1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars Star Wars: The Disciples of Ragnos Crisis (14 ABY)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Tamlan_Eld, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Tamlan_Eld Jedi Knight

STAR WARS
    The Disciples of Ragnos Crisis

You take your seat in the briefing room, and watch as three of the most famous people in the galaxy walk in. First in is Chief of State Organa-Solo, followed by General Han Solo, and finally Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. They stand on the stage in front of the rows of seats that hold an assorted group of beings. Organa-Solo steps forward and gives you all a warm smile. "Good afternoon. You may be wondering why you're gathered here. You are here because you are the best and brightest of your chosen field. Behind me on the display screen," she presses a button on the podium before her and the display screen comes to life, depicting brown world, "is Korriban. A world that was very important to the ancient Sith. It is now a world being invaded by a group calling themselves the Disciples of Ragnos. Master Skywalker?"
    Luke stepped up to the podium as Leia took a place at Han's side. Luke suveyed the sceen with a serene look on his face. "I am Master Skywalker, and I'm here to brief you on the Disciples. They are a cult of dark Jedi who believe that they can raise a Sith Lord named Ragnos from the grave. To do this they will take a scepter to the Valley of the Dark Lords on Korriban and complete a ritual."
    A hand raises in the crowd. Luke acknowledges it. "Sir," says a Rodian man, "can they really do this?"
    Luke sighs. "I believe they can. But they won't. I will be leading the bulk of my Jedi into the valley to thwart them. That's where all of you come in. General?"
    Luke was replaced at the podium by Han Solo, who gave the crowd an awkward smile, then cleared his throat. "The cult are being aided by the Imperial Remnant, who have gone ahead and set up three large air defense installations. All of you will become three teams; Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie. Each team will be responsible for eliminating an installation. These missions are crucial if Luke is going to land his Jedi without issues. Now if you will all gather with your predetermined teams you should depart soon."

Thank you for reading all of my backstory and welcome to my RP!
    Remember to obey the TOS and me, your friendly neighborhood GM!
    Please PM me one of these puppies if you are interested in saving the galaxy

CS
    Name:
    Species:
    Weapons:
    Bio:
    Other important info:
  2. grayaus Jedi Knight

star 1
    GM: approved
    Name: Quin storm
    Species: human
    Class: jedi ( can change this to a different class)
    Appearance: blue eyes, scar down left eye, blue jedi robe
    Weapons: curved lightsaber, yellewsh blue blade
    Bio: access denied...
    Other important info: good leader, jedi knight, Form 2 lightsaber style.
  3. Darth_Ziantor Jedi Master

star 3
    GM APPROVED

Name: Brackston Greer
    Species: Zabrak
    Class: Colonel, New Republic SpecForces, BrightClaw Squad
    Appearance: Tall, muscular, long black hair, emerald eyes; casual wear is a brown bantha hide jacket and khaki colored cargo pants. While deployed in the field, Brackston wears a set of stormtrooper armor that has been painted black with three silver slashes across the breastplate.
    Weapons: Brackston wields two E-33 carbine rifles, a holdout blaster concealed in his boot, and a vibroblade stored inside his left armor gauntlet.
    Bio: Born on Iridonia, Brackston learned combat skills on the street. He applied to join the Academy, but was declined by the Imperial pro-human agenda. Eventually, he joined the Rebellion and served with ground forces that retook Coruscant. He was moved to Special Forces and has served with commando units, eventually becoming field commander of BrightClaw Squad.

Name: Erons Fa'lya
    Species: Bothan
    Class: Major, New Republic Starfighter Command
    Appearance: Black fur, bright blue eyes, scar down left cheek where fur can not grow. Black starfighter jumpsuit in X-Wing; Black boots, pants & flight jacket when not flying.
    Weapons: DL-44, vibroblade
    Bio: Joined the Bothan Martial Academy as a youth. After hearing the story of Asyr Sei'lar, Erons joined the New Republic to serve in the Starfighter Corps. He was soon accepted in to Gauntlet Squadron, where he now leads Two Flight.
  4. Loupgarou Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    GM APPROVED

Name: 2-1C

Species:2-1B surgical droid

Class: New Republic Surgeon and On-field Medic

Appearance: Plus 2 yellow
    Stripes painted wrapping from back to chest, close to each shoulder.

Weapons: Euthanizing chemicals can be directed into needle, and claw is sharp enough to draw blood, though combat is far from his prime directive.

Bio: Manufactured for the Royal Family of Naboo before the rise of the empire, 2-1C has changed hands a dozen times, and worked for all manner of individuals, from all sides. While serving a rich merchant family during a routine trade run, they were inspected by an imperial patrol and were found to be smuggling illegal spice. When they attempted to escape the patrol, their resistance was met with their destruction. Through some amount of luck 2-1C was not destroyed, but was left to drift in the depths of space, until discovered by fleeing rebels from Hoth, who recognized the model and were able to repair him. Out of gratitude 2-1C pledged himself to the rebels, them being the first group to help him without perceived reward. His reputation grew within rebel ranks until he was considered one of the best surgeons, biological or mechanical, the rebels had.

Personality: Though he takes his job seriously and has some trouble with organic concepts, he certainly is a sapient being, and is able to 'feel', simulated or not. He may not understand your jokes, but he'll probably pretend he does.
  5. Tamlan_Eld Jedi Knight

OOC: Alright, one more CS post and we will get started! Is everyone ready?
  6. 92SE-R Force Ghost

star 3
    GM Approved

Name: Aaray (Mando'a for pain)
    Species: Yuzzem
    Class: Soldier, Captain
    Appearance: Wearing a customized Mandalorian combat suit with jet pack, helmet, and cold/hot environmental systems, Aaray is an imposing figure.
    Height: 2.5 m
    Weight: 165 kg
    Hair: Brown fur
    Eyes: Black
    Weapons: Primarily wields a Vibro-ax. Also carries a heavy repeating blaster and pulse-wave pistol. Also carries an assortment of grenades and other explosives.
    Bio: Born around 29 BBY, Aaray was around to see the fall of the Republic and the rise of the Empire. Aaray's given name was Kay, but following a skirmish involving some Yuzzem and Imperial Forces, he changed his name. During the battle, he rescued a fallen Mandalorian warrior who said he looked like a "Mountain of aaray" or pain. Kay liked it so much he changed his name. Not too long afterward, Aaray made his way to Mandalore. Finding the Mando he had saved before, Aaray had a purpose built combat suit made. After a few years of wandering the galaxy, Aaray had finally had enough of the Empire and it's non-human policies. Finding a small cell of Rebel fighters, Aaray offered his services to them.He quickly showed himself an adept fighter that was both cunning and powerful. Wielding a vibro-ax into close quarters combat, as well as in full armor, Aaray strikes fear into the hearts of those that see him coming. Other Rebel ground troops have jokingly called him a miniaturized AT-ST, which he takes as a compliment. Aaray has since served for the New Republic as a shock trooper, when needed.
  7. 92SE-R Force Ghost

star 3
    OOC: I will be AFK until Monday, but am eagerly looking forward to see where this goes.
  8. 92SE-R Force Ghost

star 3
    OOC: Are we going to start this, or are we waiting for someone else?
  9. Loupgarou Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I dunno, but i'm ready to go when the GM is.
  10. Tamlan_Eld Jedi Knight

You are all gathered at the boarding ramp of a light frieghter that will be taking you to Korriban. You stand waiting to hear from a New Republic officer to give you your specific briefing.
    TAG: all (maybe converse for a moment so I know who is ready to play)
  11. 92SE-R Force Ghost

star 3

IC: Loresh

Loresh stood by the boarding ramp, looking at the different beings in the area. Although much taller than the rest of them, Loresh knew they were probably just as dedicated to their positions, as any former Rebels would be. He did recognize one being out of the group though: the Zabrak. Loresh searched his memory for a moment, before putting a face to the name. He walked over to the Zabrak and held out his hand.

"Brackston Greer, if memory serves me right? It's an honor to work with you again, it's been far too long."

It had in fact been several years since the two had worked together. Their last mission together was around the time the second Death Star was destroyed, or a little after. And while they had gone their separate ways in the chain of command and such, Loresh still had much respect for the fighting style of the now Colonel.

"And by the looks of it, you are now a Colonel. Congratulations," Loresh finished.

Tag: Greer, any
  12. 92SE-R Force Ghost

star 3
    OOC: Once again, I will probably be AFK until Monday. GM, feel free to move Aaray as necessary, but not much more than that.

See you all soon.
  13. 92SE-R Force Ghost

star 3
    OOC: Well, if anyone ever posts again, I will be AFK until Monday.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.