main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Statistics, who wants to help me with my Stats homework?

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Anrui_Yuy, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anrui_Yuy

Anrui_Yuy Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2007
    Sorry if this is the wrong section for this, but this seemed the most appropriate...

Okay, here's the deal. For our final project in AP statistics we have to put together a research project and so here's mine-

Does playing Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR) video games effect whether or not Star Wars fans like single or double bladed lightsabers better?

(My reasoning being that since you get to watch your character hack and slash with the double bladed in the games you get attached to them)

So here's what I need from all of you wonderful people here on the forum; Simply post "single-bladed" or "double-bladed" in response to this post. I'm not doing a poll because I need to be able to select a random sample of the responses I get so I have a truly random sample.

BUT WAIT THERE'S A CATCH!!!

To be an eligible test-subject, you have to have seen all six Star Wars movies and NEVER played the KOTOR games

So please, if you are eligible, it only takes a second or two and it helps me get a good grade!!!

2. SkyeLightrider

SkyeLightrider Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 12, 2003
    You might also want to include a restriction on those who have played Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, as you can choose in that game to go single, double, or dual weild.

3. Anrui_Yuy

Anrui_Yuy Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2007
    erm...did not know that but a little two late since I have the other half of my data and the project is due soon...

4. cooldivya

cooldivya Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2007
    What, no one eligible???

5. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    I've never played KOTOR and prefer single ;)

6. mrjop2

mrjop2 Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 6, 2007
    I have never played either video games. I would say I like the double, because when it was introduced in TPM, It was something new. I enjoy creating new weapons in my stories, so seeing something new in the movies was fantastic!

7. durty_mynock

durty_mynock Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    I never played these video games, seen the 6 movies...I prefer single blade :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.