main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars ... Shadow Knights .... A Siths Vengance

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Kray, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kray

Jedi_Kray Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2003
    ( NPC )IC: LUKE

Luke looked shocked at the revealing that the young man that Master Jorgan and Master Yinggle had met in the bar on Naboo; Phayden, was actually Xanatose, who was a Sith and the most shocking of all was that Xanatose was Master Jorgans' apprentices' Jaderians' older brother. " The fact of Xanatose and Jade being siblings and of Phaydens true identity is probably best that Jade doesnt know." Luke looked down toward his feet and thought to himself for a moment before looking back up at the tall Jedi Master as they rounded the last corner to Niks quarters. " I have heard of Darth Tatirious. If I remember correctly he had some dealings with my father before the fall of the Empire but disapeared before it happened. He is indeed a strong Sith but I sense that Xanatose is something far more dangerous." Luke sighed and loked ahead at the door that stood infront of the two Jedi and continued," But I must take something into consideration." Luke put on his seriouse face and looked deep into Jorgons eyes, " When you met with this boy, Xanatose, or spoke with him, did you sense evil; true, dark evil. If so Xanatose will be a deadly foe. I hope though that the anwser is negative because then he might be able to be turned back to the good side." Luke awaited Master Jorgons reply with increasing nervousness.

TAG: JORGON

.................................................................................................................................

IC: JADE

("SITH!") Jade was completely shocked when Nik told her that Phayden, the young man from Naboo, was a Sith. He seemed so nice and Jade could sense that from the very begining that Nik and the boy, for the brief moment that they had met, had shared some sort of connection that was special. Nik seemed distraught by everything that was happening and was trying to tell herself that everything was okay. That was when a small box went flying accross the room only to hit the wall on the other side. Jade looked at the space girl with worry, sorry and shock in her eyes " It's okay, things like that always happen. You will learn to controle it." Jade hurried and changed the subject back to Phayden. There had to be something else Nik wasnt telling her. "Are you sure? Phayden didnt seem like that, he was so.....nice. And his eyes were so.... Well, you know, open." Jade leaned back in her chair with ummfff when Nik just looked at her. " A Sith, wow." Shaking her head she realized for the first time in a long time she was speechless. All the sudden she turned her head toward the door and then back toward Nik who was sitting on her bed. " Master Luke and Master Jorgon are standing outside of the door. Just thought I would warn you." Jade just contiued sitting there waiting for the Jedi Masters to knock and that was when she felt a strange presance within her and within the room. She looked back at the door and around the room and then said," Nik?" Something had changed within the room.

TAG: NIK TARN and JORGON

...............................................................................................................................

IC: XANATOSE

Xanatose was about to reply to the Darkside Energy that calls itself The Angel of Darkness when it enclosed the distance between Xanatoses' hands and its own clawed hands. For a moment everything went black as he thought he had thought he had lost consiousness but the he saw everything and everyone, as though he was apart of the force stream, of life itself. And then he saw them, Nik and the jedi apprentice Jaderian sitting inside a room, conversing. He could see rather than sense Jorgon and a Jedi he assumed was Luke Skywalker standing outside the room the two girls were in. Xanatose looked at the girls and then back at the creature beside him. Total awe on his face and confusion in his eyes,"HOW" was all he could get out before he once again turned back to Nik and Jade. Walking over to Nik, who was sitting on the sleep couch he kneeled down beside he

2. Jaderian

Jaderian Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2004
    ( OOC... Sorry for not posting as of lates... been in the middle of a move )

IC: Ikrit

" Hmmmmmm" said the ancient Jedi Master. I was encased in a cave gaurding a sacred Jedi artifact soon after the great war between Exar Kuns' Sith rising and the Jedi of old. I wasnt released from that very place until recently by Master Skywalkers' nephew Anikin Solo who lost his life in the battle with the Yuzan Vong. He discovered the anwsers to the puzzel that entrapped me within the cae that was my home for many years." Ikrit looked at the Clone Troopers intrigued face. " Would you like to hear that tale?"

TAG: BETA-266

3. DarkLord_Diablo

DarkLord_Diablo Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2006
    IC: Varnax

"Yes sir Master Yinggle, I have put the cordinates for Yavin IV into the auto pilot and we will be there shortly", replied Varnax as he leaned back in his chair exhausted from the battle. During their travel through space Yinggle and Varnax talked about the new information they have aquired in the past two days about the Sith. They also talked about the rise and fall of the empire from long ago. During their discussion Yavin IV came into view. "We are here Master Yinggle", Varnax said happily as he slowed the engins. He then got security clearance to land. He brought the ship into the landing hanger and landed it gently on the ground and shut the engins off. "You don't have much time Master Yinggle, the Jedi Council is anxiously waiting for you", said Varnax.

Tag: Yinggle

4. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Nik Tarn

Nik turned her head sharply at Xanatose when he kissed and whispered in her ear. She stood up and back away slightly.
    "How did you get here? How did you get past the Jedi secuirity?" She moved her hand to her lightsaber but stopped before actually turning it on. He'd said that he would change, for her.
    Nik bit her lip, chest tight. She could feel tears in her eyes.
    Can you go back from the darkside just like that? Surely it can't be that simple.
    "I'm going to have to tell them" She said quietly, "about you, about everything."
    She swallowed, hardening her face. She heard then the two Jedi at the door.
    "Master Jorgon, Master Skywalker! There's someone in the room"

TAG: Xanatose, Jade, Jorgon, Skywalker

5. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Beta-266

The clone thaught hard. "Wow, that sounds amazing..." the clones face brightened up. "It seems i am becoming my old enthusiastic self again when i was in the clone wars!". Beta looked over at something on the control pannel and told Ikrit: "Not long now, it seems we will have just enough time to listen to your story Master Ikrit". The clone sat back and began the listen.

TAG: Ikrit

IC: Angel of Darkness

The Angel watched Xanatose go over to the girl known as Nik and kissed her. Xanatose asked the Angel a question of how and why she has such a hold over his mind, the angel began to speak. "Yes...as a matter of fact i do...You two are lovers of the eternal force and that is what makes you two pulled to each other..." the Angel turned and looked into swirling matter that was summoned by Him. "...It seems that someone will be coming soon...but nobody can see us, only if i WANT them too..." The Angel then turned back around and looked at Xanatose. "I know what is going on in your head at the moment..." The Angel raised its claw slightly and darkside energies radiated from Xanatose. "...You want to have powers just like mine, and so i want your darkside energies too..." The Angel lowered its Claw. "As you can see she can momenterily see you, but she cannot see me...that is because i am allowing you to see anf hear me and not her..."

TAG: Xanatose

6. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    IC: Xanatose

Xanatose heard the Dark Angle speak but did not here his words because Nik could see him and was fliping out. Xanatose turned on his heals toward the Jedi Apprentice, Jade and saw that she wasnt moving, ("Can he see me?") The question in his mind was reduntendt since the girl obviously couldnt see him or else she whould be weilding her lightsaber. Looking back at Nik he walked to her as she satred to scream out to the two Jedi Masters outside of her door. Xanatose kneeled and replyed to What Nik had asked him, she deserved to know. " Nik, only you can see me. I am using the powers of the force to project myself to you. I am not sure yet but I think that I am not really here." Xanatose looked at the door where there was now Mater Jorgan, Luke Skywalker and Jade standing looking at Nik and then turned back to Nik. " You can tell them about me. They will not judge you for your heart." Standing he leaned in and took her in his arms and spoke once again into her ears so that the Angel wouldnt hear," I can hear your thoughts at this moment Nik. No, changing wont be easy but I will do anything to be with you." With that he pulled away and walked toward that Angel. Turning back to look at his love he said," Until the time comes when we shall meet again. Hopefully it shall be in better sercumstances." Xanatose looked back at the Angel as he disapeared from Niks view.

TAG: NIK TARN

.............................................................................................................................

Suddenly, while he and Master Jorgon where finishing there talk outside of Niks room Luke felt as though they needed to eneter so luke rang the bell. There was a short delay in the opening of the door until Jaderian, Master Jorgons apprentice came and let the Jedi Masters in saying that something was wrong with her new friend Nik. Luke walked passed the young padawan slighty and looked over at Nik Tarn who just stood there staring at the floor. When the girl seemed to relax slightly and take a seet on her sleep couch Luke wandered over and placed himself in the chair next to her bed. Master Jorgon followed but opt to stand; Jade took a seat next to the Saper girl on her bed and asked her wht wa wrong. Luke back the question with his own, " Nik, I am Master Luke Skywalker. What happened in here and are you okay?" Luke waited patcitently for the girl to reply.

.................................................................................................................................

IC:Jade

Jade sat there confused as all of the sudden Nik started yelling at someone that was not there. The room was completely empty other than the two girls that occupied it. " Nik, are you okay?" But the girl wouldnt reply. Then sh started yelling for Master Jorgon and Master Luke saying that there was an intruder. Jade got to her feet and walked over to the door and hit the switch to open it. Bowing to the two Masters Jade said," Masters, there seems to be something wrong with Nik. I am worried." Looking back and pointing at Nik as she was now quiet and lookin down towards the floor. There was something wierd going on. It all started when Jade had felt that strange feeling. ("The Darkside is behind this. It has to be") Jade stepped aside as the two masters walked into the room and past her. Nik was now sitting on herbed staring into the corner of her room. Jade hurried over to herand sat next to her on the bed. Luke took the chair that Jade had been sitting in a short time befor. " Nik, What is it? What's wrong"

7. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Angel of Darkness

The Angel and Xanatose were back in the room where Xanatose had been meditating. "...I see that you will be ready to want something from me..." The Angel walked towards Xanatose. "I know what you want...you want to make a deal dont you?" The Angel continued. "You want my power...and i want your's too..." The Angel stood facing Xanatose and looked him in the eyes. "I can give you half of my Dark Energy, and in return, you will give me half of your Dark Energy...It is your choice, but i can only offer you this now..."

8. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Nik

Nik didn't hear Jade's voice, she was too busy shaking. When Luke spoke to her she looked up at him and decided to tell everything.
    "It was Phay......no, Xanatose. It was Xanatose. He found some way to appear to me through the Force. Just to me, nobody else. He....we......I met him on Naboo and since then there's been a........connection between us. I didn't know what to do because of him being a Sith and being Jade's brother."
    She shook her head.
    "I know I shouldn't have lied, but I didn't think I'd keep feeling this way about a man I only just met. It's ridiculous and...."
    She paused and took a deep breath, staring straight at Luke.
    "Can someone come back, from the darkside? I know it's possible, but it must be different for every Jedi. But I do know that in this moment and time he is a Sith, and the Jedi have to fight the Sith."
    She paused and looked at all three Jedi in the room.
    "I want to help. With the Sith, with all of it."

TAG: Luke Skywalker, Jade, Jorgon

9. Jaderian

Jaderian Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2004

" Good, good." Ikrit said to Beta-266 when he mentioned how close they were to arriving at Yavin IV. ("Now let me think") He thought to himself. "I will tell you my tale but it will take time, more than we have on this journey. So I will have to pread it out over our journey together." Ikrit stood in the copilit chair so that he was now sitting just on his haunches. " I began my Jedi tutorship many hundreds of years ago under Master Yoda, when he was just a Jedi Knight. He and I went on many missions for the Jedi and the Old Republic in those times. It was a time of piece in the galaxy that would soon come to a sudden hault because on the far and Distant Planet of Trecose X. A young Jedi named Exar Kun descovered the ways of the darkside. He began recruiting other Jedi to join him and between his recruits and himself they began to build a great and powerful Sith Rising against the Jedi. War was emminant, unavoidable." Ikrit looked deerer into the eyes of Beta-266. " The war that transpired then between the Jedi and the Sithwas even greater to sale then that of your Clone Wars young one. Many of my friends and comrade died by Sith hands. Yoda himself bore scars from that great battle. I on the other hand did not get to see any fighting for I was assigned to gard the Force globe." Ikrit turned and looked out of the view port, allowing the memories to return, " Back then the Jedi kept discovering these Giant Golden Orbs that we called Force Orbs. These orbs could be consumed into the body and the user could take controle of all the force energy within makeing him or herself powerful beyond belief. The Orb that I gaurded was the last one." Ikrit looked back at the intrigued Clone. "These Orbs you must understand were special. they were like iant puzzels that had to be fiured out. One could take the powere of an Orb into himself with no problem but if you wanted to disperse the power one would have to figure out the Orbs unique puzzle. Once cracked the orbs power would join into the force stream and be no more. I couldnt crack the puzzle that this Orb offered me and so I remained trapped in my hidden home until someone else could find me and break the puzzel." There was a beep on the console so Ikrit looked over and saw that the " FATE " had dropped from Hyperspace. Yavin IV loomed like a giant emerald infront of them, growing with each passing second. " Clearance Code, name and destination " came a voice over the comm-unit. Ikrit looked over to Beta-266 who had returned to doing system checks and noded. The Clone handed him a small plastice stick and Ikrit anwsered back, " 800rx7, This is Jedi Master Ikrit asking permissiion to land in the main hanger bay to the Temple." There was a short pause before the voice came back and said," Permission granted. Proceed to your destination and may the force be with you." Ikrit smiled and handed Beta back his comlink and said," I will have to finish this story at anouther time.' With that the Jedi master told his new friend the cordiates to there estinations and sat back as Beta flew toward destiny and long awaited Fate.

TAG: BETA-266

10. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

Beta was thinking about the story that he had told. "Wow, its amazing what things are consealed within the galaxy..." he thaught. He pressed a button on the FATE's control pannel and they landed within the hanger. "Wow, my first talk with a group of Jedi after all these years..." Beta said to Ikrit. Ikrit jumped on Beta's shoulder, he pressed a button on the pannel and the door opened. Beta walked out and noticed a group of Jedi were aproaching them. "What will they think when they see a clonetrooper, didnt they kill the Jedi? I just hope they dont get the wrong end of the stick" thaught Beta.

TAG: Ikrit

11. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003

Xanatose was back in his room, the Dark Angel loomin infront of him offering him his powers and asking Xanatose to lend him his power when needed. Xanatose knew he would accept the pffer if it ment that he could see Nik any time he wanted. Xanatose raised his hands and spoke, " You are right in your thinking that i will accept your offer but before I do I hae one question to ask you. Who is Jaderia and why does she haunt my thoughts? You are a powerfull being so I assume that youmust know"

TAG: Dark Angel

......................................................................................................................

12. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Dark Angel

The Angel has a sinister grin on his face when he spoke. "Hmmm...You two knew each other a while back but it seems something happened and you lost your memories of her..." Satisfied with what the Angel said, Xanatose walked towards the Angel and raised his hand. The Angel raised his claw and suddenly a storm of Darkside energies radiated from both of them. Suddenly Xanatose was blasted onto the floor. "...It is complete..." Said the angel with a mixture of both Xanatose and his own Darkside energies radiating from its body. Within 2 seconds, the Angel vanished.

13. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    IC: Jade

Tears began to stream down Jades face, (" Xanatose?" He was here? ") Jade stood and walked out of the room, her thoughts in a jumbled mess. She kept walking without looking up, not able to think straight, tears floding her cheeks. Her brother had been right there but did not reveal himself to her. And most hurtful of all was that Phayden, the boy from Naboo, ha been Xanatose. When she finally looked up Jade found herself in The Room of a Thousand Fountains. he just stood there staring into the water until finally unable to hold it any longer she collapesed to the ground, allowing all her fears and anger and loneliness to come rushing to the surface in a torent of tears. Screaming at the top of her lungs she called out to Xanatose knowing he would not hear her, " Xanatose, why! Why wont you come back to me? You promised!" It was then she fell the rest of the way to the floor allowing unconsiusness to take her in a flood of Force energy.

TAG: NIK and JORGON

................................................................................................................................

( NPC )IC: Luke

Luke was quiet while Nik spoke. He was about to address what she had revealed when Jade, Master Jorgons apprentice stood up with tears in her eyes and walked out of the room. Luke watched her go and then looked up at Master Jorgon who was also looking toward the door that Jade left from. Luke spoke, " Jorgon, You might want to follow her and make sure she is okay " The Jedi Master nodded and then left the room. Turnning back toward Nik Luke said, " We know about Xanatose and I understand your want to help him and I want you to know that if you truelly belive that he has good in him it could work. I belived that my father, Darth Vader, had remnatns of his true self, Anikin Skywalker, within him. I believed it with all my heart and refused to give up on him. In the end I was right and because of him the Empire fell and order was restored to the galaxy." Luke stood and walked over to niks bed and took the seat that Jade had been in earlier. " As far as your fear regarding your lie be not worried about that. I understand completely and I do not judge you. I promise you that I will help you in whatever way I can. But for now I want to do what I came here to do and that is test you, are you ready?" Nik nodded and closed her eyes. Luke exlained to her what he was about to do. " I am going to place my hands upon your temples and then you will feel a slight probing eithin your mind. That is me searching for your force connection." The girl nodded again and Luke proceeded to do as he had told her. Luke closed his eyes and called upon the force to be his Guide. Entering into Niks mind Luke began to search. It only took a few minutes to find it abd at first he thought that Master Jorgon had been correct and Nik only had a samll conection with the force but once Luke delved deeper he felt a conection close to that of his own but blocked by her past. Luke was astonished. Pulling out of her mind he looked into Niks eyes and said," You, Nik Tarn, are indeed force sensative." He saw the reaction ih her face as he stood. " You get your sleep and tommarrow come to me and we shall discuss you traing" With that Luke turned and walked out of the room thinking all the time,(" I must speak to Ikrit about this at once")

TAG: NIK TARN and IKRIT

14. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003

Xanatose lie gasping on the floor after the Angel of Darkness had vanished, He could feel the cretures powers within him, as though the two beings were now one. Xanatose could only think of the last thing the creature had said about Jaderian and him knowing eachother from long ago. But no matter how hard he thought he could not recall how he knew her. Finally Xanatose stood and looked over at the clock, 5:30am. He had 30 minutes to get himself ready and to the training fiels to meet Jen Kenoby, his new charge. Stripping, Xanatose showered and cleaned himself. Walking back into the main area of his quarters Xanatose found clean clothes and doned them. Walking out of his room Xanatose had a few minutes left to get to the field. It only took him a few moments to get where he needed to go but as soon as he got there he could tell that Kenoby was no where to be seen. (" I will give her a few moments ") he thought to himself and stood looking out at all the other Sith on the field and smiled.

TAG: Jen Kenobi

15. Jaderian

Jaderian Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2004

Sitting on the Clone Troopers shoulder Ikrit could feel the mans tension at noticing a group of Jedi off to the right. "Hmmmmmmm, The Clone Wars were long ago and you were not present at the destruction of the Jedi. You have a free consious my friend. These Jedi will not judge you." With that Ikrit jumped from Betas' shoulder and began making his way up to the council chambers where he assume Master Luke would be. " We must speak at once with Master Skywalker regarding all you have told me so far." Without looking back at the trooper Ikrit spoke to Beta-266, " I believe you at one point in your life met Master Lukes father, Anikin Skywalker, the Jedi who became Darth Vader." Ikrit smiled to himself because he knew Beta had met Anikin at one point. Finally the two made it to the Counsil chambers. Luke wasnt there so Ikrit sent out a message to him to meet there and turned back to Beta-266 as he took his seat in the Counsil room, " Be honest when speaking to Luke and he will not judge you."

TAG: Beta-266

16. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Yinngle

Master Yinngle got out of the craft leaving Varnex. He then walked to Nik Tarn's quaters, as he knew that Master Jorgon and Master Luke would be there.

" Ah Master Luke," Yinngle said. " Ikrit, Jorgon, and the rest of the Council talk to I must. Important information I have about the Sith Temple. Start the Council Meeting you must. Explain the happen's Master Jorgon and I must."

Master Yinngle then noticed the girl. He saw too, that she was force sensitive.

More force sensitive then Master Jorgon thought this girl is.Yinngle transmitted to Luke.Talk to her alone sometime I must, put her under my padawanship possibly? Great potential I see in this girl, seeking for another padawan I am. Train her I will, in the ways of the force, and in the ways of the Old Jedi Order. Ikrit, Jorgon, and I are the only Jedi left from before the Jedi Prunge. The teachings of the Ancient order, and the teachings of the Old Republic only do we know. Train her please let me.

TAG: Luke

IC: Master Jorgon

Master Jorgon ran after Jade, quickly catching up to her.

" Jade!" Master Jorgon said crouching down. He hugged her, and gave her a cloth to wipe her eyes. " What's the matter?"

Jorgon already knew what was wrong, but he wanted to know what Jade thought.

[i]Luke[/i]Master Jorgon transmitted.[i]I know Master Yinngle has arrived, start the Council meeting without me, I will arrive shortly.[/i]

TAG: Luke, Jade

17. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Nik Tarn

Nik stayed where she was sitting after Master Skywalker had left the room. She felt calm now. Everything had been said, there were no more lies to tell. She stood then and went into the 'freasher to splash water on her face.
    She had felt something when Luke had been in her head. Somethings she had forgotten.
    A woman and man yelling, packing bags and walking quickly back and forth. I stood in the corner, one hand on my own little bag and the other pulling at my skirt. I hated that skirt. The woman picked me up and hugged me. She had brown hair, like mine, and blue eyes. She smelt like.......grass.
    "Nikianté. you remember what we told you? About what happens when we get there?" I nodded.
    "Yes mummy. I have to listen to what the Jedi master says and be good and-"
    "We don't have time for this Tiané. The Hutt's thugs will be here any second." Dad said. he was stuffing random objects into a bag. His hair was floppy and black, covering hazel eyes. He was biting his lip. Something I now do when nervous.
    My mum put something into my bag, the lightsaber she had always carried.
    "Nikianté you must never lose this. Never. My father, Shane Valla, used this to protect people and one day I want you to do that as well ok, that's why we're going to see the Jedi." My dad put his mouth over mum's mouth. He shushed her. There were voices outside the front door to our apartment. Dad picked me up and set me in the wardrobe, he hugged me fiecrely, he was shaking.
    "Nik, baby. Your mummy and I are gonna deal with these men. But whatever you hear, don't come out, ok?" He said. Mum was crying behind him. I nodded. Mum came over and hugged me too, kissing me.
    "We love you our baby. We love you." My mum said before they closed the door.
    I didn't hear the men come in, but I heard bits of the conversation.
    "Trying to cheat us then Dann?"
    "Course not"
    "Then why you running?"
    "My wife is just going to visit friends, that's all."
    "You're a bad lier Dann Maal." A blast, then a scream and more blasts. Then silence.
    I stayed there for a long time. Hours maybe. When I emerged there was little sign of anyone. They must have taken the bodies to get rid of evidence of what had happened.
    I ran, kept running. I fell unconcious, still holding the bag I had been given. When I woke up I was on Ice Dancer and Bash Tarn was taking care of me.

Nik swallowed. She must have blocked all of that out with the Force somwhow. Somewhere in her she decided to forget what had happened, to spare her the pain. Her father had been in trouble with Hutts and they were runnign away to........here? They were going to see Jedi so that they could be safe and she could be trained.
    "Well, I'm here mum. Finally" She said to herself. Nik turned and walked into the main room. She collapsed on the bed and went to sleep.

TAG: anyone.

18. Jaderian

Jaderian Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2004
    (NPC)IC: LUKE

After leaving Niks room with Master Yinggle asking him to let him train the girl Luke was about to anwser the small green Jedi Master when he got a message on his comlink that Master Ikrit was waiting him in the council room with the Clone Trooper he had met while on Yavin IV. It was time to call all the Masters in. Looking back down at Yinggle Luke spoke, " Ofcaurse you can take Nik tarn on as you padawan but when I was testing her I found that she hid something from her past deep down inside. It is blocking her true potential. You must address it sooner than later I am affraid. For it seems as though peace in the galaxy is again about to be disrupted.' Luke looked back toward the hall he was traveling when he got a message from Master Jorgon who had gone after Jade. Luke replied," We will start but you will need to be quick. I am affraid that your knowledge of Xanatose will be needed in this meeting." Luke paused for just a split second in speaking with Jorgon then continued," Is jade all right?" Empty sound resounded back from the Masters Comlink, " He is probably speeking with Jade now so I will give him time to reply." Turning once again to Yinggle Luke spoke, " Go to the Council chambers, Master Ikrit is waiting there with a Clone Trooper he met. I must contact all the other Jedi Masters as well as contact Leia and let her know we are about to begin," With that Luke turned toward his private state room where Leia was speeking with Mara, his wife. After leaving Yinggle Luke contacted all the remaining council members and told them to make their way to the Chamber. It didnt take Luke long to reach his room. Walking in he turned and made his way to the entertaining room where Mara, holdin Lukes young son Ben sat speaking with his sister Leia. "It is time. All the Council Members have arived and are waiting in the council chambers for him and Leia to arrive. Luke took his sister by the arm and left his room, kissing Mara and Ben goodbye on the cheeks. "Good luck" Mara called after him before the door shut. Luke picked up his com unti and dialed in Master Jorgons number. Speacking into the device he said," On your way to the council chamber stop by Niks Room and retrieve her. We might need her intilect on what is about to be discussed." Before any anwser came back from master Jorgon Luke put the comlink in his tunic and continued walking, making the entire trip without a single word passing from his lips. Once at the council Chamber Luke Entered and took his seat. Silence followed for a short moment before he spoke, " This is an Emergancy Meeting to discuss issues regarding a Sith Uprising. Master Yinggle has Just returned from scoping the base of the Sith on the Planet of Transputall VI, hidden in the Outer-rim Territories. What he has to tell this council could determin wether or not war is eminant in ours and the New Republics Future." Turning to face Master Ikrit and his guest Luke continued, " Master Ikrit here also has information os the subject as well as dark news that we Jedi must not over look. The stoorm trooper standing behind him now is one of the originals from the clone wars. He has been working with the Sith until recently when he escaped and went in search of the Jedi, the information he holds as well can be useful. But,' Luke looked down at the floor and then back up at the Council Members, making eye contact wih each and every one, " First we must discuss th stolen Holocron for the being trapped with in is in himself dangerous. If the creature finds a host strong enough in the ways of the darkside he could tip this battle in the favor of the Sith." Turning to look at Master Ikrit Luke asked the Jedi Master. " Master Ikrit, what knews of the holocron?" Master Ikrit sat in his chair and brought his furry self up to it fullest hight and then spoke, " The Holocron was taken by Beta-266 here behind with thoughts that it might hold information about peace and justice. Beta did not open it but he is not sure if the Sith, who took him custody shortyly there after have. My clone

19. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Jorgon

Master Jorgon picked up Jade and walked to her quaters. He opened the door with the force. He laid Jade down on her bed and silently slipped out closing the door on the way.

He walked in silence to the Council Chambers. He then entered taking his seat next to Luke.

" Good afternoon everyone," Master Jorgon said looking around at the other Masters. He looked at Yinngle sitting next to him.

" Master Yinngle, has infultrated the Sith Temple, as you know, I went to Tatino's bar on Naboo to meet a boy named Phayden, he then turned out to be Xantose, a sith apprentice. He is more powerful then Darth Tatirius, and Darth Ricus. They are both old Sith Lords. Master Luke, take the floor."

TAG: Luke

20. Jedi_nyghtshade

Jedi_nyghtshade Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2007

IC: Ehlana Nyghtshade

Ehlana sat listening to Beta-266 explaining his involvement in the recent events, her mind began to drift to her past. Thoughts of the days leading up to the asassination of her master. She remembered the very moment she received the call, the call that would forever change her life. There was a senatorial family in need of protection on the distant planet of Wayland. They had been receiving death threats from a local mining guild. She recalls her Master Davinya arriving at her door and starting their journey to Wayland. She remembers meeting with the family, it was like other before it, but something about this particular mission left her feeling uncomfortable, but for what reason she was unsure. She remembers on one particular night, being awoken from a sound sleep by a scream in the dark. Running to her Master's side, she became painfully aware that the father had been murderd in his sleep, being dicovered by his wife, she called out to my Master. She recalls each family member being killed off one by one and no way to stopping the asassinations. She remembers very distinctivly the only survivor was a young boy 9 or 10 years of age, she remembers taking him to Naboo. Her mind jumping from one memory to another to another, like flashes. She then recalls the day her life would forever change. She recalls being out practicing her saber technique when she received a call from her master using the mental connection that they had, that there was an intruder, running at full speed to where her Master was, she knew something was terribly wrong. Before rounding the last corner she felt a sharp pain in her back, like she had been stabbed. When she could stand again she made her way to where her Master Davinya lay, the little boys body not but a few feet away. A man dressed in black stood over the Jedi Master's body, his saber glowing above her. The Sith turned and looked at her then smiled, he then disappeared into what seemed to be nothing. She ran to her Master's bleeding side and took her into her arms just in time to see the last spark of life leave her eyes. Ehlana let out a sorrowful scream.......That was until Master Jorgan announced his arrival and took his seat in the counsil Room with the other Jedi Masters.

Tag: Master Jorgan, Council Members

21. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

He had been listening to the Jedi until he was asked to speak. "Well, the Holocron had Black markings on it, similar the the sith's Capital Ship." taking out something from his backpack "I hope this will come in useful" He took out the opened Holocron and passed it over to Luke Skywalker. "It all began when i decided that i had to get rid of the nightmares that had been plagueing my mind. I flew to several planets to try and find traces of the Jedi, i finaly traveled to naboo and broke into the Jedi Temple." He continued. "I was looking around trying to find a holocron that could help me rid the nightmares, Ikrit (he looks over at Ikrit and turns back at luke) Had entered the room and had spotted me. I began shooting in the room, not trying to harm the Jedi and picked up a holocron and left." Taking a deep breath he bagan telling them about the next thing. "I was then captured by a sith star fleet as i slept inside a ship with the holocron inside, and then putin a cell. When i woke up the next day, the cell door was open and when i went to look out of it Everyone was dead. Everyone on the command bridge, everyone in the hanger, Everyone...I then took a proto starfighter that i now named FATE (he takes out a device from his pocket and presses a button and the ship's hologram appeares)...and then went back down to Naboo to infiltrate the palace again. (he puts it away)" A cup of water was given to Beta and so he drunk it. "I entered the palace and began to sneak along the hallways. I heard noises coming from a room so i approached it, there was a Sith that i met: Darth Pirateous and 2 other Jedi, I hid behind the door so nobody could see me. Master Ikrit saw me and began to speak with we through the force, i told him that i was no enemy and for him to follow me and so he did. He talked for a while in a room about why i was there and such, and so he Sugested for me and him to travel here." Beta then bowed.

TAG: Council Members

22. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003

Luke was listening intetnly to Beta-266's explanation of the recent events in his life when he was pulled from his concentration by a small under-the-breath scream from Ehlana, A fellow Council Member. Luke looked over to her and asked slightly under his breath, " Master Nightshade, Are you okay?" The Jedi Master looked a bit starteled by what she had done and embarrassingly nodded her head. Luke smiled at her and said, "We will talk later" He turned and looked over at Master Jorgon then as he entered the room and took his seat but turned right back to Beta-266, the Clone trooper, as he pulled out the Holocrone from ithin his bag. A question that might be of some help popped into Lukes' mind but he had something important to say first, "I see" Luke said as he used the force to call the holocron over to him. Once the small black cube was in his hands Luke looked it over to confirm that it was empty, it was. He looked back up, over to his sister Liea sitting by the door and then back at Beta-266. " Do you know by any chance what exactly this holocrone held." It was a question that needed no anwser for everyone knew that he would tell them. " The Holocrone that you took from the Temple on Naboo was not a Jedi Holocrone. Infact it was an ancient Sith Holocrone that held within it the soul of a long dead Sith master whos name we do not know. Normally when a Jedi dies his or her body dissapates into the Force stream. A Sith when he dies dissapates into the darkside energies of this stream. This particular Sith Master found a way to stop his soul from dissapating and learned that if he could find a body with enough power and controle over the force he could meld with him or her. This melding would make him and the one he was connected with have nearly unlimited controle over both the good and darkside of the force. You can see how this is a bad thing for if in the wrong hands this power could endanger many innocent lives." Luke looked down at the Holocrone and then back up to his fellow council members," Friends, I am affraid to tell you that indeed the Angel of Darkness has been set free. Let us hope we find and trap him before he can find a host strong enough to support his evil." Turning back to Beta-266 Luke continued, " I have one last question to ask of you before you accompany Master Ikrit. Can you provide the names of the personal Sith that you yourself have delt with. This information could prove usefull in knowing exactly what we are going up against." Luke looked the Trooper directly in the eye and waited for a reply all the while hopeing if any of the other council members had any questions they would voice them.

TAG: Ehlana, Beta-266

23. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Jul 31, 2006
    OCC: Ok everyone, I have an annoucement to make. I am offically the Co-GM of this game: Star Wars ... Shadow Knights .... A Siths Vengance, by order of Jedi_Kray. Please treat both of us as equals ect. I will also be taking on some of the NPCs, such as the Council Members, Bounty Hunters, Droids, ect. If you have any questions or concerns you can also PM me, if you do not wish to contact Jedi_Kray. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Your Co-GM

Ki_Undi_Mundi

IC: Master Cypris Hirth

Master Cypris Hirth looked at his fellow Jedi Masters. He then turned his attention to the Clone Trooper. Beta.

What a funny little man he is Cypris thought.

Cypris had just got back from Tatooine, dealing with a crime lord who didn't want to give him his product. Always fun to deal with crime lords.

" I have a question," Cypris said. " You said you were working for the Sith. You then were on Naboo. Here's the question. Did you ever come in contact with either of our two oldest Jedi Master's Master Jorgon or Master Yinngle? And did you meet any Sith Lords, Master's, or Apprentices that you will share with us? Darth Tatirius perhaps? Or how about Darth Ricus?"

TAG: Beta

IC: Master Hiril Batista

Master Hiril Batista turned his attention to Master Cypris, listening to his question. He knew that Cypris knew the answer to both those questions, but he wanted to see if Beta would tell the truth or not.

" The man is right," Batista announced. " Did you come in contact with any of those stated?"

He could see that the Council was starting to catch on to what they were doing. Even some of the youngest Jedi on the Council caught on.

[i]What will he say[/i], Batista thought. [i]Will he lie?[/i]

TAG: Beta, Council Members

24. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

He listened to master luke and then began to speak. "Well yes, i can only remember one in particular, Darth Pirateous...I last saw him dueling a number of jedi in the Temple on naboo." He then looked at the Jedi Cypris. "Tatirius and Ricus, i remember those names also, i think one of those men threw me in a cell on the ship". Beta looked back at luke. "And this Angel person, do you know what he may look like?"

TAG: Council Members

25. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    ( NPC )IC: Luke Skywalker

It didnt take Luke long to figure out just exactly what Masters Hirth and Batista were up to. He kept his attention focused on Beta-266 waintin for his reply. Reaching out with the force when the Clone finally did speak Luke knew he was telling the truth to the best of his knowledge. Luke listened to the names that Beta called out; Tatrious, Ricus, and Pirateous. Luke let out a defeated sigh. (" So many Dark Lords in one place could only mean that the Sith were indeed planning a strike against the Jedi and New Republic. Luke spoke to his fellow council members and to Leia. " Friends, I sense that what Beta here has told us is indeed the truth and I know that you all agree with me on this subject. But the news that so many high Dark Lords of the Sith is indeed bad news for us and the Republic. We must call all Jedi back to the temples on Corecant, Naboo and here to Yavin IV." Luke looked around at the agreaing faces and continued, " We must prepare for what we know will sooner or later happen." Luke looked over at his sister Leia," I fear my sister that once again war is imminant and the Republic must ready themselves." Turning back to the council members he fcused his eyes back on Beta," To anwser your question regarding the Sith within the Holocrone, we suspect he has taken some sort of demonic type form. He would be tall and clawed but further information regarding his appearance is limited." Turning to Master Yinngle after speaking with Beta he continued," Master Yinggle, what news do you have to offer this council regarding this impending threat?" Luke sat quietly waitin to hear about what the Master had discovered on the distant planet of Transputall VI.

TAG: Beta, Yinngle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.