New Jersey Star Wars Showing in Fort Lee!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthGyos, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    2100 linwood Ave, fort Lee NJ 07024
    this is the address right across the street from the Park if you need directions you can use this address. It's at Consitution Park in Fort Lee We will have a table setup should not be hard to find. Any other questions please post them.
  2. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    I guess that the CR did not bring it up to strawbary...

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.
    I have seen the end of civilization.
    -Mace Windu, Shatterpoint
  3. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    If it's too hot out, I will be in regular clothing. That costume is TOO fricken hot with the turtleneck & cape, and the fricken shinguards. I need a summer costume.
  4. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Houston....we have a problem. My ride may not be able to make it tonight, and I will find out at some point today if she can make it. Therefore, I need a ride there if she can't go. Since I'm at work and I have nobody's phone no., someone PM me if picking me up from home isn't a problem. Just lemme know what time you'll be there. I'm leaving work at 4:30, and I should be home by 5:45, 6 the latest.

This is, if my ride isn't going.
  5. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    OK! I'm definitely going! Meri will be picking me up around 6:30. I'll see you all there!
  6. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Have fun tonight everyone that is going.

Make sure to rub it in on Saturday. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.

7. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Last night was fun! A few people signed up for the mailing list, Charlie had a raffle together, which a TON of people signed up for. RJ's costume rocks. Our new banner rocks.

Thanks to SWNYC, DB516 & Rebel Scum...er...Rebel Legion for supporting us!!
  8. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Pictures? Anyone got pictures?

And I would love to see the banner....Someone tell Charlie to bring it on Saturday.

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

9. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    I have one thing to say...

Commander Cody ROCKS!!!

:p
  10. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    A good time was had by all. I second basically whatever Marie said.

And we were invited back next year for ESB.
  11. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Who is Cmdr Cody? ?[face_plain]

And cool...I will be ready for next year.

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

12. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Charlie won't be at the meeting on Saturday. I think RJ might have taken pictures of it, and I know Mike had a camera too.

13. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah I got Chuckles to snap a picture of the banner. It does need a little editing though.
  14. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Why isn't Charlie coming? I thought he said he was?

How is he going to collect the Council Dues?

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

15. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well we've got two options:

1. Hold off until July.

2. I'll collect the money.

It's up to you guys.
  16. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    Pictures yeah we have some now don't faint but these 2 pics come courtesy of Chuckles.
    pics I will try to get my pics up soon too. If you have pics you want uploaded to our site and don't know how either pm me or bring them to the meeting.
  17. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    RJ...what is up with this new Picture sight?

I still can not view the pics.

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

18. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    Shawn it seems to be consistent that you always have a problem viewing things on your cpu there are problems with the site or the link. Maybe its your cpu or settings somewhere.
  19. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know why Charlie isn't coming. He just told me that he wasn't coming.
  20. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Well, RJ...I know that my work computers do not allow everything...

But trying to view the pics at home...it was weird. I saw the templates, but that was it...not even a red x to see. :(

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

21. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    If I am not mistaken, Charlie ahs a double booking that day- can't make it.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO MADE THE FIRST NJO EVENT A SUCCESS. CHALIE, A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR TAKING THE BALL AND RUNNING WITH IT. THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!!!

Tomorrow, tomorrow-I'll see ya, tomorrow...

~DG~

japaka ooh mentisah
  22. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks to everyone who could make this event a success. If you have pics please pm so I can out them on our site.
  23. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Wow...saw a pic of the banner.

Charlie, you did a great job.

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.