main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Survivor

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Rebel Jedi, Sep 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maru-Ba

Maru-Ba Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    "Then the Vong came and blew up the planet... the end" tehe!

(or not)

2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Geez im gone for a month and you guys let the thread die....tsk tsk....<shakes his head disappointingly>

3. Owe-me-one Perogi

Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2000
    were sorry... i tried.. but it didnt work.. and im lazy... :(

4. JediCrazy

JediCrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    LOL, i went away on a little holiday, i was trying to keep the thread up, but i guess it wasn't happening, should we continue, well what i should say is should you guys continue. if you don't mind i
    ll finish my story if you want, while you guys talk about what's happening on the planet. i don't know, trying to think of ideas... hmmmmmmm

5. JediCrazy

Oct 31, 2000
    hmmm, i think this has been forgotten???

6. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    I cant think of anything!! :_|

7. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    is rj sill around
    you guys can do it use the force

8. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    Okay i will make an attempt

Once they arrived at the camp everyone went their seperate ways.

Obi-wan began meditating and letting all the bad influences from Xanatos seep out of his system, and hoping desperatly he would not be the next one to be voted off

because he was the *last* of his tribe.

He had been sitting peacefully when Mara came up behind him and yelled in his ear.

"Hey! Obi-dobee or whatever your name is can you give me a little help here!?!"

Obi-wan almost jumped out of his position, but inside he fell flat on his face.

"*PPffhh!!* Nice one!"

Mara was holding a huge net full of fish that she was trying to lift on to a makeshift table.

Obi-wan fumbled "Um... yeah. sure.."

Im sorry if i made Mara sound mean or anything but I couldnt think of anything.. :D

9. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    lol, I thought I had been victorious since no one else wanted to post. Now lookie here. Well, I am glad everyone is back! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mara and Obi heaved the net up onto the table.

"Where in Vader's name did you find all of this," Obi asked in astonishment.

"If anyone had cared to look there was a small stream by the campsite. It is teeming with fish," she said with a hint of scorn in her voice.

"Sorry, I am not mad at you. I am just tired," Mara admitted to Obi then walked away before he could say anything to make her regret she had even apologized in the first place.

"I guess I will clean some of this up for dinner," Obi called out to Mara's distancing back

"Thanks, just let me rest then I will help you," Mara called back as she turned slightly around. Mara hadn't slept well for a long time. The guilt of Belle was still thick on her shouldars.

"Get Thrawn and Janson to help you too," she called back.

She left Obi and leaned up against a mossy tree.

Stiffly, she fell into a light sleep.

10. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    Where did y'all run to?

up!

11. quigon70

Feb 11, 2000
    i haven't seen rebel jedi online in a long time

12. Maru-Ba

Maru-Ba Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    OMG! The thread lives!

13. quigon70

Feb 11, 2000
    i will help it back up

14. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    Obi-wan couldn't find Janson anywhere.

So he saw Thrawn walking out of the woods so he approached him.

"Hey! Can you help me prepare this fish that Mara caught?"

Thrawn looked at him and gave him an odd expression.

"Yeah.. Sure. Why not."

Obi-wan handed Thrawn some of the fish and a knife. Anf they started to work quietly.

15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Been awhile.....

In a hour they had most of the fish Obi-wan brought cleaned and ready to be baked over an open fire. Once the last of the fish were done, Obi and Thrawn prepped up a fire.

Thrawn carved points onto long sticks and gave them to Janson, who finally appeared, so he can poke the fish onto them.

Mara and Obi then stuck the sticks into the ground with the fish hanging over the fire to cook.

Soon enough, they had a meal.

16. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    They were all sitting around the fire as the sun came down eating their fish.

Once they finished they were all more full than thay had been their whole entire time there.

They all just stayed around the fire not saying anything for a while..

Then Obi-wan broke the silence..

"Soo... since i dont know all of you that much.. where are all you from?"

He asked trying to make simple conversation.

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "Homeworld." Was all Thrawn said.

Obi-wan glanced at Thrawn quizically. "Okay...the name?"

"Homeworld, is all you need to know." Thrawn replied.

"Okay." Still looking at him quizically.

18. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    Mara shook her head at Thrawn's answer. Could this man ever just tell it straight?

She sighed. That was what made him Thrawn.

"I don't really know, sadly. The Emperor was my father in a way and that made where he was kinda my home," she said, breaking the akward silence Thrawn had created.

She smiled, inwardly, as she saw all members around the fire shiver and grimace.

"So, I would say Coruscant, if anywhere," Mara continued.

19. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    Obi-wan didn't really know how to respond to their answer so he just simply said.

"Oh."

Janson had remain silent not answering the question, but Obi-wan decided not to pry.

(Where was Obi-wan born? Does anyone know...Is it Tattoine? LIke cause his brother lives there.. Oh i dont know..)

Obi-wan decided to tell them about him because they had done the same.. Well actually only Mara had, but oh well.

"Well.. I don't remember where I was born. But I grew up on Coruscant at the Jedi Temple...And then I didn't really live anywhere exept the occasional visit back.. because I was with Qui-gon.... going and helping people.."

20. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    "I see," Mara responded. There was an akward pause floating among he campfire.

Mara got up from her log.

//I wish we had marshmellows// she thought all of the sudden craving real food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, sorry so short. I oculdn't think of anything. Maybe to get this thread rolling a bit we could have a challenge match here? Just an idea.

21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    I was thinking on how we are going to vote each other off now. This is what I thought of. An outsider, such as Qui-Gon for example, can give us 10 or more questions to answer and whoever has the highest score wins immunity. Thus so, since there is four of us, the winner doesnt get voted off and one of the remaining three has to go.

22. JediCrazy

Oct 31, 2000
    OMg, this thread actually got more than one post a week.!! yay~!! i'm glad it's back in order. so is RJ gone?/ hmmmm? if so, i guess i know who the next person to be voted off is? ;)

23. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    well i know i wont win immunity becasue i havnt gotten more than 2 questions right in the past ones... :(

24. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    I kinda suck at trivia so it won't be me winning immunity.

JediCrazy, since the whole voting thing last time got screwed up maybe yoy could take RJ's spot since it doesn't look like he is coming back. Just an idea.

Well, bring on the trivia I guess!

25. sith_lady17

sith_lady17 Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2001
    Is anyone here? I would like to know how it ends and who will be voted off! I really enjoy this story and I hope that you will continue to write it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.