1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars:Sith/Jedi Era (Anime style)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_White, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3
    take a look at this more to come

IC:Ryan

I look at the food and say "foooooooooooooood"biteing the hand of the guy.and the major looked at me(could you get a pic of her don't know how [face_worried] )

TAG:Moon

yo man u there
  2. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    IC:Doctor

Okay Moon,we are going to see whats going on with you okay?" The Jedi doctor said.

IC:Moon

"NO!!" I yelled evily,but all of the sudden I felt I had to go to the dark side. I took my blue lightsaber,but it turned red. "DIE!!!!" I screamed while slashing the doctors,but didn't kill them. I stormed out of the room.An alarm was sounded and a male voice said, "Dark Jedi
    figure has escaped the medical wing! Don't let him get away!!ALL JEDIS MUST NOT LET HIM GET AWAY TO THE DARK SIDE PLANET AT ALL COST OR WE WILL ALL DIE"!!! I ran while guards got in my way,but with my anger,I slashed them.I was heading towards the docking bay.The alert and the male voice kept repeating all throughout the ship letting everyone hear and keeps up their guard.The food court manager said. "Everyone get down!!!! Dark Jedi!!!!" I ran through the court yard and got a super spicy stew while running,my hunger was ended all the way from Datooine.

TAG:any
  3. DarthLaxon7 Jedi Master

star 1
    OOC:hey im posting

IC:Laxon ran towards moon and felt the darkside over come him.He shouted"Moon,take me to the darkside".He ignited his green saber and it turned red,He ran behind moon slashing everyone in his way slaughtering everyone in the food court behind moon.He said to moon"Moon we must find a ship and go to Korribann,there we can find the true sith power and become the most powerful sith in the galaxy!"
  4. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3
  5. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    OCC:Cool Delta! Man its so funny.

Fine Laxon!C'mon before they know we at the docking bay.All of the sudden the mysterious man appered with Ryan and said,"So you are the new leader of the Sith with your new apprentice." The mysterious man said taking out his lightsaber,but he knowtised that the blood dosen't go away all the way."Close the blast doors!!" The mysterious man yelled.The doors closed at his command."Get out of the way of way or Laxon and I will be forced to hurt you!" I yelled.

TAG:Laxon and Delta
  6. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3
  7. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    OCC:eek:kay Ill save it in favorites.
  8. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    IC:Mysterious man and Moon

Just before you try to kill me and Ryan,I am the general of the whole Jedi Army and Ryan, Laxon ,and you are the key Jedis of defeating the sith army!!Darth Moon get out of your sons sbody at once!!!Let me help you!!!You are one o (my father was a sith,but when he died he wanted me to drink his blood)!!!" The man said while taking out his lightsaber. I yelled,"You will not take my apprentice!!I shall teach him how to be more powerful than you Jedis all combined!!Come Laxon!Lets teach these fools whos best,you will take Ryan and Ill take the Mysterious man!AHHHHHHHHHH!! I screamed charging at the mysterious. "YOUR JEDI TRICKS CANT AFFECT ME!!! I screamed.

TAG:everyone!
  9. DarthLaxon7 Jedi Master

star 1
    IC:Laxon charged at the man with his saber he used the force to throw a chair at the man and ran with his saber held out straight but he switchd it to his left hand and went to cut his legs off but not sure if he wopuld block it. He couldnt handle 2 siths against 1 jedi.He jumped up and kicked the jedi in the chest knocking him back into the walls.His eyes filled with anger as he charged at him again.

tag:moon and ryan
  10. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2

"Its time to kill you old man!" I said lifting my lightsaber to make the final blow.All of the sudden I felt the anger escape me and I looked down,my own lightsaber was through my leg,right in front of everyone.I fanted.When I woke up,I was in a medic facility.I found no one here,I had a few scars on my legs and I looked at the machine,it said,"Dark Side power gone." "I must of had surgery." I thought.A knock was heard at the door.I said, "Who's there?!"

TAG:Any
  11. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC:Mace Windu

"It's master windu and master yoda"I said to Moon

"hey Moon"I said to Moon on the other side of the door."how ya doin"I said coming in with a tray of food in my hands and laid it on the night stand."my mom alwes said I must have a hole in my leg 'cause I alwes eat like crazy but now your the one with a hole in there leg"I said as a joke.

12. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    OCC:In the fan friction in before a saga,Im making a story called Vanillavile:The Light & Dark.If you want to read it.I already have a prologue set up for the story.

"C'mon in." I said, "Hi Ryan. *Gasp* Master Yoda and Master Windu (i think its spelled that way)!Its a plesere to see friendly faces."I said. I heard the joke that Ryan said and and I said,"Yeah that what mom said to you all the time." I said getting up for some soup. "OWW!My leg hurt so bad!!"I yelled.Finnaly I got the bowl of soup."So whats going on out there?" I asked the three in the room.

TAG:Ryan and Laxon
  13. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3

"ummmm well you see we got captured but master yoda and master windu came and saved us some how they knew where we were" I said to moon looking at the computer."and now were on the 'GALIXY ANGLE' base don't ask me why were here"I said truning around
  14. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2

What?! Captured?! Whats going on?! All I remember is that I stabed myself and now,Im here!I want some answers!!Why do the Sith want with me?!" I said angrily.I tried to calm myself down because I remember that I can turn into a Sith by getting too angry.

OOC:When I said I turn into a Sith by getting angery,it sounds like The Hulk! lol [face_laugh]
  15. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3

"he** if I know" I said to Moon grabing my gun."a shipment of kolto is on its way...should be here by 5:00" I said to Moon walking around cheaking his vitels

OOC:can we add some fooly cooly people if you know what it is
  16. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2

"Okay,lets go now before its too late." I said while gettting my lightsaber and limp out of the room. Heading toward the docking bay to get out of this trap hold.

Tag:any

OCC:Sure.That will be fine.
  17. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    OCC:eek:kay lets add some characters from Angel Sencauary or/and Inuyasha,etc;
  18. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC:have no idea wat Angil Sencauary is but inuyasha i know what it is 'causeeeee I LOVE SANGO

"it's five" I said to Moon walking out the door to get the Kolto.After a while I came back "here you are" I said handing the Kolto to a droid as the droid asked me to wait outside

19. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2

As Ryan was asked to wait outside.I want around the room to find a way out this place.All of the sudden,I felt a great power of evil."I found a vent and tried to get out while scraming, "You not taking me Dark Side!!!." I ran outside and took out my lightsaber and ran down the hallway.

Tag:Ryan

OCC:Sure
  20. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3

"rika bog" I said draining the dark side."Moooon Mooooooooooooooon" I yelled looking around for Moon

OOC:sure what
  21. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2

I was running down the hall until the alarm sounde."Alert! Moon has escapet and heading towards the docking bay!!" A male voice said over the PA. "Why don't you just kill me!!!"

Tag:any

OCC:You are able to add any character from the anime world.
  22. DarthLaxon7 Jedi Master

star 1
    OOC:Hey,im quitting this RP because ive been really depressed.
  23. Delta_36 Jedi Knight

star 3
  24. DarthLaxon7 Jedi Master

star 1
    just stuff with my ex girlfriend but i will come back when im feeling better.
  25. Darth_White Jedi Master

star 2
    Im sorry to hear that.Take long as you want off of this rpg.Your welcome to come back,okay.Im very sorry I hope your going to be ok?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.