main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Stranded

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by RuneEisahn, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    [image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/2/29/Epic_Battles.jpg]

The Clone Wars rage on with no winner in sight. The Republic's losses in the Outer Rim outnumber their victories. In the remote Jungle of the planet of Octvai 12, a Republic Outpost Calls for assistance. The Republic responds by sending a group of two Jedi Generals and a small force of Clone Troopers to aid the Outpost.

Character Sheet:

Please PM

(Now please note that for characters we need a Jedi, a group of six ARC Troopers, and a Seperatist Commander. And we need one ARC medic.)

Name:
    Weapon:
    Weapons Proficiency:
    Bio:

[hr]

Name: Ryshin Thraell
    Alias: Jedi
    Weapon: Emerald Lightsaber
    Weapon Proficiency: Lightsaber Combat(Form III: Soresu)
    Bio: One of the leading Generals in the Outer Rim, Master Thraell has had several outstanding victories by his calm demeanor, diplomatic skills, tactical skills, and unorthodox actions. A member of the Old Guard, Ryshin leads the mission to Octvai 12.

[b][color=midnightblue]Xan Edit: Locked at GM's request.[/color][/b]

2. HairyWookiee12

HairyWookiee12 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2009
    seems fun, I shall join

3. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    (Oops, forgot to post the rules. :p, my fault. First time ever doing that.)

Rules:

-No Godmodding
    -No Flammnig
    -GM's word is law
    -Respect other players
    -if you have a problem with a player, deal with it in PM.
    -Have fun

4. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    CS approved.

Character Sheet:

Please PM

(Now please note that for characters we need a Jedi, a group of six ARC Troopers, and a Seperatist Commander. And we need one ARC medic.)

Name: 41A - THX1178
    Alias(Clone, Jedi, Separatist, etc): Clone
    Weapon: Sniper Rifle
    Weapons Proficiency: Not very well mastered in handling guns, but is great with medical equipment.
    Bio: Born and raised on Tantooine he is pretty much a rebel without a cause, 41A tends to spend his time patrolling the outer rim from attacks. Course that job has not been going to well, because (He has slight ADD) he is usually too distracted with doing something else. The main reason he is in with the Clones is because he had at least a IQ of at least 95. 41A loves to be a medic helping the Republic, plus he finds himself to be a great comic relief in desperate times.

5. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved this Jedi has been, join you he will in battle.

Name: Caldru Lex
    Alias: Jedi
    Weapon: Lightsaber
    Weapons Proficiency: Lightsabers and simple melee, as well as my fists.
    Bio: Born on Iktotch he was raised by his loving parents for the whole of a week before a Jedi Master came across him on a regular sweep of the planet and detected his Jedi potential. Knowing that other Iktotchi had gone to gain great esteem in the Order they allowed him to go with little problem, only asking that he not be kept ignorant of their existence. He was raised and trained from that time forward in the Jedi arts, becoming a very talented individual. He was very gifted in diplomacy and Force combat, even more so with saber combat, using his natural telepathic abilities to read his opponents moves. By the time the Clone Wars had come around he had already become a very well regarded Jedi Knight, after the battle of Geonosis and his promotion to the rank of Master he was put in command of several different squadrons, leading them on successful campaigns on several worlds, those worlds that could not be talked down being dealt with as quickly and with the least violence possible. He is now a member of a special task force that sets out to solidify Republic connections throughout the galaxy.

OOC: Yoda mimic necessary.

6. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    OOC: My friend pointed out on my bio it says that 41A was raised on tatooine... I forget the whole thing with clones and their Kamino raised thing.

7. Master_Raam

Master_Raam Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2010
    Name: 51A- X276G,"Barrage"

Alias(Clone, Jedi,Seperatist, etc): Clone

Weapon: Plasma thrower/ Anti-armor gun/ side arm blaster

Weapons Proficiency: Demolitions, anti-armor, heavey artillery

Bio: Barrage was alwyas fond of makeing things "go boom". He advanced rather quickly in the construction, disassemblement and practical application of explosives. When was sent to his first feild mission on Geonosis, he grabbed a demolition visor and an anti-armor gun and set the field to fire, destroying over 10 droid tanks, and over 200 droid troops. He, along with a good cover sniper, can destroy just about anything that has ever been built, he specializes in infiltration mines, and disruptor grenades, whihc he uses to destroy sheilds.

[image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/96/Cmdrbacara.jpg]

8. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    OOC:Not to sound like a nerd, but I have that action figure!

9. Master_Raam

Jan 1, 2010
    OOC: lol Me too!!!!

10. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    okay, we have four out of seven. Although we can possibly go without the Seperatist Commander. So, I guess four out of six.

11. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    IC: 41A-THX1178

Second Battle of Jabiim
    15 Hundred Hours
    Shelter Base - Preparing for battle

41A walked around the base watching all the ships leave and go out for battle against the many separatist forces. When 41A found another human causality he simply asked,

"Hey soldier! Yeah you, will there be alot droids out there? I'm only one medic in a barrage of many clones and my sharpshooter skills are not the greatest in times on need." 41A exclaimed, pretending to shoot his rifle up in the air.

"Well I have heard they are in production of over 7,000 Mark II Battle Droids, the separatist are..." there was a slight pause then the dude spoke, "Also please call me Gree, soldier!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Well lets roll out!" he shouted and pointed to the direction all the clones were flooding out of in a hurry. So of course Gree and 41A put on there helmets and loaded up there battle gear and walked out into the sunlight, it was not exactly a great ray of exiciting happy sunshine, it was more dark and gloomy. The air was filled with smoke and laser blast and when he sniffed up the air around him it smelled of blood and shorted out circuits. The man called Gree spoke up beside him and said,

"Soldier I do not believe that you have ever faced anything this large before, have you?"

"No. Only patrolling duties!" he yelled back.

41A saw ships overhead and thought they were taking more troops over to the droid defense base out some ways. Suddenly the clone cargo ship was shot down by a separatist defense tower. Damn, he thought.

Well better get to battle! He shouted inside his head.

He started to open fire on every single droid causality he could find. Shot after shot the droids still came at full force. "Gree you still with me?" He shouted. He said the same again, no response. Ok he was very worried now, he scanned the battlefield for Clone Commander Gree. Suddenly he found a disgruntled clone figure lying on the ground. "Gree!!!!! I'm comin' bud." He said to himself. When finally got done running to the body he took the green helm off and spoke to the man. "Gree, still be with me man."

"Brother, go and fight for the Republic you do not need at the moment."

"12,000 clones and counting, the Republic can wait for a sec." 41A looked down at the bloody carnage that seemed like it was once a arm. "Man what happended?" he asked.
    "Super Battle Droid, brother." he said in a whisper. 41A immediately took action by taking out a medical kit. First he took of the forearm armor pad and cleaned the area around the bloody arm. He took and poured a strange blue liquid over the arm that made the flesh sizzle and sting. And for a finishing touch he wrapped the whole thing in a bandage.

"Thank you man." said Gree
    "Anytime, anytime..." he replied back. 41A helped the hurt soldier back through the ruins of the battlefield to shelter base where they both rest for a while. Then back to work...

OOC: Sorry about a pre-story, I just wanted to start this RP off right.

TAG: Anyone

12. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    OOC: That meant to say, "Brother, go and fight for the Republic you do not need me at the moment." said Gree. So yeah, I ran out of edit time. Sorry for double-posting.

EDIT: What my character looks like,
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/22/Commanderbly.jpg]

13. Master_Raam

Jan 1, 2010
    Jabiim, the coldest, wettest, mudiest planet in the outter rim. The rain was so dense that you couldnt see your enemies eyes until they were feet away from you, and there were less than 5 days rainless out of the year. Fire was out of the question, to even expect it to light was insane, so it remained cold. And for a person like Barrage, a man who loved fire and all of its destructive qualities, was not happy with his station. The ground denied him the ability to plant mines, they would just wash away, his artillery cannons sank into the mud and any explosive flak was lost in the mud, but he was still the best, and he still made due, creating his own invention, the "jabiim Suprise" he called it, a mine that created a plasm fire, one that even the rain couldnt put out. He had to modify his armor as well, sealing all the cracks with dense plasteel, and he had to wear his thermal and enhanced vision visor just to see where he was stepping.
    But today was a good day. The Droids had unwittingly exposed there intentions to the clones, a mistaked that they would regret for months to follow. They were planning an attack on the clones main drop zone, a once thought unknown location, but somehow discovered by the metal abominations. But the clones were prepared for the attack, barrage had lain down some "Jabiim suprise" mines 400 yards out, hopeing beyond hope that he would be able to create somewhat of a wild fire in their ranks. In his hands he had a modified shotgun, equipped with a thermal scope and grenade launcher, that he ahd taken off the body of one of the dead clones, to him it would prove invaluable, and accross his back he had slung his plasma thrower.
    He waited and waited for over 12 hours until finally the horrible red eyes of the droids came over the hill to the south. He watched as thousands of mark II battle droids poured over the hill, all prepared for what they thought was a suprise attack.
    They were in for a suprise.
    Barrage pulled the detonator out of his belt and pushed down on the red activation switch,blowing hi mines and sending massive blue clouds of plasma fire shooting into the air, the fire spread quickly over their machine bodies, burning them to pools of metal waste. he took out more then he intended to and found that only a few hundered were left. he smiled to himself beneith his helmet and said,
    "alright boys, lets go clean up our mess."

14. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    (Raam, please read the rules for roleplaying when you have the chance. :))

IC: Ryshin Thraell
    Jabiim System

On the bridge of the Venator-class Star Destroyer, Grey Warden, stood Jedi Master Ryshin Thraell. Him and Master Caldur Lex were to launch an evac station for the troopers on Jabiim. If things went according to plan, the troops would be evacuated with ease.

"Sir, we are approaching the planet." Commander Fox informed the Jedi Master. "Ah, I see. Patch a message to General Lex that i'll be sending the relief troops and evac carriers down soon." Ryshin ordered.

"Yes sir." Fox said.

TAG: chanbill

(This rp is officially started.)

15. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    IC: 41A - THX1178 codename: Tye

Luckily Tye came prepared for battle this time. The clones all rolled out, after they all went out they started to walk uphill, Tye was a tad tired from walking when all a sudden huge explosive sure did wake him wake him up. The explosion was racking to all of us, but it did do one good to the clones it wiped over half of the defense droids on Jabiim.

"Well that was great!" said a random clone next to him.

It sure was.... Tye thought. So of course there was a hundred or so droids left from the aftermath of the explosion. Lets do this. Tye said to himself. So Tye got out his dual blasters and blow the frick out of every droid there was....

OOC: Sorry for a short post, not up for a long one today. Sorry.

TAG: Master_Raam/RuneEisahn

16. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Caldur Lex

Shortly after entering orbit around Jabiim Caldur received a message from the bridge in his personal quarters. He had been spending the last few hours meditating over the course of the evacuation, peering through the future's veil to see if he could see anything that may be of use. Nothing, the dark side had grown to strong and too obscuring to pierce, at least for him. After the message played out he exited his room and headed directly for the bridge.

"Master Thraell, when will we be making our descent onto the planets surface? I'd like to be properly attired for the occasion." the Iktotchi said referring to the combat armor he typically wore on such missions. Enemy fire was usually pretty heavy, he liked to be prepared to absorb as much of the damage as he could. "Or do you think that this mission will break the mold and I won't need those extra precautions?" he added with a small smirk.

TAG: Rune

17. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    (Just to tell you, we are evacuating the southern side of Jabiim, it's the west that Anakin and Obi-Wan are.)

"Master Lex, we have spotted an opening in the storms planetside near the evac station. Reports are saying that again there should be another cloud break soon after that. That itself should give us enough time to get ourselves and the troops out of there." Ryshin replied.

"We should get the transports moving now, so that when the time comes we can move quickly. And as always we should be prepared for the possibility of the enemy finding our evac location and launching an attack, as is their way." he said, then ended the message.

"Commander, ready our evac ships, along with the Gunships. Tell the other ships in orbit to be ready incase enemy reinforcements arrive. I don't want things in chaos. Admiral Lohston, you are in command of the fleet until we return." Ryshin said, before walking briskly to towards the hanger, his dark black robes flapping in his walk.

"All men, to your stations. To your stations!!" the intercom announced.

Clones and Pilots manned their stations. The defensive cannons were prepared and fighters were manned. In the main hanger, some three transport/medical ships were docked while ten LAAT Gunships were being manned. Ryshin and Fox loaded onto one Gunship, and it was then that he got word from the bridge that the area of storm was beginning to clear. They would have only this chance...

"Alright, lets get moving." Ryshin ordered, and the hanger bay opened and the thirteen ships were the first to head off to Jabiim.

TAG: Anyone

18. Master_Raam

Jan 1, 2010
    IC: Barrage

Barrage watched as the rest of the clones cleared the last few hundred droids away, the battle was over and the clones had won. He started walking towards the site of the explosion when a Droideka came out of a pocked of smoke and mounted its sheilds. Before it even started to fire, Barrage jumped to his right, behind the heat-fused bodies of 4 Mark II's, and lobbed an EMP charge at the droid. For any other Machine, the charge would have shut it down completely, but the sheild took the brunt of it, dieing away and leaveing the droid defenseless. Barrage took his opportunity and unslung his plasma thrower, rolling around the corner and firing off 3 bright teal bursts of liquid plasma fire at the droid.
    The droid took all 3 blasts, each one striking a different part of its body, and melted into a pile of liquid metal and machine parts. Barrage sighed heavily then turned to walk back toward camp when he heard the distinct sound of ship engines in th distance. His first thought was droid tanks, so he dropped to one knee and mounted his plasma thrower, ready to take on the threat. He looked around and saw that all of the other clones had done the same thing, all of their bodies tense and ready for any threat that might come over the rain struck horizon. Then the clouds parted slightly and the rain over the battle field stopped falling. He looked into the air and saw 5 or 6 small black dots heading in their direction.
    "Drop ships", he said out loud, one of the other clones heard him and shouted, "Drop ships! they send reinforcements!!!!"
    LOud cheers eruped from the group, as the drop ships came into better view.
    "finally" thought Barrage, as he slung his plasma thrower over his shoulder and stood.

Tag: ALl

19. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    IC: 41A - THX1178 codename: Tye

After the big explosion everyone went to work destroying what was left of all the droids. Tye quickly saw a fleet of Mark II Battle Droids marching towards him rather fast, suddenly he pulled out a thermal detonator all blasted them all down. What a great kill.... he thought to himself. While he was still beating off the rest of the droids; he noticed about 12 large ships overhead. And he wondered if they were finally evacuating all the ground troopers. Tye found another clone near his right side and asked him,

"Hey um, dude with the blue markings! You know if there finally evacuating all us clones? It's pretty hard to see with all this rain blocking up my visor." Tye said, pointing at his mask.

"I'm not to sure... I did see some ships passing ahead of us a few minutes ago." said the random clone next to him.

"Ok thats sounds about..." Tye was cut off from finishing his sentence for a broadcast had been made to all comlinks.

"Excuse clone troopers! We are now evacuating all available clone causalities! Please finish what you are currently doing and return to Shelter Base were we have 13 evac ships waiting for you! Again, We are now evacuating all available clone causalities! Please finish what you are currently doing and return to Shelter Base were we have 13 evac ships waiting for you! Thank you and please hurry." That was the end of the message. There was a collection of whoops and hollers for apparently many of them wanted to return home.

"Well alright then, lets get going! Come on dude with the blue stripes!"

"Whatever you say..." the man replied back. They all started to walk back to base....

OOC: Excuse me Rune but I have to ask, are we allowed to have two characters in this RP? Master_Raam I was not trying to copy you I simply was writing the post when you posted yours.... I'm sorry.

TAG: anyone

20. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    (Yesm you may control one extra NPC Character.)

The evac group one headed down towards the base. "Master Lex, this is Evac Group One. We have made contact with the evac zone. We shall be landing shortly." Ryshin said, as communications had cleared.

The Three medical transports landed in a triangle formation and the Gunships providing a a circular barrier. The blast doors opened and Ryshin and Commander Fox stepped out of a Gunships.

"Speacial cases to the Medical Ship in the middle. Fatally injured and bacta needing troops to the medical ship to the left. Normally injured troops and mentally unstabble troops to the medical frigates to the right. Let's get moving. Those of you ready to go, board the Gunships." Ryshin ordered, as he and his clone troops ushered the evacuees.

TAG:Anyone

NPC: General Norton

Alto Stratus's reinforcements moved into the system. Count Dooku had sent these forces of Assasin Droids to eliminate the weak Republic forces stationed there.

"Sir, there is a Republic Fleet in orbit around the planet." a droid pilot said.

"Hmm, it seems that most are relief ships, accompanied by escort ships and assault ships. Seems to be a medical convo. Land the ground troops now, to the west and south. There must be an evac zone. Find it. Kill all there." the General ordered.

"And the ships sir??" the droid asked.

"Distract them..."

TAG:Anyone

21. Master_Raam

Jan 1, 2010
    OOC: no worries hairy_wookie, i totally understand, and im sure more than one clone a tthe battle was thinking exactly the sma ething as us:

IC: Barrage

Barrage recieved the transmition about the drop ships, and started off towards the base. He was relieved to finally be leaving this retched, wet planet.
    He started at a swift jog, then decied he had a few hours before evac was complete and he wanted to give the med troops time to get their wounded on the ships, so he settled into a brisk walk. He removed his helmet and looked up to the sky, the rain had fallen again and the air had turned into an icy chill. He let the water strike his face, the cool sensation removed the heat he had been endureing in his armor for weeks. He opened his eyes and realized that he couldnt see a thing, his eyes had become adjusted to his night vision goggles. He replaced his helmet and looked around the land scape, it looked the same as ever, brown, brown and more brown.
    Until he saw red. The red eyes of droids.
    He began shouting violently over his com, "DROIDS! WE HAVE CONTACTS!! FORM UP!" He unslung his two blaster pistols and dropped to one knee behind a pile of mud. "DROIDS COMEING UP FROM THE SOUTH!! I NEED SNIPERS IN THEIR NESTS! WHERE IS THE COMMANDER?!?!"
    AS soon as he said it a man in bright red and white armor came up and began barking orders at the troops, as they began lineing up and fireing at the on coming droids. He knew the troops werent going to be enough, and their wasnt time for him to build any more of his special bombs. Then he remembered the belt of grenades he had made. He quickly unslung the grenade belt from hims shoudler and began tyeing all of the renades to one pin, until he had 3 of what looked like pine cones. Big, explosive pine cones. He then began laying the grenade balls on the ground, each one 300 yards apart, and 200 yards away from the troops. The whole process took an hour and they lost almost 56 men, but they were set. He stepped back and waited until the droids were on top of then, then pushed the button.
    Nothing happened.
    He panicked. then he thought of it and threw 3 tag grenades, all billowing bright yellow smoke, then yelled over com "SNIPERS! SHOOT THE SMOKE!!!!"
    they did and 3 massive explosions racked the field. the explosions blew over the first line of droids and launched a wave of disruptive force at the droids behind them, shutting down all of their cuircuts and knocking out all sheilds. the commander shout "Now is the time! give 'em all you got!!!"

Tag: All

22. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    [face_devil] Beware...

Name: Norman von Pelt
    Species: Near-Human
    Description:
    -- Height:
    1.6m
    -- Weight: 70kg
    -- Hair: 6cm tall, 4cm wide mohawk, jet black
    -- Eyes: Dark Hazel
    -- Skin: Worn
    -- Clothing: 50cm tall, black combat boots, with reinforcing plates, held in place with silver buckles; black martial style shirt and quarter-pants with equipment belts attached. Brown-red colored overcoat. Violet-tinted, round sunshades with reflective coating.
    Affiliation: Separatist, Mercenary

Weapons:
    Hypersonic Projectile Assault Rifle

-- 12.3x30mm Armor Piercing Rounds
    --- Muzzle velocity 1300m/s @ 4,310kg-force
    -- Fifty round magazines (x6)
    -- IR/Thermal 1/3/6x Optical Scope

Liquid-fueled accelerated slug thrower pistol
    -- 13x34mm Hollow Point Rounds
    --- Muzzle velocity 755m/s @ 1,355kg-force
    -- Twelve round capacity

Shoulder-fired, Air Defense Missile Launcher
    -- 87mm HE round
    -- Range 7km
    -- Passive, all-aspect IR engagement

Weapons Proficiency: Expert

Transport:
    Corporate Sector Authority IRD-A Atmospheric Starfighter, modified

--- Two heavy blaster cannons
    --- Four Launch Rails (Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground custom munitions, bought from edge world sources)
    --- Expanded Electronic Warfare Package

Bio: Edgeworld mercenary, who was hired by the Separatist. Violent, ill-tempered with heavy drinking habits. Swears in multiple languages constantly with a harsh, gruff accent. Regardless of appearance and mannerisms, shows signs of being extremely well-educated in military tactics, technology and analyst. *Refuses the Separatist titles given to him, and snaps viciously at anyone who calls him any of them. Has a pair of Super Battle Driods, which were found destroyed and rebuilt by him, as autonomous sentries. The Super Battle Driods now have a heavy chromium finish and heavy repeating projectile cannons for weapons in one arm.

23. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    (Just as a side note i've decided to have two Seperatist Commanders that have already been approved)

24. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    NPC: Darth Sidious

Standing in his hidden area, Darth Sidious watched as the two Generals of the Confederacy stood in the Hologram. The Dark Jedi Sora Bulq and the sinister Norman von Pelt.

"Gentleman. The Republic is occupied in evacuating part of the Clone forces on Jabiim. That world has served us well. But I have a new assignment for you. You are to seize the planet Octvai 12 from the Republic troopers who defend it. This planet is essential in my plans to hit a special target within the Republic. As for whoever controls the planet, controls the hyperspace routes. The defense fleet of the planet consists of one Venator-class Star Destroyer and three Acclamator Class II Assault Ships. Your armies should be able to annihilate that feeble defense. Although planet side is the real prize. The Republic Base there is well supplied and manned by some of the best clones the Republic can give. But in all their force is about three thousand strong. Enough for you to....wipe them out. They are protected by a shield generator, which protects the base from laser cannon fire. You must destroy the shield for success. The rest is up to you. Do not, fail me." and with that, Sidious finished the message.

TAG: Confederacy

25. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    Second CS Approved

The Character Sheet

Name: 54A - ZXX4457 codename: "Marombie"
    Alias(Clone, Jedi, Seperatist, etc): Clone
    Weapon: Blaster Rifle, Thermal Detonators
    Weapons Proficiency: Very mastered at Close Quarter Combat
    Bio:
    [image=http://clonelegends.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/clone_wars_vol_1_003.jpg]
    Marombie is very trained in many ways of sharpshooting. He has participated in many battles. As you can see he has worked his way up to a good rank and while in combat he makes a great fighter. He gets worked up very fast when it comes to the clone wars and fighting. He has trained with many demo soldiers ergo he has much experience when it comes to explosives and weapons of great damage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.