main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars T.V Imperial Holiday Special. Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by SatineNaberrie, Aug 12, 2015.

?

Would you like to watch a made for T.V animated "non-canon" Star Wars Holiday Special with Imperial

Poll closed Mar 12, 2016.
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. SatineNaberrie

SatineNaberrie Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    Would you like to watch a made for T.V animated "non-canon" Star Wars Holiday Special with Imperial characters?

I was thinking more along the lines of a Comedy starring Admiral Ozzel, Captian Piett, General Veers, and other Imperial Officers aboard the Executor.

Admiral Ozzel: Captain Peitt
    Piett: "Yes sir?"
    Admiral Ozzel "Have you written to Santa yet?"
    Captian Piett rolls his eyes. A few crew members in the background suppress snickers. Ozzel was way too old to believe in Santa.

Or maybe a Comedy entitled Emperor Palpatine's bad Holiday

Or it could be something else(non-comedy) with more a serious tone.

As a side question do you think it's likely Disney will make a SW Holiday special of any kind?

2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    The LEGO specials might be a good avenue for such a special. I imagine if Detours or something similar ever happens we could easily get a "Villains Day Off" sketch.

3. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I like the idea of this, SN. I don't believe in hardly any Earth 'expected' holidays but I'd support Imperials shown as actualized people. :)

4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Oh they have Christmas alright. ;)
    [​IMG]

5. SatineNaberrie

SatineNaberrie Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    I don't think they'd have christmas, but maybe some kind of equivalent. Winter Fest.

If a serious toned (non comedy) Holiday Special was made, I'd like something where soldiers are in a hostile environment in some backwater outpost on a poor world and it's some kind of festival day. And we get to see some kind Imperials work together with the locals. Maybe there is a winter storm or something.

6. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I would love to see an Imperial Holiday special.

Motti tries to convince the other Imperials to eat the fruitcake that he made.

He does this to the point of annoying everyone else.

So much that Vader takes the fruit cake and throws it at a window. Said fruitcake is so hard that it breaks the glass and soars out into space.

7. Hyrum_Solo

Hyrum_Solo Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 1, 2015
    Link Removed
    The best PT parody ever! [face_laugh]
    I'd watch an Imperial one only if it was done by Lego.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    No live action please god.