main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends **Star Wars: The disturbance Revealed**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Antisolution82, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominous

Ominous Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2004
    Nice job Anti! Very impressive writing. Good story. I am starting to think about whether or not the droids are left over from the Clone Wars, and still think that they are raging on, much like some of the Japanese soldiers thought that after some years, WWII was still going on.

2. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
  3. Antisolution82

Antisolution82 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2004
    I know I promised 11:00 today, but I had an incident I had to pertain to last night. I'm really bored today, so I'm sure I'll finish the next chapter by the end of the day. [face_peace]

It will most likely be posted tomorrow morning.

Stay tuned!!!!!

4. Antisolution82

Sep 30, 2004
    Ok, it was a really boring morning, so I finished chapter 3.

Here it is:

Chapter 3: Troy Caliense

Esteemed Jedi Master Troy Caliense felt a sharp pain run through his stomach as he sit in his chair alone in the new Jedi temple. He could hear the pleas of Jedi Master Rulan following short after. ?Troy, please hear me.? The deeply concerned Jedi Master knew immediately what to do. He stormed out the temple doors at a quick pace, running past other Jedi in the hallways without an explanation for his actions, making his way to the hangar.

Master Caliense was a very important Jedi in the order. Second only to Luke Skywalker?s skill and knowledge, Caliense was now in charge, so to speak, of the Jedi organization. He was very short in stature, about 5?1 to be exact, and rather plump in the belly region. He had much respect for Master Rulan, and had proved time and time again that he was willing to put his life on the line for his former Apprentice.

Jedi Master Caliense found his way to entrance 11B-46, and typed in his passcode. The gigantic double door in front of him began to open slowly, revealing the top of an 8319 Stealth-B Starfighter. The ship was very sleep, coupe-like, with a long nose and even longer wings. ?I must reach Rulan quickly, for I can still feel his mortal presence in the force.? Troy thought to himself as he jumped into the cockpit effortlessly, and left the hanger, entering hyperspace shortly after.

?Something terrible has happened to Victor Draven already?, Troy knew this, for he was in tune with the living force enough to detect the loss of his presence. He also knew that he must reach his fellow Jedi Master soon, for he had not much time left. All he knew was that Master Rulan was in pain and agony, and needed help.

Caliense entered the atmosphere of the fiery planet, and located the entrance to the base quite effortlessly. Instead of slowing down to land, Troy continued towards the entrance at lightning speed. After wiping the sweat forming on his brow, Caliense hit the conversion switch on the starfighter control panel, and put out his landing gear. Still traveling at a quick pace, the Jedi Master landed effortlessly, while continuing his race towards the door. Just before the entrance, which was far too large for the 11B-46, the ship began to change drastically. The wings went in, large wheels dropped out of the sides, and the front end turned into a gigantic drill, for he could sense the barricade ahead.

At full speed, Jedi Master Caliense raced through the opening of the corridor, into the Meeting Room, through the gigantic table, then right into the wall of rubble, exposing the blackness on the other side. As the vehicle came to a rest, and the surrounding dust began to settle, Troy opened the door his stealth fighter and ran towards the darkness screaming his former Apprentice?s name frantically. ?Rulan! Rulan! Where are you!
    ?I?m over here, Master Rulan responded from the darkness. Troy ran over to his fellow Jedi Master with deep concern written all over his face. ?What has happened! Your leg! Where is your Padawan??
    ?We were ambushed. They knew we were coming before we even arrived. I was forced to sever my own leg to get free from the rubble. Vic was killed by someone, but I am not sure what it was, except for that it moved quickly.?
    ?You are one tough feller, I must hand it to you, my old friend. Come on, let?s get you home, and then try to get to the bottom of this. The short Jedi Master picked up his friend using the force and safely placed him over his soldier. He made his way back to the 8319 Stealth-B as quickly as possible, knowing that the threat on Mustafar might continue to attack, at any given time. After loading his friend, Master Caliense went back with an old robe to cover the body of Victor Draven. Then he loaded him into the cargo hold of the ship, and they lifted off.

Just then, Two very ancient looking ships came from what seemed like nowhere at all, firing intensely at the Stealth B. ?Where in the b

5. DarthRob_bie

DarthRob_bie Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2005
    One word Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

6. Spike311

Spike311 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 28, 2004
    Anti, you're talented and your writing shows it. Good job, bro! You da man!

JTC

7. DarthAJ

DarthAJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2004
    Antisolution82 I'm hooked to this novel!!!

I was also wondering if you could post a list of what all the new enviroments and charachters look like?

Please????I just can't picture Master Troy Caliense being a human.And what does Utrifina looks like?

This would really help me visualize the scenes and you don't even have to make it detailed we can fill in the rest.

Thanks that was a awesome post!!

8. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    Nice job Anti. One piece of advice, check your spelling. There were a couple of words that were mispelled. You meant to say shoulder but said soldier.
    Other than that, great job, very suspense esp. for the beginning chapters. Most novels take a couple of chapters to get to the action, you just jumped right in to hook the reader. Again, great job, keep it up.

9. Nefertiti

Nefertiti Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2004
    anti, I have been remiss. It is wonderful. More please...

10. Antisolution82

Sep 30, 2004
    Thanks for all the kind words, people. Ominous, my spelling was a little choppy in the last post, but only because I was hurrying to post once I finished, and I didn't proofread. I got lazy. Me? Lazy? Naaaah! *JK*

Anyways, I'll probably take a few more days to post the next chapter. It will probably be done by Monday.

Stay tuned!!!!!

DarthAJ> We go to more into Utrifina in the next chapter. And, you're right about Troy Caliense, in a way. You'll see, just keep reading. :)

11. Jedi_Hunter_505

Jedi_Hunter_505 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2004
    Anti great stuff.

We have another Titus to look out for.

Move over JW. Time for another writer who will post.

12. Geriatric_Jedi

Geriatric_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
  13. Geriatric_Jedi

Geriatric_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
    You're never too young or old. In a word.....WOW!!!!!
    Geriatric_Jedi

14. Sage_Jedi

Sage_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2005
    Anti;
    How many times does a "SAGE" Jedi have to tell you..........................GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!! You have a talent, young man, and put it to good use. In the mean time... keep writing for us, but use SPELLCHECK!!!
    AUNTI =D=

15. Antisolution82

Sep 30, 2004
    Thanks again everyone for the kind words. Honestly, they are appreciated whole-heartedly. I hope evenyone continues to read, I have some cool things in store for the next few chapters.

SageJedi> No matter what happens, I will get back into school. ;)[:D]

16. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    When is the next chapter? Looking forward to it. Keep up the great writing!

17. Antisolution82

Sep 30, 2004
    Ominous> The next chapter is delayed, sorry everyone. It was supposed to be posted today, but I've been extremely busy. I should have it posted by noon, tomorrow. I'm going to write for the rest of the afternoon.

:) Thanks again to everyone for the kind words.

18. Jedi_Hunter_505

Sep 1, 2004
    Hey Anti,

How's the next chapter coming along?

Youve kept us all entertained.

JTC's got your back bro.

19. Nefertiti

Nefertiti Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2004
    So, Anti - we are going to turn into addicts... you are going to be badgered, just like JW. Enjoy!!
    Er, hummm - more please!

20. kyp_durron_fan_2009

kyp_durron_fan_2009 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I love this! I can't believe it... severing your own leg....

21. Antisolution82

Sep 30, 2004
    Hello peeps, Good morning to whomevever might be out there. I stayed up late last night watching Sky Captain and getting drunk, and I finished most of the next chapter. It's starting to fall into place in my head how this story's going to unfold. I definately have the next few chapters plotted out. I hope to have it done by sometime this afternoon.

:)

Stay tuned!!

22. Jedi_Hunter_505

Sep 1, 2004
    Hey peeps and JTCers!

How is all in this wonderful thread?

Good, good.

600 posts. Whoohoo!

23. Antisolution82

Sep 30, 2004
    Sorry everyone, I have something important to do this afternoon, I plan to write more tonight, and have this chapter finished by tomorrow afternoon.

If any of my readers have not read "the Flowers of Bast", by Pashatemur, you should.

http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/17959370/?126

Stay tuned!!!! *I like writing that, obviously*

JediHunter>I am well, just tired. Congrats on 600 posts dude.

24. Jedi_Hunter_505

Sep 1, 2004
    Hey thanks Anti.

Great story so far.

Peace out bro. [face_peace]

25. pashatemur

pashatemur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2004
    Mille congratulazioni, dear Anti. You know how to keep the energy in high gear. Looking forward, and am anticipating the revelations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.