main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Star Wars: Shadows of Dawn (RPG): End of Campaign Discussion

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Jan_Solo, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Anger.

Hatred.

Finally, one of you speaks like an agent of the Dark Side. Now, transform those words into action and then we can talk about Evil.

2. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Quoting the great King Arthur...

"Watcha gonna do? Bleed on me?"

3. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    Actions speak louder than words, they say, and ours seem to be like a whisper.

To this I say: no more.

On these boards I represented and portrayed the evil lurking in the shadows. The words you read made the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end; an enigmatic, fearful shroud enveloping the miniscule rays of hope that is the Light side of the force.

This Friday... evil shall be born anew.

4. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Digi, pass the popcorn. The Dark Siders are making a show.

By the way, can anybody explain if dawn makes a shadow????

5. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    You've got to admit it was a good show.

and never desperate.

I'm sure.

6. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    To tell you the truth, Rao, you are the only one I really have respect for in the evil department. You can be evil in the truly scary sense, the plotting behind the back and stabbing you thing. I see you evil like Tarkin or PT Palpatine was evil.

7. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Good. Use your aggressive feelings. Only your hate will make you powerful. Let the hate flow through you. Just giving you some pointers, the Light Siders deserve worthy opponents.

Of course dawn can cast a shadow, but first someone, or something must be in the way to cast that shadow.

Everything that has transpired has done so according to our design. Carry on.

8. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    So grammatically, it would be Shadows in Dawn?

9. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Congratulations Spike, your character just gained one Dark Side point.

10. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
  11. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Thanks Pete.

But do not underestimate your other oponents, that might be the last thing you do.

and flattery will get you nowhere, you are still dead.

and you will suffer.

I will tell you that you'll suffer, and even now that you are forewarned. It will not prepare you for it.

You'll still suffer a slow and painful death.

see you soon.

12. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    I was not talking game terms, I was talking RL.

Juan is well, Juan. Might turn evil, but he's still cute. (And yes Juan is cute...like an Ewok. And there are no evil Ewoks that I know of. :p ) And Gerry I see him evil in a funny kind of way. Like he'd glue all shopping carts together so they can't be pulled apart. That sort of evil. Steve Guttenberg evil.

Yet, if anybody meets you three in a dark alley...they'd bash your head in with a frying skillet. Even old ladies.

13. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    That's why I hate old ladies.

14. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    "that's why i hate old ladies"

that's why one will be present at the time of your demise!... YOU!!!

15. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    * Darn it, I missed the flame war *
    Well, I?m waiting for Tumbark to post this Saturday that we must fear the Darksiders. I?m the rookie here, how the heck I?m doing better than any of you?

Ouch! Beaten by and NPC old lady armed with only a frying skillet must be something really humiliating in a RPG. :p

16. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    I've noticed that the other darksiders are trying to convince their opponents (and more importantly, themselves) that they are competent and formidable. Let's state some facts.

-Each darksider has fainted (fallen below 0 wp) at least once. On one ocasion, just 3 negative wound points away from crossing over (John Edwards-style).

-Two thirds of the group had serious difficulties battling noghri, one of the most pitiful races in the galaxy. To make matters more pathetic, those noghri were most likely underfed and weakened from the effects of malnutrition.

-The darksiders have a serious wardrobe-related fixation. One prefers to wear a dress, another is so ashamed to take off his armor that he sleeps wearing it, and the remaining one cannot tell the difference if he's walking around in his underwear.

-They are completely dependent on the Empire for everything from exclusive equipment to transportation and information. Even with all this aid, they constantly require backup in order to save their hides when trouble rears its ugly head.

Most importantly, the darksiders cannot cooperate under any circumstances, although you don't need a rocket sociologist to figure that out. The math is simple: 3 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1. Subtract from that equation any who perish before any actual confrontation can occur, and your odds become even simpler.

Lightsiders, I look forward to a good beating from your end; that is, if I don't die first.

17. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Hey Lucidus, you can post in your sarcastic/Machiavellic/impending doom style all you want, but please, do not reveal any SPOILERS!!!!

If the Light Siders will have an easy/hard time beating you, let them find out for themselves. That being said, I recommend you "villains" start getting your act together though, and avoid any humiliations. Good luck today, you will need it.

18. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    JA JA JA

19. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Tonight we play. I expect the best out of each of you. I also expect punctuality and for you guys to live up to the name. Brace yourself gentleman, because the next rpg's will be a bit more spacy due to the lack of one of you.

It is a good day to die. Thank you for your time, see you there.

20. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Tumba is using Trekkese...

Weird.

:p

21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    HA HA! THE JOKE IS ON YOU PETE! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT WORD MEANS!!! HA HA HA!!!

22. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Denial is such a bad thing.

23. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Isn't that a river in Egypt?

24. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    I've spent an entire minute considering whether give you a witty comeback or just ignore your terminal stupidity.

Then I decided I'd rather spend my time seeing which finger bleeds more from a paper cut.

Turns out the thumb bleeds a lot.

25. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Talking to me about stupidity? Hope you didn't cut a finger on your once broken hand. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.