main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends **Star Wars: The disturbance Revealed**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Antisolution82, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAJ

DarthAJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2004
    Tommorow :(

I thought this would be the perfect day...Jw posts, Anti posts, preview figures, new jedi starfighters for lego and hasbro...

Oh well no hard feelings looking forward to the next post :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

2. Antisolution82

Antisolution82 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2004
    I'm working on the next chapter as we speak. I have some of it in my computer, and some of it in writing. I have to organize and proofread, and I should have it posted this afternoon.

This afternoon's post will be rather short.....again......but it is very necessary.

Stay tuned!!!!!

3. Jedi_Hunter_505

Jedi_Hunter_505 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2004
    No problem Anti,

We, the JTC, are prepared to wait.

4. Antisolution82

Sep 30, 2004
    Alrighty, here it is. I promise the next chapter will be very long, for it pertains to the invasion.

Chapter 4: A proper Jedi funeral

The planet Utrifina was known throughout the galaxy as one of the ?Jungle Planets?. The climate was calm and soothing to the soul. In the distance, Jedi Master Jugar Tacha? ak pol Caliense heard the sound of chimpanzees conversing back and forth with each other, as he awaited the arrival of the 8319 Stealth B on the landing pad just outside the new Jedi Temple.

As the plane begun its landing upon platform C, Master Rulan gazed at the Utrifina landscape as it came into view slowly with each second of descent. Then, he turned his focus upon the man that came into sight outside of the passenger window. All he could see was a blur at this point, for he had become quite incoherent from his injury. Smoke began to bellow from the lower panels of the Stealth B as the cockpit door began its descent to the surface.

Master Caliense exited the ship with Rulan resting on his shoulder. Tacha? Caliense greeted his brother and they began to walk towards the doors of the temple.

?What has happened?? Tacha? asked sincerely.

?Too much to explain,? Troy responded abruptly. He then gave the royal guards some orders, ?Take Master Rulan to the Pollis Massans in Sector 7G.? Troy then looked at his brother, with tears filling his eyes, but still ordering the guards to perform their tasks. ?In the cargo hold, is the body of Victor Draven. Fit him for his proper services.?

?Yes sir.? The Guards replied and begun their tasks. The two Jedi made their way into the Jedi temple in silence.

The Jedi brothers were very similar in demeanor. They walked the same, they looked identical, and even their mannerisms were mirror representations of one another. The mental connection between the two Jedi was unlike anyone else?s in the history of the entire order.

?What are you thinking brother?? Tacha? asked.

?Why do you ask questions that you already know the answers to?? Troy responded. ?I?m bothered by the presence on Mustafar. It was as if they were waiting for us.

?How would any enemy of ours possibly know of our presence??

?Because it was a Sith.? Dead silence followed for a few seconds.

?Impossible.? Tacha? replied in a demanding tone.

?Why??

?The Sith was exterminated years ago. Sidious was the last. He is dead. You know this brother.?

?True, but Sidious somehow managed to keep his presence hidden during the days of the Golden Age of the Republic. Can we honestly say that the Sith is gone, and know for sure that we are correct? We must be cautious.?

The next day brought a cold-front into the Utrifina atmosphere. The temperature began to drop, as large storm clouds brought an ominous tone to the organic planet. The townspeople and Jedi began to gather in the courtyard in silence, awaiting the body of Victor Draven and hi s closest friends and family to arrive. Then, after some waiting, the large double doors that granted access to the Jedi Temple began to open, and four guards paced slowly towards the center of the courtyard. Troy, Tacha?, and Master Rulan stood at the foot of the wood pile in the center, and awaited the guards.

Master Rulan bent down to adjust his shoe, for his mechanical leg had been exposed. He was still uncomfortable with the idea of supplying himself with mechanical equipment. Anything robotic sent a chill up Rulan?s spine, for when he looked down at his leg, he thought immediately of the tales he had heard as a child about the evil droids and how they tried to take over the galaxy.

Since the days of the Clone Wars, the galaxy did not take too kindly to droids, or much that was robotic, for that matter. Nevertheless, ?Better to have a robotic leg than no leg at all.? Rulan thought to himself, while trying to block the traumatic events of the day before from his mind.

The processions began in the Royal Courtyard with the sound of soft horns playing in the background. Thousands of townspeople, a

5. pashatemur

pashatemur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2004
    It writeses pathos too, my preciousssss. It does, yeeeesss! Very nice, Anti. Action, suspense, pathos - what can await us in the next update?!

6. Antisolution82

Sep 30, 2004
    Thank you for your kind words, Pasha. :) Love the Gollum reference.

Actually, the next chapter deals with identification and emergency procedures pertaining to the invasion. This next chapter should put the word "ominous" into overdrive. I plan to spend the weekend writing it, and catching up with my pal Jager, Jager t. Meister, that is.

;)

7. kyp_durron_fan_2009

kyp_durron_fan_2009 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Good job Anti!

8. Ominous

Ominous Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2004
    Very nice writing. You set the tone for the funeral very well.
    I like this sentence the best>;The temperature began to drop, as large storm clouds brought an ominous ;) tone to the organic planet.

If I could highlight the word I would. Nice job again.

9. Spike311

Spike311 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 28, 2004
    Good job, bro! I think you may be missing out on your true calling.

10. Antisolution82

Sep 30, 2004
    Thanks again everyone, all of your comments are appreciated, sincerely. Nothing like having a great group of friends that I can count on for inspiration. Did anyone catch the JTC reference in the last chapter?

It wasn't "Ominous", :p

First person to find it wins personal satisfaction, I'm too broke to award anything else.

Stay tuned !!! :)

11. Darth_Mysterious

Darth_Mysterious Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2004
    Woah anti!!!
    Nice one bro, superb.
    Can I be the Sith?lol

12. Ominous

Ominous Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2004
    You kept on refering to the Jedis as brother. I was just joshing about the "ominous" adjective. LOL.

13. DarthAJ

Dec 9, 2004
    Very impressive!

i now see that Utrifina(spl?) is like Yavin 4.Cool

You 3SA's and i know what the Polis Massian refrence was. nice that your using episode 3 stuff in your novel, i like :)

looking forward to this invasion you speak of. interesting

Another sith? or prehaps an old one. I like that plot line very curious of who it is.

Ominious: Tacha' and Troy are brothers hello they both have the same last name

14. Sage_Jedi

Sage_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2005
    Anti: A single tear :( .....Uggh!!! My heart is heavy. I must cheer myself up somehow. You have not missed your calling...you are just now realizing your calling !!!!! :D Now, do you think we need to throw a party in celebration of the young apprentice's life? Jager T. is sure to be there [-o| Let us pray for Vic...

Aunti

15. Jedi_Hunter_505

Jedi_Hunter_505 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2004
    Hey looking great Anti.

Keep it up.

16. Nefertiti

Nefertiti Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2004
    Anti - I love it. So often I have said - the OT and EP I and II - portray the Jedi as cold, almost unfeeling where it comes to themselves. Yes, there is doubt and reproach - but not "feelings". I like your Jedi - from the first paragraph. I can't believe that Vic is gone! The characters are real, they feel real; the places feel real. Stories are tales, interactions between peoples. Conflict, love, sacrifice. I like action as much as the next guy, but give me a story. You've started. Where are we going from here...?

17. darth_of_the_night

darth_of_the_night Jedi Master star 2

Sep 21, 2004
    Awesoem job, Anti! Can't wait for more! Are you going to incorporate Luke and crew into the story, or is this after the years of them? And...I like your mention of the Clones Wars and how the droids attempted to take over the earth! Thanks for the update and I can't wait for more!!! Thanks!

dartho'night

18. DarthAJ

Dec 9, 2004
    If you notice 'Darth of the Night' in the third chapter it mentions that Troy is the head Jedi now that luke is gone

19. jastermedi

jastermedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 13, 2004
    Masterful as usual brother...ME NEED MORE!!!

JTC= jedi master>> Jugar Tacha'ak pol Caliense

20. Antisolution82

Sep 30, 2004
    JasterMedi> Yep, that's it dude.

Stay Tuned people!!!! The next update will be Tuesday!!!

21. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    dude this is sum good stuff,

jtc = talent

22. Antisolution82

Sep 30, 2004
    Sorry everyone, I was busy helping my girlfriend move into her apartment this weekend. It will definately be done by Thursday. Scout's honor!

Stay tuned!!!

23. darth_of_the_night

darth_of_the_night Jedi Master star 2

Sep 21, 2004
    's ok, anti! Update soon, though!!! Can't wait!

dartho'night

24. Antisolution82

Sep 30, 2004
    hello everyone, some recent incidents in the 3Sa have left me no choice but to drop this user name, unless I post here.

pm Spike 311 for the details. :) jtc

I will be posting the next chapter on next Monday. Everything has been pushed back drastically due to this recent change in plans.

Stay tuned!!!

25. DarthAJ

Dec 9, 2004
    cool monday...wait next monday?

14th monday? valentine monday?

okay cool looking forward to the nest installment :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.