i am giving you the cordenants to Yavin IV and the Jedi Temple. Along with that is a Jedi clearance code so that you will be able you land, otherwise any attempt to land will result in you being shot out of the sky." Jade smilled as the Nik took the disk from her. " See you there soon and may the force be with you!" With that sje turned and ran up the docking ramp up into the interior of the ship joining her master on the bridge. Walking up to her master as he stared out into space she asked, " Master, does that boy from the bar, Phayden, have anything to do with this? "

TAG: JORGAN and NIK TARN
  4. Jaderian Jedi Youngling

IC: Ikrit

The news Beta-266 was telling to him about every soul on board the ship that had captured him being dead was bad indeed and more so than the clone trooper knew of. Ikrit reached out with the force into the hallway and found no sign of Jorgon, Jade, or Nik but the Sith was still there and he was on the move. Turning his attention back to the trooper who held a hologram of his ship up and spoke," Yes, try to find you they will and a lot closer than I like. Let us go now." Turning toward the door at the back of the room Ikrit ran through it and over to the window on the far wall. Hopping onto its' ledge he turned to the trooper who stood behind him and hoped onto the mans shoulder," This is the way. I bade we hurry. Master Jorgon, Jade and Nik have already made their way to the Docking bay. I suggest we follow suite." With that the Clone trooper stood on the sill and activated his jet pack and took off into the sky making his way to his ship. Once there they would hurry their way to Yavin IV and to the Council.
  5. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan

star 4
    IC: Nik Tarn

Nik ran back to her ship in the docking bay, throwing the relevent credits at the official on the dock.
    "I'm in a hurry" She yelled, rushing past him and onto the entry platform of Ice Storm. When she entered the cockpit she glanced briefly over at where "Phayden"'s ship had been docked.
    Shaking her head Nik geared up the engines and left the dock. As she was in space and jumped to lightspeed Nik collapsed in the chair.
    Why am I even stil doing this? I thought I wasn't going to go through with this Jedi junk. All this just to get some answers about my stupid lightsaber. She unclipped it from her belt and held it in her hands. She'd thought once or twice about selling it, but her dad had said that it was her only link to her real parents, and links like that shouldn't be broken.
    Were my family Jedi then? Was this my father's or my mother's? She clipped the lightsaber back on her belt, sighed and shut her eyes, leaning back in her seat.
    "Where am I?" She looked around. She was in an empty room, some kind of temple. The Jedi temple. She knew that without even really knowing. Like instinct. She walked slowly forward. Everything was quiet, wrongly quiet. She was barefoot walking through the halls. She looked ahead and saw a man with his back to her, looking out the window. She slid her arms around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder. He reached over and tucked some of her hair behind her ear. Outside there were fires in the streets, people were fighting on the stairs leading up to the temple.
    "It's not like how it should be, is it?" She asked. He shook his head and completely took her in his arms.
    "No, but it will be soon." He said after a pause. She raised her head to look at him....

"Phayden?" Nik's eyes snapped open. She had been dreaming, asleep at the controls AGAIN. Nik rubbed her eyes, finding tears. What a dream. And "Phayden" was there. Who is he really? Nobody ever answered me that. Obviously he wasn't on our side, but I don't want to stop thiking about him. I wish he was here. I want him to be here
    She stood up and went to the foodstores. Hopefully a stiff drink and something to eat would keep her awake long enough to keep the dreams away. She had never gotten like this over a man, but she still felt a.........shadow of him with her. She shook her head and left the cockpit.

TAG: Xanatose, anyone
  6. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    IC: Master Jorgon

Master Jorgon looked at Jade. He knew it may hurt her to know the truth. The truth of it all. He knew that Phayden, wasn't really Phayden, it was Xantose. He knew of the things he did, and the things his Master's did.

" Jade," Master Jorgon knelt down to her height. He took her shoulders and squeezed them. " You may be to young to understand, but Phayden and you are connected, you will find out how as soon as the council meets."

Master Jorgon looked back into space and saw Yavin IV coming into the vicinty.

" Please state your name, bussiness and clearance code," A voice said over the intercom.

" Master Jorgon Arstick, Jedi High Council, Emergency Council Meeting, Clearance 29D04ZDK303."

" Accepted, enjoy your meeting Master Jorgon."

Master Jorgon then lead Jade down to the hanger, where they boarded a small shuttle, and left. They soon arrived at the docks, and they unloaded. Master Jorgon quickly dashed to the Jedi Temple. Climbing the steps, he burst through the doors, making his way to the Council Chambers, he stood out side, waiting for the Council to meet.

TAG: Anyone in the Temple

IC: Master Yinngle

Master Yinngle figured Luke would be sending someone to pick him up, so he left the sith building and hid behind some vegetation.

Know enough I do not, find out I will, when the Jedi Knight comes. Yinngle thought to himself. He could hear several Sith bustling around inside. In the realm of the enemy I am, take cuations I must.

TAG: Anyone/>
  7. Jedi_Kray Jedi Youngling

star 1

Xanatose woke from his deep sleep with a start. ( "What was that" ) The creature in his dream was identical to the one he had felt in the docking bay of the dreadnaught. Something was going to happen and his destiny was intertwind with it. Xanatose made mental note to speak about it to his master but desided to get some real sleep first. Standing, he began to walk over to his sleep couch. Pulling his shirt over his head allowing his well musceled pecks and abbs to be revealed. Reaching into his night drawer he pulled out his light wieght pants to sleep in. After changing Xanatose crawled under the covers and laid his head down. Even before his head it the pillow he was alseep and once aain dreaming but this time the dram was different. He stood looking out a window at the burning rubble of a distant planet that he had never before seen. Every way he looked he could see people fighting and killing eachother, ("This is all wrong.") That was when he felt them, two smooth arms reaching around his waist to hold him tight. Turning he looked down to see Nik looking up at him. So delicate she looked, so scared and alone. He reached down to her and moved aside some hair that was in her face and tucked it safely behind her ear. His thoughts and feelings were so clear all of the sudden, He loved her. She began to speak,"It's not like how it should be, is it?" Xanatose looked back out at the wreackage that was the planet and then back at Nik in his arms. Looking deeper into her eyes he pulled her closer to him. "No, but it will be soon." was all the anwser he could give her at that time but he was determind to make things right for her. It was then that she looked up at him again and said, "Phayden" he was stareled at the name and was about to tell her who he really was but then she was gone. (" Nooooooooo!") he screamed at the top of his lungs as he sat straight up in bed. Sweat rolled off of his forehead, his breathing heavy. Reaching for the force he called out to his love from millions of parsecs away and said into the empty space of his room and the confused inner thoughts of his mind and said, " I'm Xanatose Nik and I love you " Xanatose laid back down but couldn't go back to sleep.

TAG: NIK TARN
  8. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan

star 4

Nik froze as she felt the familier presence in her mind.
    "Xanatose? But.......you're the Sith aren't you?" She said aloud. She felt happy and sick at the same time. Sith were evil, and one was in love with her? This wasn't going to be easy.

Some time later Nik stepped out into the freash air on Yavin IV. She had gotten through secuirity with no trouble. But she was still uneasy about Xanatose. Partially because she wasn't sure how she felt about him, and also because he was a Sith and Jade's brother.
    She walked forward rapidly, getting directions as to where the Jedi had gone. When she caught up with them she stood next to Jade.
    "What's happening?"

TAG: Jade, Xanatose, anyone
  9. 694377 Jedi Master

star 5

as Beta and Ikrit reached the Ship, now dubbed "Fate", Beta pulled out a device that was long forgotten. He landed and attatched it to the ship. "This is a cloaking deviced, just like those of the TIE Phantoms" explained Beta to Ikrit. They climbed in and set course for Yavin 4. "So then Master Ikrit, any tales to tell before we reach the fourth moon of Yavin?

TAG: Ikrit

IC: Angel of Death

The Angel haised its claw and cut off the connection from Xanatose to Nik Tarn. "You have a lot of use young one..." Angel told him. "I see that you are in love with a young girl named Nik Tarn, maybe instead of connecting to her by the force..." The Angel paused. "...You can see her without her seeing you, but her and only her can hear you..." The Angel offered out his claw. "If so...then close your eyes and touch my hand..."

TAG: Xanatose/>
  10. Jedi_Kray Jedi Youngling

star 1

Niks words sounded inside of Xanatoses mind. The way she said the word 'Sith', it was like she was discusted. Xanatose began to rise from bed but was stopped as he felt the force connection between him and Nik pushed out of his mind. Xanatose stopped moving and froze, all senses alert for any intruder, wether it be in his mind or in his room. Closeing his eyes he began to do breathing exersises, trying to regain his focus. Everything that has happened had put his mind into a state that was becoming couded and in dissaray and he needed to keep his mind, especially with what was going to be happening with in the next few months. Xanatose needed to be at his best and in total controle. After his mind began to clear was when he felt the pressence of the dark cladded figure with the clawed hand from his vision earlier. Xanatose opened his eyes with a start and no more than 5 feet infront of him, visible but yet see through, stood the dark creature. Xanatose sprung to his feet to grab his lightsaber but stopped as the creature began to speek, "You have a lot of use young one. I see that you are in love with a young girl named Nik Tarn," Xanatose gaffed, (" Who; what is this thing and how could he possably know the inner workings of my thoughts?") The cladded bewing continued, " Maybe instead of connecting to her by the force you can see her without her seeing you, but her and only her can hear you." Intrigue began to catch Xanatoses ear at this things perposal so Xanatose returned to his seat upon his bed and laid all attention to the demonic being in his room, "If so...then close your eyes and touch my hand..." Twitching a bit Xanatose thought about what the intentions of this being really might be, (" Nobody helps anybody without expecting something in return. What does this guy want with me?" Xanatose stood and walked up to the creature and raised his hands almost to where they needed to be to touch the being but then stopped," What do you get out of this Demon? "

TAG: ANGEL

............................................................................................................................

IC: JADE

The trip back to Yavi IV was an uneventful one except for the news that her Master had given her about the man from Tations Bar on Naboo and her having some sort of connection. She had thought and meditated on it every spare moment she had when she wasnt practicing her dualing or her ruitines. Once back on Yavin Master Jorgon and her spent a quick moment helping to unload their shuttle but as soon as they were finished Jogon dashed off to the council chambers. Jade knew that not all the council members had arrived yet for as far as she knew Master Ikrit was still on Naboo and Master Yinggle was off on some crazy quest of his own. As soon as those two arrive the meeting should star though. Jade walked over to the controle tower and called up the the Jedi that ran it to inform her when a ship call The Ice Storm piolited by a girl named Nik Tarn arrived. The Knight nodded and Jade plodded off with heavy thoughts of her brother Xanatose and the stranger named Phayden Bammul on her mind. A few hours later while in a sparring session with Kalla Tish, a Mon Callimarian apprentice, Jade recieved word of Niks arriaval and so she bade Kalla farewell and made her way back to the docking bay only to run into the spacer girl in the hall. Nik smilled at Jade and asked, "What's happening?" Jade stopped and turned to match Niks stride. " Not all the Masters have arrived yet and until they are all here the meeting can not start. Until that happenes we are free to do just about anything." Jade walked a little ahead of Nik and directed her in the direction towards the rooms where she could stay. " Hey, I asked my master about that Phayden guy from the bar, weather or not what has been happening has anything to do with him or not but he wouldnt give me a straight anwser. I am sorry, I tried but he can be difficult sometimes." That was when they came to the room that Nik h
  11. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan

star 4

"I-um...."
    She looked intently at the floor. Should she say something about Xanatose? He was Jade's brother, she should know. But the second the Jedi found out she had contact with Sith, they would kick her out, or imprison her, or worse. She'd never believed the stories of Jedi taking people's minds, or turning people mad, but she couldn't help thinking about them.
    So I'm going to lie to Jedi? Really nice Nik. Dad always said that the Jedi were to be respected and here I am ready to lie to them..
    She raised up her head to look and Jade and she smiled.
    "I was just wondering........about the trials. Master Skywalker did say that he would test me and well, he DOES have a reputation. I guess I'm just nervous about what he'll say. I haven't exactly been able to do much with the Force after all."

TAG: Jade
  12. Jedi_Kray Jedi Youngling

star 1
    ( NPC ) IC: LUKE SKYWALKER

Luke felt a little better after talking with Leiha. She had put the Senate on an alert to whatever the Jedi Council might deside, she was also going to be present in that desision. Luke walked from the Garden Room of the Temple into the Hall of Fountains and from there into the Grand Hall. He was walking toward the Council Chamber where eight of the ten Jedi Masters of the High Council where awaiting the meeting to discuss the new Sith presance and the stolen Holocron from Naboo. Luke had alos just recieved word that the force sensative, Nik Tarn, had just arrived and was being kept company by Master Jorgans appretice Jaderian. Making a mental note to visit the young girls once he was finnished with meeting with all the present Masters. A few moments later Luke arrived at a giant stone door with ancient runes carved gently into the stone; he had arrived at the Council Chambers. Reaching into his mind he made contact with the force and bade it to do his will. Pushing with his mind and thoughts the great doors began to swing outward revieling a luxurious round chamber with 10 red cloned-lether chairs seated around its edges. A giant window spanned the entire circumfrance of the room, over looking the lush overgrowth of the fourth moon of Yavin. Within the room sat eight members of the council in which Luke smiled and Bowed as he often did. Taking his seat Luke began to speak," My friends, disturbing knews had reached our ears as to a Sith Temple on the Outer-rim planet of Transputall IV. We know not to what extent or to what purpose these Sith have for building such a Temple. I will tell you that I fear an invasion of the Jedi and the New Republic is in play and I want to be prepared for anything. You can tell that as of right now we are short two Masters and will tell you why. Master Ikrit has met up with an origional Clone Trooper by the name of Beta-266 in which the Sith are hunting. It seams that he has been workiing with them abd could prove to be a great asset in defeating this great apponent. The two are on there way here now. And as far as Master Yinggle is concerned, he followed a Sith member that Master Jorgon," Luke looked over at the tall alien Jedi Master," in a bar on Naboo back to their base on Transputall. He is looking deeper into the matter so that we might have new information. He to will shortly on his way since Varex is on his way to Transputall VI to rendezvouse with him." Luke continued speaking to the Masters, " I have spoke to the Senate on this subject and they have been put on high alert as well as Princes Leiha Organa Solo will be joining in on the meeting with the council." Luke took a breath in and stood," Until Master Ikrit and Master Yinggle arrive feel free to do whatever but dont stray to far for I might need to call upon the Council at any moment." Everybody in the chamber stood then and began filing out. Luke called to Master Jorgon then, " Master Jorgon. Let us walk together " Catching up to the stride of the long legged Master Luke spoke to him. " Nik Tarn is with your apprentice now in her room and I would like you to join me now while I go to meet the girl. As well as so that we can talk in private on the way there." Luke looked up and into the Eyes of the Master Jedi," I sense that there is more to the Sith from the cantina than has been revealed."

TAG: Master Jorgon
  13. Jedi_Kray Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: Jade

Jade saw something in Niks face as she avoided talking about Phayden. ("Something has happened?") She thought as Nik walked passed her and put her bag on her sleep couch. Jade stood in the center of the room looking at the older girl with deeply conserned and strangly confused eyes. Silence greeted Niks comments for a moment before Jade began to talk again. Cautiously Jade spoke," Master Skywalker is a wise and fair indavidual and will treat you with respect and care. If you have sparked his interest than you should be ecstatic not nervous." Walking over to a chair that sat next to a writing desk Jade took a seat and watched as Nik did the same thing. Jade continued, " Nik, you avoided talking about Phayden earlier, did something happen, do you need to talk because if you do know that I am your friend and I am here for you." Jade looked at Nik as the girls eyes lowered to the floor. Nik was keeping something from her and Jaderian didnt need the force to tell her that.

TAG: NIK TARN
  14. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    IC:Master Jorgon

Master Jorgon kept walking foward, at a slightly slow pace. He then stared down at Master Skywalker.

" Well Luke," Master Jorgon said. " There are several things about this Sith that are, how should I word this, secretative."

He looked around.

" Phayden's real name is Xantose. He is Sith. I sent Mater Yinngle to follow him. I have heard from him before the Council Meeting started. Xantose is my apprentice, Jade's brother. Neither of them know it. I told Jade they were connected, but I didn't tell her that they were sibling. I don't think she can know for a while. It may be dangerous, to the both of them. Jade is very powerful, I can feel it in her, yet, so is Xantose. He is starting to rise up to Darth Tatirius's level, I'm not sure if you know him or not, but he cuased a few disruptions before the Jedi Prunge. I know you've sent someone to rendezvous with Master Yinngle, that's good, I'm happy to hear it. Now, for Master Ikrit, the old thing has gone and chased a trooper, he's still on Naboo to my knowledge, hopefully everything will turn out fine on that end. For Nik, she's slightly force sensitive, I'm not sure if she is enough to be a Jedi Master, but she has slight force sensitivity. I'll let you be the Judge."

Master Jorgon let his words sink in.

TAG: Luke
  15. Jaderian Jedi Youngling

IC: Ikrit

After the Clone Trooper, Beta 266, attached the cloaking device onto the hull of his ship known as " Fate " the two entered into the bowls of the ship. Making the way to the cockpit Ikrit found a comfortable spot in the co-piolits seat and watched as Beta-26 made all the necissary preperations for there flight to Yavin IV. After they had reached the blacknes of outer space and the stars around them had become lines of solid color with the jump to hyperspace Beta-266 turned to Ikrit and asked, "So then Master Ikrit, any tales to tell before we reach the fourth moon of Yavin? The Jedi Master looked up into the troopers eyes and said," What would you like to hear my friend?"

TAG: BETA_266

16. DarkLord_Diablo Jedi Youngling

IC: Varnax

After speaking with Master Luke on his comunit Varnax thought about how he would pick Yinggle up from the newly found sith base. During his voyage in space to the cordinates given to him by Master Luke he decided to contact Yinggle and find out where he is on the planet and set a pickup point, perferably at the battle fields. Varnax reached over and clicked on his comunit "Master Yinggle are you there...are you ok? We need to set up a pickup point, the Jedi are in urgent need of you to attend the Council meeting." Varnax had many thoughts of what might happen to Yinggle while he waited for him to arrive.

Tag: Yinggle
  17. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling

star 3

Master Yinngle heard his comlink come to life.

" Ah Varnex!" Master Yinngle said. " Happy I am to hear from you. Pick me up you must, information I have, a spot you suggest?"

Master Yinngle thought about the dangers that were lurking around the corner.

Clouds everything the darkside deos Master Yinngle thought.

He knew something bad would happen, but he was unsure of what it was.

TAG: Varnex
  18. DarkLord_Diablo Jedi Youngling

Varnax breathed a deep sigh of relief when he heard Yinggle reply. Yinggle meant a lot to Varnax. During his training as a young boy in the Jedi Temple on Corecant he studied some of Yinggle's teachings in a book while he was on break from the teachings of his Master Blarreks. "Master Yinggle it is good to hear you are ok. We will meet at the battle fields from long ago when the Jedi fought against the Great Sith Master Exarkur. I sence in the force this will not be an easy pickup. Be stealth as possible, I will be there shortly", Varnax then ended communication. He had some encounters in the past with the Sith but nothing close to this magnitude. A Sith temple filled with sith, and a great possibility of a mass amount of clone soilders.

As Varnax approached the planet and started into the atmosphere there was a great amount of lightning striking all over in the sky producing flashes of light accross the surface. The sky was blanketed with dark grey clouds not enabling even a spec of light through. Millions of raindrops sounded as they were splashing on the wings of his spacecraft, and also on the cockpit window which gave him minimal visibility.

On his decent to the surface of this massive planet he saw out of the corner of his eye a dark red building none like he had ever seen. It was so large that if he hadn't turned his head and looked closer he would have mistaken it for a mountain. The structual design was extraordanary exquisit. The tip of the temple came to a sharp point pointing to the sky as if it were drawing on it's elemental powers.

Varnax started wondering if him coming there alone was such a good idea. However he quickly gained courage and thought to himself, "Master Luke has faith in me and my abilities. I'm not going to let him down."

With the battle field coming into view he got on his comunit and said to Yinggle "I am approaching the battlefield. I will land by a big rock on the south part." Varnax then proceded to give the cordinates to the rock to Yinggle.

19. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan

star 4

Nik shook her head.
    "Nah it's nothing. I think I'm just tired from the past few days, as for Phayden...." She thought about it. Phayden was Xanatose and Xanatose was a Sith. There was no real way to think about it, or about him.
    "....As for Phayden, he was working for the Sith, that much is obvious. I don't care either way what's happened to him." That wasn't a lie. At least it wasn't entirely a lie. She couldn't feel that way about a Sith if she was going to help, and maybe even become one of, the Jedi. But it still didn't stop her feeling that way. She breathed in and out slowly for a moment.
    "Though maybe you should ask Master Jorgon, he'd probably know more." She leaned back then heard a smash. She turned her head, a light box that was previously on one side of the room was on the other, smashed against the wall. She looked back at the quizical Jade.
    "I...did that didn't I?"

TAG: Jade
  20. 694377 Jedi Master

star 5
    IC: Angel of Death

The Angel heard Xanatose's thaughts. "I am what people refer to as The White Angel of Death, and i am a Darkside Entity". He lowered his Claw. "I do not want anything from you...at the moment, but i promise you will want something from from me soon enough". The Angel raised its claw and suddenly a flash of light. When the light cleared, Xanatose noticed that he was standing right next to Nik Tarn.

TAG: Xanatose

Beta thaught hard. "I know, i would like to hear about what happened after the clone wars...as i was lost in the galaxy and was not present". He pressed a switch on the Ships control pannel and sat to listen to the Great Jedi's story.

TAG: Ikrit/>
  21. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling

star 3

Master Yinngle got the coordinates for the rock.

Dangerous this most definately will be, proceed with cuation I must. He thought, inching towards the coordinates he got. As he approached the rock, he saw a clone trooper standing there.

Master Yinngle slightly smiled. He knew what he would do.

Use Force Powers I cannot, for sense me the sith will. Use my lightsaber maybe? He thought to himself.

He crept up behind the Clone, and with one leap and one quick slice, he chopped off his head.

He then saw Varnex's ship above him. He waved to it.

Get down here quickly!Master Yinngle didn't want to get caught.The Sith may know of my presence!

22. DarkLord_Diablo Jedi Youngling

Seeing Yinggle waving his hands gave joy to Varnax and reinforced his belief in the mission being a sucess. "The rain had died down in this part of the land so the landing will be easy" Varnax thought to himself. As he came one hundred yards to were Yinggle was standing a squadron of clone troopers were racing out of the sith temple. A few were on foot and the vast majority of them were on speeders and other vehicles. "Oh no, the sith know of our presents here! We have to hurry Master Yinggle!", Varnax said frantically in his comunit. When the ship had landed he quickly hit the switch to lower the docking bay door. While it was lowering Varnax started firing upon the attacking clones. One clone got clipped by a blast and spun out of control and hit the giant rock they were by and blew up. Blasts from the clones were all over the place blazing by them. A few blasts were hitting his ship but there was nothing he could do but fire back and hope the ship was ok. The docking bay door finally hit the gound.

23. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling

star 3

Master Yinngle saw the clones coming out of the Temple.

" Vanrex!" He yelled slicing another clone down with his saber.

" Get this battle over with it is time!"

Master Yinngle used all his force energy and unleashed a power that he hadn't used in years, Morichro. This power allowed the user to shut down the body system. This was frowned upon by the Jedi and rarely ever used it.

He used this power on several of the clones. They all fell to their knees unable to do anything. More clones came out, this didn't suprise Yinngle.

Master Yinngle mastered the lightsaber form Ataru. He got in his stance and started to fight. He dashed from clone to clone like a tiny ball. His body was a blur. He then stopped, and stared around at the clones. He motioned to Varnex to help him.

24. DarkLord_Diablo Jedi Youngling

Watching and participating in such action exhilerated Varnax. He saw Yinggle motion for him to join. Varnax got off of the gun inside the ship and ran down the docking bay door to the outside. Varnax jumped into action fluidly whelding his lightsaber reflecting blasts and striking down every clone trooper that came in a ten foot radius. The clone trooper body count started adding up amazingly fast and the stench of the severed heads stunk. In exasperation Varnax yelled to Yinggle, "We've got to get out of here before we attract to much attention!" He then fought his way back to the ship and provided some cover for Yinggle to make his way up into the ship. Varnax ran and hit the docking bay door switch. As soon as the door was up he knew they had to get out of there fast because the dexterity to the outer haul of the ship was taking a lot of damage from all the clone trooper blasts. He started the engins up and lifted the ship off the ground. In only a matter of seconds the ship was on its way out of the atmosphere. Once out of the atmosphere he ignitiated the light speed and they were off to Yavin IV. "It's good to see you again Yinggle, what have you found out while you were there?"

25. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling

star 3

Master Yinngle took a seat in the co-piolet's chair.

Turning towards Varnext he said, " Found out very little I have. Hopeing to find out more I do. A member of this Temple Darth Tatirius is. A very powerful sith he is as well. Come here Xantose has. Send the Jedi here we might, dangerous that may be. The entrance code to the temple I have aquired. Give it to Master Luke I will. Get me to Yavin IV, go I must to the Council meeting."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.