main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars the Clone Wars: Dark Disciple (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Nov 30, 2014.

1. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    A female Casey Jones in Star Wars?! :D Sorry, the hockey mask thing made me think of it.

Doop likes this.
  2. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    whostheBossk and mes520 like this.
  3. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Nobody has posted screen shots? How embarrassing, how embarrassing...

Dathomir, Raxus, Serenno, and a closer look at Pantora, all good things IMHO.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Taalcon

Taalcon Chosen One star 4

Jul 12, 1998

Thanks for ripping open the wound again. :( I love that this will be continued in books and comics, but, but, but . . .

Cevan likes this.
  5. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    I'm very happy we'll be getting this story and it'll be canon, but I'm still very disappointed we won't actually get to see it. One of the things I really wanted in TCW was for Raxus to show up again, as it was the CIS homeworld. It's such a shame seeing the concept art of it here and finding out we were going to get a better look at it, only now we'll only get it described to us and won't actually be able to see it.

6. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    I have to ask, does anyone know what this story is about? I'm not too sure.

7. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    What we know:

Ventress is working with the Jedi to get Dooku. Hopefully because she wants to personally kick his ass but who knows.

Ventress loses her awesome bald head to a skunk pellet.

Ventress gets a new sulfuric lightsaber.

Something about sparks flying. This is where my drinking game begins.

8. Jax_the_Admiral

Jax_the_Admiral Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 21, 2014
    Great.

Doesn't matter in the long run.

Cool. I want to know how she got it though.

The love story errr... thats still up in the air. I'll give it a shot.

Disclaimer: I know next to nothing about the EU pre Disney acquisition.

9. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    I'm hoping that just refers to battle droids getting chopped up.

Cevan and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  10. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm hoping the sparks involve Ventress' lightsaber sending saffron sparks in the air as it cuts down everyone who pisses her off.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  11. Tarkin's Fuzzy Slippers

Tarkin's Fuzzy Slippers Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 18, 2014
    I'll give it a try, like I do most Star wars stuff, though I will admit to be taken back by Ventress's hair, mainly because I'm so used to her being bald.

12. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Tarkin's Fuzzy Slippers

Welcome to the forums. I love your username. :)

But yeah, the hair thing is a little different. She did have hair in that one episode when she was a kid though I believe.

13. Darth Maaliss

Darth Maaliss Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 19, 2014
    I hope not. Probably one of my favourite TCW characters. Would love to see more, perhaps actions or survival through the Rebellion timeline. Also would like to see some development on the balancing of her Dark Side powers/leanings with her new "morality" perhaps along a "grey-jedi/sith" line.

14. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    She looks better shaved than with that emo hair.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  15. Darth Maaliss

Dec 19, 2014
    Maybe, but then I dont mind this:
    [​IMG]
    And I especially like this:
    [​IMG]

16. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    I was wondering who it was that she would dance with, so it was Dooku after all :)

Where did those animatics images come from, i don't remember seeing them on starwars.com

17. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I could get past the hair if the reason given for her growing it back was not so monumentally ****ing stupid.

People have fussed about the change from the Rattataki being naturally bald in the old EU to Ventress having hair as a child in TCW, and I never cared about that, I was fine with her having hair as a child. But any reasoning behind Asajj changing her looks should amount to "because Asajj ****ing felt like it," no more or less.

The whole idea of "she went bald because bald is Dark, or Sith are bald, or something, and now she's growing hair to reject her past" is ridiculous.

That evening gown is hot though. I hope Disney/LFL's costuming department will make a costume of it to sell. I'd buy it.

Steven Hocking likes this.
  18. Darth Maaliss

Dec 19, 2014
    Love that and so true.

From one Asajj lover to another, Asajj wouldn't change her style on a whimor because anyone told her to, it would have been because she "f...kin wanted too"

19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    We're going to get along just fine. :D

Welcome to the boards, BTW.

20. Darth Maaliss

Dec 19, 2014
    Hehe Thanks.

21. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    I'm just lookin' forward to more Grievous. He's got six fingers on each hand now (three on each individual hand when they're separated), which seemed to make quite a difference when squaring off with Kenobi in Crystal Crisis on Utapau. Here's hoping these extra fingers serve him well should he have a rematch with Ventress or even take on Vos.

podjazd likes this.
  22. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    You guys realize you'll be reading a book, so you probably won't even have to think about what hairstyle she has. No visuals and I doubt they'll spend pages and pages describing her coif. I guess they could give an explanation at some point why she changes it up but I doubt it'll go much beyond that.

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

This for all intents and purpose you can think of Ventress as a cow in this book.

24. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I would rephrase that, it's offensive likening her to a cow of all things.

25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    There will undoubtedly be some terrible explanation for her hair, but that said, that's among the least of my concerns about this book.