main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars (TFTP): The War of the Dark Lords

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Charlemagne19, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Across the Galaxy

[image=http://www.callofcthulhu.com/images/art/xbox/coc_xboxscrn_06.jpg]

Terribly nightmarish creatures began to move across the galaxy as dimensional tears in hyperspace began to appear. The result of overuse of hyperspace routes according to some scientists that were allowed to view the data. For the Sal Solo government, they covered up the truth whenever possible.

Massive portals to Otherspace resulting in countless Sith Monsters not seen for thousands of years to emerge.

Alucard had warned of this time....

Humanity had failed its test and would soon be judged for it.

[image=http://www.callofcthulhu.com/images/art/xbox/coc_xboxscrn_15.jpg]

[Tag]

2. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Ruusan

The Jedi Council looked upon Thorr Prenden and there was less enthusiasm than he expected even as the uncomfortableness of the losses and the presence of the Emperor that had killed so many Jedi tried even the strongest Jedi's hearts.

Kyle Katarn spoke first "You are indeed part of this Council Thorr Prenden and we welcome you. Your words come at a valuable and needed time. However, the Jedi Knighthood is at its weakest in decades."

"The Jedi Knighthood is divided into those whom willingly followed Jinn Goemon, a man whom stupidly believed that the Empire would be a better way to peace..."

Thorr placed his hand on Neron Palpatine shoulder and calmed the man down.

"...and us now. We gladly are willing to join your crusade Thorr and give whatever aid we can but we are a third of what we used to be. Sadly, the other third that did not join the Empire has joined the Dark Side. None of the Jedi who remained with the Republic have been uncorrupted. Ironic."

Kyle Katarn said as he rose and offered his seat to Thorr. A silent consent that Kyle no longer felt capable of leading and that Thorr was the true leader that they needed now.

[End]

3. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    The Hunter (Ryu Denieth, Dark Lord of the Sith)
    The Atmosphere of Coruscant, Core

[image=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/cannith/coruscant.jpg]

Not since The Battle of Coruscant had a greater armada of the Sith Empire been assembled. Hundreds of Sith warships appeared from hyperspace above Coruscant, alerting the citizens of a corrupted Republic. They were massive in size, modified versions of their ancestors, the great Leviathans that had surfed the skyways of the galaxy in Revan?s time.

Yet, the Republic had no idea that this was a cruel joke, an illusion prepared by Ryu?s elite council of Sith magicians. They stood within their obelisks, fueling the darkside of the Force into the illusions that plagued Coruscant.

[image=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/cannith/seele009.jpg]

The Hunter began the second part of his plan: destroying the orbital shields that surrounded the planet.

[image=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/cannith/40205_GS.jpg]

Using the funds given to his Empire by Mareek Steele, the Sith had acquired a gargantuan torpedo sphere, the weapon used by the Empire in their days of glory and ?peace?. Such a weapon could destroy a planet?s shields by unleashing a barrage of proton torpedoes, allowing for invasion.

Coruscant?s shields stood no chance against such a weapon even as X-Wings and StealthXs peppered the giant weapon with laser fire. Soon, the shields of Coruscant flickered out of existence, allowing for the Hunter?s forces to invade and destroy the corrupt Republic.

Ryu smiled from his throne aboard the heavily modified Star Destroyer, Amaterasu and watched chaos unfold.

?I have a message for Sal-Solo.? He spoke to his generals, who left to fetch communications equipment. Their master used the Force to amplify his dark appearance, turning his black flame tattoo to a fiery red color and activating the Denieth?s force trait, the Red Apparatus.

He began his speech to the enemies that had for too long been corrupt, too long brought nothing to a galaxy that deserved peace.

[image=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/cannith/49b10f3b.jpg]

?For three years, I have waited for this day. The day when the Sith show their power to the galaxy once again. Under the rule of the corrupt Sal-Solo, they have become the very thing they promised not to be, they have become corrupt.? He smiled, watching the citizens of Coruscant through his viewscreens.

?The Sith have returned once again, again to root out the corrupt and bring out the just in the galaxy as they did four thousand years ago. Their plans worked, evolving the Force in ways not thought possible and the galaxy prospered for some time. This is my plan, my Golden Path. To bring about peace and another evolution, evolution of the peoples of the galaxy again.?

?With Sal-Solo at your head, the Republic cannot evolve nor can the galaxy. He employs machines to do your dirty work and assassins to murder the just. Such a ruler must be eliminated and I have come here to do that.?

?The age of our evolution and the evolution of the Force is at hand.? He said, leaning forward in his seat, allowing all to see his glowing eyes, his mouth twisted in an evil smile. ?Nothing can stop me. Our evolution is at hand.?

The viewscreens around the city-planet faded into darkness as Ryu?s elite ground forces began their jihad across Coruscant, bringing the Republic to their knees.

TAG

4. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thorr Prenn

Thorr saw Kyle's gesture for what it was, and he knew how hard it was for the former leader of the Jedi. Reluctantly taking his seat at the head of the council, Thorr started talking. A talk that was soon interupted. A holo appeared, and told the Jedi of the Sith attack on Courascant. This was just the thing Thorr needed, a chance to show the Jedi Orders ture colors. Turning to the council, he said with a confident smile, "get all the knights together. I want the entire order here. Nothing is more important than this right now. In one hour, we are leaving for Courascant. With the entire Jedi order. We are going to make our aliances known." And with that, Thorr walked out of the room to go tell Saint to meet him there...

TAG: Pheonix, Kotr8, Charlie

5. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Ruusan

The Jedi Knighthood was divided and would not unite under any circumstances whatsoever....except perhaps by the man whom was acredited by the galaxy with destroying the Dark Star.

They gathered and in the end, distrustful those knights whom had left the Order to follow Jinn Goemon in the Empire or those whom had abandoned the order in disgust over the Civil War that slew so many over their brothers for no reason other than politics. It was a thousand knights total perhaps, a sad remnant of what could have been three thousand or more by this time.

...Still, it was the possibility of changing the galaxy incarnate.

Red Knight causally spoke of the assembled multitudes "Well chief, you've managed to get them all here. Now all you have to do is convince them you're not going to kill half of them and why they should forgive and forget."

An Old Blonde Jedi Knight whom smelled of Tatooine sand, called "Wormy" by some then approached and said "You are the last and best hope for them Thorr. A great darkness is coming and you must be there to lead them against it."

[Tag]

OOC: This is before Thorr and Red Knight left and to Omega Squadron's Plan

Yavin Four

Red Knight said "We'll meet you after Ruusan and I'll lend you my sword."

The arrogant space jockey then said something unexpected "May the Force be with you. You are a noble man and you deserve far better than to be forced to fight this war for the galaxy that doesn't seem to want to be saved."

He said "Just beware, Sal Solo lives in a freaking fortress and if you actually do kill him. Take note that you may do more than create confusion. The only thing holding the Galactic Alliance together at this point is the Master Control codes that Sal has to every ship in the fleet plus also the thin veneer of the Democractic Process. If he dies and the Codes are Lost.....there might be a total breakdown."

He paused and offered the man a shake of his hand.

Leelu Whitesun said then to Saint "I want to accompany you on this mission love. I haven't done much for the cause but I'm a master of infiltration and this is what I was born to do. If there's anything that can help bring down the fall of the Alliance's tyranny then I'm all for it."

[Tag]

Coruscant

[image=http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/books/dk/globecoruscant.jpg]

Sal Solo to restore the last and lingering remnants of his legitimacy had returned the Republic capital to the planet even as the damage from the civil war and hatred of the populace for abandoning them to civil war had resulted in the place being the most dangerous planet in the galaxy for Alliance officers and also a planet that was ripe for insurgency.

[image=http://www.rebelshaven.com/RebelsHaven/Images/Worlds/Coruscant07.jpg]

"No, No, NO!" Sal Solo shouted at the massive attack that was going on above his heads. "I refuse to let this end this way! STOP THEM! KILL THEM!"

The shields would fall soon enough on his fleet but Sal diverted the Alliance fleet from hundreds of important engagements and sieges to return immediately to the capital even as he shook in his boots. The forces of Ryu Deneith killing five soldiers of the Alliance for each one that was killed of his and they were the elites of the Republic. It would be a long and drawn out battle but one that would possibly see the end of the Alliance.

[Tag]

OOC: Everyone ready for a free for all here to see whom takes over the galaxy in turn? I again apologize for my tardiness. I'm quite enthused about this.

Kamino

[image=http://216.127.78.103/~dutch-starwars.com/database/planeten/pics/kamino.jpg]

Jaxin Morgan flew towards the planet even as he recieved word of the conflict that was occurring on Coruscant. The Empire knew of the resurgent Sith Empire and had done nothing because they could not spare any ships from the war against the Republic. Now, it seemed that

6. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: If you want to get the full effect of this post listen to this song while reading everything after paragraph I: Tenth Man Down by Nightwish

IC: Saint

Saint moved from the holocommunicator, Thorr had just told him the knews of the attack on coruscant, and Saint intedned to be there, but not as one with the rebellion, there was someone there, someone that needed to meet his makers. Striding down the long corridors of the dig site, he made several calls to several important people. The Jedi were going to join the rebellion, the rebellion was going to war with the sith, the sith were attacking the republic and the republic was at war with the Empire. Everything tied in, Saint thought for a moment if this was just one large orchestrated plot to undermine the authority of the galaxies several different factions... No, that wasn't possible.

Saint was a commando, and as such, he liked fighting...a lot. His several calls intailed him cancelling all operations and sending a call to all rebellion ships, their fleet was extremely small. But their soldiers were great. The AI that had trained him as a child had always said, ?Put a spear in a peasant?s hands, and you have an expendable troop. Put a purpose in his heart, and you win a warrior.? All of the soldiers trained by Saint and his boys, they had purpose in their hearts. They could be overrun by ten times their odds, and they would fight to the last man. The first thing saint did when he became Grand General, was start training his men, he started them off in one large group, then he broke them into smaller structures. His men became friends, and friendly rivals always struggling to be better than each other, but above all else, they treated each other as family, they would never leave a man behind, not even the dead body of one. This is what held the rebellion together together. And Brotherhood is what would hold peace in the galaxy once this was over.

Saint continued his long walk to the nearest hangar. All eight-hundred of his commandoes stood at attention, and in front of each of the elements, were his original team, HIS family. There they stood; Sparky, Singe, Frosty, and even the battle droid ABD-01.

He walked up onto the podium and up to the dias and looked out to the incoming transport vessels, he didn't like to speak at large gatherings, but this was supposed to be the time for righteousness, they were going to take the fight to the enemy, if they waited around the only thing they would kill, would be time. he gulped and spoke,

"Events have been put into motion. We are not force-users, as the Jedi are. We are not Clone Supersoldiers, as the Empire has, we are ordinary intellectual races. You have trained together for the last two-and-a-half-years. This is the big test boys, the test of comradery. The test of life. I will not do as the Empire, the Sith and the Republic, I will NOT lie to you. Tomorrow, we may all be dead. But you know what? We will die with our brothers at our sides, we will die for a cause unlike any else. The Republic fights for control of their own space, they want total dominance. The Empire fights to regain their dignity from the Rebellion in the past. The Sith fight for Dominance over all else, next to killing all the Jedi. My brothers, WE fight for peace, WE fight for others, not ourselves." Saint took a deep breath, "I cannot call you commandoes, for that is a title, I have personally trained with you on several occasions, and that has only strengthened the bond we all share in this fight. As you know, we are going to coruscant! now i tell you, SAL SOLO, is on coruscant! THE ANZATI, are on Coruscant! THE SITH, are attacking coruscant! THE JEDI, are attacking the Sith! Come on boys, LETS MAKE THIS ONE HELL OF A PARTY TO REMEMBER!"

[image=http://pharyngula.org/images/star_wars-clone_army.jpg]

With the end of his speech all the doors of the transports opened and he started walking towards his old teammates, donned in their old armor. He put a hand on Singes soldier and merely nodded t

7. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thorr

Thorr felt something weird in the force, coming from his friend Saint. But he had not time right now, it was time for his speech. He turned to face the assembled Jedi.

"Today, we are going to go fight. I am not going to lie. Many of you will die. We are going to face the deadlyest of enemies, the Sith. But it does not stop there, oh no. We will also be fighting the Republic, from which many of you came. But it doesn't even stop there, oh no. At this same time, we will be fighting the Emprie, under which many of you were insalved. What side are we on? If we are fighting against three enemies, than who are we fighting with? What are we fighting for? The answer is simple my comrades. We are fighting for the Force. We are fighting for freedom. We are fighting for our way of life. We are fighting for the Galaxy! Our main goal in this war is galactic peace. You have had many friends leave this order to pursue the best establishment for that means in their head. You are here because you dissagree with them. You are still here because you think there must be an alternative. There is an alternative, and that is what you are fighting for! The jedi are allied with the rebellion. We are the rebellion! I urge you friends, comrades, you are not fighting the enemy...You are fighting evil! You are not fighting for the jedi, or for the rebellion, you are fighting for peace! Give your all, for if you don't, you will have nothing to give! We are fighting so that the galaxy will be a safe, free, just place! Lose this war, and lose your freedom, lose your way of life. Win this war, and you will win a home. Win this war, and your children will win a home. Win this war, and you will win righteneous! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!

And with that, Thorr boarded his Stealh-X. He hoped he did okay. He reached out to Auberyn, and all he received was assurance. She was proud of him. He watched as the rest of the Jedi Order borded their various ships. There were countless fighters, freighters, gun-boats, and about everything else the Jedi order owned. All plied on the twin Mon Cal MC 090 B's. The Pheonix and the Star. This was going to be the single most important battle of Thorr's short life...

TAG: Any

8. ColdFire

ColdFire Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: ABD-01

Today ABD-01 felt a new emotion, pride. He was proud of his involvement with the Omegas, and the rebellion. He was proud of all they had accomplished, and all they would accomplish. Now it was time to show everyone what they were made of.

The job of Saint and co. was to be dropped right into to Sal Solo's fortress. At their disposal were Rapid Descent Vehicals or RDVs. These pods were launced from the torpedo tubes on a vessel and were supposed to get a person from orbit to the fighting zone on the ground. The RDVs used inertial dampers and repulsorlifts to ensure that the soldier did not turn to paste or hit too hard respectively. All that the soldier felt was an odd sense of free fall then a jarring bump as they landed. Their intelligence says Solo has a skylight in his throne room. They needed to thread the needle and shoot right through the skylight and land in the throne room. With any luck, he was in the throne room and they could take him out there. If they weren't lucky, the coward would have run a bunker and they would have to go looking for him. ABD-01 climbed into his launch pod as the others were boarding thiers. In a few minutes now...

IC: Ivan-B427 (Slaughter) (1 of 100)

Slaughter was glad he was going in with the Omega Squad, he was sure that was where the best fighting was going to be. He got into his drop pod, a little tight, they didn't make these things to hold his 'big gun'. It was a custom job the Engineers worked up and he added to his personal collection. Essentially a large grenade launcher, it had two magazines. One held normal anti-personel grenades, and the other armor piercing grenades. If any tanks or heavy assault droids showed up, it was his job to take them out. That and soldiers who stood too close together.

He looked at his left hand, it was shaking. Trembling in anticipation, he called it. It always happened right before a fight, but as soon as he wrapped it around a gun he would be right as rain.

He could hear the countdown now, they were going to be dropped in 10... 9... 8... he tightened his grip on his rifle, 7... 6... 5... 4... He found himself thinking back to when he first started this outfit, he had been looking for work and money, now it was beyond that. 3... 2... 1... And they were off, launched into high orbit speeding down towards their target.

TAG

9. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: Here come the Beast.

IC: Mikel-C103(Rampage), Commando fighterpilot.(1 of 50)

Mikel was the lead for his small squadron, only fifty total fighters. These fighters were ACTUAL rebellion craft, built and recognized my Grand General Saint. They were called Kalisto Model,

[image=http://www.sgi.com/products/software/performer/images/spacecraft.jpg]

"Command, this is Rampage. I am on his tail, waiting for orbital drop."

Mikel was the Commando in charge of keeping Saints transport safe until he was dropped. If saint fell in the first few heats of battle, then the whole armies moral would be torn down. Mikel flew into sync with the pilot of the Orbital Dropship. only a few minutes left. He could already see the battle raging over coruscant, "Ok, Boys." He looked at the pilot of the Dropship, who gave the thumbs-up. Steering his fighter into the dropships shadow he engaged his active camouflage.

His Kalisto fighter shook a little from the stellar winds, they had only a few seconds left before battle was met, he whispered to himself, 'the reckoning'. All of the sudden his radar went mad, there were bogeys everywhere in the vacinity. He stayed below the dropship, vigilant for the enemy, then he saw them. Mikel came out of active camo and sped his way forward to meet the enemy. He let off two proton torpedoes, then re-engaged his camo, dissapearing to his enemies, but only from sight. The enemies radars could still read his alpha particle trails. He saw an explosion off to his right and his left wingmates comm channel went silent. The main wave of the enemy was gone, and Saints transport had now made it through the first obstacle of the day.

Regroping with his two wingmates left, they stayed out of camo and flew in a triangle around the dropship. Occasionally there would be small cannonfire incoming. Not enough to do any damage. Mikel realized they would be at the droppoint shortly. "Ok Canyon, on my left, we fly in the shield formation, we'll take all the hits for Saint." The two commandoes linked their computer systems together and the AI's controlled the flight. The ships were just the right size, that if they flew close enough together, their shields would combine and be more powerful, allowing them to take hits, without actually being hit.

Mikel sasw the Drop-pods release, and gave a quick solute to the speeding commandoes. "Our jobs done commandoes, standing orders are to escort the Droppship out of the combat zone then return to the battle. Mikel did just that. They returned to the battle, which was now a frenzy, he checked the numbers of his squad left, forty-two. They had lost eight pilots so far, and they were only ten minutes into this fight. Quickly but assuredly they entered combat with the enemy, they didn't know which, but the computer knew it was the enemy. His wingmen disposed of the immediate threats and Mikel got rid of those further away. they had racked up a total of seven kills already, three of them being Mikel's. Out of nowhere Mikel took a hit to the right ion engine. his speed started dropping dramatically, and his fighter was pointed towards coruscant, once he hit the gravity well of the planet, he would be a goner.

Mikel started reciting a lullaby that his mother had said to him as a child. he didn't do it consciously, but he did it nonetheless.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Jonathan-C799(Cupid), Commando Ship-to-Ship boarder.(1 of 200)

Jonathan's mission, the capture and destruction of the republic sideship, The Magot. He was one of two-hundred commando boarders, and his was one of five going onto this ship. one of five, that might never see the end of the day. fifteen seconds before they hit ship, ten seconds, five seconds.

"Command, this is Cupid, the loveboat has arrived." He called his superior as his ship latched onto the republic vessel. Jonathan got up and donned his helmet, and got to the door, it would take twenty seconds for the

10. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    The Hunter (Ryu Denieth, Dark Lord of the Sith)
    Coruscant

He strode across the high streets of Coruscant; his hands clasped behind his back as his escort of Sith surrounded him. Chaos ensued as The Hunter watched his Sith Empire decimate a corrupt Republic. The Jedi Knights had come but their presence would do little; their numbers had been reduced, both by joining Jinn Goemon?s Empire and also converting to the way of the Sith.

Ryu smiled, knowing Sal-Solo was breaking under the pressure of his capital being under siege. His generals had alerted him to the presence of reinforcements from all over the galaxy but he was not phased by the news. A plan like the Chief of State?s was expected.

[image=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/cannith/coruscant.jpg]

The Dark Lord of the Sith had responded by calling his own reinforcements from Vjun, positioning his fleet to cut off the reinforcements of both Jedi and Republic from leaving and firing upon them. Thousands had died under the siege of laserfire and kamikaze ships, Sith soldiers believing they died for Ryu?s Golden Path.

Through the corner of his eye, Ryu watched as three Jedi pounced upon his guard, murdering a few of his elite. It was no matter as the rest of the guard dispatched one of the Jedi Knights, but two had escaped through the defenses, screaming as they raised their blades high to strike The Hunter.

[image=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/cannith/sharingan_01.jpg]

The Red Apparatus had once again been brought to life, allowing Ryu to stop their attacks with ease. Using the Force, he stopped both blades in the air and directed a portion of Coruscanti street at the two. They cut through the durasteel, still intent on murdering the Dark Lord of the Sith.

But he had a trick up his sleeve, a technique he had been concealing for some time. Using the dark side of the Force, The Hunter leaped back from them, smiling as they sprinted towards him on feet enhanced by the supernatural powers of the Force. His hand ignited, currents of electricity pulsating around the gloved fist before Ryu thrust his hand out towards the Jedi Knights.

[image=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/cannith/Naruto1.jpg]

Rakiri

In Common, the technique?s true name was Lightning Blade, a technique used in the ancient times of the Sith, when more destructive powers had been used. Famous for its destructive power, the Lightning Blade unleashed a torrent of Force lightning upon foes yet more concentrated.

The two Jedi Knights died under this attack, the energy of the Force decimating the entire street in front of The Hunter. He only smiled in their deaths, continuing his stride towards the Imperial Palace.

TAG

11. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Imperial High Inquisitor Jaxin Morgan, Warlord of the Empire
    In Orbit above Kamino

Jaxin Morgan had heard about Coruscant, that it was undersiege. He could care less. The Sith empire was nothing more than a diversion from the real war. It was impossible for Ryu Deneith to hold so many Ships and not have the upper hand agaisnt all of them that were at war.

Jaxin sat in his private lounge before going to Kaminos surface, a very special person being brought to him from the detention center.

The door chimed and then slide open, two soldiers escorted the man in. He was a Zabrak, but not jsut any Zabrak. He was a trained Darksider who had studied under many different Force Senstive Cultures. They released him and handed him his Saber. The Zabrak wasted no time and activated it.

[image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a100/Zandoran/Young_sith.jpg]

Why have you brought me here Inquisitor?

The Darksider snarled at him as if he would cut Jaxin down, but Jaxin knew better.

I want you to help me Janos Omega. You are gifted, and you know this war will end disastrously. I have heard from a reliable source that Maarek Stele has hired bounty Hunters to kill me. I want you to destroy them, then kill Maarek Stele.

I know it was Maarek who sent you to Mustafar because you wouldn't join him. Let me help you repay the favor.

The Zabrak deactivated his saber and thought for a moment. This was his chance to take revenge, even if it meant doing what this Inquisitor wanted.

I'll do it, but once Maarek is dead, I am free.

Very Well, Once Maarek is dead I will not need your services any longer, but if you should choose to change your mind, then you could make a very nice living working for me.

The Zabrak was then escorted out and taken to a room where he would stay until Jaxin got him a ship.

Now it was time for Jaxin Morgan to meet with Admiral Kurz and the many men who helped run the Justice's Task Force.

TAG: NONE

OOC: More to come........

12. Radical_Edward

Radical_Edward Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Bastion

The Imperial War Council was ending. Senn left it struggling to go over how his life had changed in these past years. It was something he did often?reminisce about the past and try to figure out the obscure threads of the past that led to him arriving in this situation in this place at this time with these people.

Of course, there weren?t all that many people in his life right now. The Empress, Padme Solo, was always busy and preoccupied with Kira and her other companions. Arthur Steele was frequently away at war. His position as Commodore and honorary war-leader had pushed him into the forefront of military politics and into frequent battle with the corrupt Republic. The Action Lasses, being secret agents and Alpha Blue members, had their own issues to deal with which frequently resulted in them disappearing for long periods of time. Grand Moff Grace Disra was needed in the Legislature, to deal with the various crises of the day, and didn?t have time to waste with Senn. Even Allana Djo, his sometime boss, sometime friend, sometime life-partner, had her own life and missions which took her away from him at the drop of a hat. His very few contacts among the Rebellion and Jedi didn?t have much reason to speak with him, his old partner Witana Wassel never forgave him for temporarily deserting the Empire, and left the occasional threatening voice message, and even the friendly doorman at his building had been promoted and replaced with someone that Senn didn?t know.

He did always have the comfort?or threat?of his mother hanging over his head. Even though he had moved away from the Steele Estate, she had tried to be a part (an obnoxious part, but a part nonetheless) of his life. Adrianna Fayne-Steele eventually stopped coming by, and after that stopped calling, after he became a bore. Senn didn?t even want to think about building a relationship with his step-father, Maarek Steele.

Senn Fayne?s life began to drag. He worked with military logistics, held a deputyship with the Inquisition (a fact that he hated, even if the inquisition was starting to target evil Imperials, instead of just the moderates) he watched for accounting errors, crunched data, filed complaints, and pushed buttons. At the end of the day, he would go home, watch the holo, order delivery from one of the hundreds of restaurants in town, and wait until he passed out and the next day began. The worst part was that he didn?t even have a guaranteed pension for all of his work!

Just when it started to look like his life had hit the final dead end, a golden protocol droid slipped him a message at the end of a meeting and scampered off in a huff. The message contained instructions to come to a certain room in a certain building at a certain time. Despite the appeal of sitting on his sofa watching reruns of Severance Street that evening, he decided to drop by the secret convocation and see what it was so important.

When he walked into the room, he was prepared to demand overtime pay for staying after-hours. The people that met him, however, were not exactly what he had expected, not that he had any expectations.

Sitting in the secret meeting chamber were all of the people from his old life who had dropped out of his rolodex and into the filing cabinet that was his memory. Grace, Padme, Allana, Modesty, Chastity, Demure, Arthur, and plenty of other glossy-magazine-perfect people were in attendance.

?Welcome, Senn, to the League of Extra-Ordinarily Good-Looking People!?

?Wha??

Padme said "We wanted another name but the Action Lasses voted us out."

Grace said "Welcome back. You seem to be looking...bored out of your skull."

Demure replied "We can remedy that! All three of us."

"NO," Allana said.

"Yes!" Senn replied, "Wait...I mean...later!"

Allana stared at him and Senn wondered if it was a Force Power since he suddenly wanted to die.

Arthur said "Please take a seat Senn. We're having our first meeting."

He slipped into

13. NicholasFrey

NicholasFrey Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 3, 2003
    Bastion

Kira was still confused as he finished his jog back to the palace. He usually stayed out of Padme's affairs but if there was something of a pressing nature she would tell him. Why she hadn't told him she was engaged to marry a prince from Hapes was disturbing. Also how was he going to stop it? It couldn't be as easy as telling her to not do it, could it?

Thoughts like these plagued him on the way back as he was ushered through the security checks and let into her room where he went to the fresher to take a much needed shower. As the water hit his face he couldn't help thinking, 'Is she bored with me? Why does she have to marry him?'

Padme then walked up to him and grabbed him from behind as she started snuggling him "Hello Kira!"

Kira tensed, partly surprised and partly because of the situation he found himself in. Being naked in the shower was not a good place to be surprised either.

"Uh, hi Padme," he said pulling away from her.

"What? Are you embarrassed?" her eyes twinkled as she chuckled at him.

"It's not that...it's just..." he faltered and looked away.

"I know about the engagement," Kira's words could barely be heard over the shower.

She said "Oh!"

She paused "Well yeah, this is awkward."

"Why didn't you tell me? I mean....am I just...some servant to you?" he asked.

As soon as the words were out of his mouth he knew it was a mistake.

Padme lowered her head and started to tear up "It's not like that."

She then ran out of the room crying.

Kira mentally kicked the shavish out of himself as he quickly grabbed his clothes and turned the shower off. He ran after her.

"Padme wait!" he called out after her.

'Stupid idiotic nerf herding sack of Hutt slime,' he thought at himself.

Half dressed down the halls after her and eventually found her teary eyed by the fountain, staring into the waters where she seemed to be half-ghost by her pain that radiated in the Force....something he occasionally picked up vibrations through.

Kira approached her slowly.

"Padme, I'm sorry...it's just...I...don't know how to react to this. I...is this what you want? To marry this Prince from Hapes?" he asked.

He didn't even know the man's name.

Padme pouted and said "I don't know. I've never even met him. It was arranged by the Grand Vizer and Moff Stele."

"Do you have to go along with this? I mean for Sith's sake your the Imperial Empress!" he said then sighed.

"I'm sorry...I...." he trailed off.

He wanted to tell her that he loved her, that he didn't want her to go, that he wanted to marry her. But he kept his mouth shut, unsure if he should just let her go, that it may be best for the galaxy if he stayed out of royal politics.

'I am just a fighter pilot after all,' he thought.

Kira knew Padme could pick up on his thoughts but he didn't care, he did keep the ones about loving her buried deep for the time being.

Padme said "I don't know. I don't want to....but I have to do whatever it will take to stop the war and Hapes is very powerful...."

She shuddered.

"I love you," she spoke her words to Kira.

Kira looked not at her, but at his hand where she had grabbed it with her own. His gaze then moved up to meet hers. Jinn's words reverberated in his head. Maybe it was a true warning, maybe he had seen one of those weird Force visions and this was disastrous.

"I love you," he said giving her hand a squeeze, "don't marry him."

Padme then wrapped her arms around him and said "I won't."

"Pity," a voice spoke as Kira turned around to see Moff Stele and a host of Imperial Stormtroopers. They then peppered both of them with stun blasts.

14. NicholasFrey

NicholasFrey Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 3, 2003
    The Imperial Palace

Kira awoke with a hideous cough on the ground as he struggled to awaken even as he found himself in the bedroom, he had been moved here from the fountain outside where he'd been shot several times with stun bolts by Imperial stormtroopers. Beside himself was Jinn Goemon as the older Jedi Master looked at him quizzically as if wondering what had happened.

Kira looked at him as he clutched his head, "What happened? Wait! OW! Where's Padme?"

Jinn said "That is a very good question."

"By the looks of things, she's been absconded with."

"How did you end up here? And where's Fu?" Kira asked standing up.

The facts of what had happened were rushing through his head as he knew he had to go find her.

Jinn said "I was here fifteen minutes ago talking to you. Recall?"

"I remembered I had to tell you something. As for Fu, she's outside."

"Well ok, but I just thought you were going somewhere. I need to go after her, I need to stop Stele," he said knowing full well what that meant.

'I'll be going against the very government I swore to protect. But I don't care...I love her,' he thought.

Jinn said "I know, but it was fifteen minutes. You know your life is very complex and danger filled."

"You noticed huh? Well if it's just been fifteen minutes they couldn't have gotten far," he moved for the door.

Jinn said "Enough to get onboard a shuttle and leap into hyperspace. It isn't the Empire that's done this Kira. Also, no offence but you won't get five feet before Maarek has you killed."

"You need to plan ahead."

"Well I...." he trailed off.

"I don't plan very well, I follow orders....so I'm out of my element here," he said after wracking his brain for three minutes without coming up with anything that sounded good.

"Where did they go?" Kira asked Jinn.

Jinn said "Most likely they went to Hapes itself."

Jinn replied "If they can marry off Padme to the Lord there then they can clone her and take over the Empire...before killing her."

"I won't let that happen. But I can't just charge in there...damn Kira think!" he mumbled as he paced the room.

Jinn Goemon sat down on the bed as he said "Sometimes, it's good to ponder our options."

He paused "Have you considered infiltration?"

He said "Fu is a master of illusion now."

He stopped pacing and looked at Jinn, "Yes that's perfect! You'll help me?"

Jinn replied "If you desire."

"However, the real question will emerge what you'll do afterwards. Even if Maarek Stele is killed, it may mean that his allies will come after you. You and the Princess will have to lay low."

The soldier in him shuddered at the fact of not being able to fight, but he needed to do this, for Padme.

"If we have to lay low then we will," he said nodding once.

Jinn replied "Do you love her?"

"Padme I mean? Truly?"

Kira knew the answer to that but looked within himself to be absolutely sure, he looked up to meet the Jedi's gaze, "Yes I do."

Jinn replied "Then you should ask her to be with you always Kira. That's the nature of love."

He smirked "I'll support your union."

"Don't think of the Empire but think of yourselves."

Kira looked at the space between himself and Jinn.

"I'll ask her if she can give the Empire up and run away with me, I don't know what we'll do exactly but it seems this is no place for her or me anymore," he said, his eyes coming back into focus.

Jinn said "Home is where two people feel safe together. You'll always have a home. I'm sorry I couldn't have been more of a friend to you."

He started to walk out.

"Hey wait! You were going to help me get her back!" he ran after Jinn.

Jinn said "Yes, I'm walking to my starship."

Kira said "Oh."

Jinn said "You are an impatient lad aren't you. It comes from your father."

Kira almost stopped, "My father? What do you know of my father?"

He didn't even know too much, he had been raised by the academy for as long as he remembered. That's why he had become best friends with Arthur, he h

15. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    High Inquisitor Jaxin Morgan
    Conference Room, Kamino

Jaxin Morgan watched as Grace Disra entered the Conference Room. Jaxin ahd several datapads laid out and was standing a little to the side.

Today would be either a grand, or disastrous day. She took the seat he offered to her.

I came, Inquisitor, because I was curious as to what would make such a change. This plan is nothing at all like you, from what I have heard.

She knew something was fishy about this, but what, she couldn't tell as of yet.

Indeed, All my life I have served who ever was in power, doing as I was ordered. Now I know that it is time something be changed.

Maarek Stele must be stopped, and this war ended. The Empire can remain in power, but we will need the might of those with a vision to do so. I want to provide you with that vision.

My plan is simple, yet it is as complicated as the different forces warring against each other. First, Maarek Stele must be unseated. I have seen to this already.

Next, resources must be gained. We waste more than we receive. Doing so means that wihtin two months time, we will have no resources. Money is also being wasted on useless things. Ships are wasted, Mens lives are given to sacrafice. All of this can be changed, with time. To regain what we are losing is simpe, yet costly. Crime Lords hold almost infinite resources. Every known Crime Lord can be removed from power, and then we simply replace them with an Imperial in disguise as a Criminal. That Crime Lords power base, is then our own.

Doing so not only gives us Credits, but ships, Manpower, experts in certain fields, and a wealth of knowledge that we at one time were not privy too.

He paused, knowing that what he ahd jsut outlined would be treasoon as well as ruining many power players who already help the Empire somewhat.

Why me Jaxin, what can I do to help?

It is simple my dear, Talk to those who place support in the Former Pelleaon movement and have them support you and I. Which brings me to the heart of the plan. Inorder for any of this to work we msut control the planets we target wihtout contention. Which is easy, each time we take control of a planet, we replace its ruling government with Loyal Imprials and make it militarily controlled. That si where we go wrong, that creates the hatred and spawns rebellions.

What we must do, is take their existing government and give them a reason for us to reamin and them to become Imperials. We remove the criminals from their streets, help make the conditions better. Find certain resources that would make them economically sound, then give them profit from such resources. Train their own people to be civilian guards. Take their existing rulers and make them Imperials Governors rahter than place one there whom they will hate.

We can make this galaxy better, we need only gain the right allies and do the work properly. What say you, Grace Disra?

She looked at him speechless. maybe this man could help change the Galaxy after all.

TAG: Charlie or anyone who wants to step in.......

OOC: I'll post more about Janos Omega later, only one rule..Dont kill him....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Agent Lex
    Kamino

Agent Lex had been hired by Maarek Stele for a job. His meeting with Maareks Associate was interesting, even up to the point where he shot the man and dumped his body into the volatile waters that are on the surface of Kamino.

Lex was a hired hitman who was once an Imperial Intelligence Officer. He worked undercover and did what he wwas ordered to. Unfortunately for Maarek Stele the man that had been his best friend and boss was a one Cyrus Morgan. Cyrus had died during a mission shortly after Jaxin had entered into the Imperial Academy, he made Lex promise to take care of his son and to give him the chance to make a difference. Now was the time to live up to his promise.

He h

16. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thorr Prenn

The two ships arrived out of hyperspace into what was one of the most insane battles Thorr had ever seen. He felt many dark powers on the planet itself, so that was where he and his squadron was going to go. He oppened up a Fleet wide channel, and spoke to the entire Jedi Order.

"Okay guys, this is it. Show them what you are made of. Keep this channel oppen, once we see the need, we will issue a fleet wide retreat order. Come back to your mother ship immedaitly. May the force be with you, may the force be with us all." And with that, he switched over to the channel open for the council. Each member of the council was in control of a division, 250 piolets. "Alright masters, this is it. Kyle and Jacen, you are going to lead your division agains the Imperails, Jaina and Streen, you are going against the Rebellion, the rest of you, just go where you are needed."

In his division, there were squads led by him, his wife, his new "apprentice" and Allana Djo, with whom was starting to become more and more impressed. Also leading a squad was his wifes best friend Sarai. He opened the channel to his division now.

"Alright 2nd division, we are going planetside. Have you lightsabre at the ready, and be ready to fight. We are going on a sith hunt! Follow your squad leaders orders, and stick in your wing pairs. May the force be with you."

As they were taking off, Thorr reached out to his beautiful wife. The wife who had supported him this entire time, undoubtably the love of his life. She was anxious, the way she always was before a battle. He sent good feelings and love thourgh the force, and then they were off. The Jedi grand master led his squad through the dazzelying display of deadly lights, all sides going against eatchother. Somewhere in the din, he felt his friend Saints presence, and the former Grand General of the Rebellion was full of crazyness inside. The two would have to get together for some caf when this was all over with...

TAG: Charlie, Pheonix, Ryu, any

OOC: Who is the president of the rebellion?

17. Radical_Edward

Radical_Edward Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    OOC: The honor of president of the Rebellion goes to the same individual who also is the legal (yet powerless) president of the Republic, Allania Crane, recently recovered from brain surgery.

[image=http://photobucket.com/albums/b323/Shadoloo/TFTP%20II/th_1127144227bgroslin.jpg]

[b]Coruscant[/b]

The battle illuminating both the daytime and nightime sky of Coruscant was not just a fantastic light show for the few inhabitants of the planet still brave or foolish enough to reside on the surface of the world, it was also a harrowing and destructive storm of chaos that threatened the fragile planet. The stray missiles, projectiles, lasers, and falling wrecks from space destroyed buildings and forests alike, setting the world ablaze.

The Yuuzhan Vong caretakers of the world were not, however, willing to let this catastrophy undo all of their years of work to stabilize the ecosystem of the once-dead planet.

With the planetary shields disabled by the Torpedo Sphere, the last lines of defense for the planet were crumbling. The Vong Shapers retreated to their fortresses and bunkers, including the Well of the World Brain, and brought their own protective capabilities to life. Soon, the skies and space above Coruscant were darkened by twirling, black singularities and voids. Miniature Black Holes appeared over the planet, absorbing laser blasts, missiles, fighters, and starships alike, not discriminating between the half-dozen factions present. Each presented a hazard to the planet, and needed to be stopped.

Coruscant suddenly became a much more dangerous place for anyone not on the surface of the planet.

[hr]

The leader of Alpha Gold and the Watchers, Vice-Chancellor [b]Dif Scaur[/b], was no stranger to the skies of his planet turning to a flaming swamp. He had escaped dozens of worlds as they were in the process of falling to the Republic, Empire, Yuuzhan Vong, and now he would escape from the Sith, as well. He was a survivalist, but also a pragmatist. He couldn't leave Coruscant so soon. If the Chancellor were to fall into the wrong hands or meet a premature end at the hands of an assassin or enemy combatant, the Galactic Alliance could be ruined. It wasn't that the Republic depended on Thracken Sal-Solo for survival, not nearly. Scaur had intended to 'remove' the man from power himself before long. The problem stemmed from the fact that Sal-Solo always had the Master Control System for the entire Republic military in his possession at all time.

The small datapad, inconspicuous and unobtrusive, was essential for issueing orders to the ships and soldiers of the Galactic Alliance across the length of the galaxy. Keeping the military engine running would be virtually impossible if the codes and control system were to be lost. Dif Scaur needed to remove them from Sal-Solo's possession.

He summoned several companies of the [b]Watchers[/b] to his side. These were not the typical police-enforcement types which dealt with minor crimes, but the elite spearhead of the organization, more than a match for anyone foolish enough to cross their path.

"Locate the Chancellor," Scaur ordered them, "Keep him safe. Don't let him be vaporized, and don't let him lose any of his possessions. If he stops breathing before I arrive, then bring his body to my shuttle. Go."

The Watchers didn't speak. They made a double-clicking sound in response, then turned and rushed off through the corridors of the Government Complex on Coruscant. Dif Scaur didn't know if they were human and just didn't like to talk, or if the Watchers were some alien incapable of Basic speach, as their faces and distinguishing features were rather well masked, and it didn't really matter to him as long as they got the job done.

---

[b]TAG: Y'all at Coruscant[/b]

18. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005

Jon, the man with the plan. His squad moved with unheard of precision taking down almost everything with the utmost reverence. The republic stood no chance if this is how it was planetside. Quickly but ussuridly, they moved towards the Bridge. Once, twice, yet a third time they encountered the republics forces, and three times they annihilated the whole thing.

Coming down the halls towards the Bridge, the group finally split up, they had two missions today, blow the reactors core, and take command of the bridge to send it into the sun. These commandoes were ruthlessly efficient, and they knew it. The first group, Jon and one of his men arrived on the bridge moments after they split up. The other was a slicer and went to work, recalculating exit vectors. ?done sir,? he said to Jon. Then the two went off, in search of the Reactor core.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Grace-C460(Amnesia), Commando Marine.(1 of 450)

Grace was behind the first of the barricades when there was an explosion on the inside of the CP, and she knew what was about to happen. From all over, there came sounds?the speech of the Anzati. It was dark, just the way they liked it. The Anzati, led by a Dark Jedi lept over the first of six barricades and charged the troopers. Grace rose her blaster level with the head of one of the Anzati, and fired, the shots struck home, and as her and her squad were pushed back, she dropped them still.

Seeing the ingited lightsaber of the Anzati Dark Jedi, she ordered her squad to spread out and concentrate their fire on the one Sith, he could not deflect five different angles of blaster shots, repeatedly shot at him. She gave the signal and the firing commenced, unexpectedly the sith DID deflect them, until a bolt from one of her snipers struck him in the forehead. Grace gave another signal and her squad stopped firing, and all went silent.

For moments the attack stopped, the commandoes were pushed to the second barricade. They lost seven of their valuable troops and another three were wounded, but all was still well. Grace sat on a small box of ammo, she saw that one of the bodies pulled from the carnage was that of her superior, Kent-C521(Savage), she stood up and looked at the communications device on her arm, ?Amnesia, this is command, Savage has fell?The commandoes are yours now.?
    Total Commando Count:775
    Pilots:137
    Boarders:198
    ODST:97
    Marines:433

TAG: Anyone.

OOC: I want some criticism on my post, please PM me with any suggestions.

19. ColdFire

ColdFire Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Omega Squad and co.

The commandos were standing in the newly cleared Throne room. A few minutes before, they had been launched from the orbital vessel. Their pods streaked through the atmosphere, using repulsors to guide and slow their descent. ABD-01's pod was the first in the order, his could travel slightly faster due to his construction. 50 feet from the window, the droids pod blew open, sending him into a free-fall, then crashing through the windows. This was expected, he had special equipment to make sure he survived the landing in full fighting order. Dropping through the air, he hit the ground and tumbled, the spare equipment flaking off as he popped to his feet, dual gatlings at the ready. The only guard was a couple of soldiers at the door, and ABD gunned them down as they stood. Half a minute later, the rest of the pods dropped with pinpoint precision through the skylight to rest on the floor. Their doors popped off and the commandos jumped out, ready to fight.

Fifteen commandos stood in the throne room ready for a fight. And they wouldn't be disappointed. As soon as the dust settled from the landing, soldiers began pouring into the room. Slaughter took aim at one in the middle and fired a grenade. The grenade shot out at a high velocity, ripped right through his chest and into the wall behind him to explode in a fireball. "Oops, had it set to armor peircing."

Half of the commandos started blasting while the others quickly pushed over a couple of the drop pods to form a sort of a barricade to shield them from the blaster fire. These were normal republic troopers, the commandos could hold them off all day.

"Close that door!" Saint said.

ABD-01 and Second team took aim at the top of the door and peppered it with fire, weakening it, then Slaughter shot a grenade into it collapsing the door and part of the hallway beyond.

"Ya know, that wouldn't have worked if they didn't have all of that fancy molding up above the door." Singe said.

"Be glad it did. Now we have a breather." Frosty said.

"Sparky, Where do you think the target is?" Saint asked.

Sparky replied. "My maps indicate his apartments should be behind the throne room through some service rooms. Kitchen, laundry, that kind of thing."

"Let's go then. Give 'The Cheat' the map. 'The Cheat', take point. Omega's right behind."

ABD's eyes flashed as he recieved the floorplans for the palace, then lifted his gatlings and hustled out of a door in the back, the rest of the commandos following close behind.

Tag

20. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    OOC: Fabulous stuff here guys, its one of your best days I think. I'll do one of the "Big Posts" today as soon as I get back from my Dental Appointment. You're really conveying all the darkness and yet epicness of the invasion.

Kudos.

21. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC:this could get us nominations for the spring awards!

Jon and his teammate finally met up with the others, they had gotten stuck going around a corner, there was about thirteen not-as-advanced battledrois trying to cut them off from getting to the reactor core. Jon arrived and the commandoes looked at him, one of them spoke up, ?Sir, thirteen Battledroids, older models, command said not leave them alive, but they have some type of advanced personal shielding systems.?

?Okay, that means we need a grenade, hey Vinh, give me an EMP grenade?after I throw this rush ?em use your punch daggers and take ?em down quickly.?

The maneuver was performed flawlessly, and the Commandoes entered the reactor core.

?Kelly! Get a satchel on that core, put some extra charges on, so it definitely blows, before it gets to the sun.?

Jon led his group out of the republic ship, it was about to be one big firework. As they entered their shuttle and left the ship, they watched it change directions, as about half of the other republic vessels were doing?

IC: Grace-C460(Amnesia), Commando Marine.(1 of 450)

Grace was now in command, and she didn?t like to wait. She called the captains of the teams together and told them her plan. ?Our orders are to take as much space as possible as we move towards the Republic ?palace? when we get there, we are supposed to aid in the capture and elimination of all Royal Guards, and Sal Solo. I don?t know if you are getting the same vibe, I don?t don?t think we are gaining much space, sowe?re going to charge the enemy. All squads are going separate, we will move silently through the streets, and abandon this CP, we will meet two blocks away from the palace and set up another CP there.? Everyone nodded and got theirsquads.

As one, the marine commandoes charged their foes taking back the first barricade, and slaughtering all they fell upon. The Anzati were taken by surprise, the vigor with which the commandoes fought could not be matched by anything other than a rancor. Grace charged, guns blazing with Orange blaster fire. An Anzati droid stepped in front of her. She took milliseconds to think and jumped on top of the droid, shoving a grenade into it?s circuitry she leapt off and ran past her foes.

On the other side of the Anzati siege she stopped to regroup with her squad, she looked at her Vitals HUD, all four of them were still alive. One by one the four commandoes arrived, then they trekked all the way through the black streets, towards the indominable fortress.

TAG: All

Total Commando Count:761
    Pilots:133
    Boarders:197
    ODST:95
    Marines:426

22. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thorr

Thorr watched his screen as the Jedi ships flickered off one by one. Katarn's squad was taking some major hits. But there was nothing he could do to stop it now. He had to get his division planetside. He led his dvision on a straight course to the planet. Dodging lasters, rocks, ships, and every other remenat of existance destroyed by the battle overhead. He saw as the Vong technology (if you could call it that) deployed over the atmosphere, and he knew his window was closing. He had to get there, and NOW!

"Alright team, straight towards the surface. Follow your squad leader, and do what they do. Those voids seem to digest everything that comes near them, so stay clear." (It was a hollow order, he knew that he would at least loose a third of his team on the ride in, but he could hope otherwise)

Thorr flipped over to the squad channel.

"Single file formation you guys, stay behind your wing partner. I will lead, follow me, and don't shoot at anything. We are in too close of quarters to shoot at anything, you will just hit one of us." Thorr knew that these would be the last words many of them heard. He hoped they knew what they were dying for. "May the force be with you."

He flipped over to a private comm with his wife.

"Hey, listen, I don't want you to try anything. If it gets too bad, I want you to jet. The order needs one of us alive, and if you die, I will also." He knew what her response would be, even before she said it.

"No. We are in this together, and we are in it untill the end. We both know that the order needs you way more than me, but that is beside the point. We are going to get out of this; we are going to get out of this together. I love you."

Thorr could almost hear the tears in her voice. He was going to reply, but ran out of time due to the rapid approach of the "void of death" stright ahead. He smoothly turned his figher a little to the left, just enough to pass this one, and not run into the next one. He hoped his squad saw the adjustment...

Three of them didn't. It was the three young ones. Now they would never know the joys of becoming old. It was Thorrs fault. He should have warned them.

On the trip to planetside, two more of Thorr's squad was claimed, and 43 more of the division. All were young, coragous Jedi knights, who had died for what they beleived in. It was now Thorr Prenn's job to make sure they didn't die in vain...

TAG: Charlie, Any

23. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Coruscant
    Sal Solo's Office

The fate of the galaxy depended on who reached Sal Solo first. Sal Solo's destruction wasn't in question. The little man had less friends than Xandel Carivus did when he nearly destroyed the Empire by declaring himself Emperor and briefly being unopposed. The "elite" that was loyal to the Republic was being annihilated on three sides. The Republic Commanders led by Saint, the Jedi, and the Sith had effectively crushed his forces utterly and the remainder were surrendering to the Jedi and Rebels in hopes of gaining mercy.

Those foolish enough to surrender to the Sith hoping that they would find a place in the new regime were swiftly executed. The Hunter had no use for genocidal butchers, slavers, and spice addicts that composed the mercenary armies of Sal Solo's Republican Guard.

"I'll make it through this...I'll make it through this..." Sal Solo hid under his desk even as the battle started to be between the various factions that were triumphant.

The Sith soldiers were well trained and outnumbered the Republican soldiers terribly but they took heavy losses in every engagement with the Commandoes and the Jedi Knighthood. It was simply a testament to the skill and ability of the Jedi and Saint's Legion that the Sith Soldiers weren't able to match them blow for blow. They did not have to though and they inflicted causalties in every engagement. Though the Hunters belief that his forces would overwhelm the pair easily was ill founded and his best legions would possibly be a quarter to half their size at the end of the day.....at present they seemed they would carry the day.

It was then the door to his office was opened and Sal Solo closed his eyes while trembling, opening only one to see Dif Scaur looking at him. Behind Dif Scaur were a dozen of his Watchmen stormtrooper like elite troopers. The jack booted thug in the black unifom covered with medals for butchering women, children, the elderly, and unarmed men as often as the pathetic peasants with inferior tech that qualified as 'rebels' was smiling.

[image=http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/columbia_pictures/final_fantasy__the_spirits_within/hein3.jpg]

"OH THANK YOU!" Sal said so happily.

Dif Scaur said "Halo him."

Sal was then 'ringed' around the neck with a Control Collor. His eyes glazing over.

Dif Scaur said "A Dark Jedi's device.....it only works on the weak minded. Which I think you qualify. Where is the Datapad?"

"In my pocket," Sal Solos said in a dry mechanical voice.

Dif Scaur felt his head, surely Sal hadn't been that stupid. However....there it was.

"Excellent...now *I* control the galaxy. Kill him," Dif said without even looking into the face of the Chancellor. The blaster shot ended the far too long reign of Sal Solo.

That was when the Datapad was destroyed by the Blaster Bolt from the side of the windows.

"WHAT!?" Dif turned around to see the outline of Alucard at the window.

[image=http://movies.galaraf.net/FinalFantasy/18General_Hein.jpg]

Alucard said "The Republic has grown far too corrupt to be allowed to survive. Now it dies its final death. The remainder of the fleet will surrender to whomever is the strongest. I leave to your death now General."

Dif Scaur shouted "FIRE!"

His soldiers' blaster fire might have been raindrops for the affect it had on Alucard as he fell backwards down below. That was when The Hunter finally cut his way into the Presidential Office. Dif Scaur was the last ranking surviving member of the Republic government as his troopers had arrested the Puppet Senate, eliminated High Command, and now were fighting to hold the palace.

Dif Scaur stared at the Sith Lord and pulled his gun...

Evil monster that Scaur was....he was not a coward.

[Tag]

24. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Coruscant

Red Knight lifted up a tank and threw it at a speed of several hundred miles per hour as it bowled through a hundred Sith Troopers like a bowling ball even as he reflected back laser fire into the heads of tanks while cutting down every single soldier that came in his way with his twin spinning lightsabers. The former Emperor inflicted more damage with his assaults than countless other Jedi working in tandem as he worked to cover the entry of his fellows into the Palace.

[Master Thorr,] he contacted the Jedi Master with the Force. [The Dark Lord of the Sith has already entered into the Palace. I also have felt Sal Solo's death. With so many of the Republic goverment's officials dead.....I'm afraid the government is dead and there's going to be nothing for anyone to surrender for us. It'll be up to you to hold together the new government.....err forgive me for giving you political advice Master. I used to be an Emperor and all that....]

He decapitated the General of the Sith Troopers after tearing down the walker with telekenesis and cutting open the cockpit. He had to absorb the energy of the next blow from a starfighter that bore down on him even as he tore the Twin Ion engines out of it and let it crash. He was verging dangerously close to the Dark Side right now but didn't care as he had to protect his troops.....he had slain over 2000 of the Dark Lord's elite soldiery and didn't think he was half done. Ganner's Last Stand was seemingly very close to what was going on around him.

That was when Auberyn was shot through the chest not five feet before him.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Palpatine shouted as he'd only taken a second to rest his mind and had missed the Sith Trooper as she'd lead her commandos in.

Auberyn slumped forward as the Jedi and Commandoes continued past him towards the Palace to engage the Sith elite.

The Emperor screamed as the first person who'd treated him as a person since his redemption started to die in his arms.

[Tag]

25. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Darth Revan's Starcruiser

[image=http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/c/cc/Executor_04.jpg]

[image=http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Image:Revanprofile.png]

Darth Revan waited in the War Room as he stared at the images of the Final Battle for Coruscant. The Republic had been destroyed. He had no doubt Dif Scaur and the Watchmen would be utterly mopped up within moments by the Elite of Darth Hunter. Ryu Deneith was a powerful Sith Lord and his forces were well disciplined and well trained. The Jedi Knighthood had been assembled by Thorr Prenden and they fought in totality a futile fight but would inflict unimaginable causalties upon the Sith along with Saint's Commandoes. The greatest warriors of the galaxy were all there and soon to be wiped clean from the universe, leaving only the weak minded and easily confused. The Anzati would continue to kill members of all sides until they were all weak and in dissarray.

"Everything is going as I have forseen," Darth Revan said.

Palpatine and the Hunter, no matter how well intentioned both had been, had existed to further the ambitions of Darth Revan. The Empire would soon pass from the hands of Moff Disra and Lady Padme to Maarek Stele even as Revan himself would take command of the dead Republic. He had a copy of all of the Datapad entries that would allow him to dominate the galaxy's militaries and The Hunter had done a fine job of uniting the Outer Territories. In one fell swoop when he marshalled his forces on Coruscant and defeated the victors of that conflict....he would rule the universe.

[image=http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/thumb/5/5f/Admiral_piett.jpg/300px-Admiral_piett.jpg]

Georff Piett, grandson of the Admiral said "Shall we move now milord?"

"Yes," Revan answered "Let Endgame begin."

[Tag]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.