main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Tales Vol. 1

Discussion in 'Literature' started by DEWORE-DEWKNOT, Feb 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEWORE-DEWKNOT

DEWORE-DEWKNOT Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2002
    I just picked this up. What fun ! The stories are not canon ( I can't believe ) but some of them are very cool. The pictures are great too. The ones of Mara Jade is WOW. Too bad she married luke.

I recommend it. Now does any one know when Vol. 2 is coming out ?

2. cmulligan01

cmulligan01 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 18, 1998
    Tales Vol. 2 is scheduled for the first Wednesday in May at this point. That will have Tales #5-8 in it. If you liked Tales Vol. 1 the Tales series is still going. If you didn't know it's quarterly and the first 10 issues have come out and Tales #11 (a Han Solo themed issue) comes out March 13th.

3. jastermereel

jastermereel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 1998
    So they are still a long time away from Tales volume 3?...as they still need another issue after the next to get to 12 before they can even think about another four pack...

4. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    So could someone explain what they changed in the text of extinction, compared to how it was in the individual issue itself?

5. IAmTheDarkSide

IAmTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    Volume 3 will be collecting #9-12, and considering that #12 doesn't even come out until June, it will be AT LEAST the end of the year before Tales Volume 3 comes out.

6. IAmTheDarkSide

IAmTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    So could someone explain what they changed in the text of extinction, compared to how it was in the individual issue itself?

Yeah, and it would also be interesting to learn why PJ changed it in the first place.

7. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    I have the original issues, and not really intending to buy the TPB, so I'm wanting to know what the TPB says differently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.