main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive !!!!!STAR WARS: SITH EMBARGO!!!!!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, May 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carl_Jones

Carl_Jones Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2004
    IC: Carl Jones

To himself:
    Now I see why this boy has never had a master. He is reluctant to orders, and he is hasty. This cannot go on. If this boy wants a master, then he will have to learn to act as if he had one.

"No Kris! You don't understand! If more troops are sent for back up, we'll all be under arrest, and executed! Besides, you have to go to keep Kelko safe!" Carl said angrily at Kris why deflecting a few blaster bolts.

"Please Kelko! You two must go on!" He said to Kelko

TAG: Kris, Kelko, anyone

2. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Kris

"But sir!" Kris said, deflecting a laserbolt"If they do send for backup then you will be taken.allow" He sounded kinda of mad as the anger in him swelled. He thought to himself// If he is lost then I won't have a master, but I have my orders.I must obey his wishes if I am to become a jedi.//
    He grabbed Kelko and said in an angry tone,"Come on, we have to leave before you and I get killed."

3. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Kelko:

"NOOO! I OWE HIM!" Kelko scooped up another rock as he threw it at the Imperial Leader again.

"Ok, lets skeedaddle!"

4. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004

"Good. May the force be with you two." Carl said raising his saber and deflecting bolts.

Carl then started to charge at the Imperial soldiers, deflecting bolts as he made his way to the imperials. He got to them and sliced down the speeder the Imperials had came in. It blew up sending the Imprials flying back. Carl evaded the explosion by force jumping hi and then coming back down once again raising his saber for defense.

TAG: All

5. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    IC: Kris Canon

Kris and Kelko were running down the alley and then he heard an explosion and quickly stopped and turned around, hoping that the explosionhadn't been aimed for Carl.
    "We have to go back?" he said in tone as if he were asking a question.

Tag:Kelkoor Carl Jones

6. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004

As Carl landed back on the ground with his saber ignited, he saw one of the Imps. up with his blaster. Carl quickly deflected the blaster bolt that came at him, and stood in a deadly position.

"I don't want to have to do this!" Carl said as his saber was at the Imp.'s neck.

Meanwhile, out of his corner of his eye, Carl saw the other two Imperials rise up, blasters in hand.

TAG: all

7. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004

Kris decided to go back and have a look. He reached the area wear he was before and saw Carl, lightsaber in hand, about ready to kill of an Imp. Then he saw 2 imps with their blasters pointed directly at him. Kris then ignited his lightsaber and went after the imps and cut them short of having the pleasure of killing a Jedi.

Tag: all

8. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004

"Kris...NOOO!" Carl said as Kris struck down the two Imperials. Carl then brought the other Imperial's face and brought him to his knee, knocking out the imperial. He then directed his attention back at Kris.

"Kris, that is not the Jedi way! You shoudln't have killed them! They wouldn't have been able to strike me down and..." Carl stopped in the middle of his sentence and said, "Where is Kelko?!?" He asked angrily.

Carl then went down to check the two imperial's pulses. For sure now he knew they were dead. "Kris...such acts can lead to the darkside, acts of not thinking before acting, acts of fear, acts of greed!" Carl exclaimed to Kris as he disengaged his lightsaber.

"Sigh...C'mon, lets get going, we don't want to be here when the backup party arrives." Carl said as he calmed down and headed to the alley where he had sent Kelko and Kris.

TAG: Kelko, Kris Canon

9. Klix

Klix Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Oden Thane was taken by surprise. Evading the young Sith's attacks, he hurled himself into the air, taking hold of a low-lying wire.

The young Twi'lek began a second slew of fierce attacks, thrusting her weapon through the wire from its bottom, causing it to sever. Oden gripped a small Jawa's tent and slid down to land in the dust. He grasped the lightsaber on his belt, and with the mere touch of the small button in its middle,
    the weapon breathed to life in a vast array of blue haze.

The Twi'lek lounged at Oden, who was now ready to guard against her attacks. Her saber sliced through the crisp, Tatooine air, once cutting his sleeve. Oden removed his cloak in a rush, then charged in a blinding speed at his attacker.

The two sabers met several times, each blow more deafening then the previous. Oden then backflipped onto a small heap of filth-laden engine scraps. He then began a second offensive, rushing toward her yet again.

As he grew closer, he pulled his right arm across his chest, then swept his arm forward, releasing his weapon as he continued to run in her direction. Seeing the attack, the Sith girl threw her arm forward, sending the weapon back toward him with the Force.

The range was close. It seemed as if Oden would be taken by the flying firebrand.

Seconds before contact, Oden fell to the sand in a slide, with his momentum still steady. As he neared his agressor, Oden pulled his second lightsaber from a belt tied around his lower leg. He then ignited it, heaving it into the young girl's stomach.

She fell cold.

10. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004

"I'm terribly sorry sir." Kris said as Carl got done yelling at him for the terrible mistake he just made "I was afraid they would kill you, and then i wouldn't have a master. I guess that is why I haven't had a master yet isn't it? I WILL learn to listen to you sir.Trust me."

Tag: Carl Jones

11. Klix

Klix Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2004
    The streets were quiet as a tomb. The Sith lay motionless with the cold hilt of her lightsaber by her side. Oden was standing now, with blood running from his hand, where he had spun his laser into her flesh. He peered down into her widened eyes.

Who was she?

He slipped his saber back into the belt on his leg, then walked slowly to retrieve his other weapon. He picked it up from the sand, then studied it. It had been the first time he had used his lightsaber in years. He gazed at the onlookers who were still frozen with fear. A few brave men kept their stride, and others began to whisper softly.

"Where is Grondo!?" He shouted in a mighty voice.

The streets seemed to empty as creatures and beings scurried into their homes and any hiding place available. One small boy was left, lying near the doorway of a small slave quarters.

Oden walked to his side, then grabbed the boy by the neck and pointed the hilt of his weapon at the boy's terrified face.

"Do you know?" He whispered in a quieted tone.

He shook the boy violently.

"Do you know!?" He shouted.

The boy shook his head once, then again.

Oden tossed the boy aside, then put his weapon away. He scanned the area. He had made it this far...

12. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004

"Do not worry, Kris. In time it will pass. But from now on, you will have to respect me as if I were your master in order to get me to be your master. Understood?" Carl said walking down the alley.

"Come on Kelko, let's get going." He said to Kelko.

The 3 started their way through the alley.

TAG: Kris Canon, Kelko

13. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004

"Yes sir, I understand." Kris said as they were walking down the alley.He thought to himself//I have a feeling that making this guy be my master is going to take longer than i thought.//
    "So, Kelko, where you from" he said starting a conversation with him.

Tag: Carl/ Kelko

14. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Kelko:

"I'm from here. I hate Tatooine. Too much sand. My family owned a moisture farm and I used to be a podracer as a kid. I'm a little older now and I think that its time I left Tatooine. Thats where Carl came in. I take him to Krova, and he'll help me off Tatooine."

15. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    IC:

"I'm from Dantooine.I was raised there at the jedi enclave learning the ways of the force.When i was 13,it was time someone picked me as there padawan.They tested me and saw I had a bit of an attitude problem, so noone chose me.The masters at the enclave sent me here to help work with the vaporators, and I've been trying to find a master ever since.I saw Carl here and thought this would be my chance.So, if you ever notice me being arrogant, or rude, tell me so I can calm myself.I need to get his acceptance.

Tag:Kelko and Carl

16. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Kelko:

"Don't worry, I'll tell ya, and if I don't, then its because I have problems of my own." The lighthearted and always positive Rodian chuckled as he put his right hand on his forehead laughing. The blaster hole in his hand clearly visible because of the difference in coloring.

"I never met a Jedi until I saw Carl. I heard all about them in stories and stuff, but never seen one."

17. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    IC:Kris

"Jedi are very strict. It's easier to become powerful in the Dark Side than in th Light Side but the Dark Side does terrible things. Thats why I haven't fallen yet. It's very tough not to. Most students that don't get a Master fall to the Dark Side because it's easy, but I've seen what it does and I've made a promise to my..uh..friend not to go to the Dark Side. I need a master to guide me or I will break that promise."

Tag: Kelko, Carl

18. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004

Carl walked down the alley, coming to the end of it. He would overhear bits of what Kris and Kelko were saying. But his main thoughts were if he can be a success. If he can prevent the young from falling to the Darkside, and if he could stop himself. Carl dwelled on the thought, then continued out of the aalley, into daylight.

19. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    GM:

Elsewhere, as Koran Jerius walked the streets, a man in a dark cloak stepped in front of him. He did not seem to move and impeded movement on the wookiee.

Also elsewhere, as Corin exited Jabba's palace, three Imperial guards made their way to his estate.

"We're here to see Jabba. We have to mark that his ship is not in his hangar. It is property of the Empire and needs to be ac****ed for. If it is not returned, there will be dire consequences when we report back in."

One of the men was wearing an Imperial uniform while the others wore extremely early versions of Stormtrooper armor.

20. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004
    OOC: My bad, sorry. I read the earlier posts. My mistake.

21. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004

Kris finished his conversation with Kelko and ran to catch up with his, hopefully, soon to be master.
    "Sir, I know I already alpologized for what I did back there, but I am sorry. I know those kinds of actions lead me to the dark side. I just don't know how to prevent me from using my fear and anger. Can you please help me? Please teach me how to control my emotions, or soon I fear I'll will be using those emotions for the Dark Side. And if I do that, I'll have no pride, for I will break my promise to my friend who died because of the Dark side. I can't live with that. So please, help me" As he finished, a tear started to form in his eye, but he blinked it away.

22. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004

"Calm down Kris, calm down." Carl said turning around and placing a hand on Kris' shoulder.

" I will teach you, Kris. Shall we start now, young one?" Carl said getting to his knees and closing his eyes.

"First, you must calm yourself. Then, you must relax and meditate, by finding your center." Carl said going into a trance.

"Then you must concentrate on excluding all external things from your mind. That includes thoughts, sounds, and disturbances. Find your center, Kris. Release all emotion. I had to learn that the hard way, Kris. I dont want that to happen to you." Carl said looking back on his past.

TAG: Kris Canon

23. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Kelko:

"Can anyone become a Jedi Carl? Or do they have to be able to manipulate the force around em?"

24. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004

Carl awoke from the trance he was in. He stood up, and opened his eyes at Kelko.

"Ummm, well they do have to be force sensitive to be able to train as a Jedi, but all of us have the living force inside of us." Carl told Kelko.

"In some of us, the force flows through us, like raging waters. In others, it is a small connection, but it CAN be opened up, by the right training of course. I hope that answers your question, Kelko. And, uhhh... sorry if I sound rude, but why do you ask?" Carl questioned Kelko.

TAG: Kelko, Kris, anyone

25. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Kelko:

"No reason. Just curious..." He walked away and sat down trying to get himself into the same meditative trance Carl was in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.