Star Wars Strike Force bowling

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, FL' started by Solo51, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solo51 Jedi Padawan

Hi everyone! I found out some information about the bowling event. It's called Star Wars Strike Force. I typed in my zip code and came up with Jax Lanes Grove Park, it's on Beach Blvd. near Walmart. The info the guy gave me was that it starts Aug.2 $12.00 a week for 24 weeks( Now on Starwars.com they said it ran 14-18 weeks), this will need some clarification. You bowl 2 games.
    At the end of the league you get a choice of a star wars bowling ball, bag and a certificate. The choice of balls are on the site. Any one interested? If this is too far for some of you, you can put your zip to find the closest bowling alley to you
  2. Leia214 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I want to bowl! How many people do we need for a team?
  3. Solo51 Jedi Padawan

The lady didn't say, but I guess the more the merrier. I did confirm that it is 24 weeks and at the end you have a choice of one of the seven balls Or you can get a Vader standee, 6 movie posters from the saga and a Starwars ball cap. The Grove Lanes have samples of two of the balls. The lady I spoke to the other day said she was still getting things ready and to check back. I'll call Friday to see if there is any more news. I'll ask about how many on a team. If there are any more questions, post them by Friday and I'll try to find out the answers:) .
  4. TK1162 Jedi Knight

I'm interested if it isn't too late.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.