main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Smuggler's Run

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Ollie Thompson, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Ollie Thompson

Ollie Thompson Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2014
    Hi Guys, I am very happy to join your forum!

There are some really great discussions going on.

I am a huge fan of Empire Strikes Back and I recently made a fan film Star Wars Smuggler's Run.
    It's a 22 min fan film shot on location in Tunisia, Turkey, Hong Kong and few other places. We have had more than 20,000 views so far.

If you want to check it out please follow this link.

If you like our work please like us on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/StarWarsFanFilmSmugglersRun

We are now making a new Star Wars fan film all about Boba Fett. I hope to share more news on that soon!

Cheers

Ol

2. DarkSapiens

DarkSapiens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2005
    Hi man, I followed this project since it was still in the production stage, and I enjoyed the final result :)

I must point out a little thing that would be easy to fix in future projects, though… I think you look directly at the camera a bit too much, so when the character is speaking to another one, even in a transmission, it looks like you're directly addressing the viewer of the film and looks a bit strange.

Nice use of the models to film starships, though! What was the name of that planet at the end with this weird clan on it? I didn't quite catch it. Did you create it for this story?