main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Star Wars Survivor: Bogden [Uh oh, I know.....Humor, what else?]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Elu, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Hello one and hello all. ;) Welcome to an insane product by me, the one and only, Elu! :p I must say, this idea has been used before I know, but I couldn't resist trying it out myself and wondered if I could expand the scale a bit. 16 players? Pfft. I want 40. So 40 characters you shall find yourself following in this little tale and yes, it does have a winner, it doesn't go off track...too much. So you can all go rooting for who you want to win. ;)

The characters should be pretty well known, as they are from all corners of SW History. So let's begin this, shall we? Enjoy...

Star Wars Survivor: Bogden

The Prologue: Welcome to Bogden

The shuttle beared down quietly upon the world of Bogden and slowed upon approach as it glistened within the atmosphere in its descent. Lights blinked furiously as it got nearer and nearer to landing and it equaled the commotion inside the ship.

?I want my mommy!? came the shrill cry of a young child.

?Solo, you?re frightening him! Let him run over here!?

?But we?re landing!?

?HAN!? came the demanding voice of Mara Jade Skywalker.

?Fine, fine!?

The form of Ben Skywalker ran out of Han?s arms and straight to Mara, getting lost in her arms while Luke smiled and shook his head.

A gigantic roar presented itself followed by another one. Han glanced over to the forms of Chewie and Lowie.

?Yeah, anybody got any idea why we signed up for this little, uh, game again??

?Because it looked like fun,? answered Anakin Solo.

?Han, we need the break after all,? smiled Leia. Han sighed.

Chewie roared and Han nodded, ?I agree. Not so sure this is going to be relaxing though...?

?Why, I most certainly agree,? started Threepio, ?from what I?ve heard....?

Everyone cut him off however, ?QUIET THREEPIO!?

?Oh my.?

?I think I just dropped my saber. Anyone see it??

?You dropped your saber, Jacen? That?s sad.?

?Quiet, sis. Anyone see it??

?Yeah, it rolled onto my foot.?

?Hand it over, Kyp. Please??

?What if I don?t feel like i...Hey!?

?Here, Jacen.?

?Thanks, Uncle Luke.?

?I?ve never seen any of us so excited since our last trip to Cloud City.?

?Where we practically all passed out due to various reasons? Lets not mention that trip again, Lando.?

?But Leia...?

?Don?t!?

As this was going on, yet another shuttle followed not far behind them with yet an equally chaotic atmosphere within it. It seemed like no one could stay very calm for long today.

?So, when we land, there is going to be something to do right? Not just sitting around for an endless amount of boring time??

?Yes, Anakin, I?m sure there?ll be something to do for all of us,? responded Padme, patting her husband?s hand gently.

?We?ll see when we land is all I?m going to say,? Obi-Wan whispered gruffly. Why the Council decided to come here, he never knew.

?Now, be mindful, Obi-Wan. Perhaps we?ll have some good times here, a break from all the turmoil in the galaxy.?

?Qui-Gon, I?m not getting that feeling.?

?Mesa agree witha Qui-Gon.?

Obi-Wan sighed, ?Yes, we know you do, Jar Jar.?

?We took this opportunity to check the planet out and these others that are invited,? came the voice of Mace Windu suddenly.

?Listen to Master Windu, you should. Speak the truth he does.?

?Thank you, Yoda.?

?Welcome, you are.?

?Oh, you all make me sick,? came a raspy voice.

The Jedi and Padme looked around and over to the figure of Boba Fett, sitting in a corner with his arms folded.

?Why I was put in the shuttle with you guys is beyond me.?

?Get used to it,? Mace replied.

?Be thankful, you should be.?

?Shut up you little midget.?

?Offended, I am!?

?I?m sure you are.?

?I?m sure we can reach a diplomatic solution to this...?

?You?re pretty and all, but be quiet too.?

?Stop checking out my wife!?

?Wasn?t checking out your damn wife!?

?Wife, huh? Meaning of your words, Skywalker? Hmm??

?Love is forbidden!?

?Anakin!?

?What? Back off you old geezers! I?m the Chosen One, I do wha

2. Killik_Swarm

Killik_Swarm Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 13, 2005
    Heh, this is funny. Even though I hated the show.

Nice to see Thrawn!

KT

3. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    To be honest, I didn't like the show either, but I did like watching it to make comments on the stupid things that happened. :p

I just felt like making a SW version for the heck of it. lol :p

4. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I take it Boba will be the "Rudy Boesch" of this happy little group?:D

:p

ROTFLOL!

Excellent prospect thus far. Looks as though the proceedings'll be properly hilairious.:D

5. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    Ahahahaha! PLOP

::Laughs his head off::

6. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Thank you for the replies. :D *bows* :p Boba...well, Boba isn't entirely sure how he got dragged into all this, so he'll definitely have quite the personality during the whole thing. :p

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Wonderful! [face_laugh] Just what I needed today! :D

8. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Glad I could be of assistance. :D

9. AlisonC

AlisonC Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2005
    This is going to be great! Well, it already is, but you know what I mean. So are people going to get voted off by the other players?

10. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    LOL!!!

I didn't like the show -- I only saw it twice, but this is hilarious! Great job so far!

11. Lady_Jade

Lady_Jade Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    [face_laugh]

Oh, I can tell this is going to rock!!! Even though I never watched Survior...I think I'm going to enjoy this.

and i only counted 37 ppl........

12. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Yes, Alison, they will be voted off. :D First though, it actually goes, a whole tribe(five people) are voted off one by one. Then when we get down to about tribes, it goes by individual. ;)

Thank you Idrelle. :D

37 huh? I was able to get that many in there? :D Wasn't sure how many I fit into the prologue. lol And don't worry, there's forty. I just didn't show everybody in the prologue...I'm surprised I got 37 in there. I thought it was significantly less...that's what I get for not counting I guess. :p

Anyway, I'll get a new post up as soon as I can. ;) You will finally see them split into their tribes and head their separate ways and try to live with each other. [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.