main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars: The Adventures of John Skywalker

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Magmus, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Magmus

Darth_Magmus Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2008
    Hey guys! I've been working on this fan fic for a while and I decided I wanted to share this with you! Reply's are very welcome!

Episode 1: Adventures of John Skywalker

Before the rise of the galactic empire Anakin Skywalker was born but he wasn't born alone! Little to the knowledge of many characters in the star wars universe he was born a twin!

Prologue

The woman lay on the med bay table screaming. In truth giving birth to a baby hurt bad but she didn?t think of the pain she would feel. The med droid gave her some sedatives and painkillers to calm her down and numb the pain, this was working and they were making progress.

"I can see the head, keep pushing", the droid said in an emotionless tone. The baby finally came crying out but she was still feeling more pressure. "There?s still one more to go", the droid said while wrapping up the crying baby that had just been born and setting it down in a cot. She pushed until the second one came out the baby wasn?t even crying, it was just looking around at its surroundings. ?They are both boys",the droid said, ?what are these twins to be called?"

She looked at the crying baby and said, ?ill call him Anakin.......little Annie",she said as Anakin was put in her arms, ?and ill call my other son John. My little baby John",she said smiling, ?my two sons", as she held them both tearfully.

The woman was put in a dorm in the med centre to rest. She only had a couple of days before she had to see if Watto won them in the upcoming podrace, we'll manage, she thought to herself. Just then a man walked into the room he had a big coat and didn?t look like he was from any where on the Outer Rim let alone Tatooine.

He looked at her and said, "Shmi?....Shmi Skywalker?"

"You know me but i do not know you, what do you want?",Shmi said anxiously.

"I am Sifo Dias and I will cut to the chase. You will have to give up one of your sons.? Upon seeing the reaction on Shmi?s face he hastily added, ?its dangerous keeping them two together."

"Of course you will not take my sons away from me!?, Shmi said fearfully, ?Their my life, their the only thing I have in this world! my-",before Shmi could finish Dias walked over and touched her head she instantly fell asleep. Dias had only one option left. He would have to wipe her memory. Its the only way he could stop a catastrophe.

9 YEARS LATER

John woke up with confusion. His dream had been weird. It wasn?t the only time he went into this dream either, it was recurring and he couldn?t quite place why he was dreaming about slaves and a few sand people but it was really interesting to see that in his dream he was a Jedi. He walked outside his room in the slave quarters and went to the toilet, he then came back to his dingy bed, trying to get comfortable so he could go back to sleep. He lay there, wondering about the dream when a girl came to the door.

"Oh hi Moira",he said still a bit shaken. Moira was three years older than John, who was 9,she had ginger hair a cute face and her left eye was green but the other was blue. She looked concerned.

"You look a bit off today John what?s wrong?"

"I had a weird dream.. I was a Jedi and I came back to Tatooine to free the slaves",John said this without any concerns but deep down he had thought it was so real. Trying to get off the subject John spoke again "Moira what are you up to for the day?"

"Well its a free day for all the slaves so I was thinking we should loot a shop all the way on the other side of Mos Eisley",Moira said smiling.

"Why should we go that far?",John asked curiously

"I?ve heard the guy just lost his best slave",Moira said informingly.

"What?s his name?"

"His names Watto and he owns a junk shop but he has valuable stuff."

"Ok we'll leave in a couple of minutes!", John was happy, working for Jabba the Hutt was no easy task but he got days off so he was thankful. Anyway, what?s the worst that can happen, John thought to himself. Getting dressed was the easiest thing about being a slave since he only had one pair of clothes anyway. He fol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.