main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Sheet Music

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by Icepaw_Kenobi, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icepaw_Kenobi

Icepaw_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2009
    I have to pick some music to play for piano or flute and I was wondering if there were sny good sites with sheet music for Star Wars? I was hoping to do something from Return of the Jedi, but really anything is fine. Any hints?

2. Cerrabore

Cerrabore Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    A simple Google search should do it. Mind, this stuff is all under copyright, so you're unlikely to find anything for free.

3. ebamf

ebamf Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2009
    you'll get a bunch of arrangements written down in an odd key in comparison to that of the original, depending on what piece you play. if you're doing a ROTJ piece, i suggest you skip out on any copyrighted material of parade of the ewoks, they butchered it soo badly (i play trumpet, so naturally i've learned everything from the films lol). however, there is a medley from A New Hope (which i believe it's just the star wars concert suite or something that is basically the main title and the ANH credits) which is written in the original key, arranged for concert band. i don't have the music on me so i couldn't tell you who to look for, sorry! but most of the sheet music you'll find online you pretty much have to pay for, or will only get a short sample. good luck in finding something.

4. Icepaw_Kenobi

Icepaw_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2009
    Thanks guys. But my grandma bought me some, so I got it for free. :) Free is always good.

5. metalinvader1982

metalinvader1982 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2007
    I have vintage sheet music for ' The Asteroid Chase' from ESB.The previous owner even filled in their own lyrics.

6. Gamer_4_life

Gamer_4_life Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2009

There are plenty of good sites with the info you need...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.