main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive !!!!!STAR WARS: SITH EMBARGO!!!!!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, May 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Kris

Kris concentrated on what Carl said. He entered the trance with him. he pushes everything out of his mind. He felt the anger,hate and fear go away. All his emotions went away.All he could see, hear, and feel was the force. He felt the force in all the life around him, which wasn't much. He felt kelko, he felt carl.It was mazing.Kris let go. "That was amazing.I felt you Carl and you kelko, through the force. Thank you Carl. Does this mean I'm your apprentice?"
    Tag:Carl, kelko

2. Carl_Jones

Carl_Jones Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2004
    IC: Carl Jones

//Good Kris. Very Good. I'm Impressed.// Carl thought to himself as he went back into meditation.

Through his meditation, Carl reached out to his deceased Master.

//Master. Master. It is me, Carl. I have come to tell you, I believe soon, both of these men shall be ready for training. I also believe I will be ready to train them. Thank you for all you taught me master. May the force be with you.// Carl told his master, as he came back into his meditation.

TAG: All

3. Klix

Klix Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2004
    The streets soon returned to normal activity. Oden had no thoughts on the Sith woman he had encountered. It was likely she was not linked to anything serious. He thought it best to ignore the situation and hope the Sith would do the same.

He searched the city until he found a small junk yard. The typical dealers could know where he could find the Hutt. If they didn't, he was sure they would know someone who would.

4. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Kelko:

Focusing as much as he could in his 'meditation', he sensed the presence of a man... a vision came into place... a man looking for someone in a junkyard.

Kelko yelled loudly and jumped up and down rushing over to Carl.

"HEY HEY! I HAD A VISION! It's some guy... he's in a junkyard looking for someone... maybe he's looking for the hutts too!"

5. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004

"A vision? Amazing! This is truly a sign of force sensitivity! Great Kelko! So, a man in a junk yard, huh? Well let's go look for him! C'mon!" Carl said exitedly to Kris and Kelko.

TAG: Kris, Kelko

6. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Kelko:

Kelko was extatic. He hopped into his speeder and waited for the others to get in. He took off towards the city where the man was.

"Wow... I'm force sensitive... maybe I'll become 'Kelko: Rodian Jedi!" He thought to himself.

7. Klix

Mar 9, 2004
    Oden peered around every corner in the yard, looking for its owner or anyone for that matter. He looked down at the bizarre circuitry on his hand, then picked up a greasy rag laying on a heap of spare parts. He used it to clean his arm of the blood from the Sith he had slain. If he did find aid in this lot, he didn't want its owner to be suspicious of anything due to his appearance. He tossed the rag back onto the heap, then turned to study a large T-17 Nubian hyperdrive Generator. It was a well-outdated model.

He wondered if the owner had even seen business in the last thirty years.

8. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Kelko:

They arrived at the Junkyard as a Toydarian named Jot hovered out to them flapping his wings.

"Vhat do you want eh? Kelko? Is dat you boy? EY! You haven't grown much over the years eh? You still podracing?"

"Nah, I stopped after the Tusken Canyon Classic. You remember..."

"Oh yea. I lost a lotta money that day... those Raiders got some damn good aim eh there boy..." The Toydarian scratched his beard looking to Carl and Kris. "Ah, yous are both Jedi eh? Theres another guy in there looking at the parts... all he do is look but no buy... what is it with you people? You never buy, always have to look first..." The Toydarian grumbled a bit as he flew back inside.

"That must be the man I saw in the vision Carl... lets go check..."

9. Carl_Jones

May 15, 2004

"Alright, Kelko. Let's go Kris." Carl said walking to the other Jedi who stood there looking at the parts.

"Excuse me..." Carl said as he walked up to the man.

TAG: Oden, All

10. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    IC: Kris

Kris was excited for the Rodian. He now had a new jedi to train with. He was also excited for himself. He impressed Carl. Now, he is Carls apprentice, at least he thinks he is.
    Kris walked alongside Carl and Kelko, looking around at all the junk and ship parts. They were all mostly crappy parts. This dealer must not get much buissiness around here. They saw another jedi looking through the parts. Carl lead them up to him and he tapped him on the shoulder. When the jedi turned around, Kris saw, what appeared to be, blood. It looked like he tried to wipe it off with something, but didn't get it all.Now all he had to do is wait to see who this man was.

Tag: all aat the junkyard

11. Klix

Mar 9, 2004
    "Eh-"

Oden turned to see new spectators to his stains.

"You the owner of this yard?"

Oden's metal hand spun slightly, then he brought it up to rest under his chin. He eyed Carl.

12. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Kelko:

"IT IS HIM!" Kelko yelled drawing attention to Jot the Toydarian who owned the junkyard.

"Why you be so loud? Either you buy or no buy, do something other than give me headache..."

13. Klix

Mar 9, 2004
    "You - Toydarian!"

Oden walked briskly toward the small winged junk seller, then stopped only a few feet away.

"I'm not lookig to buy anything, but if you tell me what I want to know, I'm sure you'll walk away a richer man."

14. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Jot:

"What you mean 'richer'? I have enough money... customers come in every day to buy parts for their speeders and... and... *sigh* what you want to know?"

15. Klix

Mar 9, 2004
    "Grondo the Hutt. Tell me where he is."

16. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Jot

"Why you want to see Grondo? He only deals in slaves. Krova deals in outlawed and illegal parts, and Durga just won a ship off of Jabba not too long ago. It's a pretty fast ship... she's using it for spice trades... thats all I know... I swear..."

17. Klix

Mar 9, 2004
    "Which one can get me off of this rock? And where will I find him?"

Oden opened his hand, revealing a large sum of Truggets.

18. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Jot

"Krova has a ship in his hangar. Good luck getting him to let you use it... unless... Yea! He don't have much to bet anymore... he loses it all to Durga... the XV Tusken Canyon Classic is coming up, podracers everywhere... you get a good racer, then you can bet Krova for his ship..."

The toydarian scratched his chin.

"Or Durga, but you can never get her to talk to you... even if she does have the fastest hutt ship now..."

19. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: I am moving now so I can't be my guy for a while, so if you want to be my guy until get back,Zedd_Vega, go ahead.

20. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Until you get back. Hope you get adjusted to the move...

21. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: UP!

22. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Hey im back. Looks like nothing is happening and i don't know what to do so....

23. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    !!!LET'S KEEP IT GOING!!!

24. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: You guys keep up with the storyline if you can, I would hate for this RP to die because people just stop playing or lose interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.