Star Wars: Shadows of Dawn (RPG): End of Campaign Discussion

Discussion in 'Puerto Rico Star Wars FanForce' started by Jan_Solo, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm gonna have to copyright the term "Living Campaign". :p

En la reunion de este domingo vamos a cuadrar los detalles del RPG: cuando nos reuniremos para crear los personajes, que dias vamos a jugar, cuan frecuente seran las sesiones, y par de otros detalles mas.
  2. Roman Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Rao Jedi Knight

star 3
    No creo que pueda ir a la reunion pero que esto no se interprete como falta de interes en el juego

sigo igual de pumped y quzas mas aun.

me mantendre en contacto.

pero les pido que hagamos las reuniones los viernes o durante el fin de semana ya que trabajo de lunes a jueves.
  4. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    No se preocupen, en la reunion mensual de este domingo solo cuadraremos par de detalles, no vamos a empezar a jugar ni nada.
  5. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Knight

star 3
    Puedo los viernes y los sabados.
  6. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Light Side players:

Para recordarles que este viernes 12 de noviembre, a partir de las 8:30 pm, nos vamos a reunir en casa para cuadrar los personajes y hacer los character sheets. No se les olvide traer sus dados y el Core Rulebook, aquellos que lo tienen. Los character sheets los sacamos en la fotocopiadora de casa.

Tumbark y yo hemos estado trabajando en el "background" de algunos de los personajes. Lo unico que les puedo decir es que este campaign va a tener muchas sorpresas para todos. :D
  7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    Listen up!!!

Saturday, this week, at my house at around 8:30pm character creation!!! Sorry for how late it was announced, They aparently gave me work this week. Later! Let me know who is in and who isnt!
  8. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Tumbark, you forgot to mention that that is for the Dark Side players! The Light Side players are still meeting tonight (Friday) at 8:30 at my place.

So it's Light Side tonight (Friday) at my place, Dark Side tomorrow night (Saturday) at the Wookiee's. Both at 8:30 pm.

Sorry for the confusion. [face_peace]
  9. Roman Jedi Master

star 4
    ?Light Side?: Nos reunimos el Viernes para crear los personajes. Asumo que el ?Dark Side? se reunió el sábado como planearon. A menos que haya cambios, el ?Light Side? se reunirá a jugar este viernes.
  10. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Eso es correcto, Roman. Quedamos en que vamos a jugar un viernes si y uno no. Vamos a jugar este viernes para asi no tener que jugar el viernes despues del dia de Accion de Gracias. Si alguien no puede este viernes dejenme saber.
  11. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION: EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE

Alright people, listen up! Tomorrow night we will have our first session of Shadows of Dawn. The campaign will be full of suspense and intrigue, and since we have decided to have a session every other week (that's two sessions a month), we noticed it might be a long wait for you in between sessions. We have an idea that might help us keep the game fresh and make the long wait less painful. But in order to implement this idea we will need the full cooperation of players and everybody else in this Forum.

The idea is to have two separate Threads here on the Forum, one for the Light Side and another one for the Dark Side, where players that belong to a specific side can talk about their experience in the game, and people who are not playing but who are interested in reading about the events as they transpire can do so. Tomorrow Tumbark and I will be talking to the players about the details. We will need all players to make a promise that they will not read the Thread of the team that they do not belong to, and that they will not ask other people that are not on their team about the game, or cheat in any other way. Those who cheat will not only hurt their play experience, as all they will be reading will be spoilers, but if caught they will suffer severe consequences inside the campaign. Isn't that right, Tumbark? ;)

To summarize, this is the idea we have in mind, and will implement only with the full consent of all the players:

• Shadows of Dawn (RPG) Light Side - a summary of the events that transpire on the Light Side sessions; Light Side players can talk about the game; will contain SPOILERS for Dark Side players

• Shadows of Dawn (RPG) Dark Side - a summary of the events that transpire on the Dark Side sessions; Dark Side players can talk about the game; will contain SPOILERS for Light Side players
  12. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    It's rather simple, we have sacrificed out time and efforts to bring YOU the players a game worthy of your time and skills. Such games should be apreciated. So henceford if you check the other forums, that will make me very upset, and when I'm upset I tend to take my revenge out on the players. So in short I'll be sure to have your character not proceed. I believe JAN will do the same. The first wiff of foul play by any player and I do say any slight little thing, I will resort to ending that characters life and expelling the person from the game. Dark Siders you are veterans in this and I believe need little of this spoilers. Lightsiders are also veterans with the exception of Roman, but he knows not to meddle in certain affairs.

In short you see the other thread, you ruin the campaing, I kill off your character and will cease to engage in any other rpg experience with that player with the lack of morals.

We thank you for your time and consideration and hope that we will not have to resort to what is stated above.

Have a nice day and see you at the battlefields.
  13. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    Jan, no podrias hacer dos foros privados en PRJO.ORG para cada lado en vez de aqui? Es que la tentacion va a ser mucha!
  14. Roman Jedi Master

star 4
    I have absolutely no problem (especially after reading Tumbark post :().

I assume that we can read our opponents? thread AFTER the game is OVER, or there are plans to continue that will forbid this?
  15. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Lo de tener los dos foros en prjo.org ya lo habiamos pensado. El problema es que no podrian ser accesados por nadie excepto por los 3 jugadores y los 2 GMs, ya que tendria que darle acceso a cada persona individualmente. O sea, los foros privados de prjo.org no estarian disponibles al publico en general. A menos de que las personas que quieran acceso me envien un PM para autorizarlos. Eso podria funcionar, aunque quizas seria mucho trabajo.

En cuanto a leer ambos Threads una vez el juego termine, entiendo que si podran hacerlo.
  16. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright, let's try the prjo.org idea. I created one forum for the Dark Side team and another for the Light Side team. I gave all the players of each side permission to view and post in their respective Forum.

• Dark Side players who don't have access to the DS forum, or who have access to the LS forum, send me a PM.

• Light Side players who don't have access to the LS forum, or who have access to the DS forum, send me a PM.

• Those who are not playing but would like to view the RPG forums, send me a PM.

I believe that covers it, as far as the rules are concerned. As to the URLs of the forums, here they are:

17. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    RECORDATORIO

Este viernes 3 de diciembre tendremos la segunda sesion de Shadows of Dawn, a la acostumbrada hora y en los respectivos lugares. Cualquier duda se pueden comunicar con Tumbark o conmigo. [face_peace]
  18. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok ladies listen up! We Darksiders know that the little girlie light siders wont last thru the rpg. Please, they have Digital the Spotcheck guy, Pete the awkward choice maker and Roman the Rpg rookie. It's all in the bag. But you guys still have to deal with whatever it is that I have to dish out. So maybe you guys wont make it to the end of the rpg. However it goes, I really don't care! Just be warned I'm taking certain other things into consideration that where not taken during the first session. So you flat footed maggots better be ready, or else I'll probably just kill of your character and pee on the sheet.

With that said let me write this in short.
    LIGHT SIDERS SUCK, DARK SIDERS can wup your sorry butts any day.

Enjoy your week.....
  19. Roman Jedi Master

star 4
    There is no love from Tumbark Wookie to us light siders.
  20. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    Tonight is phase two of the RPG. The stakes are a bit higher now. And not to mention I've had a crapy day at work, so in short you will be the ones to suffer it. SAME TIME, SAME PLACE. YOU MISS OUT, I WILL ELIMINATE YOUR CHARACTER!

Thank you for you time
  21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    The darkside campaing was rather.....interesting. It took a new direction and fell into the experimental phase. Some nice phrases arouse. Well as experimental goes we found some kinks that need to be ironed. Like the game went on longer and didn't get to where I personally wanted it to get. But nonetheless it was fun. Hope to get some Feedback from all of you. Thank you Gerry for your feedback on friday.

Feedback is very important to us as gamemasters because we need to know how to better your gaming experience, see what went wrong and tighten the loops. We would be thankful if you could reply in the respective threads so that we may better challenge you. I thank you for your time.

Be well and see you at the battlefields!
  22. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Indeed, we'd appreciate it if you could tell us your opinion on the game experience. Again, the RPG Forums can be found at:

23. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    ANUNCIO IMPORTANTE:

Tumbark y yo hemos decidido que este viernes NO habra sesion de RPG (Light Side ni Dark Side). La fecha de la proxima sesion la estaremos anunciando pronto, pero por lo que veo ya sera para el año que viene.
  24. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    Damn. I was looking forward to it.

25. Rao Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bueno Gente

Juan llego de Culebra, cuando jugamos?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.