main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars:Sith/Jedi Era (Anime style)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_White, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    ~Storyline~
    A long time ago in an Anime galaxy far far,far away.....

Star Wars:Sith/Jedi Era (Anime style)

The whole galaxy is in chaos by the war between Siths and Jedis.Most people are joining the war to fight for power or freedom.In the planet of Tatooine,you are at the bar reading the new, "1,489 JEDIS ARE KILLED BY 2 SITHS!!!" The heading said at the top of the font page.You think that all of this should stop,but you don't want to be killed at all.The bartender came over and gave you a drink. "Its on the house.I know how you feel,everyone is getting killed everyday for cirtian reasons for 10 years.You know?Everyone must choose a side.If I were a Jedi,I be fighting for our freedom and I'll be proud to die on what I'm fighting for." The bartender said and walked off to help with another costumer. The bartenders words ran through your mind that everyone must choose a side.You feel a depressing feeling that the war should be over.You get up and go do what ever you wanted to do for the day.

~RULES~

1. NO GOD-MODDING.

2.Everyone starts out a civilian with a blaster or sword.The rest must be earned.No arguements.

3.Everyone has 188 credits to start out (jobs and weapons,clothes,etc; will be posted shortly)

4. No Flaming

5. No spamming

6.All made up characters are acceptable.

7.Have fun

~Character Sheets~
    Name:
    Appreance:(photos are required,but anime picturesor japanese cartoons only.Thats why its Anime style)
    Species:
    Clothing:
    Weapon:(must start out with a blaster or sword)
    Personality:
    Bio

Name:Moon Butternight

Species:Human

Apperance:[image=http://cp02.ionhosting.com/~yilei/Albel-Portrait.jpg]or [image=http://fanart.theotaku.com/imgs/thumbnails/26479-20050307210832.jpg](He is a male,but he doesn't looke like it)

Clothing:The apperance picture discribes it all.

Weapon:Samuri Sword

Personality:Evil (when someone makes him mad) and most times friendly.

Bio:He was abandoned at the begining of the war.He had to take care of himself by going to the bar,but the bartender promiced that he would take care of him untill he can take care of himself.He has been a troublemaker at the age of 18 because for credits.Now,since the war started,he must fight to get it done faster,but he doesn't know what side to go on.Maybe he might make a mestake or not.He travels to find out who he really belongs to.

NP edit: Locked at author's request.

2. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    OOC: this is a rip off of my RP, sorry for the OOC...

~Rabai~

3. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC:Its okay.I know its yours rabai,but its going to be different in some way.

4. Delta_36

Delta_36 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2005
    Name:ryan kido
    Appreance:[image=http://www.anime.si/show/62/Blue_Gender]forth 1
    Species:human
    Clothing:mech pliot amor
    Weapon:netsu(sword that drains life 4 those that don't have a specal braclet)
    Personality:mild manered,likes being with his girlfriend
    Bio:has been in cryo(cold,frozen)sleep for unknown years but was rescued by marlean angle(therd pic)who became his girlfriend

ooc:wen will we start

5. Lord_Bobo

Lord_Bobo Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2005
    Name:Fedro Minshi
    Appreance:Its the character from Trigun,but I think her name is Maryem or something like that. (Sorry the picture thing is not working for me)
    Species:human
    Clothing:pink and white top and pants
    Weapon:Trilian(a sword thats very sharp)
    Personality:Happy and shy (sometimes)
    Bio:She has been on Tatooine for two years because of the war.Her parents arein in the war. The rest you will all find out in the game.

OCC:pLEASE CHANGE THE RULES AND DON'T COPY FROM OTHER GAMES!!I'm sure the NP will argree with this,but I hope she doesn't close this because it sounds interesting.

6. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC:Sorry if I copied a game or something,but I didn't know so Im changing the rules.Oh and here are some stuff I forgot to put in.Please don't mind the rules in the first post these are the new ones.

1. NO GOD-MODDING.

2.Must have a sword

3.You must work for stuff like food,etc:

4. No Flaming

5. No spamming

6.All made up characters are acceptable.

7.EVERYONE MUST START AT LEVEL ONE!!!

8.Have fun

JOBS!!!Everyone must ask someone in the story where they could get a job.tO LEVEL UP,YOUR BOSS (thats me) needs to see when you can go to the next level,but depends on your job skill (whatever you are working at)

LEVEL 1 Jobs
    1.Stealth Job (must be a pro at working at night,but you will get Night status. +8 Night status points for sucess,but -8 if failed)
    2.Newspaper person
    3.House cleaning

LEVEL 2 Jobs
    1.Chef (must be good with cooking,but will gain cooking status)
    2.Drug smugler
    3.Transport guide
    More Jobs will come in soon...

Levels (goes to lvl20 but more will come soon,but you can't lvl up untill I have proof that you killed the enemies.I will tell you when you encounter an enemy)

Level 1:Must kill 5 enemies to go to level 2
    level 2:Must kill 10 enemies to go to level 3
    Level 3:Must kill 15 enemies to go to level 4
    Level 4:Must kill 20 enemies to go to level 5
    Level 5:Must kill 25 enemies to go to level 6
    Level 6:Must kill 30 enemies to go to level 7
    Level 7:Must kill 35 enemies to go to level 8
    Level 8:Must kill 40 enemies to go to level 9
    Level 9:Must kill 45 enemies to go to level 10
    Level 10:Must kill 50 enemies to go to level 11
    Level 11:Must kill 55 enemies to go to level 12
    Level 12:Must kill 60 enemies to go to level 13
    Level 13:Must kill 65 enemies to go to level 14
    Level 14:Must kill 70 enemies to go to level 15
    Level 15:Must kill 75 enemies to go to level 16
    Level 16:Must kill 80 enemies to go to level 17
    Level 17:Must kill 85 enemies to go to level 18
    Level 18:Must kill 90 enemies to go to level 19
    Level 19:Must kill 95 enemies to go to level 20
    Level 20:Must kill 100 enemies to go to level 21
    MORE LEVELS ARE COMMING LATER...

Delta_36 is our Sub-GM

BAR/RESTRANT MENU COMING SOON

7. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005
    do we start now

8. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    Yes we can start. Lets play,but Bobo said she be back sometine tommorow.So its you and me.:D

9. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005
    'k
    this is my frist time playing in a rpgf

10. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    Okay we will start out simple,but if you have any questions please ask me.

IC:Moon

I was walking with my long-life friend,Ryan Kido, "Man Ryan,there is nothing to do around here and everytime we go looking for a job,it's always full!!" I groued angerly. "I'm sorry to take this on you,but we have no money at all to get a speck of food.So do you have any ideas Ryan?" I said to Ryan.

TAG:Delta_36

11. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005
    IC:Ryan

Walking beside my friend Moon Butternight I said"we can go viset my parents they'll let us eat for free".When walking to my house we saw an ad for a job"hey Moon take a look at this" I said to my friend

TAG:Darth_White

OOC:u there

hello hello hello

12. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

I looked at Ryan as like he won 1 million credits.I look where ryan was looking at, "Wow a stealth job!C'mon I know where that is." Running at the speed of light towards the place where people are able to sign up at for jobs (at the mafia-like place,very secret).

OCC:Im here

13. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC:it's just u haven't put anything in a while

"C'mon lets sign up"I said to Moon as we ran to the sign up sheet.I grabed the pen and wrote my name on the sheet"Here"I said to Moon handing him the pen

OOC:how 'bout gunsmith or swordsmith as jobs
    and 1 thing we can have on the bar menu is juma juice
    and sence it's anime y don't we add people from anime shows

14. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

"Okay!For the money and freindship!" I said with happiness.I signed my name on the paper. "Where do we go now Ryan?" he asked him breifely.

15. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005
    "ummm we can go over to my parents place and stay the night there"I said to Moon."besides i need food"I said as my stomech grouled"

16. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

Okay lets go because Im starving for your mom's Super Hot Stew! Its the best!C'mon Ill race you!! Ready..set...go!!" I said. I started to run fast as I could to Ryan's parents house.

OCC:eek:kay swordsmith or gunsmith (its your choice delta) annd a Juma Juce shop is approved by me ;). We will have to add anime characters into the game like you said.

17. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005

I ran as fast as i could until i triped over something."ahhh"I said as i fell and hit the ground

OOC:and what planet r we on and i know they have juma juice at bars because it says in kotor2
    plus wen will we add npc anime people
    fyi that pic thats is sposed to look like me is relly my dudes dad

18. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

"Ryan!!!" I ran towards Ryan and tried to help him up. "Are you okay?" I said with a worried look the I pated the dirt off of Ryans body, "Okay lets walk there."

OCC:I don't know where we should be,but if you want,you can decide the place where we should be.

19. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005

Moon helped me up from the ground"thanks".I look at what i triped over it was someone that was shot but alive"u ok"I said to the unknown girl

OOC:how 'bout dantooien

20. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

I looked over him to see what he triped over.A little girl who has been shot,a few times. "Oh my God! Are you okay?!Ryan I'll get some medical attention out here!" I start running towards the town we just came form. "He bursts in the medical ficilty and said,"I need some help a little girl has been shot!!" I said loudily.

Okay:Datooine it is,but can the girl look like Ed from Cowboy Bebop (you know what it is right?).
    Here is the picture [image=http://www.orchis.jp/mcrash/cg/cowboy_bebop/ed/cowgirl_ed.jpg]

21. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC:yep

a few minites later i notice that shes knocked out after a while i find a blaster that belongs to the republic and a republic officer that is dead"yo Moon take a look at this"I yelled to Moon

OOC2:and how 'bout we add medic to the level 3 job list
    and ed is the weridest girl name and the weridest girl i've ever herd or seen

22. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

I came running back to the girl and Ryan with the medic. After when Ryan wanted me to look at the bullet wound. "Your right its a republic gun wound." I said. All of the sudden I looked out to the small valley. "Everyone get down!!!!!" I screamed. It was a blaster shot that came out of nowhere.I grabbed the bionaculars and looked, "Is that a sith?"

OCC:eek:kay a medic is a good idea for a job. Do you want me to make the list and ask you over the PM (PM me if you have any ideas) Ill keep it in mind

23. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005

"holy"i said as i dodged the bolt."eat this"i said as i lunched a wave of fire out of my hand

OOC:got that and i have to go its my bed time sorry i can't stay longer night i'll check back in the morning

24. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

"You guys keep helping the girl.C'mon Ryan!!" I said angerly. I ran until I got to the hill. "Well ,well, well is it Harson and the idiots(x2).This time I will kill you all and get the award." I said while I took out my samuri sword. "Prepare to die!!! AHHHHHH!!!" I said. I charge with all of my might.

OCC:Do you want to meet tommorow. Well we don't have to go untill you have to.

25. DarthLaxon7

DarthLaxon7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    Name: Lucas Laxon
    Appreance:http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.designchronicle.com/memento/images/bleach/bleach_promo05.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.designchronicle.com/memento/archives/anime/&h=720&w=1100&sz=162&tbnid=whb0PfCx8YMJ:&tbnh=98&tbnw=150&hl=en&start=20&prev=/images%3Fq%3Danime%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D
    Weapon: sword
    Species: Human
    Clothing: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.designchronicle.com/memento/images/bleach/bleach_promo05.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.designchronicle.com/memento/archives/anime/&h=720&w=1100&sz=162&tbnid=whb0PfCx8YMJ:&tbnh=98&tbnw=150&hl=en&start=20&prev=/images%3Fq%3Danime%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D
    Weapon: sword
    Personality: Likes to help his friends out but gets angered easily, he cannot decide whether he supports the Sith Or Jedi.
    Bio
    He was born and raised in Tatooine and when he moved across town he met Ryan, and Moon,now those 3 are all great friends and they are all looking for jobs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.