main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga STAR WARS..........The Chronicles Of Parydow I, Attack Of The Sith..........Part I

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by OlorinBokkaido, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OlorinBokkaido

OlorinBokkaido Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    I'm a bit new to this and a bit of a rookie at this writing stuff, so, um this is just the basic version, with your feedback, i hope to improve this and maybe even get this published. (Big ambition, i know)

STAR WARS
    The Chronicles Of Parydow
    Story I, Attack Of The Sith
    I
    ?I am here to address the council on my plan to find out what life is like in the rest of the galaxy.? Said the man. He was standing in the middle of the round room at the top of the council tower, talking to the people sitting in seats adjacent to the walls curving around him.
    ?Continue, Master Nydos. We are eager to hear your plan.?
    Said the man to the left of him.
    ?I believe, that if we send 5 of our Jedi to this city covered planet of ?Coruscant?, we shall be able to gather almost all of the information we need. Our men will access files and find out all they can on wars, maps, history, anything that will be useful?
    ?What if someone got suspicious?? Queried a man to the other side of him.
    ?Then we would leave immediately.?
    ?This plan is still not full-proof but could be worked on.? Remarked a person who gave the impression of being in a position of high authority,
    ?I believe there is a very trustworthy man who goes by the name of Yoda, Master Yoda. Apparently, he leads the Jedi Council and is the wisest of them all. Maybe I could reveal our planet to him, Master Baysto??
    ?But my king, the secrecy of our planet is of utmost importance; surely you could not trust this man that you speak of!? Said the man in reply, very unhappy with the idea.
    ?The force tells me he is to be trusted. I believe he can even keep our Paradise safe and prevent it from being found.? Nydos said in defense.
    ?I am not happy with this plan, but I will trust you. When do you plan to leave, and who will accompany you??
    ?I request that we leave next month, and I would like son to accompany me with Master Keledo and 2 trustworthy knights.?
    ?Very well. Does the council confer?? There was a series of I?s and the men bowed and sat down in there appropriate seats.
    ?Council adjourned.? Said Nydos, and they all left. The turbo lift down to the central hub was quick and smooth. Nydos looked out the clear walls, out onto the city. ?Shhhh? went the door as it opened and the men and women went their separate ways. Nydos went straight through the central hub, and out the doors onto the main street lined with trees and gardens. He continued along the road, heading west until he came to the bridge. He crosses it slowly, looking into the slow moving water of the river below. How he longed to touch the sweet water. It can wait. He thought. He continued along the bridge until on the other side he saw two right-angled triangles of water, almost back to back with a wide road in between. All around the water was a huge plaza, bustling with people buying, selling and trading things at small stalls. As Nydos walked through the middle, he smelt the smells of freshly picked fruit, fish, new clothing and all sorts. The smell was intoxicating. The sun was now high in the sky-just after midday in fact, and Nydos went to a fruit stall bigger than the rest. Politely making his way through the crowd, he heard people gasp as a street performer breathed fire. He made his way to the stall, picked out some brightly coloured fruit, and asked the woman how much.
    ?That?s 5 des sir.? said the woman,
    ?Here you go. Keep the change!? He said as he walked away with the fruit in a brown bag. He left the crowd and the stalls and people thinned out as he went on. Up ahead a gargantuan building-the palace rose, a truly magnificent site. He went in the huge gates, up the main path and past the five statues of the gods, guarding the door they had welcoming, yet authoritative expressions. He emerged in a grand hall, the floors marble with granite chips in them. The stair cases were pure marble though and went nicely with the pale faun coloured walls. He went through a large stone archway and into the eating hall. He placed the fruit in the three fruit bowls in the center of the table.
    ?Nydos! Oh Nydos! I ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.