main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars stuff I'm trying to find.

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Jedi_Russ, Nov 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Russ

Jedi_Russ Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2002
    Hello Fellow Star Wars Fans in the triangle area. I was so glad to find this place of like minded people. Right now I've been trying to find the star wars trivial pursuit game as well as the Star Wars Trilogy on Wide screen. Does anyone know where I can find those? I've looked all over town. Gonna get Attack of the Clones today on DVD.

Russell

2. Starburstlvr

Starburstlvr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    I haven't seen any SW Trivial Pursuits for quite some time. When they released the game it was a limited Collector's Edition with quite a few copies running around. However, with Christmas around the corner they may have some more - they do have that Life game out which I want!

Anyway, check all the toy stores in the malls, all the major store outside of the malls - WalMarts, K-Marts, Targets - every one of them. There are two major malls in the Raleigh area as you know- you could go check North Hills Mall if you wanted to as well. (If it sounds like I've done this before - well I plead the fifth). A long time ago in a galaxy not so far away I saw a KB toy store in the mall with quite a few copies - however that was a long time ago.

MTFBWY on your search!

3. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Star Wars Trivial Pusuit of all types are available on eBay for around $10 and up. They are out of print and will be tough to find unless you prowl the flea markets on weekends.

4. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    yeah, the triangle area for NC is a harsh land for star wars fans when it comes to finding hard to find stuff...like the action figures and posters...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.