main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars- The Final Resurrection

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by master-of-les-pauls, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominous

Ominous Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2004
    IC: All are NRCs (Captain Polidori, Colonel Visegrad)

?Sir the last of the riots in the streets below Imperial City has been quelled. Our stormtrooper units are mopping up now as I speak.? Stated Captain Polidori to Colonel Viseguard.

Since the news that the Emperor and his apprentice Lord Vader were murdered by the Alliance, many of the slum neighborhoods below the city began to riot. Stormtroopers were torn apart and slaughtered by alien species, rising up to challenge the Empire. For many years alien species were separated, contained, and in some unique cases neutralized to keep them in line with the Imperials.

Down below in the slums of Imperial City, platoons of stormtroopers marched the streets, weapons at their chest backed with heavy combat carriers. Orders came down from the chain of command, find them and eliminate the filth. Armored troop carries rolled through the streets as well, Imperial troops manning the heavy cannons. In many instances, Imperial troopers encountered fierce resistance and intense close combat ensued.

Suddenly a blaster ripped from the windows above against the armored tank, bouncing helplessly off with a ping. In perfect unison, the well-trained, highly regarded Imperial army turned their weapons on the source of the blaster and tore a hole the size of a bantha out of the wall. Bits of alien flew from the building and against the pristine white armor of the troopers below.

In another part of the slums, three armored juggernauts were parked in a row, facing a wall awaiting the ground troops to bring forth the scum of the universe, non-human species. A line of haggard looking sub-humans were marched into the firing line of the tanks by two flanks of troopers. As the troopers moved away from the line of fire, a rush of violent fire rained down on the aliens, cutting them down where they stood. The intense heat of the laser munitions immediately vaporized any evidence of flesh and blood. Only large scorch marks were left with a faint smell of acrid charred flesh against the wall.

TAG: Anyone

OOC: I figure I would open up a plot on Imperial City for anyone to have fun with.[face_skull]

2. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    Ic Mon Mothma, Jan Dodonna, Admiral Ackbar, Crix Madine

Location Telos IV

?Well that's the first order of business taken care of? Crix said leaning back into his chair.

Not even responding to Crix's words Mon contacted her aide once again ?Trelic,any word on Guiy's time of arrival??

?He responded promptly and is on his way to the council chambers? Came the sated response.

?Thank you also contact Galen Ridsha and ask him to report in on how is meeting with the representatives from Or'rac goes?

?Understood m'lady?

Mon smiled as she closed the communication device down and waited for there next arrival.

?This is a risky operation, do you think Phaux can handle it?? Madine asked out loud.

?He has done well for us in the past? Ackbar answered ?Even though this is a highly dangerous mission we have no choice we simply must have answers?

Yes didn't they just Mon thought to her self, ever since the battle of Endor they had been nervously awaiting the arrival of the Death Star. The Alliance knew the station had been badly damaged after a super Star Destroyer tore though it but that was the problem, they had no idea just how damaged it was. Which was why the mission they were about to hand to Guiy was of the utmost importance.

And with that the chamber doors opened and in walked Phaux, the Zeltron looked slightly out of breath and it was clear that he had rushed here the moment he had found out his presence had been requested. Mon kept her smile, your going to regret rushing here when you find out just why we called for you she thought to herself.

?We did not expect you to be so prompt Guiy? Mon said as Phaux finally stood before them ?But its a good thing that you are, we have need of you.?

It was here that Dadonna took over ?I don't think I have to tell of the events of the battle of Endor, I'm sure your well aware that our forces and the Imperials sustained horrific casualties as well as loss of star cruisers.?

He paused for a moment and took the vale of water resting on the oak table and poured himself a drink, letting Guiy take in what he was being told.

?We have learnt that no only did the Imperial fleet sustain damage but the Death Star did also? Taking a drink of his ice cold water Crix took the lead and carried on from were Jan had left off.

?But what we don't know is the extent of that damage? Madine said his voice as cold as ice ?You have been brought her before us because we want you to head to the Cardia system and report back the extent of the damage and let us know of any Imperial activity regarding that vile weapon.?

?If you except this mission, you are to depart ASAP? Mon said ?What do you say Guiy??

Tag Vangarin

Ic NRC Galen Ridsha

Location Radacia space port

Galen strode hastily through the corridors of the huge space post, he did so checking his chrono. Blast he was going to be late! This one part of his mission that would not be going into his report back to the high council. It was becoming surprisingly busy in the space port and for a Nikto who hated crowds this was hell. Once of the advantage of being over an over two meters tall alien was that Humans tended to move out of your way just that little bit quicker. Galen would have loved to know if that was because of rugged good looks or the rather nasty looking blaster riffle hanging over his shoulder.

Walking at an even brisker pace Ridsha began to finally make good time, as the closer he got to the docking bays the crowds began to thin out. It wasn't long before he found himself stood outside the tavern they had arranged to meet.

The Zeltons arms.

To Ridsha it was an awful name and if he was a honest the place was a dive, he couldn't fathom why here of all places did Parvil decide to meet here. Oh well one place was as good as another Galen thought to himself. Even in a place as packed out as The Zeltons arms, the Wolatarian party stood out a mile away. Thinking to himself Galen was sure a huge Nikto, wearing a huge dark cloak and a navy blue jump suit wasn't going

3. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    Ic Mon Mothma, Jan Dodonna, Admiral Ackbar, Crix Madine

Location Telos IV

?Well that's the first order of business taken care of? Crix said leaning back into his chair.

Not even responding to Crix's words Mon contacted her aide once again ?Trelic,any word on Guiy's time of arrival??

?He responded promptly and is on his way to the council chambers? Came the sated response.

?Thank you also contact Galen Ridsha and ask him to report in on how is meeting with the representatives from Or'rac goes?

?Understood m'lady?

Mon smiled as she closed the communication device down and waited for there next arrival.

?This is a risky operation, do you think Phaux can handle it?? Madine asked out loud.

?He has done well for us in the past? Ackbar answered ?Even though this is a highly dangerous mission we have no choice we simply must have answers?

Yes didn't they just Mon thought to her self, ever since the battle of Endor they had been nervously awaiting the arrival of the Death Star. The Alliance knew the station had been badly damaged after a super Star Destroyer tore though it but that was the problem, they had no idea just how damaged it was. Which was why the mission they were about to hand to Guiy was of the utmost importance.

And with that the chamber doors opened and in walked Phaux, the Zeltron looked slightly out of breath and it was clear that he had rushed here the moment he had found out his presence had been requested. Mon kept her smile, your going to regret rushing here when you find out just why we called for you she thought to herself.

?We did not expect you to be so prompt Guiy? Mon said as Phaux finally stood before them ?But its a good thing that you are, we have need of you.?

It was here that Dadonna took over ?I don't think I have to tell of the events of the battle of Endor, I'm sure your well aware that our forces and the Imperials sustained horrific casualties as well as loss of star cruisers.?

He paused for a moment and took the vale of water resting on the oak table and poured himself a drink, letting Guiy take in what he was being told.

?We have learnt that no only did the Imperial fleet sustain damage but the Death Star did also? Taking a drink of his ice cold water Crix took the lead and carried on from were Jan had left off.

?But what we don't know is the extent of that damage? Madine said his voice as cold as ice ?You have been brought her before us because we want you to head to the Cardia system and report back the extent of the damage and let us know of any Imperial activity regarding that vile weapon.?

?If you except this mission, you are to depart ASAP? Mon said ?What do you say Guiy??

IC: as Guiy Phaux.

"Senator, Mothma. Based on my past experience, I'll be in need of the new Fabritech series 1121 scanner array software, that I might get better resolution on the areas of most interest once I find it. I can easily download the software package while I'm enroute and then I can start checking for which systems have been effectively shut down of communications traffic amongst the most likely candidates for playing host to the second Death Star. Unless you have a clue on where it might presently be? Oh...the answer is yes I'm good to go.

Guiy cleared his throat. Then he spoke further.

"Any information from other ships of our fleet that witnessed the battle and were able to record it, would be of great help, so as to give me insight as to where to look. Also a copy of the plans acquired by the Bothan contigent would be of great help as far as the lay out of the 2nd Death Star's operational systems, in order to help me to gauge the extent of the damage caused by the collision with the Excelsior. Anything that can be gleaned from the holo-vids of the battle can make the difference between a correct analysis and an erroneous one. Barring that...I'll do the very best that I can with what you've given me to do my mission."

Guiy looked at every one of them. Then his eyes settled on Senator Mon Mothma once a

4. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    In Character:
    Major Gen. Odious Parvil, UWAF
    Dr. Mira Lovespirals, UNF Civilian

IY 807.12.5 (4 ABY)
    22:38 local time
    Radacia Space Docks
    Vicinity of Planet Vendara, Kwymar Sector

Music: The Amarrs

The general sipped his drink and looked over the crowd. Aliens of all kinds, and the two Wolatarians looked a bit too professional to be here. Looking at their faces he could see the collective thought was either they were extremely powerful, or extremely stupid for being here. Finally, their contact arrived. A towering humanoid who quickly approached their table.

?General Parvil, I presume?? He said. Parvil extended one of his hands to the alien.

"Yes, indeed. This is Dr. Lovespirals from the State Administration. Very good to meet you, Mr... Ridsha, correct?" The General said. Officially, this was a Consulate mission by the sympathetic government of the Wolatarian United Sector to the rebellion, not a mission by top intelligence agents, and thus the cover presented to his contact was as such.

Tag: Game Master

5. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Rogue Leader (GM) approved

Name: Tycho Celchu
    Species: Human
    Eye Colour: Blue
    Physical Description: 173 cm tall, dark blond hair, fair skin.
    Clothing:
      Off Duty: Civilian Clothes and base regulation uniform.
      On Duty: Rebel Pilot flight suit

Personality: Calm, loyal, strong sense of duty, acting for the greater good.
    Force Sensitive: No
    Area of Expertise: Fighter pilot. Speciality: High speed 'Interceptor' crafts.

Personal Ship (Depends on the mission parameters. Primary: X-Wing)
    Class: Incom T-65A X-Wing.
    Weapon Systems:
      4 Taim & Bak KX9 Laser Cannons
      2 Krupx MG7 Proton Torpedo Launchers (6 Torpedoes, can use other warheads)

Crew Compliment: 1 pilot, 1 R2- series astromech droid.
    Hyperspace Capability: Class 1 GBk-585 hyperdrive unit

Biography:

Son of Alderaan, attended the Imperial Academy with Derek Klivian and Biggs Darklighter. The lost of his family and loved ones, when Alderaan was destroyed, struck a blow to his heart. Using his leave time, he escaped the Empire to defect to the Rebellion on Dantooine. His defection almost turned to disaster without the quick actions of Commander Skywalker.

Using his knowledge of Imperial operations to good use, he volunteered to assist in operations against the Empire. He gained the trust of his new friends was recruited by Skywalker to join Rogue Squadron. He excelled as a pilot and as a member of the squadron, he attained the rank of Captain, making him one of the senior officers of the unit.

Know for his participation and survival at key engagements from the defence of Hoth, the skirmish at Gall, to the Battle of the Falleen's Fist over Coruscant. With his X-Wing out of service, he temporary took the role of Green Two and piloted an RZ-A-Wing during the Battle of Endor.

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lieutenant Samantha Irisa, base corridor, enroute to Main Hangar.

Walking ahead at a brisk pace, Irisa turned from the corridor right outside the bar, into one of the main thoroughfares leading through the mountain to the widened and strengthened natural cavern that had been adopted as the main hangar.

The access way was much wider, to admit repulsorlift vehicles, such as the off-white nose and flanks of a pilot transport starting to nose past, on her right side.

She gave it plenty of room, and was startled to feel a tightness around her stomach, and herself sliding up and backwards as one of the passengers pulled her onto his lap, Irisa half turning to see it was one of her B-Wing pilots: the young dark-skinned human male, Narain Karthakeyan, clad in the olive-green one-piece flightsuit, with lighter straps of dubious usage hanging from his torso and under his legs.

?Hi, Sam?. Can I offer you a lift to Main Hangar??

?Hey, Narain.? Irisa greeted with a smile, making no move to get off his lap.

?You see any communication ships up there?? he continued. Someone else on the floater smirked.

Pursing her lips, Irisa leaned forwards to jump off, but the pilot had both arms securely clamped round her like a safety restrraint, and her attempt had absolutely no effect.
    ?Now now, not having you jumping from a moving vehicle.? Her perch chided as she reluctantly settled.

?Come on, guys. It?s been like a month now.? She pleaded, as the bright rectangle of the Main Hangar appeared at the far end of the corridor, another two hundred metres. ?Write some new material.?

The standing joke referred to her own query during the Battle of Endor, as her ship chased Blue Squadron towards the Imperial fleet, while General Calrissian and the rest tackled the TIEs.

To her regret now, she had asked, ?So where?s this communications? ship then? All I see are Star Destroyers!?

It was the price of camaraderie, she knew, but after a four Standard Weeks, she wished they got off it already.

Irisa glanced back along the vehicle?s wake, so see who she was going to beat to the hangar. She spotted the Mandalorian bounty hunter, with his helmet on, bearing that familiar T-visor, and the pieces of mismatched beskar armour.
    Now that she saw him again, she remembered that he had been at the Tallon Manouvre?s serving area when she had started chatting to the bartender. He had a mohawk hairstyle that had been all the rage amongst the teenage boys at school on Pantolomin, and she had not seen it since. Until today.

The corridor walls and floor scrolled past slowly as the floater continued along the hangar, and she let the banter from the other fliers roll over her. Some of them, she knew by their in-squadron callsigns: ?Bongo?, the captain, Gray Leader; their female pilot, ?Braze?; and ?Buzzer?, on whose lap she sat.

The floater nosed into the Main Hangar, the relatively low ceiling of the corridor jumping away another couple dozen metres to accommodate the safe movement of ships parked in here. They included the B-Wings and X-Wings, of course. At least one A-Wing, beautiful craftsmanship that it represented. Plus she spotted the Cloakshape fighter that she had cleared for final approach to Telos Base.

The floater?s droid brain, parked it next to a wall, as the other pilots started to disembark, jumping down the about a foot, onto the poured grey ferrocrete of the hangar flooring.
    Irisa felt Narain release her as soon as the seating beside him became vacant, but rather than allowing her to jump down, he got her under both armpits to lift her off his legs, and deposited her next to him, then with a practised flourish, debarked, turned to face her, and clamped strong hands round her waist to lift her down.

?I?m not a youngling, any more.?

?But I am a gentlebeing, and we would not want you to twist an ankle, would we??

?Get a room, you two.? Bongo called from a few feet away. The lad with the blonde bristle-pad for hair, not that much younger than her, had an impressive number of

7. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    IC: Captain Pellaeon, XO Zumirez, and introducing Grand Admiral Thrawn

Pellaeon?s command decanted from hyperspace into the unknown regions. Immediately a squadron of TIE fighters blasted from the hanger and into the surrounding area of operation. Zumirez stood on Pellaeon?s right assuming his place in the chain of command of the Chimaera.

?Give me a sit rep.? Pellaeon stated with calm. He was a well seasoned fleet officer and knew to remain as calm and collected as possible in the face of the unknown.

?Com scan is picking up lifeforms on the fourth planet. No ships have left to check us out.?

Zumirez leaned over towards Pellaeon, ?Do you think we have surprised them sir??

?Doubtful but good question. Most systems have?? Pellaeon was cut short with his lecture when a comm. officer approached again with a datapad.

?Sorry sir, I was given strict orders to wait until we arrived to show you this.?

Pellaeon gave the officer a strange look and took the pad from him. The comm. officer saluted which was returned with a wave of the hand. What could this be about, Pellaeon asked himself.

Zumirez glanced down at the data pad and up at Pellaeon?s expression. The Captain?s forward raised up in surprise.

?What is it?? Zumirez asked.

Pellaeon shut down the pad and smiled. ?We are here to pick up a Grand Admiral by the name of Thrawn.?

?Who is he?? Zumirez continued with the questions.

?I am not sure. I have only heard stories. He is a great thinker and military strategist. Palpatine thought very highly of him. I guess we will soon meet him. Prep the shuttle and bring a guard unit; we are going down to the fourth planet to retriever this Grand Admiral. You will be in charge for now Zumirez. Make sure that everything is in order on this ship. We are still in slight disarray after are debacle at Endor.? Pellaeon never agreed with the Emperor?s strategy nor cared for the mighty Death Star. Give him a fleet of warships and supplies and he could conquer half the Galaxy.

An hour later?

The shuttle broke through the cloud layer of Honoghr bringing the desert plains into view. Years ago during the Clone Wars, a Separatist ship crashed releasing its deadly toxin Triexalophine. It took only months to destroy most of the vegetation of the planet. A beacon from the surface guided the shuttle to its landing area.

Settling down on the dusty surface, the shuttle made a resounding sigh as the engines were cut. The first to step foot on the ground were the guards, protection not only for Pellaeon himself but this Grand Admiral. Pellaeon stepped out into the environment and immediately wrinkled his nose. Months spent on a ship where the air was constantly filtered made the smell senses extra sensitive to bizarre aromas and odors. An alien bluish-gray species awaited the visitors dressed in maroon colored cloaks armed with sickles. The alpha Nogrhi hissed out a command to the visiting Imperials to follow him. The site of these ferocious looking creatures made the guard unit quiver in their armor. Pellaeon though held his fear in check and followed.

The entered a dark room, too dark to see any outlines of furniture or walls except for a light emanating from a ceiling window that cast a wall of light., separating the room into halves. The dark eyes of the Nogrhi were well adapted for extreme blackness of the room. Suddenly Pellaeon and his men found themselves alone, not realizing that the creatures had left their presence. A calm voice, almost regal in nature came from the back of the room.

?Welcome Captain Pellaeon to Honoghr. I trust your journey was uneventful.?

Pellaeon strained to see into the dark without success. ?Yes?thank you?And who am I talking to??

The red eyes came into view from the back of the room, causing the armor of the stormtrooper guard to rattle. ?I am Mitth'raw'nuruodo but you may address me as Thrawn.?

Pellaeon walked forward in the dark, reaching out with his hand to guide his way. ?It is a pleasure to meet you Grand Admiral Thrawn.

8. ArgenPalos

ArgenPalos Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2004
    GM Approved!

Name: Admiral Ackbar
    Species: Mon Calamari
    Eye Colour: Amber/Green
    Physical description: A fish-like amphibious humanoid possessing a domed head, webbed hands, large protruding eyes, and salmon-colored skin.
    Clothing: The traditional all-white uniform of an Admiral in the Mon Calamari Navy.
    Personality: Pensive, authoritative, and crafty.
    Force sensitive: No
    Area of Expertise: Military (Space Battle) Tactician

[image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/AckbarStanding.jpg]

Personal Ship
    Name: Home One
    Class: Mon Calamari Star Cruiser MC-80
    Weapon Systems: Turbolasers (36) Heavy Ion Cannon (36) Tractor Beam Projectors (6)
    Crew Compliment: 5,480
    Hyperspace Capability: Class 1 Hyperdrive

[image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/5e/Mchomeone2a.jpg]

The commander of the Alliance Fleet, Admiral Ackbar led the Rebel capital ships into the Battle of Endor. A member of the Mon Calamari species, Ackbar and his people manned the distinctive warships supplied to the Rebellion by that aquatic culture.

Ackbar developed the attack strategy for the Battle of Endor, and commanded the Mon Calamari Star Cruiser Home One.

Ackbar had long been used to the role of command. On his homeworld of Mon Calamari he represented his native Coral Depths City in the Mon Calamari Council. When the Empire subjugated the watery world, Ackbar was taken prisoner. The Mon Calamari occupation was brutal, with the Empire destroying three Calamarian cities, and transporting their prisoners as slaves aboard unconverted space containers.

The Imperial fleet officer commanding the Mon Calamari operation presented Ackbar as a slave and gift to Grand Moff Tarkin. This humiliation would be a great asset to the Rebellion; Ackbar was an observant slave, and learned much about the Empire and their military operations. He also learned of the Rebellion spreading across the galaxy.

Ackbar uncovered many Imperial projects that were thought to be classified, including the Death Star. During transit to the gargantuan battle station, Tarkin's command shuttle was ambushed by a Rebel elite force sent to assassinate him. Though Tarkin escaped, Ackbar was liberated and fled with the Rebels. Ackbar's knowledge made him indispensable to the growing Alliance.

Ackbar returned to his people, leading them through numerous conflicts with the Empire before formally joining the Alliance.

When Ackbar achieved the rank of commander in the Alliance forces, he oversaw the Verpine production of the B-wing starfighter, code-named Project Shantipole. Ackbar managed to convince the Verpine to join the Alliance. For the delivery of the Verpine and the B-wings to the Rebellion, Ackbar was promoted to Admiral by Mon Mothma.

9. KnightFr0mOssus

KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    OOC: Hello everybody, I don't think I'll be able to participate in this RP. I'm stuck in a hole right now in cyberschool. It'll take me some time to get out of it. But feel free to drop my CS because I just don't think it's possible for me right now.Sorry.

10. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    IC: Lt. Bohic (NRC) of the Imperial Navy and Colonel MaDeuce of the Imperial Army, Governor Beltane

Bohic was standing at the bridge listening to the whine and humming of the surrounding computers. Balmorra was heavily defended which made for a boring deployment for most of the Imperial Navy. No sane military group would ever attempt to attack a weapons and defense manufacturer or so Bohic thought this was the case. For Bohic this was a ticket punch to the next assignment, something greater, more commensurate with his skills. In the meantime, Bohic and the rest of his crew would have to wait for the war to come to them.

Down on the planet, security details moved about the base keeping the Balmorrean population at bay. Colonel MaDeuce ran a tight ship. He knew that time was the enemy, that no action could be worse than any action. Personnel could get lazy; scoff their duties or just plain waste time by any way possible. It was up to him to keep morale high and the skills razor sharp.

The Imperial facility on Balmorra manufactured many of the armor used against the Alliance. Now this the new shield project would play a major role in stopping the onslaught of the Rebel Alliance. MaDeuce held them with contempt. They were lower than the drool that dripped off a Dewback mouth during feeding. Rebel scum was a gentler term for their enemies.

On this day, Colonel MaDeuce was walking the manufacturing floor with Governor Beltane. Row upon row of AT-ST walkers lined the floor in different states of completion.

?Everything is running at 100%.? Colonel MaDeuce stated with satisfaction.

Beltane was satisfied with production goals but was more concerned about the surrounding population. ?And what of the Balmorreans? Have they attempted any more sabotage of our facility??

MaDeuce stood a little taller in his walk, ?Not since the last attempt. I think now they will be more careful as I had the bodies of the terrorists drawn and quartered and sent back to the city?s main plaza for display.?

?Good Colonel. You are free to use any means necessary to keep the locals in line.?

?Thank you Governor.?

They continued their walk through the factory.

TAG: Come and get some Rebels!!!!! The Rebels are finished, you understand? I see a red Phoenix, I kill the man wearin' it![face_laugh]

11. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    OCC[/B} Knight fr0m Ossus I'm very sad to loose you, if things improve for you feel free to come back and join us at any time. I hope everything at school goes well for you.

And a message for Omi.

"You called down the thunder, well now you got it! You tell Thrawn and the other Imps that the Rebels are coming and hell's coming with us!!!"

Ic Mon Mothma, Crix Madine, Jan Dodonna

Location Telos IV

?We have discovered that the last known were bout's of the station was the Cardia system? Dadonna said his voice crisp and clear.

?All information you require with be transferred to your ship immediately? The former senator of Chandrila said ?I will also have the scanner you have asked for sent to your ship and installed and the R4 isn't a problem?

As she finished speaking Mon sent out the orders for both items to be sent to Guiy's ship ASAP.

Madine shifted slightly in his chair, he was extremely please at how eager Guiy seemed to be to undertake this mission. ?I think your onto something there Phaux, any sort of infiltration into Imperial academy or the Death Star its self would be beneficial to us, report back anything you find? Madine looked Guiy dead set in the eye ?Report back any data you find?

?I think that about wraps everything up? Mon said before turning to Admiral Ackbar ?Unless theres anything you'd like to ad Admiral??

Tag Argen Palos, Vangarian

Ic NRC Galen Ridsha

Location Radacia space port

?Yes that is I? Galen said offering a warm smile ?Its a pleasure to meet you both? Galen took another look around the tavern they were and began to think that this may not be the best place to bring a new ally into the Alliance.

?So, as you aware my employers have sent me here in the hope of building bridges between your people and our organisation? Galen said trying his best to choose his words carefully.

Ridsha took a seat in the booth were the Wolatarian's sat, when he had been given this mission by Mon Mothma Galen had felt an enormous amount of pride in himself. He had performed many, what some would call, small time undercover missions but this was his first crack at the big time! And there wasn't bigger being tasked with bringing an Imperial allied world into the Rebel Alliance.

?So what is that you would like to know about my organisation and our goals?? Ridsha asked.

Tag Gen0ochy

Ic Luke Skywalker

Location Telos IV

As Luke strode through the corridors towards the Hanger bay a whistling sound confirming his request had been confirmed.

?Have the six T-47's been loaded on board the Flurry?? Luke asked checking over details on his data pad.

Artoo gave an affirmative bleep.

?That's good? The Jedi knight said.

After a few moments more Luke found himself striding into the hanger bay, only to be confronted by a few dozen orange pressure suits. Seeing all these pilots Luke suddenly found himself wishing he wasn't in his black Jedi robes but in his own pressure suit, looking around he spotted more than a few familiar faces. He saw Wedge and Tycho and the rest of the Rogues and a few face's that he hardly even knew, a few years ago Luke would have been on first name terms with everyone here but his destiny had taken him away from being a fighter pilot to becoming a Jedi knight.

Luke stood front and centre before the best that the Alliance had to offer, he could feel everyone's eyes watching him and waiting to find out why he had summoned them all here. Using techniques to calm himself and help project his voice, despite his new found fame Luke was a shy person at heart and he hated public speaking, he spoke.

?I'm sure your wondering why I called you all here? He said ?The high council has received information that Empire has been work on a new shielding technology, one that would be able to withstand an ion blast and feel no effects?

Luke let the realisation of just what that meant sink in.

?We have discovered that the Empire is developing the this on a planet called Balmorra? Luke saw Wedge an

12. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Tearus Jeando

Well that was cute... A happy smiley meeting about a suicide mission to one of the most heavily defended Imp worlds out there. I wonder if he's trying to get us all killed... Less heroes to steal the spotlight from him......

Noticing that Luke was looking at him Tearus squared his shoulders and stared straight back at the young jedi... Daring him to pull out that light saber that he so subtly moved for. After a few seconds Luke looked back to his droid and Tearus went over to his ship.

"Dredge, Tanker get up begin pre battle preparations. Heavy armament." "Roger" Tearus said this to the two upgraded droideka's he had stored on his ship. He didn't very much like droids but these two worked rather well with him. They had been upgraded to state of the art systems and had a brother mentality slaved into their circuts. They created a great base of fire for heavy battles... and Tearus had a bad feeling about this one. Tearus had a rather unique form of getting his droids into the fight. They would jettison themselves of the escape pod in his ship and once in space attach themselves to ships blasting their ways into the hull.

After prepping his ship and making sure that his droid counterparts were ready to fight Tearus went off in search of Lieutenant Irisa. He found her by her ship making pre-flight checks. "Lieutenant I would like to volunteer to join your squadron for the former portion of this mission. Keep in mind that when you break off to fly cover for the ground forces I will not be joining you. I have other plans, In my earlier days I was well known for taking down very large ships. Im going to blow one of those destroyers out of the sky... But I am willing to accompany you in the space battle."

Tag: Sith-I-5, master-of-les-pauls

13. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Moff Tiaan Jerjerrod

Tiaan suppressed a sneer as the man come online. A loathsome creature this Sate Pestage was, even though they had met only a small amount of times, Jerjerrod despised the man. How could Palpatine give this man such a high position was beyond him, but who could know what dark motives the Emperor always had.

Jerjerrod had work to oversee, but he was wasting his time talking to a man who clearly wanted to take everything for himself, including this battle station. Well this lackey wasn?t going to get it, he was only talking to him to please him and just plain shut him up.

?Moff Tilann Jejerrod, I bring greetings from the high council and Courscant?

It was surprising to Jerjerrod that the High Council still existed, now that the Emperor was dead, they would have either disbanded themselves or start arguing amongst themselves for a piece of the pie. Jerjerrod was going to change all that.

He simply nodded in acknowledgement of the greeting.

?As Grand Vizier of the Empire I come requesting an update on the damage that the Death Star took at Endor? He then paused for a moment and let those words hang in the air for a few moments ?And to request your help.?

Jerjerrod almost laughed, but he stopped himself from even giving a snort. This adviser was asking him for help? Because that?s all he was, his title meant nothing, and it certainly didn?t mean that he could take the share of the treasure. He decided to tell the truth about the Death Star though. Before he could respond though, Pestage continued.

Taking a deep breath Sate carried on ?As I'm sure your aware, since the death of his Imperial highness a huge void as emerged in the chain of command?

Leaning back in his chair, Pestage carried on, ?This void has created an opened wound and its one I would like you to help me heal?

The sneer was almost coming back to Jerjerrod?s lips. Not getting what you want are you? You disgusting creature, and now you want this battle station too, so you can show you have the power?.

A few moments later Sate spoke again.

?Your fellow Moffs and the Grand Admirals have started fighting between themselves and are tearing the Empire apart? Sate said in a firm and flat tone ?They are leaving us open for the Rebel's to take advantage of there childish squabbles and take all that we hold dear?

Looking Jejerrod square in the eyes Sate asked something he never thought he would ever here himself say ?Moff Tilaan Jejerrod, I am asking for your help to restore order to the Empire and with us bringing about that order we can then crush the Rebel scum!?

So it was true then, there was infighting, all there for Jerjerrod to take advantage of. But he was sensible, he may be arrogant but he was sensible enough to realise that trying to jump in whilst the vacuum was sucking up the Imperial military and administrators such as himself was going to do him no good. And Pestage was giving him an offer he possibly couldn?t refuse.

Or could he?

Tiaan may have presided over Quanta sector with an iron fist but he was getting sick and tired of tyrants, Palpatine was no exception using fear to drive his soldiers along. Pestage was probably going to be the same, he looked like a tyrant and reminded him too much of the Emperor. No, it was time for someone possibly more military minded to have a go, to use their tactics efficiently against the Rebels and yet provide the administrators with guidance not fear.

Fear should only be reserved for those pesky Rebels.

?The Death Star is severely damaged? he responded without preamble, ?The shielding systems are down as well as most of the operating systems, which will take a lot of time and effort to repair. However sir, we have managed to bring the weapons systems back online, and the superlaser is still functioning as far as we know. Significant damage was taken when the Executor crashed into the station, which again will take a lot of manpower and resources to patch all the

14. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Han Solo
    Hangar, Telos IV

He had arrived late and after catching the tail end of the briefing, the meeting was adjourned and the group of pilots began to break up to attend to their fighters and make last minute preparations. Han remained towards the back and out of the way, taking everything in as he leaned against a line of supply crates. Despite having participated in both Yavin and Endor, he still couldn't get used to this sort of thing. He never considered himself a true leader and thought High Command was crazy for believing it. Of course, they were probably pressed for personnel after the loss at Endor, so maybe they weren't that crazy. They were just desperate. And after everything Leia had been through, he figured he owed her a favor. In fact, that was the only reason he was here now.

Well, that, and because Luke had requested his presence.

Catching sight of the kid through the throng of people, Han shouldered his duffel and started to weave a path in his direction. Might as well get this over with. He was almost certain the kid was going to question him about Leia and to be honest, he didn't know what to say. She wasn't doing well; plain and simple.

"Not bad, kid," he remarked with a hint of a smile tugging at one corner of his mouth. "You're getting better at that public speaking thing. You almost had me convinced that time."

TAG: molp, others milling around the hangar

15. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Samantha Irisa, Main Hangar.

There were a lot of people in orange flight suits. Looked like Skywalker had started a trend with wearing one during many of his moments of heroism.

At last, he turned up, walking into the hangar in black robes, which, despite their dark colour, did not seem at all Sith-like! He carried it well. A blue and white astromech trailed after him, and of course, everyone knew Artoo Detoo.

Hands clasped behind her back as she stood to attention, the lieutenant watched the jedi master compose himself. Even at this several metre distance, she could read his discomfort.

?I'm sure your wondering why I called you all here.? Luke asked of the gathered pilots. No-one spoke. ?The High Council has received information that Empire has been work on a new shielding technology, one that would be able to withstand an ion blast and feel no effects.?

Irisa waited for the reveal that ?many [insert alien race here] had died to bring us this information?, but chided herself for her cynicism when he continued.

?We have discovered that the Empire is developing this on a planet called Balmorra.?

Where? She made a mental note to check if her out-of-date navicomp had even heard of the place.

?Yes Rogues it?s the same planet we hit a few years back.? He said answering their unspoken question. ?It is of the utmost importance that the Empire is not allowed to fully develop this technology.?

Well, duh.

?Now the reason I requested half the Alliances pilots; we have discovered that the Governor of Balmorra has allied himself with Grand Admiral Zsinj and the planet is being guarded by at least two Imperial class Star Destroyers.?

Irisa listened intently.

?General Solo will be leading an attack force to ransack the main Imperial complex and gain those plans or if worst comes to worst destroying it.

?It will be our task to hold and attack the Star Destroyers to provide cover for the landing attack troops? Luke said folding his arms behind his back ?Once the attack force has landed Delta group will break off from the attack and follow General Solo onto the planet, there they will provide cover from any AT-AT and AT-ST the Imperials dare to throw at us.
    ?

Irisa looked round. There was a tangible feeling of excitement and anticipation amongst the gathered pilots.
    She imagined Master Yoda off to the side: ?A jedi seeks not adventure. Especially if two star destroyers there are!?

?I will be leading the attack against the Destroyers, I guess that means I'll be Rogue leader again. No hard feelings I hope Wedge.?

Luke. Wedge. Solo. The best of the best were here.

And I?m with you too! She thought happily, silently echoing Luke?s star turn aboard Home One just before Endor. Not at the front, obv-

?Lieutenant Irisa will select five other pilots to form Delta Squadron and will provide General Solo's men with the air cover that they need.?

She stared at Skywalker, stunned, and heard an unexplained roaring in her ears that drowned out the rest of the briefing, and turned her moment not a little musical. Eventually, the sound in her ears faded, and Samantha found herself doing a private little happy dance, pumping the air with her fists, while shuffling round an invisible hand bag.
    She stopped. And looked up. To see most of the pilots dispersed, and Blue Squadron looking back at her.

There was silence. Which Narain thankfully broke. ?Nice dance.?

Irisa felt her face go very hot, and she quickly used jedi calming techniques to tamp down her immediate panic. ?Did Luke see??

?I think Commander Skywalker was distracted by the bounty hunter, Lieutenant. But I would not mind betting that Artoo recorded it for later.?

She brought a hand up and spread it over her face so she could not see

16. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:Te'Ron A. Griff
    Hangar Bay, Telos Rebel Base

Te'Ron sat quietly throughout Skywalker's debriefing his eyes never leaving the jedi each word of the man who was the last known member of what had been a once large cult of sorts was injested then digested within the former Imperial Sergant's mind though it caused him serious pause for the seriousness of the situation. Balmorra was a planet located towards the edge of the core worlds, and Te'Ron had spent a few months on assignment there after his graduation from the training corps. Balmorra was one of the empire's chief worlds in regards to manufacturing weaponary for the Imperial forces that any military operations against it was consider high risk even if you could reach the rebellious Balmorraian's who seemed willing enough to take down the current controlling government system though Te'Ron also remembered them first hand as being hostile. He had yet to hear any new objectives from his SpecForce commander, and itching not only to be back in the field, but also to help deliever a substantial blow to the imperial war effort if Skywalker's plan came to fruition was motivation enough for Te'Ron though Balmorra was as difficult an inflitration as they came.

Droping off the stack of pallets landing with a cat like grace though his boots gave off a clicking sound that echoed somewhat throughout the hangar bay Te'Ron was greeted by the sight of a celebrating pilot who he remembered as the one Skywalker had given control of the delta group giving cover for the ground troops. Her dance was admirable at best, and something about her gave Te'Ron cause to pause though he couldn't be sure as to why. Making his way by the dancing pilot though he gave her an acknowledging nod Te'Ron continued till he came to a stop standing at a still stance with his hands behind his back clasped behind General Solo who was now conversing with Skywalker, and against the ettiqutte he had been raised on within the Imperial Army Te'Ron cleared his throat to catch their attention before speaking.

"General Solo, Master Skywalker I hate to interrupt, but I was hoping to gain clearance to join the ground troops deploying for Balmorra", Te'Ron requested with a tone of absolute respect knowing he was in the presence's of ranking officals, and the feeling that Skywalker projected around himself gave Te'Ron a slight surprise though he couldn't be sure to the reason why. "My name is Te'Ron Griff, and I know I wasn't part of the specific personel being summoned for the briefing sir's, but I was hoping you might be able to use another body General Solo on the ground", he offered knowing how hectic things could get on Balmorra especially if the shielding technology was captured. "I don't have any current assignments from my SpecForce commander as of yet, and I would appreciate the change of scenary sirs", Te'Ron included knowing it was best to keep everything out in the open from his request down to his reason for such a request.

Tags:GM & Han Solo

17. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    cs is approved!

Name: Selena Andersia
    Species: human
    Eye Colour: blue
    Physical description: here is the basic idea, see picture http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:SydneyBristow.PNG
    She is 5?1?, 120 lb, slender, scars on her back, legs, wrists, lower jaw
    Clothing: usually wears an outfit similar to this: http://www.padawansguide.com/leia_endor.shtml but on missions she gets other clothing (which she often keeps)
    Personality: smart, educated, nice to people who is nice to her in turn, withdrawn sometimes, hates the Empire, improvising thinker, gets really defensive to those who she is attached to, dependable,
    Force sensitive: no
    Area of Expertise: blaster fighting, hand to hand combat, espionage, hacking, willpower
    On spying: Intelligence agent
    Battle: Private

Personal Ship: X-wing
    Name: N/A
    Class: T-65
    Weapon Systems:4 laser cannons, proton torpedoes, Ion cannon
    Crew Compliment: N/A
    Hyperspace Capability: Yes
    Other info: Stealth technology,
    Biography ( Please include military history and traumatic experiences)

Selena Andersia did not have an easy life. Although she was born on the planet of Coresant in a high ranking family, it was a family that was fated to fall. Her father sympathized with the Rebellion and when she was 6, her family fled into exile to Ghorman. Endlessly her family struggled to survive. But they still managed to love one another. Fearing something will happen to them, her mother and father taught their daughter the skills to survive in the ?real world? and how to defend themselves. When she was 11, her entire family was found by the Empire and sold into slavery on the planet of Prakith. Her father was killed while trying to protect his daughter and wife from an imperial official. Her father failed, the officer abused her mother and killed her and took Selena as his personal slave. When she was 14, she escaped from the planet. She sought out the Alliance and found it when she was 15 and offered to assist them. At first they doubted her, but when she proved herself during a raid on an imperial fleet they were impressed by her. Later they put her through a brief espionage training exercise, which she passed with flying colors, she became an intelligence agent. On one mission, she was caught while she was undercover. Despite the terrifying and humiliating torture that was inflicted on her, she did not give in and was eventually rescued. She was too injured to participate during the Battle of Endor. Now she has recovered fully. Despite her being serious in her job, she still finds time to be with her friends.

---------
    IC:

At the hanger everything seemed like it was ready for a battle. She saw a mandaladorian talking to anouther woman
    ?Keep in mind that when you break off to fly cover for the ground forces I will not be joining you. I have other plans, In my earlier days I was well known for taking down very large ships. Im going to blow one of those destroyers out of the sky... But I am willing to accompany you in the space battle.?
    Hey, that?s fine, Commander.
    Selena couldn't contain herself she asked the mandaladorian, "You can destroy capital ships single handed?"

tag: hanger

18. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    Ic Sate Pestage

Location Cardia

Sate gritted his teeth, his ire was instant and his anger now filled his entire being. How dare this insolent pup dare speak to him in such a way, it seemed that Jejerrod having this station had given the grunt delusions of grandeur and an ego way above his station. Sitting Pestage could feel his body trembling with fury, he was the grand Visor of the Empire! And in the last few year he had virtually run the Empire single handedly.

?Lest you forget Jejerrod, that I am the grand Visor of the Empire, even with his Imperial majesty gone that does not change? Sate said firmly ?You wait for your military to rise again, by the time that EVER? Sate put extra emphasis on the word leaving it dripping with disdain ? happens the Rebels will have destroyed you and your station and will be picking at the carcass of the Empire?

Sate paused for a moment and began to breathe deeply, trying to calm himself. There was no way he was going to bring Jerjerrod round to his side by loosing his temper and entering into a slanging match. Perhaps it was time to try another tactic.

?By shunning my efforts to bring about a lasting peace, you also deny yourself the funding and man power to get your precious Death Star back fully operational? Sate said bringing his hands together and resting them under his chin. ?With my help, you can have all the finances you need, I can give you all the slaves you could ever need to rebuild your station?

This time Sate leant forward slightly before he spoke again.

?For you seem to misunderstand me, I am a man of politics and bureaucracy? Pestage said calmly ?You are a solider and a man of honour, together we can strike the balance needed.?

Allowing a tight thin smile to creep along his bony lips Sate finished what would be his final offer.

?Together we can unite the warring factions and take our Empire onto greater heights!?

Tag Jerjerrod Lennox

Ic Luke Skywalker

Location Telos Base

Luke chuckled softly at Han's words, it was the first time in what felt like months that he even come close to laughing.

?Well good to know I almost managed to fool someone!? Luke said smiling.

Just before the young Jedi could ask the obvious question, Artoo made a series of what sounded like not so subtle dig's about Luke public speaking ability's. Now Luke did break into a wide smile.

?Thank you Artoo, I'll remember that next time you need a tune up!? Luke said resting his hand on the top of the astromech dome.

Luke began to ask Han about the upcoming mission ?Did the high council give you the details about when the Rogues hit the facility on Balmorra a few years ago??

Before Luke and Han could continue there conversation they were interrupted by tall, well built Fondorain male. Luke was pretty sure the man's name Te'Ron and that he was an Imperial defector, Luke grimaced slightly at being called master but he knew it was honorific title people paid the Jedi of old.

?Hello Te'Ron,? Luke turned his head slightly to Han ?I can't see any reason why one more man on the ground wouldn't be welcomed?

Luke smiled again and spoke ?What do you say General Solo??

Tag Han Solo29, Lord Pullus

19. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    In Character:
    Major Gen. Odious Parvil, UWAF
    Dr. Mira Lovespirals, UNF Civilian

IY 807.12.5 (4 ABY)
    22:39 local time
    Operation Testing Waters
    Radacia Space Docks

Music: The Amarrs

"So, as you aware my employers have sent me here in the hope of building bridges between your people and our organization," the alien said to them, taking a seat at the booth.

"Quite so, sir. And I do believe it would prove most lucrative for both of us to do so." Mira said and lifted her glass, taking a sip.

"So what is that you would like to know about my organization and our goals?" the contact asked them. Odious glanced around, checking who was within hearing range. He liked the choice of words of this contact, and went right along with them.

"We.. you could say one of our products is knowing quite a bit about everything we can. We understand your goals, and believe there is a great probability that you will succeed. Our former partner, and you lead competitor, though they have been good to us in the past, we feel have violated the trust and reliability necessary for us to continue a business relationship. With your success we hope to continued a stable projection of influence in our given area." He said, pausing for a moment. "Obviously, a lot of what I wish to speak to your organization is.. sensitive, so I will save it for a later time, yet I can say we have information; which was our primary product we exchanged with our former partner. And we have their information, which given that we can meet and arrange an agreement with your organization's leaders, we maybe in the position to share a vast percentage of it with you."

Over the last fifteen years, the Wolatarians had begun the most aggressive intelligence gathering operation in their history; aimed specifically at major galactic powers. They shared a fair amount of intelligence, namely on criminal organizations and the corporate sector, with the Galactic Empire. As they had limited contact for the thirty years before that, just as the three major Wolatarian Houses were just beginning to unite under a single government; they had to fill the massive gaps in intelligence. As well, since they had mainly managed affairs in their star cluster, hanging just above the galaxy, the cultural knowledge was lacking for almost an entire generation. The trade agreements with the Empire, and the sharing of intelligence had been extremely advantageous to the Wolatarians, but with the Galactic Civil War moving towards a close, a contingency was needed to continue their dominance and projection of power in the A'care cluster and into the fringe worlds.

--

Col. Etana Oss, UWAF
    Cpt. Isira Cha?lil, UWAF

IY 807.12.5 (4 ABY)
    22:40 local time
    Operation Testing Waters
    300km from the Radacia Space Docks

The two fighter-bombers hung silently in space. They stayed link by a weak IR beam transmitting data between them, virtually undetectable. All other emitters were silent, and the low radar cross section made them nearly invisible to all but optical detection. However, with the exception of signal detectors, they had no real view of what was around them.

"Eh, Captain. I'm going to do a quick burst, scattered a bit, but I want a better view of what is around us.. I keep getting electronic contacts, but their mostly comms here." Etana said across the secured IR commlink.

"Same here. Patch the data to me when you get it," she replied.

Etana keyed the commands for the scanners. Three extremely narrow pulses, lasting less than a couple milseconds each, at various wavelengths went out and returned giving a basic view of what was around. The return signals were then washed by the computer to try and identify the various vessels around them.

Tag: Game Master (and could I get back like a tally of vessels I detect for a range of like... a th

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Samantha Irisa, landing platform outside the main hangar.

?You can destroy capital ships single handed??

Bless you! Irisa smiled happily at the young girl?s interruption, since it echoed precisely what she had been wondering about the Mandolorian?s claim, although she was certainly not going to call a superior officer on it, though she did wonder initially if he was a source of amusement to SD bridge crews. ?Hey, here he comes again,? sort of thing.

?On the contrary,? The lieutenant paused, searching the oh-so-young newcomer?s weathered poncho tunic for some kind of rank or name plate, ?Private; it makes our strategy once we get there, easier.? She nodded up at the helmeted mercenary, spying her own reflection in his minimalist T-visor. ?Commander Jeando can take the star destroyer on the left; Rogue Leader and his forces can take the one on the right; thus allowing Delta to break for the surface along with the Flurry and the ground teams.?

Whilst waiting for Jeando?s response, Irisa studied the heavy Borstel GN-40 blaster cannon at the end of her craft?s tail, deadly barrels pointing of into the green treetops of the surrounding valley, then looked back at Selena.

That scar on her lower jaw, and the haunted look in those blue eyes, broke Irisa?s heart, but from the girl's presence on the landing pad, and her clothing and attitude, she knew she was coming with them.

Telos was a Rebel base. No free-loaders. Even, Force forbid, the children.

?And how are you getting to Balmorra?" She asked of Selena. "Do you need a lift??

Tag: Jeando, Selena, all

21. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Selena

Selena listened intently to the plan, it was a good one. she just hoped that the mission would be worth it. After the defeat at Endor, the Alliance needed a morale boost.

She noticed the older woman studying her she had a feeling why. Even though she proved herself quite a bit, to the leaders, many regular personell still doubted her. But instead of a reburk was the question, ?And how are you getting to Balmorra? Do you need a lift??

Selena shook her head. "Thank you for the offer but I have an X-Wing of my own. Is there anything you want me to do? I have steath technology on it."

tag: hanger

22. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Tearus Jeando

Rebellion must be more desperate than I thought... This girl cant be older than 18. Oh well... If she wants to fight and die it might as well be for something.

"I havn't taken down an SD since... ... In a long time... Its not a glorious heroic battle like most people make it out to be. Its a dirty nasty trick of blasting through the hull near the engine and blowing the reactor. The hardest part is getting back out into my ship before the damn thing blows."

Pausing Tearus thought back to the last time he set foot on a star destroyer... ... ...

"Everything is going according to schedule Tearus! Mag and Carson have the reactor set to blow, Sunny has the laser turret set up for cover we just gotta find Vader take him out and we are good to go." Grosh and Tearus checked their load out and after hooking up with Mag and Carson they began to blast through the decks of the ship killing they unexpecting resistance that they met. Then they hit the third deck up from where they started. Mag and Carson went in through the whole first sweeping left and covering the room from the corners, Grosh and Tearus going right with Sunny backing in covering the rear. nobody was on this deck and the power was out. There was a battle raging outside, the bounty hunters had hired a mercenary force to attack the SD as a diversion.

"Something doesn't feel right Tearus... Something is dif" A red glowing blade cut Mag in half and began its sweeping motion toward Carson...

I fired my first shot...

Carson brought his blaster rifle up but was cut off at the elbows before he could fire... spinning around the blade flew through Carson's neck and shot across the room straight into Sunny's heart...

I've seen Sunny dodge blaster shots... he didnt even get a chance to turn around

I fired my second shot...

Vader lunged across the room at Grosh... Grosh fired a shot from his pistol and swung with his Beskad. Vader caught the shot with his right hand and side stepped the blade. He punched Grosh in the throat and Grosh dropped... I knew he was dead.

I fired my third shot...

Vader lunged as I fired my third shot and time seemed to slow for me. It felt as if I was moving in slow motion while Vader, slowed, was still moving faster than I knew I could react. I slammed the but of my rifle forward into Vader's chest hearing a resounding crack as I flew back into the wall. Vader had his light saber in hand again... I was unarmed and hurt bad...

Vader struck me across the chest and everything went black...

My chest is burning... I can still feel that blade cutting through me. I can smell the burning flesh of my brothers.

"I need to go prep my ship... Irisa, stay sharp. Maybe when you get back I can help you align those GN-40's... They're off to the left."

With that Tearus walked away towards his ship in silence... remembering his fallen comrades and the pain and hate that he felt when he realized that he would never be able to avenge them.

Tag: Sith-I-5, AMNDRAG_01

23. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Approvedness Acquired

Name: Muri Mikaru
    Species: Echani
    Eye Colour: Silver
    Physical description: Stands at a height of 6'4", and is slightly more muscular then the average human of similar height. Has a very 'graceful' appearance to him, as often Echani do. Hair is stark white, and extends down to his back but is kept in a large braid out of the way.
    Clothing: Black naval style command uniform with symbol of the Echani Confederation on the right shoulder and admiral's rank pips over the left chest.
    Personality:
    Occupation: High Admiral/Military Leader of the Echani Confederation turned Free Echani Alliance
    Force sensitive: Yes, very mild sensitivity, likely untrainable
    Area of Expertise: Guerrilla based ship combat/Basic ship based combat

Personal Ship
    Name: The Spirit of Eshan
    [image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/templarsoftwilight/images/thumb/5/55/Bellator-class_Fore.jpg/800px-Bellator-class_Fore.jpg]
    Class: Bellator-class Star Battlecruiser
    Weapon Systems:
  24. 480-teraton superheavy turbolasers (26) (13x2)
  25. 210-teraton heavy turbolasers (192) (48x4)
  26. 40-teraton heavy turbolasers (320) (40x8)
  27. Heavy ion cannons (56) (14x4)
  28. 200-gigaton medium turbolasers (736) (184x4)
  29. 600-megaton light turbolasers point defense guns (6272) (1568x4)
  30. Anti-ship heavy missile tubes (108)
  31. Tractor Beam Projectors (2)
  32. Gravity Well Generators (2)
  33. Crew Compliment:
    Crew 152,480
    Minimum crew 15,000
    Passengers 20,000
    Hyperspace Capability: Class 2

Biography ( Please include military history and traumatic experiences)

A Rebel with a Cause

Muri Mikaru is not a man with a pleasant past, at least not one he's happy with. He was born into the position of taking over as head of his clan, and their Shipbuilding corporation. As a result from the get go Muri had little in the way of freedom. In this regard he rebelled at a young age, using some of his families funds to purchase a very old ship, the Silver Lining and setting off on his own, with a number of his friends to try and forge their own lives in a galaxy plunged into darkness by an Empire. During these years, Muri, his good friend Sheero Eda, and many others made a decent living running freight for small organizations, and even occasionally operating as bounty hunters.

But the good times did not last, as the Empire began implementing more and more stricter and unfair trade laws and began cracking down on Freelance traders and the like. Six years before the battle of Yavin the Gladiator-class Star Destroyer Deathbringer jumped in on the Silver Lining unloading cargo that was bypassing Imperial trade customs. The Deathbringer opened fire, heavily damaging the Silver Lining and destroying the freighter they were shipping the cargo too before the Lining could jump to safety. During this battle Muri's private quarters was hit by a laser cannon, shattering the glass, and venting the room into space, and to his knowledge, killing his son Vincent and his Love.

After this, Muri became a very bitter man towards the Empire, swearing vengeance against them for the death of those so dear to him. For two more years he continued to act as captain of the Lining, but it was clear he was a different man. He took many more dangerous jobs, and would more often then not fight when he should run. During these two years Muri actively engaged in combat with three different Imperial Customs Corvettes, destroying one of them. But the culmination of his revenge against the Empire came three years after the loss of his Son. It was during this year the Crew of the Silver Lining came into conflict with the Deathbringer again, on many different occasions.

During these conflicts Muri became quite adept at developing Guerrilla tactics and various other tactics for co

34. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Samantha Irisa, landing platform next to the Detective Wyms.

?Thank you for the offer but I have an X-Wing of my own.? The Private revealed.

Irisa rocked back, momentarily stunned. ?You have an X-Wing? I want an X-Wing.? She added plaintively, pouting at the apparent unfairness of it all. How did this little girl get one before her?

?Is there anything you want me to do??

?Can you leave it to me in your will??

?I have steath technology on it.?

The lieutenant groaned and crossed her arms defensively. ?Oh now you are trying to make me feel old; in my day, we would have just painted it black, polarised the windows. Job done.?

At that moment, the flying wings of her B-Wing colleagues, cast shadows over the platform as they exited the main hangar, and floated over the valley before steering up into the sky.
    Following the them with her eyes, Irisa guessed that the Flurry bulk cruiser mentioned by Skywalker, must be up in orbit with the rest of the fleet.

The Mandalorian commander stepped in. ?I haven't taken down an SD since... ... In a long time... Its not a glorious heroic battle like most people make it out to be. Its a dirty nasty trick of blasting through the hull near the engine and blowing the reactor. The hardest part is getting back out into my ship before the damn thing blows.?

As the bounty hunter lapsed into silence, clearly overcome by his memories, Irisa regretted not being able to see his face, face with only that anonymous helmet.
    In fact, she wondered if that was why he wore it, to shield himself from others.

She thought about what he had said, trying to recall old memories of her own. It had been a couple of decades since she had been on an Imperial cruiser, younger even than this girl looked now. It had been a different time

He could not hope to board one of those star destroyers. He would need stealth tech? like...., her gaze swung slowly back round to Selena, ...like hers.

?I need to go prep my ship... Irisa, stay sharp. Maybe when you get back I can help you align those GN-40's... They're off to the left.?

?Commander.? Irisa acknowledged absently, not looking at him as he left. Frowning at Selena, she raised a hand and crooked a finger at her. ?With me. We?ll talk while I prep my ship, then you can go get ready.?

With a quick glance at her guns, Irisa led the female agent round her ship, to the hatch set under the Firespray?s tail section, and stepped up the metal skirt onto the slatted boarding ramp.

She made a quick mental check of the last time she had seen her cabin, to make sure there was nothing embarrassing out, then cracked the hatch, the smooth armoured doorway sliding upwards.

?So tell me about this stealth tech of yours.? She continued, leading the way inside her craft. In another life, she had sai cha?d (beheaded with lightsabre) an Imperial trooper when he had chased her inside. ?I mean, the sensor jammer on an A-Wing works great against other starfighters, but on a star destroyer?s massive sensor array, all it does is say, ?here I am!?.? The lieutenant emphasised this with a child-like wave.

She reached the flight controls and dropped into the pilot? chair. In the vessel?s landing mode, the seating faced back towards the hatch, so she was facing Selena again.
    ?I am appending you to Delta Squadron, Private. Star Destroyers of the class that Commander Skywalker mentioned, hold six squadrons of TIEs; that?s seventy-two ships each, and launch them primarily through a docking port in the ventral hull. That?s the belly area. Can your stealth capability get you close enough to put a couple of torps into their main attack hangar??

Irisa crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows at the young woman.

She had been thinking before that she should seek Blue Leader?s assistance in planning her strategy, but she found that she was already lining up a plan for her team, the bounty hunter and

35. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Tycho Celchu, Wes Janson, Derek Klivian

Tycho had finished giving his ship a checking over. The maintenance people seem to have done a good job getting it all prepared for flight. He had packed a few things to take with him for the journey on the 'Flurry' and shortly be ready to transfer over to the bulk cruiser. While stowing his gear in the cargo compartment, a familiar voice called out his name.

"Hey Tycho!" Wes Janson greeted him, all geared up in his flightsuit like the rest of the Rogues, as he leaned against the fuselage of Tycho's X-Wing. "Fancy seeing you here. We'd thought you would be hanging out with those speed jocks."

Grinning, Tycho closed the compartment and turned to his friend. His own preference for speed in a craft is well known among his close friends. The fact he had chosen to pilot an A-Wing during the battle over the Sanctuary Moon of Endor had given Janson more reason to make fun of him.

"Oh, you know how it is these days..." Tycho shrugged

"...always trying to see who is the fastest." Janson finished and patted his hand against the hull. "Sure we won't slow you down?"

Tycho looked up to his astromech already snug in its socket on the X-Wing and then to Janson in mock horror. "Don't tell me you are taking your Y-Wing with you?"

Janson grinned and shock his head. "Maybe, why?"

"You were awake for the briefing this time?" Tycho arced his eyebrow and saw beyond Janson that Derek 'Hobbie' Klivian was coming over to them.

"Of course he weren't, who'd you think was snoring in the hanger?" 'Hobbie' answered for Janson and waved to Tycho. "Had to use a hydrospanner to wake him up."

Janson's expression turned to mock surprise. "Oh I'm hurt you would think such a thing of me. The 'Legendary Wes Janson' can stay awake through even the most mind-numbingly boring soap operas ever created."

'Hobbie' shook his head. "Yeah yeah, you said the same thing about sleeping though the storm we had over at-"

"Fellas!" Tycho gestured to stop them. "Go finish your preparations for the 'Flurry' and continue this afterwards."

"Aye aye, Captain!" Janson smartly saluted and marched off.

'Hobbie' leaned back and remarked in a deadpan manner. "We are working on him," he shrugged and exchanged looks with Tycho. "We had thought that he be coming along."

"Oh well, what can you do?" He tried not to laugh and nod to the general direction where he had last seen Wedge. "I should go see the Commander shortly."

Tag: Hanger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.