main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Tales Casting Call (Voice Actors Needed)

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by dan-yoda, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan-yoda

dan-yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    Mnext fan film is going to be Star Wars Tales, based on the comic book series (and yes, it will be stop-motion). I know this isn't a fan film board but a lot of people come here for help if they need voice actors, so I'll try scouting around here. I'm searching for anybody on here who can voice the caracters I will specify later. The script is in the process of being edited, so I'll ask for characters piece by piece.

Right now I need Qui-Gon (I know he's in high demand so if you think you can voice him PLEASE CONTACT ME). There are several people who want to try for Hayden Anakin and Chancellor (not Emperor, Chancellor) Palpatine, but none of them have been comfirmed yet so I'm open to anyone who thinks they can do those voices.

If you can voice any of these characters and would be commited to doing the number of lines please drop me a PM and reply in this topic. If you can it would be great if you could send me a sample of your voice in your PM (just send me a .wav or .mp3 file with you saying one of your character's lines in that voice). There will be more characters soon.

2. Metalmaiden

Metalmaiden Jedi Youngling

Dec 30, 2005
    I have a mic and a comp, and I act. If you need any younger female voices (say teenage) I'd gladly help if you needed me. I'm pretty good at doing accents, but my best is probably english (I'm Aussie).

3. Darth Milarc

Darth Milarc Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2000
    I'll gladly help out with any vo's you find me suited for. I can do a variety of accents and reach different levels of pitch, but i think my talent lies with more menacing/calm, deep-voiced characters.

You can hear a sample of my work over at Nick Hallam's Star Wars Fan Works site where i have a short audio drama hosted.

Memoirs of a Jedi (voice sample)

let me know,

Regards,

-DM

4. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    heh

Psst...

Not Nick. Though I'd be excited if I were to wake up as him. That'd mean I'd made BA, right? :)

5. Darth Milarc

Darth Milarc Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2000
    LOL!

Sorry Nathan! A lot of my time has been spent doing some work with Nick Hallam lately. I must have wrote his name completely subconsciously. My bad!

NATHAN BUTLER IS KING!

:D

-DM

6. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    "Yeah, that's the TICKET..."
    --John Lovitz

7. GiantKillerMantis

GiantKillerMantis Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2006
    I'd love to try some voice-acting. So far the closest I've come is some college radio. I also did a bit of improv comedy a couple of years ago.

8. JediKnight_EJL

JediKnight_EJL Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2006
    I dont do voices but my friend can do anakin, palpatine and a handfull of others, I have to get him on this topic.

9. AbihaVast

AbihaVast Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2005
    I can do voices, I can do female voices the best... But I also have the tools to make my voice sound droid-like if you need. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.