1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars:Sith/Jedi Era (Anime style)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_White, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    IC:Moon

I woke up after crash landing.I tried to get up then feel with extrime pain. "HELP!!" I screamed. I crawed to the medical departmen inside my ship to see what happened to me.

TAG:Any
  2. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC:Ryan

"take this you ugly sons of a"I said to the blue knocking them off me and shooting them.Then I came to the ship still firing when my mechs gun ran out of ammo"dang it all"I said switching to my gatling gun

TAG:Moon
  3. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2

I felt better and I saw Ryan comeing the ship and I said, "Ryan the mega blasters are still operational and its poitnting at the enimy!!" I ran down in the north entrance (there is a blaster at tthe south entrance, kind of like the mullineum falcon) and started to fire the black and white orbs to the enemy and blew about 50 of them.

TAG:Ryan
  4. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3

"Moon take down that nest"I pointed to a nest just as a ship came in and droped off other mechs."provide cover fire for that turret"I said to the mechs

IC:pilot

"yes sir and here's a gun"

"thanks"I said to the pilot

5. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2

I blasted the mechs and said, "Man that was easy-UH OH Sith Warrior ship transport are comming!!" I shot two of them out of the sky,but the rest were sheild.

OCC:
    CONGRATZ TO DELTA WHITE AND LAXON BECAUSE THEY LEVELED UP TO LVL 8!!
  6. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC:thanks and the mechs are on our side

A blue was chargeing right for me when a grapple class mech came and ramed the double boat blue into a tree."hold it down for a minte"I said to keith and joey the pilots of the grapple

IC:Keith

"no problem"I said to Ryan

I jumped on to the double boat cut it open found the core and shot the core."Moon you alright"I asked Moon over the comlink as I got to the dropship and came out with a rocket pack on the back of my mech.

OOC:bluegender.com/mechs.htmthis is what the mechs look like

bluegender.com/blue.htm
    and these are the blue
    u there
  7. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2

"NO! Im NOT OKAY!!! SITH LORDS HAVE BROKE OFF IN THE SHIP AND TRYING TO GET ME FOR SOME REASON!!!MAYBE BECAUSE THEY ARE YELLING THAT IM THE KEY FOR THE WAR!! *screamining in the background* OH MY GOD!! WHAT!? IM THE ONLY ONE LEFT?! SORRY I GOT TO GO OR DIE TO SAVE YOUR LIVES OR SO HELP ME!!! *I make a battle cry and the lightsaber is hitting other lightsabers*"
    A minute later,a dark voice said over the comunicator, "We have our your friend and we will make him a part of us! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!" The comunicator gets static.

OCC:eek:h sorry
  8. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON"i yelled blasting the sith.I noticed the ship taking off so i ran to my mech and hoped in fallowing the ship

9. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2

I went to the window that was open and said, "You and Laxon must yourself!!! The both of you must become Jedis in order to save the galxay and war!!!Don't come for me unill you both are Jedi Masters!!!" A black hand came in front of my mouth and pulled me back into the darkness and flew off into hyperspace from the battlefeild.

TAG:Ryan and Laxon

OCC:I will be gone on the 4 and 5 to Reno for a vacation.So have fun and keep me informed.Oh and can anyone be my evil master later on in the game (Im not going to be evil,but I was forced to drink the Sith blood,it makes me a sith untill burned by real fire.)
  10. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3

they pulled me on board and knocked me out but faye and spike were on the back of my double edge mech.then I woke up in a preson cell and then they toke my to a lab of some sort and put something around my neck called a implant device

11. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2

A sith dragged me in and straped me into a chair.A powerful Sith came in and said to Ryan, "So you wish to see your beloved friend turn into a Sith Lord? Hmm? Well.." He leans to Ryans ear and says. "He will kill you,so don't do anything stupid and this devise around your neck will shock you if you try anything exept when you follow orders.And for you Moon soon to be leader of the sith army,you will kill him and your journy to the dark side will begin!" "NO I WONT DO IT,NOT MY FRIEND NOT EVER BECAUSE RYAN TREATS LIKE IM HIS YOUNGER BROTHER." I screamed withtears coming down my neck. The Sith ordered the servants to bring the Sith Blood. "Plug his nose and knock him out!!So we can do this easily with ou distraction." The Sith said. His servants knocked me out and they pored the whole thing down my throat. "Now Ryan,you will see him become a Sith in a matter of seconds." The sith said to Ryan.

12. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3

The sith didn't know i grabed his pistol and then i shot him and riped off the implant device.I then grabed the siths lightsaber and took down evryone then a mech comes thogh the door"what the h*** is that"I said as the mech came in and Moon said.

OOC:the implant device was sposed to turn me into a meatpuppet(or mp) but i had to strong of a will
  13. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2

I woke up and I looked around.I got a lightsaber (it was red) and turned it on,but my hair was covering my eyes.Finally,I looked up and my eyes were black and white (sign of evil,but pretend I looked at you like anakin looked at the camera with yellow eyes when he was evil). "NOW YOU WILL SEE OUR NEW LEADER RISE AND LEAD US TO VICTORY!!!But first Ill fight you first!!!!" The powerful sith said while charging at Ryan.I just laughed evily while the sith was charging at Ryan

14. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3

I looked at the mech and Moon and right as they were about to hit me i jumped on to the mechs blade as the lightsaber went into the mech.I then kicked Moon in the face while pulling the pilot out of the mech and using him as a human shild to Moons attacks and grabed the lightsaber.

15. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    occ:pretend the fighting music is on when battling eachother(from episode 1 when Obi and Qui-Gon fought Darth Mual)Do you think I sould stay evil for untill part 2 of the rpg or at the end of the game or what every you think when I become good again?

"You die,now!Servants,KILL HIM!!" I screamed while force pushing Ryan to the wall.I laughed loudly.

16. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC:how 'bout i prusaude u

I recovered from the blast and and made part of the roof fall on Moon and grabed a double bladed lightsaber and did darth mauls moves (like the spining and all that).I watched as Moon got up

TAG:MOON

OOC:gota go bye
  17. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    OCC;Sure thats okay to prusuade me and good night to you.

I charged at Ryan with all my might.I made a slash on his left arm. "Ohh..don't cry over a little bobo.Ha ha ha ha!!" I said with evilness.I slached Ryans mecha and laughed evily."You can't escape this time!" I said with anger. "ANY LAST WORDS BEFORE YOU DIE!!" I said while jurking my lightsaber up above, ready to come down with a violent slash.

18. DarthLaxon7 Jedi Master

star 1
    OOC:Hey im back ill pretend im where you are

IC:He ran over to moon and yelled"Moon! please train me as a sith!i want to learn the powers of the dark side together we will take over the galaxy!he picked up his green lightsaber and showed it to moon and dropped it and said "That is to sh ow i will no longer repsect the jedi! train me as a sith!".He then was hoping that moon would train him in teh ways of the dark arts of the sith.
  19. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3

As Moon and Lexon were talking I lunched a wave of power at them knocking them into the wall."moraki noka joma fuger"(pretend they cast a spell)I said sucking the evil out of them

IC:Lexon
  20. DarthLaxon7 Jedi Master

star 1
    IC:Laxon cringed in pain as he felt the dark side being sucked out of him.He managed to get his lightsaber and ignited it and ran at Ryan but stopped a few inches before his neck but he stopped because all the evil had left.He looked around and realized what he had turned into.He said to Ryan"Im sorry the thought of power and greed just took my soul over and turned me to the dark side but now im back and its the real Laxon you know".He ran over to moon and shook his arm"Moon,are you ok?!"

tag: moon and ryan
  21. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    OCC:Hay guys I hope you guys vacation is great.

IC:I see myself being shook by laxon. I started to cry and said, "Oh Ryan,Lexon!!" I ran towards them and huged them like both of them wire my older brothers. "It's so terrible!!I almost died from being bad.Listen!!! I had a vision!!.." I said,but was to scared to speak it out (someone has to make me somehow).

TAG:Ryan and Laxon
  22. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3

I fainted on the floor from the spell.8 hours later I woke up and said to Moon and Lexon "at least we have a medic"I said as I looked at mint

TAG:any
  23. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2

I continued to looked stuned after the dark side spell.I had a dark secret,but I hoped that no body would know.

Tag:any
  24. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC:whats your favorite video game

I got up and said "where are we"looking around.I left the room to find the major(from ghost in the shell stand alone complex i forgot her name)"who are you"I said jumping back drawing my blaster Moon and Lexon looked at me but didn't see them then(the guy with the sorta ponytail)knocked me out

TAG:any
  25. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    Occ:I think its Medal of Honor:Europian assault or Brothers in Arms:Road to hill 30

IC:Mysterious man

"Here." He gives you something to eat.Your friend,Laxon is in the food court inside the ship having something to eat and you are able to see him,but Moon is in the Jedi medical wing to see why he can't talk.If you wish to see him it will be 8 hours untill you see him,but if you know what will make him talk, Ill go with you.Oh Ill be back,I have to go into a meeting" He walks into another room.

Tag:Ryan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.