main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: The Assassin Project- Chancellor's Greeting(Updated 05.21.03)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Obi-Wan21, Mar 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Title: The Assassin Project
    Author: Obi-Wan21
    Rating: PG
    Genre: Action and Adventure
    Timeframe:6 Months after The Battle of Geonosis
    Disclaimer: All the characters in this Fic belong to George Lucas except for Sha-Rak. He belongs to me.
    Story: A Galaxy Divided by War. Both sides being lead by Sith. Both in a dead lock. The Jedi are falling one by one. And the Chancellor of the Republic will soon reveal his true motives. And on a remote planet, a new enemie is being created....

Okay. Let me have another go at writing a fic! It begins!

-------------------------------------------
    Part 1: The Discovery

On the homeworld of the Jin'ha a robed Jedi watches from a cliff a meeting taking place in a large building between Count Dooku and the leader of the Jin'ha, Sha-Rak. Sha-Rak's armor looked muck like the other Jin'ha's armor, except in the places that were normaly black were a dark blue. He also had a sword hooked to the left side of his belt. Unlike other Jin'ha who have it on their backs. The hilt was blue and black with markings of all kind over it. Using a small pair of electrobinoculars the Jedi was able to get a closer look on the meeting. Also a little before the meeting he had placed a small mic on the window and everything they said came through the electrobinoculars. He heard Count Dooku say: "Master Sha-Rak, if you side with the Confederacy of Independent Systems, and add your assassin droids with the Federations and Geonosis' droid army we will be un-stoppable! The Republic will have no choice, but to bow down to us!" "Hmm. If what you say is true, Count. Then I will join your cause," replied Sha-Rak. "Excellent. Sign this." Dooku layed out the treaty. "As you wish." Sha-Rak signed it. "The assassin droids will be sent to the main base on Geonosis," Sha-Rak said. "Good. I look forward to seeing them in action." Dooku picked up the treaty. "If they are as good as you say... this Clone War will be over quickly." Dooku turned to walk out. Sha-Rak leaned back in his chair. "Oh. Don't worry. The assassin droids have been trained by my best warriors. Those Clone Troopers can't win against them." The Jedi put his electrobinoculars in his belt and got up. "I need to get back to the Republic and warn them of this new droid. We don't stand a chance unless we're ready," the Jedi thought to himself. He turned and got in his Jedi Starfighter which was just a few feet away from him. The ship took off and connected with it's hyperdrive ring. It then blasted off.

---------------------------------------
    Well? Good? Bad? What? Tell me! Please! Part 2 soon!

2. Spider-Man_Movie

Spider-Man_Movie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2002
    I love it! But when you say small start, you mean it! Only Dooku was in it! And some Jedi! I want to see more characters from the movies. But I like it so far!

3. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Part 2: Meeting With The Council
    ---------------------------------------------

The Jedi Starfighter landed in the hanger bay of The Jedi Order. The Jedi jumped out of it and quickly headed for the Council room. The Jedi stopped infront of a door after walking some time and opened it. He stepped into a room filled with twelve great Masters of the Force. He walked to the center and faced Yoda. He then lowered his hood. It was Obi-Wan. He had cut his hair short, but still had a beard. "Obi-Wan it's good to see you back," said Mace Windu. "Thank you, Master," replied Obi-Wan. "Know something, do you?" asked Yoda. "Yes Master. The leader of the Jin'ha have signed a treaty with Dooku. They have also created a special kind of droid. I don't know much about it. Except that it's being called an Assassin Droid. Sha-Rak is sending them to a base on Geonosis. If we get there in time, we might be able to stop them from sending the driods out." Obi-Wan looked to the Council. "General Kenobi, you and your Padawan can handle that mission. Most of the other Jedi are busy and we think you are best to lead a taskforce in and out of their alive." Mace crossed his arms. "I will accept, Master. But my Padawan may not want to. Ever since Padme has been missing he hasn't cared to do much." Obi-Wan lowered his head. "Hmm. Care to much for Padme, he does. And to little he thinks of learning more about the Force. Thinks more powerful, he should be. Destroy him in time, it will." Yoda pointed at Obi-Wan. "I understand, Master," Obi-Wan said looking up to the old great warrior. "Come Obi-Wan, the Chancellor would like us to meet him in his office. The Clone trooper's starfighters are done and he would like for us to see them." Mace got up. He then walked to the door and opened it. Mace left the room and Obi-Wan followed slowly behind him. 'You should have never let Obi-Wan train the boy, Master Yoda." Plo Koon turned his head to the little Master. "See that now, I do. Reckless Obi-Wan is with training. More focused he should be." Yoda said in a strong tone. "That boy could destroy us all!" Saesee Tiin said sounding very worried. "Could he really be The Chosen One?" Eeth Koth asked. "If he fails. Another there is." Yoda said in a low, but powerful voice. Yoda was a smart Jedi Master and the Council knew he could be trusted, but who was the other he spoke of? And why didn't he tell them?

--------------------------------------------------Well? What do you think of part 2?

4. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Going up! Part 3 coming soon!

5. Charis

Charis Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 29, 2002
    Only just got round to reading this Obi-Wan21 :)

It's very good, but I wish your posts were longer :p

I'm looking forward to Part 3 :D

6. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Part 3 will be very soon! I'm almost done with it! It's gonna be a little longer!

7. Cammi_Kenobi

Cammi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2003
    Good job and congrats on getting the courage to wright your first fic! Keep it up!

8. Cammi_Kenobi

Mar 30, 2003
  9. Cammi_Kenobi

Mar 30, 2003
  10. Cammi_Kenobi

Mar 30, 2003
  11. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Someone else likes my story?! That's hard to believe! Well then I guess I will update it then. Look tomorrow for Part 3!

12. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Part 3: Chancellor's greeting
    --------------------------------------------

As Obi-Wan and Mace Windu entered the Chancellor's office, he cut off the discussion to someone very quickly. Obi-Wan and Mace then each sit down in a chair. "Master Kenobi, I'm glad to see you made it back here alive and well," Palpatine said smiling. "It's good to be back, Chancellor," Obi-Wan replied. "Chancellor, what about these Starfighters for the Clones?" Mace asked. "Ahh yes. I will bring them up," Palpatine said clicking on a hologram which brought up a ship that was red and white. It had the Republic sign on it's left and right wing. The wings were both straite as a board and the cockpit was a small round shape that could only fit one Clone. "It's a Twin Ion Engine Fighter, TIE Fighter for short," Palpatine answered. "Excellent. These will do great in Battle," Mace stood up. "now if you'll excuse us, Obi-Wan has a mission to go on." "Will those Fighters be with Anakin and I on our mission?" Obi-Wan asked. "Yes. This will be the TIE Fighters first mission. Let's hope they do good," replied the Chancellor. Obi-Wan and Mace then started to leave the room. "May The Force Be With You on your mission, Master Kenobi. I hope to see you back soon," Palpatine grined. "Thank you." Obi-Wan bowed. The two Masters then left the room. "Sidious, what are you up to?" Palpatine thought to himself.

----------------------------------------Well, what did you think of Part 3? Good, bad? Part 4 soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.