main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Star Wars spacecraft size comparison

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Millennium Falcon 888, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millennium Falcon 888

Millennium Falcon 888 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    I don't know if such a topic has been created but AFAIK, I haven't seen one yet...

Anyway, as you guys already know, I have a whole bunch of Star Wars spacecraft displayed in my car, including the Millennium Falcon and some of her enemies (notably the TIE Fighter). But due to scale reasons, we have funny situations where the super-huge Finalizer is the same size as the First Order Transporter, or Falcon being similarly-proportionate with an actually-smaller TIE or X-Wing...
    [​IMG]

Which is why I feel that these three are of the most accurate size in relation to each other, considering they were not seen together during the events of "The Force Awakens" - the Millennium Falcon, Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle, and FO Transporter... And possibly also the TIE Fighters and two X-Wings, including the unique Black Leader version.
    [​IMG]

But if you put the Millennium Falcon next to two present day jet planes, she definitely looks so small, fat, and a real pile of garbage compared to that sleek Airbus A380 and Boeing 777! ✈️
    [​IMG]

Sent from MillenniumFalcon AI using Tapatalk

2. Darth PJ

Darth PJ Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2013
    yup...

TigerCraneFist likes this.
  3. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    Please, no spacecraft measuring contests on this forum. Just be secure with the one you have.

Pfluegermeister likes this.
  4. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    This doesn't need it's own thread. Locking.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.