main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars - The Fight For Freedom

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by Predator150, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Predator150

Predator150 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2004
    The Fight For Freedom is the title for my first ever Star Wars fan fic. Its been in the works since 1999, and I have only just started writing it last summer.

I'm not going to give any spoilers away at the moment, or even the plot, as I will be posting all this info on the official site for my fan fic, which I am creating using freewebs.
    Of cource, I won't post any spoilers on the site, but it will contain art drawn by self, that will be based on the novel.

I have not even started the site yet, as I am very busy at the moment, but it will be up very soon.

If you have any questions about the site or fan fic, please do not hesitate to PM me or post hear.

Thanks. :)

~Predator150~

2. Predator150

Jun 2, 2004
    Ok, I have my site up, and all I have is a note from myself at the momement, but there will be more sections added soon like art and even message boards for you to discuss my work.

Site No Longer Exists

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

thanks.

3. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Hey Pred!

Hmm.. Looking at the trailer.. How is this story going to coincide with Star Wars? I guess I will just have to wait and see... ;)

4. Predator150

Jun 2, 2004
    hehe, Yeah, I can see that by looking at the Teaser Trailer that I have written, that its kinda hard to find how my story is going to coincide with the Star Wars universe. The only thing I can say is, the story is based in the SW universe, but not involved with the story during the NJO, or does it have any known characters involved. Eveything has been created by myself...oh, the Empire is mentioned by the way.

5. Predator150

Jun 2, 2004
    Well I had to delete my fan fic site, and focus on 'Planet Sci-Fi', as Ive been very busy and unable to work on the site, so I will only focus on my one site now.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.