Star Wars: Shadows of Dawn (RPG): End of Campaign Discussion

Discussion in 'Puerto Rico Star Wars FanForce' started by Jan_Solo, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roman Jedi Master

star 4
    Sé que no se jugara el viernes 31, pero por si acaso no puedo. Ese fin de semana no voy ha estar en el área metropolitana.
  2. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Segun tengo entendido, Digital tampoco estara disponible. Por eso creo que lamentablemente tendremos que esperar al año que viene. :(
  3. digital-skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    bueno people, ya yo llegue de las islas... estoy ready pa la proxima aventura de RPG... asi que señor Jan... digalo usted...
  4. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome back! =D=

Bueno, este viernes es el dia despues de Reyes... Que tal el otro viernes, el 14?
  5. Roman Jedi Master

star 4
    Conmigo no hay problema.
  6. Rao Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bueno Tumba que vamos a hacer nasotros

hay que hablar con Juan y con Gerry para acordar una fecha.
  7. digital-skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    no tengo problemas con el 14... so go ahead... make my day!
  8. Lucidus Jedi Knight

star 3
    Siempre y cuando no sea el mismo dia 6, existe la posibilidad de acomodar la proxima sesión a mi calendario apretado.
  9. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Recuerden que este viernes tendremos nuestra primera sesion del 2005.
  10. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Esto es hoy, en el mismo lugar a la misma hora. Nos vemos en casa.
  11. Rao Jedi Knight

star 3
    Tomorrow people.

see you there
  12. Roman Jedi Master

star 4
    ¿Nos reuniremos este Viernes?
  13. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Es correcto. Este viernes a la misma hora y en el mismo lugar.
  14. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok lads, listen up!

Darksiders, This is a disclaimer as a Game Master to you as players. The RPG will attain a new harsher tone, you will be forced to make rash decisions in a blink of an eye. This is the part of the game where you have to pull your own weight...........pull your weight or die. I have evaluated how it has gone so far and it has been ok.....but I DONT WANT OK. I WANT GREATNESS!!! Breaking the Yellowbrick road grants you all a great level of power over the situation, but, this also leaves for bouts of.......ok what now? HAVE YOUR OWN AGENDA! HAVE YOUR OWN PERSONAL GOALS! As they say in Kiss of the Dragon.......There is a time for diplomacy and a time for action.......Diplomacy is DEAD! Put your game faces on because the time of happy feelings and love all around is over. I expect your full cooperation on friday and I expect for your minds to be clear and on the game, or else I will take things personally and make it a goal to finish you all off! With that said, I wish you all the best of luck and expect you to become involved with your characters to the extreme.

Thank You for your time

You have been warned.
  15. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Gente aprietense los calzones, que no queremos que sus personajes mueran en manos de Tumbark, antes de que los Light Siders tengan la oportunidad de destruirlos personalmente. [face_laugh]
  16. Rao Jedi Knight

star 3
    Parece que Jan tiene mucha confianza en sus jugadores y sus personajes. Pero se le olvida un pequeño detalle the power of the dark side knows no boundaries.

That being said; I'll deliver nothing but ruthless greatness on Friday.
  17. Rao Jedi Knight

star 3
    quiero informarles que el viernes voy a una presentación en borders a las 7:00pm pero voy a estar en casa de Tumba para el juego.
  18. Jan_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Dije oportunidad, no tiene que ver con que si lo van a lograr o no.

oportunidad
    1. Momento propicio para algo.

2. Venta de artículos de consumo a bajo precio.
    En este caso me referia a la definicion #1.
  19. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    Well as I see it the opportunity of them destroying you is quite high. Jan is actually quite optimistic and has all reasons to be it, but me on my part, I am realistic. I know what they have done and what they will face and might I say you three darksiders have not even come close to the level of play that these lightsiders have achieved. See on one side you guys are having fun and doing your little shows and funny moments, on the other these guys are getting stronger by the minute, they are trully focused on their goals, personal and as a whole. I'd say I should kill you three and save you guys the embarrassment of being killed by these guys. With the way they have become one with their characters I trully believe you have no chance whatsoever to survive their onslaught. Next rpg will have a way more serious tone and I expect that the right people where picked to represent VILLAINS, EVIL, DARKNESS not three jesters that can easily be dispossed off. My time is valuable to me and I dont expect to waste it on ammateurs. With that being said, I truly hope to see some deep level of involvement on your part. Btw I am most certainly expecting one of you to die the next campaing so I suggest you guys focus.

Thank you for your time.
  20. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    Ouch.

I just want to say that it is amazing to me how well we have become a team (even though I've had to save their butts more times that I can count...kidding.) We've all found our niches in our group and we work extremely well together. We come up with attack plans that I think amaze even our GM, even though they are sometimes a bit too overcomplicated... :) ) Creo que las mentes estrategicas de Digi y Pete funcionan demasiado bien juntas. Y con el backup the Roman, creo que somos una amenaza.
  21. Roman Jedi Master

star 4
    Suddenly I feel more pressure.

Pete, I got the Star Wars Miniature game too. I have figures of both sets: "Revel Storm" and "Clone Strike". BTW, I got Mara Jade!
  22. Lucidus Jedi Knight

star 3
    *Sigh* That's so true... the representatives of the dark side are weak and cowardly individuals who can barely survive the dangers they face, and they only do so thanks to the Empire's constant aid. The best we can hope for is that our characters will go down in a blaze of glory.
  23. digital-skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    and to think dark siders were cruel, vile creatures with no care for the world or its ways of life... even the GM calls them Jesters...

the light-side is growing stronger. in strenth, in strategy, in melee and in ranged combat, but also building strong character skills that will bring our foes to our knees psicologically

i only hope when face-off time comes before us, both teams are ready and up-to-par...

in the meantime, let the role playing continue...

lightsiders rule!
  24. Rao Jedi Knight

star 3
    JA JA JA

not even a million days of jestering could prepare me for the way I engaged in laughter after reading your insolent words.

If you think, only for a moment that you could even begin to reach for my psyche with your so called psychological prowess. You are dancing a tune you do not understad.

Be careful.

Be mindful.

Then; by my hand.

Die.
  25. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    That sounds really desperate, doesn't it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.