main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars:Shadows of the Force Prelude Fic 1(OC Fic/s, No canons allowed)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Volg_dissas, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volg_dissas

Volg_dissas Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    Title: Star Wars: Shadows of the force: The wolf and the Dragon
    Genre: Action, Adventure, some minor romance
    Rating:pG
    Characters: OCs
    Summary: Every story as a beginging, even RPGs... First in a Series that will be detailing the events that Led up to the start of it.
    Time Period:eek:T, set inbetween ANH and ESB.
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars, but if I did, I would be a very rich man.
    Note: As stated before, this is a prelude fic to the Star Wars RPG I'm in, however, Knowledge of it isn't needed, nor do you have to vist/join it if you don't want too. Thies fics are pretty much ment to be stand alone.

Star Wars:Shadows of the Force
    The Wolf and the Dragon.

Chapter one:eek:utset.

"Don't you people ever get tired of this sort of thing?"

The Gungan Bounty hunter snarled as he poked the hooded figure again with his blaster rifle.He was getting rather annoyed with his prey having somehow manged to duck and weave out of his grasp, only to have this annoyance to show up in HIS bar and sitting on HIS stool and act like he was the head boss around here. the Gungan resisted the urge to use his cybernetic right leg to kick his prey in the middle of the head, but, they wanted him alive...

"Look Bantha Poodoo, I don't know where you get your bravdo from but, that happens to be my stool that your high price butt is sitting on." he said while pushing the blaster forward a bit more again." and you're going to get off of it and go slip right into this Little binders with your name on it." the cloaked figure sighed as he felt the blaster push further into his back. ~ I've should of have known better than to try and get a quick drink before heading home~ the cloaked figure thought as as there was another push from the Bounty hunter.

"Well Are you going t-" the Gungan started to say before the cloak was suddenly tossed on him ,blocking his vison. The Gungan threw the cloak off in time to be at the receving end of a kick to the face, sending him flying into one of the bar's Sabbac tables with a thud, casusing the players to scatter like mice. the Gungan started to get up when he heard something make a Snap hissing noise and found himself staring down the blade of a lightsaber. However, the saber itself was a strange one, it's blade was not cylinder shape but rather it was flat and Triangled shaped, like a broadsword from some time lost before the old republic. however,what shocked the Gungan more was not the green blade infront of him, but rather, it's user.

Standing infront of the Gungan was a Wolfman, however, it was not one that he had heard any discribtion about. His snout was longer than a normal Wolfman,his claws were yellow than black, his fur was coving all over and was white and brown, well the Visable parts anyways, the rest was covered by the robes of a jedi. The Gungan glupped as he relised that this 'Volg' was Hunting was ...a jedi, a freaking mutant jedi.

Volg sighed inwardly as he kept his blade pointed at the bounty hunter, this was the 5th bounty hunter this week that he had to deal with and it was starting to grate on his nerves, he wanted answers... and this bounty hunter would provide them. with a quick flick of his wrist, Volg slashed the bounty hunter's weapon in two and repostion the blade towards his neck.

"Now, who sent you?" Volg said,ingoring the stares of the remaining bar patrons, the majorty of them having fled when Volg turned on his lightsaber. the gungan glupped again,gathering up his courage and said. "I aint telling ya anything fuzzball, so go- eep!" the Gungan's insult was cut off when the tip of the blade was just inches away from his thoat.

"Strike one, now, be truthfully, who sent you?" Volg said in a calm measured tone. the Gungan's face twisted into one of fury and spat on the jedi, which lead to the tip of it lightly pressing on the Hunter's neck.

"One Last time... who...sent..you?" Volg said,discarding all formallites and going into a more threating tone. the Gungan looked at Volg, hardening up again. Jedi or not, he was not going to be pushed aroun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.