main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars:Sith/Jedi Era (Anime style)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_White, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delta_36

Delta_36 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2005
    IC:Ryan

"here"I said handing him a helmet"has night vision,and thermal"I said fliping down my mask as a flashlight poped up from my right sholder.I pressed a button on the side of my helmet and the eye peices turned red then back to blue"serching for life"I said looking around......."they most likely ditched it when Moon tore apart the engine 'cause i'm not seeing anyone but us"

TAG:any

2. DarthLaxon7

DarthLaxon7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    IC:"Thanks" he said to Ryan and put the helmet on and looked in heat,"nope dont see anyone","Hey whats this?"He walked over to a control panel and it showed a log of who was here and where they went."Hey ryan look at this! its a log of who was here and where this ship was!".He opened up the log and started reading the list but it was ancient sith language.

3. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC:tag tag

"let me see"I said looking at the log."ummm I can decode it......i think"I said fallowing it with my finger and fliped up my mask"keep gaurd"I said to Lexon."uhhhhhh well I got some good news and some bad news the good news is this thing was carrying a dozen jedi masters the bad news is that they all died"I said with a depressing voice

4. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC:Sorry I was gone,had to shop for stuff.:cool:

IC:Moon

I into the private room coridor.I walked int a room where a Jedi layed dead,"Why did I do this?" I bumbed into the wall."Sound-proff glass?But whay would they-"I felt a great presents of a Jedi,but is he good or evil.I took out my sword and got a lightsaber from the dead Jedi and turned it on.I see a black figure and charged after it while screaming. The mysterious person force pushed all the way to the bridge me causing me to knock out.He looked at my body and said in a evil voice," *Sighs with evil mixed with happiness* His anger will be perfect for the sith.I will take him to my sith palce and make him a part of us." He grabed Moon and got inside a pod.

TAG:Delta and Laxon

5. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC:no prob

"holy son of a"is what said as a being came out of nowhere drawing my sword"who are you"I said looking at the figer reaching for a gernade"on 3 run"I said to Lexon"1......2............3"and i tossed the gernade

TAG:Lexon

6. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

I was dreaming that I was in Couascant.He was with his friends doing things untill someone said "Kill them!" I took out my red lightsaber and said "Im sorry!" Then slashed the both of them untill they were dead. (It continues) I wake up in a ship in a room that the Sith forgot to lock.

Tag:anyone

7. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    IC:He said,Jedi? how did they die?.then he saw a figure running at them and saw a lightsaber laying on the ground he picked it up and ran next to ryan and sheathed his sword but the ship was already taking off."Ryan! the ship is taking off! we must hide! follow me!" he then dived into a room and ignited the saber,a green blade jumped out of the hilt and was ready to slam the door as soon as ryan got in.He heard Moon's screams and knew that this was not going to be good.

8. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

"You son of a" I said. I ran towards him and grabed him by the throat.Chocking him to death.Untill a girl came in (it was the one who was shot) with a lightsaber.
    The ship was going out of control. Finally the ship crashed.I got out and took his lighsaber and pointed it on his neck.

TAG:Anyone

Can anyone be the sith guy and/or the girl.

9. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005

"wooooo son of a......."is all i said before i got knocked out by something behind me and a lightsaber almost hit me

TAG:ANY

OOC:lets say spike and faye are the ones that knock me out

10. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

You girl take care of him Ryan needs out." I said. I run with the siths lightsaber out and found Ryan knocked out by something, I charged the thing and said, "You die Now!! I said.

Tag:Anyone

11. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC:i was thrown on fayes ship

"uhhh onnnn"

OOC:any uno there

12. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    IC:Laxon ignited his saber and ran with Moon,the green blade glowed in the dark night as he charged at the mysterious figure.He swung angrily at it too for hurting his friends. He realized he was succumbing to the sith but he could not control his anger.

tag:ryan and moon

13. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005

I woke on a space station in the med bay"what where am i"then a girl with cat like ears came in"good your awake"she said

OOC:any1 there

14. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

I swung my lightsaber in front of Laxon's lightsaber and said, "Its dead! Oh no! Where is Ryan? C'mon those people took him and I have a personal ship (like the a war troop transporter that my rpg father gave me,but I fixed it and it has heavy weapons,but its called Butter Moon)." I ran towards home with Laxon. "Here is the ship [image=http://www.starships.com/Graphics/Gallery2/Kane-Patrol-W504.jpg]. NOW LETS GO GET RYAN!!!!

TAG:Laxon

IC:faye

"Hello!My name is Faye, part of the foxtail race if you are thinking why I have a tail. Sorry to knock you out and take away and leaving your friends. I am a jedi an I have been told to get you and your friends by our master,but your friends are on their way because our master has forseen it.Anyway we are going to train you to become a Jedi.Well rest or eat for now because it will take you a while." She walks out of the room.

TAG:Ryan

OCC:Delta Ill help you untill Laxon and I will come.

15. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005

"so what your telling me is that i got knocked out thron on a ship and took here JUST FOR A LOSLY FRECKING BOUNTY"I said to mint the girl from the med bay.

OOC:and try not to take forever plz i get the felling u guys ditched me

16. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    IC:Faye

Everything is quiet untill a rough shake went through out the ship. Faye ran in, "Ryan someone is attacking and we need you to help.Its a troop carrier war ship following us and it has taken 88% persent out of out sheilds! Look for yourself (its Moon and Laxon flying in Moons ship) We need to destroy it or we will die!! I don't know if we can respond to stop,but caan you?!We must send pilots while you talk to them! Hurry before we all die!!" She runs to the bridge and Spike calls over the PA, "All pilots go out there and provide help for the mothership!! Now!!

"Laxon take a seat while I fire at them! Ill save you Ryan!!!Evern me and Laxon have to DIE!! Fire!!!!!!" I screamed. A black mixed with white light ball (about a size of a fighter) headed straight for the ship. "Laxon!You are in control and fire at anything that shoots at us!! Im flying in there and save Ryan!" I said like a captian. I got read in a fighter and took off for the ship. I flew in and jumped out in the bay and took out my sword (saving the lightsaber for later). I headed to the room where Ryan is at,but killing people with anger who are trying to stop me.

TAG:Laxon and Delta

17. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005

I shot faye with a tranqalizer before she finshed with the pa.I sealed my suit thrw faye out the door and sealed it and jumped out the window."this is Kidio to Butternight cese fire repete cese fire and open a airlock"

18. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

I went up and found Ryan! "Oh my god your safe!" I said happily. "Let me see that thank you." I took the responder from ryan and said, "Aright its me Moon stop fireing!" The fireing stops. I look at Ryan, "Did they hurt you!Here I found a lightsaber for you!C'mon I have a fighter ready!Look these arn't Jedis exept Faye and Spike so lets get them out of here! They are Siths trying to get us into the darkside!" I give the lightsaber to Ryan and grabs Spike from the cotpit. (the ship is made for five)

TAG:Delta

19. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005

"whatever we also need to get mint fallow me"I said to Moon and Lexon and ran off

20. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

I got in the ship and put Spike in a seat,C'mon Im going toblow the ship when we get back top my ship!!!!" I yelled while getting the ship ready to take off.

21. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005

i came runing to the ship with mints hand and carrying faye on my sholder."go go go"I yelled to Moon runing on the throwing faye in a seat

TAG:MOON

OOC:have to go for the night and tomarrow lets add some one from inuyasha or .hack//legand of the twiligh braclet
    night

22. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

I flew us all to the ship and everyone came to the cotpit of my ship, "Alright everyone!Hold on!!! FIRE!!!" The black and white orb flew toward the ship once it hit, it blew up huge. All of the sudden, power went out! "Oh my got powers out,but that means! I looked at the planet near us. It was the war zone planet (its the one with the wolfs) Hang on everyone were going to crash very soon!" I said while fliping a buttion causing seat protecter over the body (like the ones on todays extrime roller coasters)

TAG:Anyone

23. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:eek:K il just pretend im on th ship with u cause i dont feel liek typing all that

IC:Laxon held onto a seat as they were heading down towards a planet,he hoooked the lightsaber tight to his belt so he wouldnt lose it,He saw the planet getting closer and closer until,BAM!,they landed in a forest,he chcked himself over to see if he was hurt,he was fine,he walked over to ryan and moon and said"Are you guys ok?!",He took out the saber and ignited it, a green blade leaped from the hilt,he cut a hole in the side of the ship and kicked it out so they had a place to exit.

tag:ryan and moon

24. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:i will be away for the weekend until monday dont do TOO much without me

25. Delta_36

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC:bak

I held on to my seat then a mech came by"captan"I said to the pilot

IC:pilot

"Lutinet"I said to Ryan"we could relly use your help it's a nightmare out there here i brought you a mech"

I jumped in the mech and powered it up"don't worry"I said to Moon."evryone form a definsve peremater around that ship"I said chargeing into battle.

TAG:Any

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.