main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Clone Wars & Rebels Attractions at Disney Parks

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by lowell, Dec 26, 2014.

1. lowell

lowell Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 11, 2014
    Since Disney announced there will be future attractions based on old and new Star Wars films coming in the future at Disney parks around the world, can we expect any Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels attractions too?

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    The believe the latest rumors are to get rid of Toontown at Disneyland in California to build an area themed to Star Wars. To me this is ridiculous. If they got rid of Innoventions and replaced it with a facility themed to the Jedi Temple that would be sufficient. They may also add speeders of some kind to the PeopleMover track.

For Disney World, building entire themed areas to Star Wars would fit in well at the Disney-Hollywood Studios. A Force Awakens stunt show could replace the old Indiana Jones one. Indiana Jones could return to the park with his own new thrill ride later.

3. lowell

lowell Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 11, 2014
    What about Rebels or Clone Wars attractions? Visit a life-size model of the Ghost with the Phantom? Or Lothal rebel missions?

4. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    They need to hire me for marketing and yes I would make a lot happen- Millenium Falcon , Ghost rides, rebel missions to Lothal, Endor, Hoth, Death Star, Episode VII sneak peaks, build your own action figure room, costume wearing contest, etc. Message me Disney!

5. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    With Disney's money, and if they had the guts to do it, they could build a 1:1 scale Jedi Temple. Now that would be a sight. I think it would probably be the largest building on earth by volume. Even the VAB would be dwarfed.

6. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    This would be the logistical problem they would face. The space needed for such buildings to build on a 1:1 scale is enormous, so portions or scaled reductions would be needed. The vast majority of buildings in TCW are just huge and when you look at Couriscant, it is also a planet with multiple levels. Not only that but there are so many different locations of importance in TCW that it would difficult to directly pick anyone one location more important than the other, besides the Jedi Temple or the Senate. Rebels so far hasn't given us any recognizable significant places other than Lothal (and I guess the Temple in this latest episode).

7. shorttrooper

shorttrooper Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 3, 2014
    They would turn any big building into a food court where you buy overpriced food lol

8. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Theme park food is yea pricey, and is pretty bad(aside for maybe a select place that is pretty high quality) - you'd need a jedi temple size restroom.

shorttrooper likes this.