side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    I saw Spam Wars and I immediately imagined that in the Star Wars universe, they must have spam. Post any ideas you have.

Did you ever dream of being a Jedi, but know you were doomed not to because you are biased against little green aliens with pointy ears? Here is the solution:
    we have devised a special gun that has fifty ysalamiri attached to it. Simply aim at Yoda and fire to kill him!

2. Opie Wan Cannoli

Opie Wan Cannoli Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 1999
    Corran to Wedge (in I,Jedi); I want five cases of thermal detonators, and mislabel the boxes...as spam. Put some real spam in, too.
    W-You think they'll be searched?
    C-No, I just am sick of the vegetarian diet here!

3. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
  4. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Greetings, I'm Lightsabre and I spend most of my time in the EP II/III forum. In this forum we are discussing the possibility of a special screening(s) of Episode II for TFn members. This will enable true Star Wars fans to come together, meet face to face and share the ultimate experience together in mutual appreciation.

Currently, we are gathering as much support as we can and we need your help. If you have not visited the thread that started it all, please do so: Forum1/HTML/023377.htmlEP II/III: Special Viewing For Forum Members? . You may also visit the website concerning this cause: http://ForumWatch2002.tripod.com/theforce/ForumWatch2002 . There you can show your support and sign the net petition that will eventually be presented to TFn.

Once we have TFn's support, we can form screening regions or have one central locale, design and produce special memorabilia and make this event a reality!

This is an overwhelming task, but it can happen if we work together!

Thanks for your support,

Lightsabre

5. Batman

Batman Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2000
    I'm with you 110% Lightsabre, because not only would it be cool, but it would be cool. You need some help from a 17 year old in Houston, just tell me. I'm sure I could whip up a web page or something.

Batman

6. Wookiee with a double 'e'

Wookiee with a double 'e' Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.