main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Star Wars stuff to give away

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Well, space has finally become a factor in my collecting. Going through some things today and I've decided to give some stuff away. It's nothing major mind you, I've made the decision to refine what I buy and collect now. So with no further ado, this is what is available should anyone want it:

Ep 1 cups and toppers from KFC/Pizza Hut/Taco Bell. I got these while I was in Canada so I don't know if they are any different from the ones here. I have Mace, Queen Amidala, Anakin, Sebulba, Boss Nass, R2 and maybe a few others.

Qui Gon and Darth Maul 12" figures. These are loose but have all accessories. Just have no where to put them.

Luke and Vader micro mini playsets. These are the mini heads that open up into a SW scene. Luke is Hoth and Vader is the Freezing Chamber. I believe there may be a few pieces missing from each.

I also have a few other odds and ends, mostly food promotions from Ep 1 and the Special Editions. Again, nothing amazing but are out there should anyone want them.

Again, these are free unless you want to contribute to the Send the Baron to C3 Fund :-D All donations are not tax reductible, but you will have the good feeling of sending a Star Wars geek to Star Wars Nirvana lol

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    UMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

HELLO !!!

Where do you think your going with all this stuff?

Ohhhhhhh........ thats right.........

TK'S !!! Thats what I thought. :) lol !

SO when ever you wish to bring it by. lol

SeeYa!!
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.