main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars, short story ?

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by Tay-Mar, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Young Jedi, just after the battle of Geonosis is given a mission, (with or without a master depending on the age of the subject). Several separatist ships fled the space battle and have set up camp on Tatooine for re-supply and to await orders from Grievous.

Exterior: Jedi Temple Corscant, (Young Jedi) seeks an audience with Yoda, he?s had a vision of what?s to come and he?s worried, (this will turn out to be Order 66 being given).

Exterior: Space above Tatooine. Ship flies in to the atmosphere (type to be decided).

Exterior: Tatooine landscape Jedi on speeder moving towards the separatist ships.

Jedi calls in the location of the separatists and the clones arrive to mop up, next scene is Troops and Jedi assaulting the ships.

Exterior: Tatooine Landscape with ships in the background, Jedi has Lightsaber drawn and ignited.

Battle ensues with the Clones beating the droids back to their ships where they try to take off, Jedi gets aboard the droid control ship and faces off with a Federation type and several destroyer droids.

Interior: Droid control ship Jedi cuts down the droids with lightsaber.

Federation type surrenders and lands the ship, just in time for order 66 to be given and now the Jedi has to escape from the Clones.

Interior: Clone command ship, Jedi using Trooper armour as disguise, steals a star fighter, short space battle and he escapes.

It needs some padding out but this is the kind of thing I was thinking of, it's short enough for a comic strip, it uses various locations that should be easy to find back drops of and it makes the subject feel like part of the Star Wars universe.

Please post your thoughts.

2. jangofett9

jangofett9 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2004
    indeed dude you mean like sum illustrations cartoon style bud?! in detail or matchstick people in basic layouts?

i like your stroy alot dude but is it going to be over a three year timespan? becuase geonosis battle was 3 years before order 66 being given...

3. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    i was about to point that out! and if he is having an audience alone with yoda i think he is old enough to be a knight.
    maybe he could see anakin exiting yodas room after his talk or even kenobi taking off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.